The team usually has a pack of cards for each person to estimate the difficulty of each story and this version was developed to replace the cards so that android handsets could be used during planning.
This application, which is compatible with android OS 2.1 and above, was written to provide Agile practitioners a tool for planning and estimation without having playing cards. It works in the same way as cards in that a number is chosen and displayed on a phone for the team to see. The app supports several different card sets as well as allowing a user defined set.
Widely used by Agile Development Teams which combines specialist opinion, analogy and disaggregation in an approach to estimate, generating fast and realiable results.
This app has a set of decks for your planning poker sessions in agile projects. With animations and highly customizable.
★★ Features ★★
★ Two types of cards visualization (Gallery and Overview).
★ Swipe and animations.
★ Possibility to hide the chosen card.
★ Choose between two themes (Light and Dark).
★ Multiple types of pre-defined decks (Fibonnaci, Modified Fibonnaci, Hours and Sizes).
★ One personal deck, with customization.
★ Emoji's :3 (Android 4.4+)
★ Custom card colors.
★ Keep screen on when using the App (Configurable).
★ Shake to reveal hidden card.
★ Tablet support.
★ Full screen for each type of visualization (tablets only).
Agile Planning Poker is a useful powerful tool that'd be helpful while doing your Agile Project Planning and Estimation.
This is a very handy tool for built-in custom features for the user.
Agile Planning Poker gives you option to customize Card theme, based on your favorite colors and also has several other features for you to explore.
Don't forget to rate, if you like it.
Any feedback, suggestions and comments are also welcome.
Thank you for using Agile Planning Poker.
**** Publish reports to Google Docs (Beta) ****
**** Adapted for tablets ****
The application will help Scrum Masters at daily Scrums to gather impediments and help team members stay focused, restrict the meeting duration to 15 minutes. Every meeting is immediately followed by a scrum report with all the collected issues and meeting details to show who was too talkative.
- Meeting duration timer and timer for every participant to keep everyone focused on agenda
- Participant details, photo can be imported from Phone Contacts. Contacts can be synchronized with Google contacts
- A photo can be also captured using a phone camera or taken from a picture gallery
- Collected Action items, issues can be shared via Google Docs or sent as Excel report to e-mail
Key words SEO: Agile tool, Scrums, Daily Scrum, Standup, Scrum Master, Meetings, Meeting Notes, Meeting Minutes
Mobile/Digital deck of card for planning poker agile technique.
For developers, managers, stakeholders, project managers and others to be used during agile planning meetings (like Scrum and others).
Soon new features:
- Send quote to Google Docs
- App Engine integration
- Device Quotes Manager/Receiver
* If you have some feature you'd like to see in this app, please contact me.
- Problems after changing some settings
- New Web Server (faster)
- Removed the ID for web integration, now only is necessary the CODE.
- Send to Manager (Task and Free Decks)
- New visual identity
- Communication to the Web Manager
- Web Manager (http://planningpoker.co.nf/)
- About email subject
- "Save and Close" option for Taks dialogs on Task Deck
- New dialog icons
- Settings: change the order of fields on Taks dialogs (Task Deck)
This free application allows Agile teams to estimate effort or size of user stories. The app leads the teams to better estimating by extracting the collective wisdom of the teams.
An option to select Fibonacci, Standard and Shirt Sizes for estimate values.
Simple and no settings to set in order to use.
Inspirational quotes are displayed while waiting for the values to be displayed
Can be used on most phones, including tablets
* Planning Poker ®, Fibonacci, T-Shirt and Natural sequences
* Choose the number of cards you want displayed
* Auto-hide card upon selection
* Shake to reveal
* Keep screen on
* Built-in timer for time boxing the estimation discussions
* Customisable card deck colours
* Simple and beautiful design
To learn more about the methodology, visit Scrum Alliance (where you can also find Scrum training courses): http://www.scrumalliance.org or take a look at Wikipedia for a quick reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planning_poker
Plan your next agile iteration with these stylish planning poker cards! These planning poker cards can be used to estimate and size user stories for your product backlog.
- smooth animations when moving between cards.
- simple but effective!
- swipe cards to move, tap to reveal and again to return to the deck.
Just put your estime non Fibonacci number in the app, and it will show just the next fibonacci number!!
You can also navigate the Fibonacci numbers with this app.
An app drawer for your Android apps. No extra features, no widgets! Only the list of apps!
* Smooth soothing animation when opening / closing apps
* Translucent status bar (KitKat+)
* Easy access (long-tap) to application info
* Easy access (long-tap) to uninstall an app
* Apps sorted alphabetically
* Right To Left support
* No dinosaur
Your feedbacks and comments are appreciated.
tag: super simple alphabetical grid list android home launcher application drawer with animations
Looks best on an LED/OLED display.
Sometimes I use it as a flash light. Sometimes I'm waiting for a while and I just tap on the screen just to see the colors change :)
=== Have a cool feature in mind? ===
If you'd like to see this app grow, please leave a comment stating your feature, or scroll down and send an email to me ;)
Thanks for using this app with good intentions :)
This app provides access to brightness control and other display settings provided by Android on a device from the notification bar.
Useful when you are in the middle of an app and need to change the screen brightness or other display related settings, without leaving your app.
tag: display brightness font size wallpaper sleep settings
A dashboard designed by bikers for bikers. Improve your lifestyle today!
This app (just like many other apps) uses your device GPS location and displays the speed.
If you are outdoors on the bike, just mount your phone and run the app; let the device GPS do its magic.
* Displays the current speed in km/h, m/s and mi/s
* Displays the time
* Large and easily readable text
* Keeps the screen on
* Light theme, for use during the day
* Dark theme, to be used during the night
* It's free!
Take the app for a ride in the city or in race tracks...
Is this app awesome? Care to improve it?
Your comments and feedbacks are appreciated.