★★★ Main features ★★★
✔ Full 88 key keyboard
✔ 8 Different keyboard instruments (Piano, Grand Piano, Pipe Organ, Harpsichord, Accordion, Electric Guitar, Harp, Cello Pizzicato)
✔ Single or Dual scrollable keyboard
Download piano magic now and start playing with a piano tonality
Kids Touch magic Piano Game is now FREE on Android!
The definition of a Kids:
Organically, a kid (plural: kids) is for the most part a human between the phases of conception and adolescence. The lawful meaning of tyke by and large alludes to a minor, overall known as an individual more youthful than the period of lion's share.
piano kendrick virtuoso
It is an app whis has lots of features.
It is multitouch,it has high quality design and has 88 keys.
We have used real piano sounds which are recorded in studio environment.
We have designed it flat for you.
You can track visually which key pressed while listening the sample songs
and also you can play simultaneous while it is playing sample songs.
It is not just a piano, its also an app which can teach you how to play piano.
1. Edit the tags of your audio files, include Title, Artist, Album, Genre and Track.(Modify Album Art is not yet supported.)
2. Fix the incorrect encoded tags in Traditional Chinese(Big5), Simplified Chinese(GBK), Japanese(Shift_JIS), Korean(EUC-KR) and Russian(CP1215) audio files quickly.
3. Support mp3, mp4, ogg, wma and flac formats.(Please note that although this app can modify tags in wma file, but in fact the Android system does not read them, so you may not be able to see the changes in your music player.)
* This app can help you correct garbled, but NOT translate into different languages or conversion of Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
* After you saved the audio file, the list will re-sort according to the new tags. Therefore, the order of the audio file in the list may be changed.
* If you need more encoding support, please e-mail to me, thank you.
◈ Support the ability to
- Editing ID3 Tag information(Title, artist, album)
- Supports Audio Files: OGG, FLAC, MP3, WMA
- Automatic search for the tag information (MP3 only)
- downloading Album cover (Album art) image file from the Internet
- Supports folder navigation system for music files
- Supports quick scrolling for the list of music files
- Automatic link to the music playing: the default music player, HTC Desire and XingPlayer the status bar when using shortcuts simple lay off
Electric Guitar Amp and Guitar Effects Processor Guitar Pedal
Andrig is a mobile application that turns your Android device into an electric and bass guitar amplifier (shortly “amp”) kit. Instead of investing in expensive and hard-to-carry amps, electric guitar players can quickly access, affordably purchase, and enjoy using Andrig easily on your mobiles anywhere with your electric and bass guitars.
We named “Andrig” by combining the words “android” and “guitar rig”, shortage of Android Guitar Rig application.
Andrig turns your Android device into an easy-to-use Guitar Multi-Effects Processor(stompbox) and electric guitar amp kit.
Carry your whole guitar rig with you in your pocket, wherever you go.
Improve your music experience with Andrig's high quality, stunning tones.
Andrig is aiming a high-performance guitar(amp & stompbox) rig simulation (as much as Android allows).
It has never been so simple to control all your guitar effects! With Andrig's user-friendly interface, things will never get messed up. AndRig comes with seven stomp box effect pedal.
★Guitar amp - FREE
★Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
★Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
★Chorus Guitar Effects Pedal
★Delay Guitar Effects Pedal - FREE
★Reverb Guitar Effects Pedal
★Noise Gate Guitar Effects Pedal - FREE
★6 Band Graphic Equalizer(EQ) Guitar Effects Pedal
★Drag and order effects
Currently In progress:
- New Electric Guitar Amp (vacuum tube sounds) like Marshall , Fender electric guitar amps etc...
- New stomp box effects such as Wah-wah, tremolo, phaser and more...
- Built-in guitar tuner.
- Cabinet simulations.
- Audio Record Module.
- Android 3.0.x or higher
- minimum 240x430 (3.4'' screen size in landscape )
Feel free to share your ideas with us.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AndrigApp
Web Site: http://andrig.deplike.com/
Plezikanaval est le site internet de référence pour toute l’actualité du carnaval haitien depuis 2010. Plezi Kanaval vous offre en primeur les merengues carnavalesques fraichement sorties en téléchargement gratuit. L'émission TV de Plezikanaval, produite et presentée par Carel Pedre (Chokarella) vous apporte des interviews avec les acteurs et organisateurs du carnaval, les vidéos et des reportages sur les exercices carnavalesques sur tout le pays. L'application Plezi Kanaval vous apporte tout cela sur votre Smartphone.
iRig Recorder FREE comes with full recording features, one effect (unlocked after registration), and complete file-transfer and export functions. By adding the All Functionalities Bundle via in-app purchase, you unlock the complete feature set, which includes waveform editing, and 7 more powerful and easy-to-use effects. Other in-app bundles, which let you add editing or the full effects lineup are also available.
iRig Recorder FREE is the perfect companion to iRig MIC or iRig MIC Cast. Take iRig Recorder anywhere, along with either IK mic, to capture podcasts, interviews, concerts or any kind of sound — at home or in the field. If you already own a pro mic, you can use it with iRig Recorder by connecting it to your mobile device with iRig PRE, our mobile mic preamp.
iRig Recorder's intuitive editing tools let you cut, crop or loop your audio. The powerful effects processors optimize tone for speech or music, clean up background noise, brighten your voice for clarity, smooth it in harsh or overly bright recordings, or change the speed of your tracks without affecting pitch.
