★ GPS Distance to every green (front, center, back)
★ Scoring and Statistics
★ Distances to water hazards, bunkers, trees, target points
★ Satellite view of every course!
★ Distance to ANY point on the map (hold finger on image)
★ Shot Tracking (how far did you hit it?)
★ GPS Accuracy Indicator
★ Download unlimited courses for free
★ Map ANY course online!
★ Upload your rounds to our website and view online.
No data connection required for GPS distances (data is required only if you use the zoom button to see overhead images and usage is small).
Don't be fooled by the "free" golf apps, you'll end up paying more for those. Over 250,000 golfers have installed our golf gps app and love its features. No course download charges. No subscription charges. No recurring fees.
Over 25,000 Golf Courses Mapped !!
Visit www.skydroid.net and use our Course Finder web page to find golf courses near you that are ready for downloading for free to your SkyDroid - Golf GPS app.
Distances to course features (water hazards, bunkers, target points) are available for most courses. If you don't see a feature you need you can add it to the course mapping using our website.
SkyDroid - Golf GPS gives you your range finder distance to every green on the golf course and more. It's easy to use, has a beautiful design, and there are no subscription or course download fees.
Get a satellite view of every course and green. Zoom into any location or get a rangefinder distance to any point on the map just by holding your finger on it.
GPS Distances to the Front, Center and Back of every green (not just the center location like some apps).
★ Starting with version 2.0 we now have scoring and statistics available. Score your round and keep track of stats like putts per round, hit fairway% and more.
GPS Range Finder Accuracy indicator lets you know exactly how accurate the distances are at any time (GPS accuracy can fluctuate, but SkyDroid keeps you informed).
Track the distance of your last shot with our shot tracker.
Automatic hole advance will have you clicking less buttons.
Add New Courses
Can't find your golf course in the system? No problem, our online Course Mapper web page let's you add new courses in as little as 10 minutes. We get new golf courses added by our users every single day of the year.
You can also edit existing courses using the website, to add features or make adjustments (add target points, etc.) as needed. Then just re-download the course to the app to see the changes.
★ Works Internationally (any golf course can be mapped online)
Change rangefinder distance measurement to yards or meters.
★ Visit www.skydroid.net to learn more.
*** Usage Notes ***
Long press on the "Score" button to see the full scorecard.
Settings button on the top of the Course list page for configuring scoring and other options.
Create and manage your own tournaments. Add Participants, generate a Round Robin schedule, manage results and view standings.
You can grant access to other users either to see the Results and Standings or to manage the Tournament.
Results and standings can be accessed from browser so you can share it with other smartphone or desktop users
Aplication need network access as all data is stored in the cloud
For problems or suggestions please email the developer at email@example.com
Completely free with no strings attached. Get Hole19 and experience golf like never before. Hundreds of thousands of golfers around the world trust Hole19 because it delivers:
As you’re preparing to hit shots:
* See the routing of each hole, including doglegs and hazards
* Zoom in on the landing area
* Know the distance to any point on the course
* Plan your next shot with accurate yardages
* Track your score and stats,
* Check your digital scorecard for how you’ve played thus-far
After you finish playing:
* See your performance graphically in driving, greens, short game, putting, and overall scoring
* Share your round scorecard and highlights with your friends on social networks
* Refer to and learn from previous rounds on the Hole19 Clubhouse web platform
* 34,000+ are available, and more are added daily. If your course is not available, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us!
* Facebook: facebook.com/Hole19
* Twitter: @hole19golf
Check out Hole 19 now!
*** Update 4/13/2015, this app is put back on app store so that previous customers can load it on their new phones. It is still not being updated and no bug fix will be added. easyscorecard.net will still be supported for the time being. ***
Easy Scorecard is designed to replace golf or disc golf scorecard. This is the paid/donate ads-free version of Easy Scorecard with additional features.
The goal of this application is to let you track your scores as simple/easy or as advanced as you like. Don't care about putts, girs, fairway hits? They will not show up in the UI if you disable them. Don't care about the GPS rangefinder? It will only appear if you enable it.
