‣ 2100+ unique icons
‣ Rendered for QHD devices
‣ Cloud-stored wallpapers
‣ Icon Browser with Search
‣ Intelligent action cards
‣ FAQ with video tutorials
‣ Custom Launchers*
‣ CM11 Theme Engine
‣ Unicon (Icon Themer)
‣ Launchmate Pro
/// DEDICATED SUPPORT
★ We actively update our products.
★ New icons are released monthly.
★ User-submitted icon requests.
/// CHAT WITH US
G+ Community: http://kvdv.co/community
*Known launcher compatibility includes: Nova, Apex, Action, Aviate, Themer, Smart, Atom, Inspire, KK, Solo, Holo, ADW, Nine
Even if so many applications are installed, you can choose an activity smoothly.
You can also use the QuickShortcutMaker for searching the app which you want to launch.
If you want to use the app which you don't use frequently, maybe you have no shortcuts for it. So, you may have to search the app from a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app, it's hard to find it.
In this situation, the QuickShortcutMaker will help you finding the app. Please try!
This may be useful. But please use it at your own risk!
You can make shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are usually not accessible.
Even if you encountered any problems using this app or shortcuts created by this app, I don't have any responsibility about that. Please be sure to use this app at your own risk.
About Internet access permission:
From the version 2.0.1, for a more rapid improvement of the app, you will be requested an additional permission to access network so that the app can send a detailed error report to developer.
The app uses network only to send error reports.
And when it communicates, a confirmation message will be displayed, so please rest assured.
for Launcher3 of Cyanogenmod
If you cannot create shortcut, please try the following steps:
1. Long-tap the home screen.
2. Tap "WIDGETS".
3. Long-tap "Activities" which has the QuickShortcutMaker's icon.
4. Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
6. Select an activity, edit it, and tap "Create".
7. A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
Follow the updates
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.
- Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
- Changed dialog UI.
- Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
- Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don't like such a thing.)
- Added translations to many languages. (Français, Español, Português, Polski, 한국어, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Bahasa Indonesia)
- Added support for some other themes. (Atom / Solo, etc.)
- Added several other improvements.
- It is now possible to operate multiple items from the activity list by long-tapping the items. You can add them to favorites or share.
- Changed the text format in which to share the application information.
- Added the types of themes that can be selected icon (ADW / Nova / Apex / LauncherPro / GO / Holo).
- Added the number of icons in the list of themes.
- Changed the UI of shortcut editing screen.
- Added German translation.
- Added a lot of improvements.
- Added support for tablet devices.
- Added function to share app information as text.
- Improved UI of some screens.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added function to open the App info screen from the shortcut editing screen. (Android 2.3 or later only)
- Fixed a minor bug and UI.
- Fixed a bug that the app crashes while searching at a certain condition.
- Added error report function to send detailed information when the app crashes or when you see "Failed to load" message.
- Reduced consumption of the memory so that the models which have low-memory not to crash.
- Search results can be sorted order by names.
- Increased speed of search.
- Fixed a bug on setting icon.
- Fixed a bug that the icon becomes smaller when you use the app on tablets.
- Added history and favorite features.
- Applied Android 4.0(ICS) UI style.
- Activity list is now grouped by app.
- Fixed some bugs.
quick, shortcut, maker, create
* Main characteristic
- Icon with any image
With the image of your choice, you can create the app starting shortcuts or widgets .
- Large icons
You can use large icons conveniently by pasting them on your desktop as widgets.
- More convenient with add-on features and icon pack
You can expand function by adding the add-on and the our original icon packs.
In addition, you can also make use of themes or icon packs for other launcher apps!
** Our translations are almost based by machine. Please participate in our translation project on https://crowdin.net/project/desktop-visualizer
★★ HOW TO USE THE APP ★★
You can select the start and end points of a video so that only that part of video will be played as the wallpaper.
You have three very simple ways to set a video wallpaper:
- Directly launch the VideoWall app
- Long press on your home screen and select "Live Wallpaper -> Amazing VideoWall"
- From your gallery application, press to share your video and select VideoWall.
★★ SUPPORT ★★
Please contact us from email@example.com for any questions you have.
VidiWallpaper is the best video live wallpaper app that you can simply play a video clip smoothly on the background of your main screen. Then you see your favorite video clip whenever you enter the main screen. Nice and easy way to personalise your Android.
You can take a short video clip of your cute little pet, a selfie video with your sweetheart, a sport video of yourself to show off, a movie trailer from Youtube, or it can be a funny scene. Then make it a live wallpaper playing on your Android.
How To use:
Instal this app, then simply click on the app icon on desktop or app list will get you to the live wallpaper settings. Or, -> Go to Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers -> Select "VidiWallpaper". Then click on the settings to start with.
Why don't I see any video to select?
> The video format may not supported by Android, or you just simply forgot to put a video into your phone :p
Why is the video cropped, stretched?
> Because the ratio of your selected video is different from the screen ratio. If you are using Android 4.1 and above it will try to play the video as large as possible to fit the screen and crop the sides while maintaining the aspect ratio. Unfortunately if your Android is below 4.1 then the video may get stratched.
Does VidiWallpaper drains the battery very hard?
> Absolutely not! VidiWallpaper only consumes battery when it is visible to the user, as long as you are not on the main screen it should cost you nothing.
VidiWallpaper is 100% free, but if you really like this app and would like to support the developer, or you don't want to see those annoy ads, you may upgrade to premium in the app to sponsor the developer, remove the ads and unlock more features.
This is currently available in English, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified), and Japanese.
For any issues or suggestions please visit the LemonT's Studio website:
Or you may contact me directly through my email:
AstroClock visualizes time according to three consistent natural cycles i.e. day, moon and season.
Time is indicated by three hands which each turn once for each cycle. (they still turn in a clockwise direction)
Bring your home screen to life with a gorgeous widget (resizable on newer phones and tablets) or a live wallpaper (very battery efficient as it ticks only once every 15 minutes). On older phones AstroClock provides a LiveFolder listing all upcoming alerts.
Display AstroClock on your wall mounted tablet or wrist watch in full screen mode to view the clock without your home screen in the way.
AstroClock has a variety of downloadable themes to match your mood and if there isn't one that suits your fancy you can design your own theme, share it with others and become moderately famous!
If you don't want any theme or clock to display at all you can simply enable any of the 12 alerts (4 for each cycle) and have them show up in your notification bar as desired.
AstroClock plays nicely with other apps: on each alert (whether enabled for notification or not) it broadcasts an intent to any app that wants to respond according to the astronomical time. Additionally, AstroClock offers a Content Provider that other apps can read to get the dates of all upcoming alerts.
This app is made by an independent developer during evenings and weekends. If you like it then please post a comment below :)