The effects are so easy to use that anyone — even without specific music or audio knowledge — can produce quality audio material in seconds with iRig Recorder FREE.
iRig Recorder FREE organizes your recordings by date and time and tags them with a geo location for easy and reliable file management. Recordings can be easily shared by e-mail and FTP, over Bluetooth, through USB cables, to internal storage, or via apps installed on the device. Files can be exported as CD-Quality WAV files, or as compressed .ogg files that range from 64 to 192 kbps.
Record your world with iRig Recorder!
iRig Recorder FREE features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record!
• The perfect companion to iRig MIC and iRig MIC Cast for your podcasts, interviews, concerts and field recordings
• Record into iRig Recorder with your own mic, connected to your mobile device through our iRig PRE preamp.
• One-touch recording
• Optimize Volume effect (unlocked after registration) automatically sets the optimal level
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings (available via in-app purchase)
• Pitch- and time-based effects let you change the speed of your recordings without affecting pitch, to adapt your audio content to other media such as video (available via in-app purchase)
• Organizes your recordings by creation date and tags with geo location
• Export files as compressed .ogg or uncompressed .wav
• Recording time is only limited by the storage space on your Android device
• 8 intelligent effects automatically optimize your recordings — no audio knowledge required! (Optimize Volume unlocked after registration; all other effects available via in-app purchase)
1. Optimize Volume: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Cleanup: automatically cleans up background noise
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed Up: speeds up the recording without changing the pitch
7. Slow Down: slows down the recording without changing the pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
For more information:
This app is extremely simple to use. It is a multiple choice quiz. To Start...
Select the Starting Note
Select the Direction
Select the Interval
Strengthen your music knowledge today and be fluent in recognizing intervals!
This app was developed with adobe flash. A free download of adobe air is required.
Android Requirement for Adobe Air
1. Android™ 2.3 and above
2. ARMv7 processor with vector FPU, minimum 550MHz, OpenGL ES 2.0, H.264 and AAC HW decoders
3. 256MB of RAM
At Last, low-latency guitar effects on the Android platform. Since the Dec 2012 release of usbEffects, USB In and USB Out now supports moderately low latency which allows for a very enjoyable guitar experience.
Because USB Audio does not work with every Android device or USB device, please try out http://githarastudios.com/downloads/usbEffectsLite.apk before buying this product.
The amp sim itself is very basic but includes a realistic tone-stack for nice guitar tone. This app also has a number of virtual guitar effect pedals including:
Distortion (Green Scream)
Heavy Metal (Metal of Awe)
Phasor (Phase Off)
Basic Looper (Loop Hub)
All these effects are now configurable so you can generate a great range of sounds. The Dry layer, while aimed at Bass players, supports maintaining bass while applying effects to mid and top, or vise versa.
In addition, a basic guitar tuner has been integrated for ease and convenience as well as a Metronome and ability to play WAV files as backing tracks.
In order to use this Amp Sim, you need:
1) A , Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy S3/S4, Sony Xperia U,TX, Galaxy Note 2/Note 3, Galaxy Tab 2/3, HTC One, Galaxy Nexus or other Android device that supports OTG USB audio.
2) OTG USB cable to suit your device like (http://www.amazon.com/Female-Adapter-Converter-Google-tablet/dp/B00C93Y9IU)
3) USB Guitar cable like
4) An electric guitar.
5) Fingers that can play guitar!
Instructions for use:
1) Connect Guitar and (optionally) headphone or amp to USB device.
2) Connect the OTG cable to the USB device.
3) Connect OTG cable to Android device and wait 1 second (USB's power light should come on).
4) Run usbEffects app.
5) Allow app to use USB.
6) If you want USB out (this is the one with low-latency) you need to go to the menu and select USB as the "Output Type", then hit the back button.
7) Start playing.
Permissions: Internet/LAN/Wifi permissions are only used for Wifi output feature.
External storage (SD card) is used for playing backing tracks and reading and writing Loops (in proprietary format only at this stage).
Not all Android devices support USB accessories by powering the USB bus. Some Android devices such as Galaxy S1, S2 do not support USB Audio. This app is not compatible with all USB devices, and in particular, "3D sound card" type USB devices are not recognized by Android and cannot be supported by this app. Finally when USB devices are powered by your phone, the battery may run down more quickly.
If you have problems with this app, or suggestions for improvements, please check our FAQ and/or email the developer.
Make progress even when you are away from your instrument !
