- 180+ world currencies and 4 metals
- Live rates (various update intervals)
- Personal currency list – just pick the currencies you need
- Offline mode (absolutely no traffic)
- Converts up to 22 currencies simultaneously
- Currency graphs (1 day - 5 years)
- Search function to quickly add a new currency
- Precision: set the number of decimal places (0-5)
- Country flags for all currencies (no download)
- Live rates & graphs provided by Yahoo.com
NOTE: You can add/remove currencies by clicking one of the two currency buttons (top region of the screen). A window will pop up where you can find the "Show All" button.
Use Offline Mode to avoid roaming costs while abroad (only necessary if you have activated "Roaming" in your phone settings).
After adding a new currency (via "Show All") an update is required to get the actual rates.
► all active currencies (ISO 4127)
► Old European currencies
► Virtual currencies (Bitcoin, Facebook Credit, Linden Dollar)
► Currency charts
► Home Screen Widget
► automatic updates
► easy-to-use user interface
► much much more
If you like My Currency, please take the time to write a review. For questions, wishes and feature requests send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Utilizing the latest Android 4.4 KitKat technology to give you the best user experience.
With the easy-to-use currency converter app from Credit Suisse, you'll have currency rates to hand at all times and get currencies converted in an instant.
Particularly useful when you're traveling, as it eliminates the need for tedious searching and conversion.
• Customizable overview lets you quickly find the currencies you need.
• Based on your chosen currency, the amounts are converted into all other currencies in the overview.
• Currency rates update automatically when you open the app, provided your Android Smartphone is connected to the internet. If not, the most recently loaded exchange rate will be used.
• The app includes all common currencies worldwide as well as selected precious metals.
• The rate used is the average buy/sell rate.
• The 12-month historical price chart gives you an overview of past currency movements.
For legal reasons this offer is only available to users domiciled in Switzerland.
Legal information on the Currency Converter:
By downloading this App, you hereby expressly agree that any data that you make available to Apple Inc., iTunes SARL, Google Inc. or any other App Provider or distributor (together referred to as App Provider) may be collected, transferred, processed and made accessible as per the terms and conditions of the App Provider. As a consequence, third parties wherever located, in particular the App Provider, may infer the existence of a current, past or potential business relationship between you and Credit Suisse Group AG and/or its direct or indirect subsidiaries (Credit Suisse) or existing or potential investments by you in products issued or distributed by Credit Suisse.
* Offline mode.
* Several sources of currency rates.
* Convert 150+ currencies.
* Powerful calculator with percent button.
* Precision up to 40 significant decimal digits.
* Unlimited active currencies list.
* Drag to reorder list of currencies.
* Awesome skins including night skin.
* Useful information about currencies (On-line only)
* Option to upgrade to a banner-free version from menu.
The newest, the fastest, the best designed mobile application for checking currency exchange rates on Google Play Store.
A complex currency converter with up to date listings (also works offline).
- Modern design
- Currency converter
- Currency pairs rates
- Currency List
- Choose from about 150 currencies (with flags) and 6 metals
- Very complex charts
- Description -
The simple design
Rates displayed Country: United States, Japan, China, Euro, UK, Switzerland, Canada, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Brazil, Mexico, and the United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahrain, India, Saudi Arabia, Norway, Denmark, Malaysia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Taiwan, the Philippines, Sweden, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Egypt, Brunei, Israel, Jordan, Vietnam, Russia, Hungary, Poland, South Africa
More than 90 currencies: Taka (BDT), Bulgarian Lev (BGN), Bahraini Dinar (BHD), Brunei Dollar (BND), Bolivian Boliviano (BOB), Brazilian Real (BRL), Botswanan Pula (BWP), Canadian Dollar (CAD), Swiss Franc (CHF), Chilean Peso (CLP), Chinese Yuan (CNY), Colombian Peso (COP), Costa Rican Colón (CRC), Czech Republic Koruna (CZK), Danish Krone (DKK), Dominican Peso (DOP), Algerian Dinar (DZD), Estonian Kroon (EEK), Egyptian Pound (EGP), Euro (EUR), Fijian Dollar (FJD), British Pound Sterling (GBP), Hong Kong Dollar (HKD), Honduran Lempira (HNL), Croatian Kuna (HRK), Hungarian Forint (HUF), Indonesian Rupiah (IDR), Israeli New Sheqel (ILS), Indian Rupee (INR), Jamaican Dollar (JMD), Jordanian Dinar (JOD), Japanese Yen (JPY), Kenyan Shilling (KES), South Korean Won (KRW), Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD), Cayman Islands Dollar (KYD), Kazakhstani Tenge (KZT), Lebanese Pound (LBP), Sri Lankan Rupee (LKR), Lithuanian Litas (LTL), Latvian Lats (LVL), Moroccan Dirham (MAD), Moldovan Leu (MDL), Macedonian Denar (MKD), Mauritian Rupee (MUR), Maldivian Rufiyaa (MVR), Mexican Peso (MXN), Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), Namibian Dollar (NAD), Nigerian Naira (NGN), Nicaraguan Córdoba (NIO), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Nepalese Rupee (NPR), New Zealand Dollar (NZD), Omani Rial (OMR), Peruvian Nuevo Sol (PEN), Papua New Guinean Kina (PGK), Philippine Peso (PHP), Pakistani Rupee (PKR), Polish Zloty (PLN), Paraguayan Guarani (PYG), Qatari Rial (QAR), Romanian Leu (RON), Serbian Dinar (RSD), Russian Ruble (RUB), Saudi Riyal (SAR), Seychellois Rupee (SCR), Swedish Krona (SEK), Singapore Dollar (SGD), Slovak Koruna (SKK), Sierra Leonean Leone (SLL), Salvadoran Colón (SVC), Thai Baht (THB), Tunisian Dinar (TND), Turkish Lira (TRY), Trinidad and Tobago Dollar (TTD), New Taiwan Dollar (TWD), Tanzanian Shilling (TZS), Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH), Ugandan Shilling (UGX), US Dollar (USD), Uruguayan Peso (UYU), Uzbekistan Som (UZS), Venezuelan Bolívar (VEF), Vietnamese Dong (VND), CFA Franc BCEAO (XOF), Yemeni Rial (YER), South African Rand (ZAR) and Zambian Kwacha (ZMK).
* What happens to your investment if the dollar rises?
* What happens to my Maple Leafs gold coins if the dollar falls?
* What happens to my German bonds if the euro falls?
* What would need to happen to achieve a desired gain?
Every investment in a foreign currency has a currency risk.
With 'Investment Currency Risk Calculator', you can easily see how your invesstment would react to a change in currency rates. You can simulate currency fluctuations, as well as calculate the currency rate or price required to realize a predefined gain. Simulate the performance of stocks as well as gold, etc.
Investment Currency Risk Calculator will show you the performance of your investment in many different scenarios.
* Simple to use slider based interface
* Calculate gain using price or currency rate
* Calculate currency rate or price required to realize a given gain
* Save investment templates, and edit them later
More from developer
We are improving “Free Parking Spaces App”. So please provide your valuable suggestions and feedback.
• Automatically detect your current location
• Mark free spaces in green and paid in blue
• Displaying price for paid spaces
• Shows types of vehicles allowed in the space
• Search spaces for your desired location
SEO Link Point determines your website’s:
• Current Number of Indexed Pages
• Google Page Rank
• Alexa Rank
• Mobile Responsiveness
• Loading time
• Meta title/description/keywords availability
• Sociometer to measure success on :
The app is loaded with easy to use but really effective features. Just type in your website URL and you’ll get all the details you needed.