Application of Dr. Jean-Paul Guillet from the University of Bordeaux: http://terahertz.fr
With its simple and easy to use interface it doesn't take long to learn how to use it, great for students who's learning how logic circuit works.
Logic Simulator Pro contains multiple useful features such as:
- Logic gates (AND,OR,NAND,NOT,NOR,XOR,XNOR)
- Buttons, Displays, Lamps, Clocks,
- Flip-Flops, Latches
- Recovery feature (If the app closes before you manage to save your circuit due to a phone call or by accident, Logic Simulator Pro will automatically save a copy of your current progress. This copy can be easily accessed through the open circuit interface)
If you have any suggestions on improvements or bug reports please email me on the adress provided below:
This application is intended primarily to students and hobbyists of electronics
engineering, allowing you to keep a list of logic functions, entering them by
their truth-table and viewing its corresponding Karnaugh map and minimized logic
With this application you can enter a logic function of n inputs, fill a truth table and see its corresponding Karnaugh map.
You can also edit the function from the Karnaugh map and see the minterm form of the simplified equation.
List of multiple logic functions, ranging from 1 to 10 inputs.
Edit a function by truth-table.
Edit a function graphically over its Karnaugh Map.
See simultaneously its minimized form while editing.
View the minimized function and its circuit.
When you learn these mathematical tricks, you'll be able to show off your skills to friends and prove to them that you have a talent for mathematics. New skills you can use in the store, at school, at college, at work - wherever thanks to quick calculation skills can save a lot of precious time.
Fun Math Tricks:
3. Multiplication table
5. Multiply two digit number by 11
6. Square numbers ending in 5
7. Multiply by 5
8. Multiply by 9
9. Multiply by 4
10. Dividing by 5
11. Subtracting from 1000
12. Tough multiplication
13. Power of two
14. Adding numbers close to hundreds
15. Subtracting numbers close to hundreds
16. Multiply numbers between 11 and 19
17. Square numbers between 11 and 99
18. Multiply two digit numbers having same tens digit and ones digits add up to ten
19. Square numbers between 50 and 59
20. Square numbers between 40 and 49
21. Multiply two digit numbers editing in 1
23. Square numbers between 100 and 109
- 15 levels for every trick
- timer 15 seconds
- score > 000 - ★☆☆
- score > 350 - ★★☆
- score > 650 - ★★★
This free version of Math Tricks contains third party advertisements.
In this app, you can:
– Listen to our daily broadcast
– Listen to or watch sermons from Alistair's archive
– Read an updated daily devotional from Spurgeon’s classic, Morning and Evening
– Read a summary of what we believe about the Gospel in a format that’s easy to share with a friend
– Learn more about Truth For Life, our organization, and our mission
The Truth For Life Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2015 The Church App, Content: © 2015 Truth For Life. All rights reserved.
It also helps you evaluate and visualize them in forms of Veitch-Karnaugh maps and truth tables.
Easy to use and time-saving!
• Easy minimization from written expressions, Karnaugh maps and truth table
• Supports 'don't cares' ('X')
• Supports up to 8 variables
• After evaluation, you can easily edit the table/map to modify the expression and minimize it again
Try it now! More on http://sherbanmobile.appspot.com/
It contains details for those who want to learn digital systems in simple way.
It is a basic application which can cover most of concepts.
Build your own virtual circuits using any combination of electrical components.
The easy to use library of components includes batteries, switches, lamps, resistors (fixed and variable), capacitors, fuses, circuit breakers, buzzers, heaters and motors. Connect components using virtual wires to make a circuit. Put the App into operate mode to see it work. You can even use virtual multimeters to measure voltage, current and resistance.
Circuits can be viewed and built in either component or schematic view.
The component library contains the following items:
1.5V, 6V, 9V and 12V
Push-to-make, Push-to-break, On-Off, 2-position single-pole, 3-position single-pole,
3-position double-pole, Thermal and Relay
6V (5W) clear, 12V (10W) clear, 12V (20W) clear, 12V (20W) red, 12V (20W) yellow and 12V (20W) blue
10Ω (5W), 50Ω (5W), 100Ω (5W), 500Ω (5W), 1kΩ (5W), 5kΩ (5W) and 10kΩ (5W)
10Ω, 25Ω, 50Ω, 100Ω, 1kΩ and 10kΩ
500μF, 1mF, 5mF, 50mF, 100mF, 500mF and 1F
0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, 3A, 4A, 5A, 7.5A and 10A
0.5A, 1A, 5A and 10A
6V Buzzer, 24V Heater (200W) and a 12V Motor (15W)
*Maximum of four batteries and one capacitor per construction.
Special category for interview questions, where we collect riddles used for interviewing in such companies like Google, Microsoft, Amazon and others. Application is constantly updating.
Check your intellectual abilities! Solve puzzles, enjoy your time!
- No in-app purchase
- Does NOT require Internet connection
Keevin Ace Viray
Maria Carmela Rojannie Barcala
John Kristoffer Escareces
College of Science and Computer Studies, De La Salle University - Dasmariñas
This software is written for visualizing any boolean expressions from 2 up to 5 variables in a Karnaugh-Veitch-Diagram and for calculating their minimal representations by the Quine-McCluskey algorithm.
Use the touchscreen to edit the boolean expression easily in the KVD (Karnaugh-Veitch-Diagram).
You can also deactivate the auto calculation to control your understanding of the Quine-McCluskey algorithm.
This is the free version. It has restrictions in displaying the content.
The pro-version offers the following additional features:
- Keep screen on: Prevent the device going to sleep mode.
- You can define smallest fontsize and KVD representation. The content will be much more readable. As needed the screen will become scrollable.
- Reported error 120210_01 fixed: When "auto calculation" was deactivated, the application crashed in some cases.
- Reported error fixed.
- Green and cyan are now more readable.
Go through 3 logical tests.
Your IQ can be found with following tests:
- Common test;
- Numerical test;
- Visual test.
Try to solve the problem of different types:
- Logical sequence of numbers;
- Logical sequence of figures;
- Select an extra piece;
- And so on ...
If the test was interrupted, you can continue later.
When testing is complete you will get score and be able to see the correct answers!
The application also calculates your average IQ is based on all passed tests.
IQ test - is the logical test with various logic puzzles to test your mental abilities and logical thinking.
IQ Test helps you to pass the time and turn on your brain.
Well, why not share successfully passed result with your friends?