- Notes you know less will be asked more often for you to be able to enhance your sight reading speed
- Realistic sounds sampled from a real violin
- Choice of notes to play : Choice of positions among 13 possible ones (from open string to 7th position), flat On/Off, sharp On/Off
- Display of good and failed notes
- Help : Possible display of the name of the note to play
- Choice of language among 7 notation systems for the displayed name of the note to play : Latin Si, English B, German H, Byzantine Zo, Japanese Ro, Indian (Hindusthani) Ni, Indian (Carnatic) Kakali Ni
- Help : Possible display of notes placements on the violin fingerboard (the name of the note to play is then displayed with the same color as the note placement)
- Help : Possible display of an helping staff with every notes of the violin fingerboard
- Language for the displayed notes placements names on the violin fingerboard and helping staff : Latin, English, German (other languages displays notes placements and helping staff in english)
- Sound On/Off
- Freeplay mode
Full paid version :
memorize your score and progression stats of the day (for when you stop and continue later in the day)
all 13 positions available
+ a BIG thanks for your support :o)
Have fun at play !
Guitar-Effects is a Digital Amp & Pedalboard for Windows, Linux, Mac OS, Firefox OS and Android.
Now you can carry your pedalboard everywhere. Plug in your guitar (or bass), add the pedals you want and start playing!
Effects availables: Digitalizer, Bitcrusher, Flanger-Darkmouth, Flanger-Manhattan, Flanger-Classic, EQ-Low, EQ-Mid, EQ-High, EQ-Peak, Fuxx-Boz, Fuxx-Bit, AutoReverb, Fuzz, Overdrive, Overscream, Chorus-cassic, Chorus-supercharger, Delay-mono, Delay-Stereo, 3-BandEQ, Reverb-classic, Reverb-catedral, Reverb-smallroom, Rinring, Convolver, Compressor, Limiter, The-Ripper, The-Bytter, Flanger-Silver, Flanger-Stereo & Sterefy.
Tools availables: Analyser-Tuner & Recorder(Firefox desktop only).
Amplifiers & cabinets availables:Bassman, EQG, Modern GER, Vintage US, Vintage UK, Clean, Bass, Deep, Stereo and Alien.
More Effects, Amplifiers & Cabinets very soon.
Jimi Hendrix was such a dominant presence in the late 1960's music scene his whole career was full of milestones of one kind or another. So what "facts" help us see this unique character more clearly? Jimi Hendrix was born on November 27, 1942 in Seattle. A family friend sold him a cheap acoustic guitar when he was fifteen years old. From then on he spent almost all his waking hours playing the guitar. He listened to records by B.B. King and Muddy Waters, and imitated what he heard. He got to know some other guitar lessons and learned from them
Download while it´s still free!
Practice with Play Ukelele, Try various chords and customize it your style!
Love Ukulele but have no instrument?
With Play Ukulele!, your smartphone will turn into your own ukulele.
Learn how to use Play Ukelele! by Video Guidance.
*What you can do with Play Ukulele;
- Playing chords without knowing its fingering
- Chord Finder (Chords Display)
- Editing/setting chord
- Using real Ukulele tunes
- Playing & switching saved chords(up to 8) in one screen(supports 2 tabs)
- Tuning mode
*Pro version features
- Various Chords
- Soprano and Tenor ukulele tunes
- No ads
Midi Sheet Music comes with over 50 classical piano songs, from popular composers such as Beethoven, Mozart, and Chopin. In addition, MIDI music files are freely available all over the internet. Start learning your favorite songs on the piano today.
* Adjusting the speed of the music
* Muting or hiding tracks
* Display the note letters
* Color coding the notes
* Playing a subset of measures continuously in a loop
* Transposing the notes up or down
* Changing the instruments used for each MIDI track
* Saving the sheet music as images
Midi Sheet Music contains no ads.
Virtuoso is a musical instrument practice organizer. It allows you to give structure to your practice time and to keep detailed record of the time you use for these activities. With Virtuoso you can:
• Build your own workouts for a particular musical instrument and keep track of the time you use for them.
• Take notes for each exercise and execution of a workout.
• Included references to popular exercise sets like Kitharologus, Giuliani, and Hanon.
• Keep a detailed history on the workouts you have performed in time so you can know accurately how you have been using your practice time.
• Generate graphical and tabular statistics that help you evaluate how you are using and distributing your practice time.
• Keep track of the tempo that you were using for the pieces that you are currently studying, and also the last time you played a piece.
• Record and compare audio and video from your practice time and rate them.
• Share your workouts, achievements and videos in Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and more.
• Practice using the built in metronome.
• Built in audio player in order to play accompaniment.
• Schedule workouts and receive notifications.
• Configure your rest time alarm within a workout
• Import and export your workouts and share them with your friends
• Keep track of your goals.
• Tune your Intrument/voice using a digital tuner or a pitch pipe
• Automatic notifications that let you keep you goals and repertoire in check
It also has multiple pre-loaded categories related to technique, piece practice, sight reading etc.
The most important musicians of our time always have striven to have an organized goal oriented practice time, now with virtuoso that is possible.
Virtuoso supports guitar, piano, drums, violin, flute, cello, trumpet, clarinet, saxophone, tuba, bass, oboe, voice (singers), Erhu (Traditional chinese instrument), Pipa (Tradicional chinese instrument), and Music Theory for the moment. New instruments will be included in the upcoming versions.
Also, Virtuso is a multi-language application supporting English and Spanish.
Any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org