* 9/18/27/custom-holes scoring (36-hole support for disc golf)
* Scoring for more than 4 players
* Email scorecard in HTML/CSV/PNG
* USGCA/EGA/CONGU/Australian Golf Handicap tracking
* Share scorecard to Facebook/Twitter
* Handicap tracking for Disc golf (methods: discgolf.com and PDGA-like rating system)
Additional Pro Features:
* Nassau, Team Nassau, Skins and Stableford side games
* Putt, GIR, Sand Shot/Save, Penalty, Fairway Hit tracking
* Create courses at http://easyscorecard.net from a web browser, and import them to the app. Saves you the trouble of entering courses from the app. And if a course was already created by another user, you can import it directly. [DISCLAIMER: Not all courses are available in your area, if they are not available, you have to add them yourself or wait for others to add them. DO NOT base your purchase decision on course downloads, no refunds will be given if no courses are available in your area, visit http://easyscorecard.net to see available courses.].
* Share rounds to other Easy Scorecard Pro users
* With easyscorecard.net, you can mark green locations (front, center, back) for courses, and then import them to the app to calculate distances to green [DISCLAIMER: not all courses have GPS locations. Visit http://easyscorecard.net to see what courses have GPS locations].
* Light or dark theme
* Label system - label rounds for quick filtering
* Player Groups - assign players to groups and easily select them during the start of a new round
* Choose from available alternate pins during scoring for disc golf users
* Reorder courses/players in their profiles
* Filter previous rounds based on course, or year
* Backup database/settings to Dropbox
* More statistics! Stats can be broken down and ranked by players based on Scoring, Putts, GIRs, FWY Hit %, Sand Shots, etc. Certain stats can be broken down further by averages on PAR 5, PAR 4, PAR 3 holes.
If you are new to this app, please install the free version and give it a try.
Follow this app on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/easyscorecard
on Twitter: http://twitter.com/easyscorecard
This app is for users who like "keep it simple". I can the most basic in the simplest way though it does take stableford into accountancy. Yes it is able to calculate full stableford based on Slope and Course Rating and even divide the shots based on hole hcp-index.
Besides being a scorecard app Our Golf Scorecard also has the ability to use GPS to get important distances while playing your golf. Whichever points you may find important at each hole you may create in our course editor and be assisted with lengths to from everywhere around the course.
The Personal Golf Statistics Tracker application provides an easy way to track and analyze GPS and statistical data for an individual user's golf game. This app is not only a scorecard substitute for golfers, but also a tool used to analyze an individual's golf game based on GPS data and statistical data.
This app allows you to view statistics in the following ways:
- Overall Course Statistics - Combines all courses. Displays statistical data in the following categories: overall and by par.
- Individual Course - Breaks down the statistical data in the following categories overall, front 9, back 9, by hole, by par, and includes pie charts to easily show the putts to stroke ratio as well as the ratio of pars, birdies, bogeys, etc.
- Statistics By Round - Provides the end of round statistics for a previously played round that can be searched by date and time.
- Club Statistics - Displays the average recorded distance and the long distance for each club.
- Best and Worst Round - Compares your best and worst rounds for an individual course. This allows you to view problem areas in your play.
- GPS tracking is used for finding distance to the flag(range finder) as well as tracking the average distance and long distance for each club. Extremely accurate GPS distances.
- The "Caddie" feature automatically recommends a club based on how far away you are from the flag and uses the average distances for each club to recommend a club best suited for the shot.
Speech Recognition Software:
- Voice recognition to enter values for the scorecard like score, putts, par, and navigate between holes.
- This application uses the SD Card to save courses and data to it in order to be able to easily transfer information from one device to another.
- Tee sheets: Access event and round pairings and tee times
- Live scoring: Managers and golfers have the ability to enter scores from their smartphones while out on the course.
- Scorecards: View detailed hole-by-hole scorecards for each group.
- Real-time leaderboard: Watch as the leaderboard populates as scores are entered.
- Photo gallery: snap and upload photos to custom website while out on the golf course
- Custom website: Managers and players can access results, statistics, photos and message board from their customized event and league website.
mScorecard allows you to:
* Track strokes and putts along with fairway hits, greens in regulation, up-and-downs, sand saves and penalties for up to five players per round. Enter scores and shot details in a matter of seconds per hole.
* Store full game histories and advanced round statistics on your phone along with an unlimited number of courses, players and rounds. Or post them on our server for detailed analysis.
* Use GPS to view your distance to the green at all times.
* Calculate and track your handicap index automatically based on played rounds. mScorecard™ supports multiple handicap systems in different countries.
* Analyze rounds and statistics to manage and improve your game.
