Widely used by Agile Development Teams which combines specialist opinion, analogy and disaggregation in an approach to estimate, generating fast and realiable results.
This app has a set of decks for your planning poker sessions in agile projects. With animations and highly customizable.
★★ Features ★★
★ Two types of cards visualization (Gallery and Overview).
★ Swipe and animations.
★ Possibility to hide the chosen card.
★ Choose between two themes (Light and Dark).
★ Multiple types of pre-defined decks (Fibonnaci, Modified Fibonnaci, Hours and Sizes).
★ One personal deck, with customization.
★ Emoji's :3 (Android 4.4+)
★ Custom card colors.
★ Keep screen on when using the App (Configurable).
★ Shake to reveal hidden card.
★ Tablet support.
★ Full screen for each type of visualization (tablets only).
Agile Planning Poker is a useful powerful tool that'd be helpful while doing your Agile Project Planning and Estimation.
This is a very handy tool for built-in custom features for the user.
Agile Planning Poker gives you option to customize Card theme, based on your favorite colors and also has several other features for you to explore.
Don't forget to rate, if you like it.
Any feedback, suggestions and comments are also welcome.
Thank you for using Agile Planning Poker.
Mobile/Digital deck of card for planning poker agile technique.
For developers, managers, stakeholders, project managers and others to be used during agile planning meetings (like Scrum and others).
Soon new features:
- Send quote to Google Docs
- App Engine integration
- Device Quotes Manager/Receiver
* If you have some feature you'd like to see in this app, please contact me.
- Problems after changing some settings
- New Web Server (faster)
- Removed the ID for web integration, now only is necessary the CODE.
- Send to Manager (Task and Free Decks)
- New visual identity
- Communication to the Web Manager
- Web Manager (http://planningpoker.co.nf/)
- About email subject
- "Save and Close" option for Taks dialogs on Task Deck
- New dialog icons
- Settings: change the order of fields on Taks dialogs (Task Deck)
**** Publish reports to Google Docs (Beta) ****
**** Adapted for tablets ****
The application will help Scrum Masters at daily Scrums to gather impediments and help team members stay focused, restrict the meeting duration to 15 minutes. Every meeting is immediately followed by a scrum report with all the collected issues and meeting details to show who was too talkative.
- Meeting duration timer and timer for every participant to keep everyone focused on agenda
- Participant details, photo can be imported from Phone Contacts. Contacts can be synchronized with Google contacts
- A photo can be also captured using a phone camera or taken from a picture gallery
- Collected Action items, issues can be shared via Google Docs or sent as Excel report to e-mail
Key words SEO: Agile tool, Scrums, Daily Scrum, Standup, Scrum Master, Meetings, Meeting Notes, Meeting Minutes
To add a picture in deck use mapping - pick a file and name it. If you want to use it, just type name in deck definition starting with @
You can open card by shaking device
CAUTION! permission - decks and mapping stored at /sdcard/easyscrum
* Planning Poker ®, Fibonacci, T-Shirt and Natural sequences
* Choose the number of cards you want displayed
* Auto-hide card upon selection
* Shake to reveal
* Keep screen on
* Built-in timer for time boxing the estimation discussions
* Customisable card deck colours
* Simple and beautiful design
To learn more about the methodology, visit Scrum Alliance (where you can also find Scrum training courses): http://www.scrumalliance.org or take a look at Wikipedia for a quick reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_poker
Another feature is that one can choose among three sets of cards by using the MENU key.
Finally, the small sets or instructions are in two languages: English and Portuguese.
This free application allows Agile teams to estimate effort or size of user stories. The app leads the teams to better estimating by extracting the collective wisdom of the teams.
* Real time messaging, file sharing, supporting one-to-one and group conversations
* Powerful search and archiving, meaning no one is ever left out of the loop
* Dozens of integrations with tools including: Dropbox, Asana, Google+ Hangouts, Twitter, Zendesk
* New integrations and features added frequently
* Inline images and video, with rich link summaries giving context without leaving the app
* Instantly synced across all devices
* Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile push and email
* Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
Slack is free for an unlimited number of users, and an unlimited amount of time, with upgradable plans for extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." - The Guardian
"You can tell that the team that designed it really took their time focusing on the little big details. It’s simple to use and powerful at the same time." - User Experience Rocks
Like a whiteboard with super powers, Trello is simple to use and infinitely flexible. You'll know exactly what needs to get done, who's going to do it, and what's coming up next. Plus, everything you do is synced and saved instantly to the cloud, so that all your devices are always up to date.
With Trello, you can create boards to organize anything you're working on. Use them solo, or invite colleagues, friends, and family to work together.
Write your ideas down on Trello cards and arrange them in lists on your boards. Add details to your cards such as:
• checklists to keep track of to-dos
• comments to update your co-workers
• photos and videos
• who's working on that card
With the Trello app in your pocket, you can make to-do lists waiting in line at the grocery store, assign tasks to your co-worker while you're on the train home, or upload a photo of that paisley couch you saw the store that's just perfect for the house you're furnishing.
Trello is great with Wear! You can quickly reply to comments and create cards from you watch by simply saying Take a note.
For details on which permissions we request and why please see: http://help.trello.com/customer/portal/articles/887749-trello-for-android
Best easy top Project Manager Quick Cheat or business ref (PMP). Simple, easy fun learning project management tool or guide for beginners also.
Need Android version 1.6(level 4) or above.
A dashboard designed by bikers for bikers. Improve your lifestyle today!
This app (just like many other apps) uses your device GPS location and displays the speed.
If you are outdoors on the bike, just mount your phone and run the app; let the device GPS do its magic.
* Displays the current speed in km/h, m/s and mi/s
* Displays the time
* Large and easily readable text
* Keeps the screen on
* Light theme, for use during the day
* Dark theme, to be used during the night
* It's free!
Take the app for a ride in the city or in race tracks...
Is this app awesome? Care to improve it?
Your comments and feedbacks are appreciated.
An app drawer for your Android apps. No extra features, no widgets! Only the list of apps!
* Smooth soothing animation when opening / closing apps
* Translucent status bar (KitKat+)
* Easy access (long-tap) to application info
* Easy access (long-tap) to uninstall an app
* Apps sorted alphabetically
* Right To Left support
* No dinosaur
Your feedbacks and comments are appreciated.
tag: super simple alphabetical grid list android home launcher application drawer with animations
Looks best on an LED/OLED display.
Sometimes I use it as a flash light. Sometimes I'm waiting for a while and I just tap on the screen just to see the colors change :)
=== Have a cool feature in mind? ===
If you'd like to see this app grow, please leave a comment stating your feature, or scroll down and send an email to me ;)
Thanks for using this app with good intentions :)
This app provides access to brightness control and other display settings provided by Android on a device from the notification bar.
Useful when you are in the middle of an app and need to change the screen brightness or other display related settings, without leaving your app.
tag: display brightness font size wallpaper sleep settings