It uses the proximity sensor to know if the phone is near your ear or not.
If you are using any type of headset, it will turn the speaker off, regardless of the proximity sensor and use the headset.
Whenever you are in a call, a new "control" button appears (default location is on the top left of the screen).
Pressing this button enables (Green icon) or disables (Red icon) the service for the current call.
Alternatively you can use notification on the status bar instead of the control button.
Please note that when disabling the service it will turn off the speaker.
Furthermore, the speaker button of the dialer may not indicate the current status of the speaker (on\off), nevertheless the status is changed.
Some devices may need to be calibrated for the app to work correctly.
See 'Calibration' option in settings if needed.
- Set default service status.
- Disable the service when phone is set to silent or vibrate (optional).
- On each call, you can change the service status for that specific call (It does not change your dialer).
Using it will turn the speaker on if service is enabled, and off if service is disabled.
- Set the speaker status when call starts.
- When changing to speaker, set the volume to maximum (configurable).
- Keep the screen on when speaker and/or headset is in used (optional).
- Control for speaker on\off delay (separate delay for on and off).
- Select between using control button or notification on status bar.
- Custom location of the control button.
- Custom transparency of control button.
Default setting is to turn off the speaker quickly when putting it near the ear, but a longer delay to turn it off.
This way if you just move the phone for a second from the ear it will not turn it on.
Any comments\requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Just put in the subject "Auto Speaker".
Special thanks to:
- Mitch Atchley - For his big help in testing the application
- Nauman Afzal (@nomidesigns) - For Designing and and contributing the application icon
Auto Answer phone calls android app makes you confortable while you are driving a car or any vehicle or engaged in cooking then most of you are in such kind of situation & you will not be able to pick the phone.
If your hand is engaged in any work & you are not able to pick the phone then this Auto Answer app is perfect app for you.
“Automatic Call receive” app allow you to receive calls without touching the phone & with automatic speaker on activation you can start conversation very effectively.
Automatic Call Receive app is best app with its amazing features & utility.
“Auto Answer call” app is best app for driving person who cannot attend the call while driving , this app is perfect for them . Just activate the features while driving & receive the call without touching the phone.
How it works –
Enable this application
Auto call receive with auto speaker on
Now You can start conversation now
Automatic Incoming call receive
Automatic Speaker activate
Without touch receive calls
Configure Auto delay time to receive call automatic
Option will be given of auto speaker on & Auto answer call
Its Free App
Very Small in Size
Touch less Call Receive
Auto answer your incoming call work while you are using another application or if your phone is locked or blocked with screen unlock functions.
Tags- Auto Answer incoming calls, Auto speaker on, No touch call receive, Call receive without touching your phone, Receive Call, Receive Incoming call, answer incoming phone calls, Receive Call while driving