* Wager and play popular side games, including Skins, Nassau, Match Play, Stroke Play, Stableford, Greenies, Longest Drive, Birdies, Eagles.
* Share scorecards and stats with your friends via e-mail and Facebook
(a) Make it Official: USGA Handicap Indexes
(b) Make it Easy: 16,000+ plus course database with slope, rating, and course scorecard information
(c) Make it Fun: Track achievements and see recent scores / achievements by your friends
* Track gross score or hole by hole
* Choose from 40+ pro stats to track using personalized performance reports
* Automatic calculation of stats if you enter scores on a hole by hole basis
* Receive an Official USGA Handicap Index
* Display your USGA Handicap Card (e.g. if you need to play on St Andrews)
* Post 9 or 18 hole scores, as well as tournament scores
* Find your score to lower your handicap, view your entire score & statistic history, and more
* Track fellow club members - see their scores and recent achievements
* Easy, intuitive navigation
* 16,000+ plus course database with slope and rating information as well as full course scorecards for easy hole by hole entry
* Access your account from any phone, table, or computer with an internet connection
* Ties into MyScorecard.com Official Handicap Tracking Service - log in online for more in-depth analysis and features
Use of the app is free, but v1 requires a MyScorecard membership. Receive a free 30-day trial the first time you submit a round from the app.
Golf GPS Scorecard (GGS), one of the 8 BEST Android GOLF app from
★ Golf GPS Scorecard (GGS) ★
The main idea of Golf GPS Scorecard(GGS) is to record
1. how many shots and
2. what clubs you used
3. on every ball position.
★ Feature ★
1. Record every shot with current GPS fix, clubs used and take pictures.
2. Measure distance between current GPS fix and where you tap on the map.
3. Search and review historical games ever created.
4. Show distance (with slope) between shots.
5. Track and review shot path from map.
6. Export and share Game Statistics with friends.
7. Export scorecard as CSV file.
8. Stableford points scoring.
9. My favorite Course, create your own course and share with friends.
★ Documentation link ★
1.Start a new game, http://andrewwang1.blogspot.tw/2014/03/golf-gps-scorecard-version-144-start.html
2.Record score, http://andrewwang1.blogspot.tw/2014/03/ggs-version-144-record-score-screen.html
3. Scorecard, http://andrewwang1.blogspot.tw/2014/03/ggs-version-144-current-scorecard-screen.html
4. Stableford points scoring, http://andrewwang1.blogspot.tw/2014/03/golf-gps-scorecard-version-144_9963.html
5. Statistics, http://andrewwang1.blogspot.tw/2014/03/golf-gps-scorecard-version-144-game_6615.html
6. Course list, http://andrewwang1.blogspot.tw/2014/03/golf-gps-scorecard-version-144-course.html
7. View courses, http://andrewwang1.blogspot.tw/2014/03/golf-gps-scorecard-version-144-view.html
8. Creata a course, http://andrewwang1.blogspot.tw/2014/03/golf-gps-scorecard-version-144-create.html
9. Identify TEE,Green position, http://andrewwang1.blogspot.tw/2014/03/golf-gps-scorecard-version-144-tee.html
★ Beside that we also offer another Golf GPS Scorecard Lite (GGS Lite) app ★
A SIMPLY, EASY and USEFUL golf scorecard app for 4 players in the same time. With Golf GPS Scorecard Lite (GGS Lite),
1. Easy to record score.
2. Provide game STATS.
3. Create your own golf course by yourself (and marking your own tees and greens for ANY golf course in the world).
4. Export and Share golf course between friends.
5. Import Golf Course shared from friends.
6. Measure distance between golfer position and GREEN and TEE.
7. Clarify user interface.
Here is it, Golf GPS Scorecard Lite (GGS Lite), https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andrewwang.scorecard.bet
Upgrade to Golfshot Pro for enhanced features such as integrated USGA Handicap Index® posting for existing GHIN® members, $20 off a Hot Deal tee time, on-the-spot club recommendations, advanced game scoring for Skins, Nassau and Match Play, and over $200 in member benefits savings. You can also upgrade to Tips & Drills for exclusive access to expert golf instruction with over 175 videos for swing tip and analysis that are guaranteed to improve your game. It’s like having a caddy in your pocket or on your wrist.
