Please don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter any bugs, or even if you just have suggestions.
The code is open source and can be found at: https://github.com/xargsgrep/PortKnocker
It supports 3G, protocol recognition, and many other features.
If you don't understand how to use it, just send me an email, I'll explain it more precisely.
This application also comes with a Port Encyclopedia, enabling the user to quickly look up what a certain port's function is. A local database is stored on the phone for defining ports, however there is also an option to look it up online for the most recent information.
For more information, questions, or concerns, leave a comment below or contact me via email.
NOTE: If you like this application and want to support it's developers consider the paid version 'SSH Autotunnel Pro', which is actively developed, supported and opened for new feature requests. Also please report any bugs to my email instead of user reviews so that I can ask for additional details and have the problem fixed.
This application can create secure tunnels using a SSH connection for the user to access services available only from the target machine. For example user can connect to the company server and then use web browser to connect to internal web site of their company, use remote desktop to connect remotely to their office PC desktop and control it from their Android device, or bypass a firewall restriction in their hotel or company by connecting to Internet pages from the remote machine.
The application uses standard SSH protocol, without the need to configure and setup a VPN. The only information the user needs to know is the login information to the remote machine and IP/port information of the service they want to connect to. Once the SSH tunnel has been established, the user can connect to the specified local port to access the network service on the remote side using the same application they normally use when their device is connected to that network. The local port need not have the same port number as the remote port.
SSH Autotunnel is better than connectbot at recovering from network disconnects. It also consumes less power because it does only one thing and does not emulate any terminal.
Ssh Autotunnel is using JSch and Bouncycastle projects, which are under BSD and MIT licenses
You put public address of as a server that is entry point to the intranet. Use username@ip[:port] (you can use hostname instead of ip of course and you can use different port than 22). Then use either password or ssh key (or both in which case ssh key is expected to be encrypted with the given password). Then on the menu you can add forwardings. You can have as much forwarding for one connection as you want. You need to specify local port, host and remote port. You can also select if this is local or remote forwarding. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_forwarding for more details on port forwarding. Also note that this application doesn't support any kind of SOCKS proxy.
The application supports both types of private keys - those generated by putty's keygen (ppk) and also the open ssh keys (Linux format). Just copy/paste the content of the key file to the appropriate text box or enter path to the file location on the Android device (e.g. /sdcard/id_rsa.pub). If you experience connection issues and are sure your password is correct, try reexporting your key using a certified tool (such as puttygen) and use the exported key with SSH Autotunnel since some tools do not generate proper OpenSSH format keys.
Also check with your ssh server administrator about server logs.
Root is required, because you need root to change to a port below 1024.
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Internal port forwarding/mapping (set source and destination port)
- Forward to an internal IP as well
- Start/Stop automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add multiple Port Forwarders
- For every Port Forwarder you can set name, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, set rules
- For every rule you can set the source and destination port and optionally a destination host. You can also set your custom command to add/remove the rules (using iptables commands).
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
You don't need BlockLauncher to use Skin Editor (Although you can still use it as an option)
These are Skin Editor for Minecraft features:
1. Create a new Minecraft skin
- Default skin
- Steal player skins from the internet by typing names
- Random online skins
2. Edit Minecraft skins to fit your needs with these powerful tools
- Color wheel
- Eye dropper
- Moving tools
- Zoom in/out tools
3. Rotating your character in 6 directions
- Front view
- Back view
- Left view
- Right view
- Top view
- Bottom view
4. Adjust visibility of your character. Editing Minecraft skins had never been this easy.
5. Export skins in 4 different ways
- Export directly to Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Export to BlockLauncher
- Export to your gallery
- Export to email
Follow me on Twitter @keeratipong. https://twitter.com/keeratipong
Skin Editor for Minecraft is not developed by Mojang. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB. Please note that we are not affiliated with Mojang AB but we adhere to the terms set out by Mojang AB at https://www.minecraft.net/terms
This app cannot add new items to Minecraft PE - it can only give you existing items.
Loads and saves Pocket Edition level.dat files
Allows editing of all item slots in Survival mode - edit type id, damage value, and amount!
List of item IDs built into the app - just click "Browse"!
One-click backup of levels into a .zip file. Backups saved in games/com.mojang/minecraftWorlds_backup/(world name)
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, UPnP, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP, Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11, XMPP server!
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
This app will work for 7 days after which you will need to buy the paid version. You can only add two servers in this version. Unfortunately we need to do this to support development.
★★Remote control support!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permission for receiving and sending SMS is for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers automatically using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. If rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DHCP Relay Server
- UPnP Server (this product works with DLNA devices)
- DNS Server
- DNSMasq Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit, etc
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTP Root Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin, PHPFileManager, etc)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SIP Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
If you still do not have a ftp client I recommend FileZilla client (you can download it on http://filezilla-project.org/) but you can also use file explorer on windows.
Free version does not allow landscape screen.
Use any network interface in your device including: WIFI, Ethernet, Mobile network, USB...
Anonymous user (can be disabled).
One Ftp user (can be disabled). Name and password can be changed.
Home directory can be root directory,
Read only mode.
Passive and active modes.
Show hidden files.
Custom home folder.
Option to run server as a foreground service.
Energy save mode.
Languages supported: English, Spanish, Romanian, French, Italian, Hungarian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Russian and Catalan.
Run server as root user (only rooted devices).
TLS/SSL support for secure connections.
How to connect with Ftp server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and not network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:2221 tcp:2221"
You will need to repeat this step for all ftp server and passive ports configured in your phone. It will be easier if you use a small range of passive ports.
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:2221 will be forwarded to your phone in port 2221.
5) