Coins.ph is the easiest way to send money, buy load, pay bills and shop online - no bank account needed.
-Use the app in English, Filipino or Thai!
-Choose from 70+ load promos for all major Philippines providers
-Buy international load for prepaid phones in 150 countries
-Save your favorite numbers to easily load next time
SEND AND RECEIVE CASH
- Send money to any major bank or padala remittance center in the Philippines
- Person-to-person transfers are FREE
- Make and share payments instantly with your Facebook friends
- Transfer money to GCash and Smart Money mobile wallets
- Send fun holiday "Red Envelopes" ("ang paos") to your friends and loved ones
- Get a 10% rebate instantly when you load any Smart, Talk n Text, Globe, TM, or Sun prepaid phone
- Pay Meralco, Smart, Sun, PLDT, Globe, and 80+ other billers all in one place
- Get a 5 PHP rebate every time you pay a bill, plus an extra 100 PHP for every 5 unique bill payments you make each week
CASH-IN AND CASH-OUT AT 22,000+ LOCATIONS:
- Instant cash-in at any 7-Eleven, Cebuana, or M-Lhuillier nationwide
- 30+ major banks
- 5,000+ cash pickup locations
- 450 ATMs for instant cardless cash-out
- Door-to-door delivery
- Send and receive funds from any Bitcoin wallet
- Pay online at Overstock, Newegg, Expedia, Microsoft, and 70,000+ other merchants accepting Bitcoin
- Buy and sell Bitcoin instantly in-app
BUY GAME CREDITS
- Purchase game credits for Blizzard, Cherry, EX Cash, Game Club, Garena Shells, Level Up!, Steam Wallet, and zGold-MOLPoints
- Buy eGiftCards from 120+ merchants delivered instantly via SMS and e-mail.
★★★ What people are saying about Coins.ph ★★★:
The Wall Street Journal:
"Coins.ph enables Filipinos who may never have had a bank account to transfer funds online, both domestically and internationally."
The New York Times:
"Coins.ph has seized on the block chain's peer-to-peer technology as a way to improve the remittance business and global payments by lowering costs and speeding up transactions."
"Coins.ph is a sort of virtual bank branch, where people can send remittances and transfer money between accounts from an app on their phones."
Got questions or feedback? We'd be happy to hear from you!