Golfshot GPS Free Features Include:
- Free GPS distances to the center of the green on 500,000+ golf holes and 40,000+ golf courses worldwide
- Easy-to-use scorecard that allows you to keep score for yourself or your entire foursome
- Detailed satellite imagery of each hole with ability to zoom in on specific target areas
- Track fairways hit, greens hit in regulation (GIR), putts per hole, and other vital golf stats
- The option to share your scorecards and photos with your friends, other members, and on social media
- Up to 80% off tee times provided by GolfNow when booked through Golfshot,
- Free Android Wear™ support for small, powerful devices worn on the body that includes GPS distances to the green
Golfshot Pro Features Include (FREE one-week trial):
- Interactive real-time distances to all hazards and targets on 500,000+ golf holes and 40,000+ golf courses worldwide
- 3D flyover previews of each hole to help with golf course strategy
- Personalized club recommendations (based on past performance) for every swing
- Integrated Pro features for Android Wear™
- $20 off a Hot Deal tee time provided by GolfNow
- Existing GHIN® members can link their account for Handicap Index® score posting
- Zoom in on targets for better shot planning and saved strokes
- Track distances to hazards and layups in real-time for each golf shot
- Scoring for Skins, Nassau, Match Play and other games
- Exclusive Pro Member benefits that save you over $200 on golf equipment, GolfNow tee times, golf magazine subscriptions, golf travel, golf instruction, and more
Golfshot GPS requires a GPS-enabled Android phone or tablet. Android Wear™ requires an Android wearable device and watch app. For battery-saving tips, FAQs and all of the amazing features of Golfshot visit golfshotgps.com. If you don’t see your course in Golfshot, email us at email@example.com to request a course update or send us your feedback!
*The USGA® trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names are registered to the USGA® which require written authorization for use.
Created by Shotzoom LLC
GameBook gives you everything the Pros get, minus all the cash. With this revolutionary app, you are able to set up hole-by-hole live scoring for your own single or multi-group events. Also multi-round tournaments are now available. It supports gross and net scores, and all of golf’s most popular game formats. Players can cheer on their partners or trash talk the competition in real time with our on-course chat.
It’s golf, it’s social, it’s awesome!
- The most downloaded golf app in the UK , Canada and Nordic countries in 2013
- The Best Consumer application in Nordic Countries.
- The Best Innovative Entertainment Mobile Service in Finland.
- Used by The Open Champion Stewart Cink.
- Satisfied users in over 115 countries.
Golf GameBook's amazing features on & off the golf course:
- Quick and intuitive easy score entry.
- Live leaderboards & chat between multiple teams and friends anywhere.
- Most popular game formats with gross & net scores.
- Create your own tournaments.
- Friendly challenges and closest to pin, longest drive & straightest drive contests.
- Clubhouse in your pocket: connect with your friends, share your score, photos, stats, experiences and follow and comment your friends games in real-time.
- Scores, stats, photos & chat history are automatically stored in your profile
- Exciting and engaging competitions organized with leading golf brands for a change to win great prizes.
• Score tracking: keep track of your scores and view your historical performance.
• Course information: get the most comprehensive golf course details for Vietnam.
• Professional quality charting: know your scoring average to other MISA Golf HCP golfers.
• Being a part of the social network of golfers: connect with your golf friends, add new friends, share scorecards, photos and news in your golf life as well as seeing photos and updates from others.
With mobile and cloud computing technology, MISA Golf HCP guarantees your data protection, synchronization, and easy access from every smartphone, tablet or computer you have.
#1 Golf GPS App Worldwide
- No Subscription
- 40,000+ professionally mapped courses.
- Aerial view - distances to any point.
- Track distances.
- Handicap calculator.
- Keep score for foursome - PGA Tour quality stats.
- Fairways%, GIR, Scrambling, Sand Saves, Putting, Scoring Averages
Course list at golfshot.com/courses
With ScoreCard Free, you never forgot how many strokes it took you to get to the green.
In addition to marking score, ScoreCard Free has a lot of features.
* Score card with Strokes Received
* Stableford net and gross
* New Index
* Balenced Index
* Backup scoreCard and review past golf scorecards at any time.
* Scoring statistics
* Save Pars and Handicaps for courses as you play
In the free version, you can save only one score card.
If you like this app, for unlimited acces to these features and extra possibilities, check out our pro version also.
and always without advertisements or eccentrics authorizations