Halal Mobile Apps Features:
- Halal Premise using GPS Locator*
- Mark your favourite premise*
- Social Media Integration, (Check-in location, rating system and share premises)*
- E-Mail and call Integration (share premises and halal company contact information)*
- Halal Malaysia Directory (Company & Product Details, Certified Reference Number and validity)
- Global Halal Industry News
- HDC Events
- E-Numbers Status
- Halal Certification Bodies Recognized by Malaysia Department of Islamic Development (JAKIM)
- Advertising space
- Halal Malaysia Industry
Global User (same with Malaysia user except *)
* Subject to the availability of certified companies in the respective countries
Tags: Halal Locator JAKIM HDC
HER TÜRLÜ SORUNUZ İÇİN http://sorular.gimdes.org adresini kullanabilirsiniz.
GIMDES* tarafından verilen helal sertifikaya sahip ürün ve firmalara bundan böyle cep telefonunuzdan ulaşabileceksiniz.
Bu uygulama sayesinde alışverişlerinizde aldığınız ürünlerin islami esaslara göre hazırlanıp hazırlanmadığı endişesini gidermek istiyoruz. Dinen hiçbir sakıncası bulunmayan marka ve ürünleri seçerek kendimizi, ailemiz ve gözümüzün nuru çocuklarımızı haram ya da şüpheli şeylerden koruyalım diye GIMDES Helal Listesini cep telefonunuza taşıdık.
Helali Hoş Olsun
*GIMDES: Açılımı Gıda ve İhtiyaç Maddeleri Denetleme ve Sertifikalama Araştırmaları Derneği olan kurum 2005 yılında Türkiye'de ilk defa helal gıda ve sertifikalaması üzerine çalışmaya başlamıştır. Bugün GIMDES helal sertifikası birçok islam ülkesinde geçerlidir.
Detaylı bilgi için:www.gimdes.org
We have to rely on user submission since we do not have product upc/ean database. If you have one and would like to contribute, email dev.
So, before 1* please re-read the above.
- ability to search using keywords
- ability to search all, premise or menu
- ability to contribute by scanning bar code and submitting it. Note that no confirmation will be asked before submission. Please only add in real values.
- ability to scan bar code and search. However, this depends on the contribution from the community. Garbage in garbage out, so hopefully the community will help ensure good data.
The app has three icons:
- to search via keywords
- to search via scanning bar code
- to quit
Before rating 1*, please email us so we can rectify the issues. As stated - this app is mainly for malaysians. ignore the non malaysian comments :P
If yes, then this app might be the answer to your questions.
Compiled from more than 20 thousands products and will be updated regularly, this app provide you with comprehensive list of halal certified products from food, restaurant and cosmetics etc.
Main features include:
- All Books now FREE
- Elegant, fast and easy to use interface.
- Design specially for comfort reading and reference
- No need to be online to view books list
- Download books only need to read
- Auto Bookmarking and "Last Read" menu.
- Can change font size as per your requirement
- Updated every two weeks to add more books and languages
- Melayu (Malaysian/Indonesian)
- Tafsir Ibn Kathir (Arabic, English, Urdu)
Tafsir ibn Kathir is a classic explanation of Quran by Imad ud Din Ibn Kathir. Considered to be a summary of the earlier Tafsir al-Tabari.
- Sahih Al-Bukhari (Arabic, English, Melayu, French, Urdu)
A collection of Sahih Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Recognized by the majority of the Muslim world to be one of the most authentic collections of ahadith.
- Riyad us Saliheen (English, Melayu, French)
compiled by Imam An-Nawawi. Covering every aspect of Islamic belief and moral conduct, it selects approximately 2000 hadith from the six major hadith collections.
- Tasir Jalalain (Arabic, Melayu)
Composed by Jalal al-Din al-Mahalli and his pupil Jalal al-Din al-Suyuti, generally regarded as one of the most easily accessible works of Qur’anic exegesis because of its simple style.
- Sahih Al-Muslim (English, Melayu, Urdu)
Sahih Muslim is one of the al-Kutub al-Sittah (six major ahadith). It was collected by Muslim ibn al-Hajjaj, also known as Imam Muslim.
- Arba'een Nawawi (Arabic, English, Melayu)
The Arba'een (40 Ahadith) of Imam An-Nawawi Rahimahullah. English Translation of these famous Hadeeth on different topics.
- Halal Food Guide (English)
A detailed guide and explanation about Halal food, halal ingredients in food and list of Haram (unlawful) and Mushbooh (suspected) things in the light of Quran and Sunnah.
- Al-Quran Translation (English)
Translation for the Meanings of the Quran in English only to help non-Muslims easily understand the invitation of Quran. Translated by Dr. Mohsin Khan.
- 1100 Hadits Terpilih (Melayu)
Menu 1100 hadits terpilih ini memuat kumpulan hadits shahih yang penting untuk dijadikan rujukan kegiatan atau amaliyah kita sehari hari yang diambil dari kitab 1100 hadits terpilih. By Dr. Muhammad Faiz Almath.
- Artikel Tentang Hadits (Melayu)
Artikel Tentang Hadiths is the Collection of different Articles and answers of questions regarding Hadeeth. A must read or people who want to know all about Hadeeth in Melayu language.
- Bulugh al-Maram (Melayu)
The Book is based upon the Ahadith of our Prophet which have been the sources of Islamic Jurisprudence. Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar Al-Asqalani has recorded the true significance of the Ahadith and their origins in Malay language.
-Names of Allah
Beautiful names of Allaha with animation and voice
Beautiful recitation with beautiful nature background.
Collection of Adhan Audio with beautiful mosque backgrounds
-Surah Ya Sin
Beautiful recitation with great nature images.
-Ayat Ul Kursi
Beautiful recitation with beautiful nature scenes.
-Al Quran Kareem
Real Uthmanic Quran hard book
teach kids Arabic for Islam
-Hajj & Umrah
Guide for performing Hajj and Umrah, with all the instructions and Duas
Collection of daily dua, for islamic way of life.
In English, Urdu, Persian, Pashtu, Malay, French & Bangali Translation.
In the voice of Sheikh Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais, Sheikh Waheed Zafar Qasmi, Sheikh Ahmad bin Ali Al-Ajmi, Sheikh Saad Al-Ghamdi, Shaikh Ali Abdul Rahman Al Huzaifi & Sheikh Mishary bin Rashid Alafasy.
Collection of Dua's
(QS. al-Baqarah : 168)
(QS. al-Maidah : 3)
(QS. al-Baqarah : 173)
Imam Nawawi pindah ke Damaskus pada tahun 649 H dan tinggal di distrik Rawahibiyah. Di tempat ini beliau belajar dan sanggup menghafal kitab at-Tanbih hanya dalam waktu empat setengah bulan. Kemudian beliau menghafal kitab al-Muhadzdzabb pada bulan-bulan yang tersisa dari tahun tersebut, dibawah bimbingan Syaikh Kamal Ibnu Ahmad.
Semasa hidupnya beliau selalu menyibukkan diri dengan menuntut ilmu, menulis kitab, menyebarkan ilmu, ibadah, wirid, puasa, dzikir, sabar atas terpaan badai kehidupan. Pakaian beliau adalah kain kasar, sementara serban beliau berwarna hitam dan berukuran kecil.