Very Useful This is a very good app for my math class. The only thing I can't get to work on my Galaxy S5 are the NOR and NAND functions. When I do the long hold on OR or AND, nothing happens.
Isn't allowing keyboard The app isn't allowing me to manually type in operators. Tried switching keyboards but still nothing. (SwiftKey to stock, then back)
Please help How to get table of more than one proposition at a time?
Great app! Very useful!
Good Apps. Very useful apps.
* NAND and NOR are more prominent for most screen sizes (requested by a user)
* cleaning up layouts (please report any problem with exotic devices)
* allowing "*" and "+" for conjunction and disjunction, respectively (requested by a user)
* optionally showing separator lines between main columns (requested by a user)
* on-screen keyboard optionally showing the propositional letters A, B, C,... instead of P, Q, R,... (requested by a user)
Work with digital functions and Karnaugh maps, minimize and see their schematic.
Simplify, Minimize | KMap | TTables | SOP POS | Learn | Gates | Boolean Algebra
Enter a boolean expression and generates its truth table or its Karnaugh map.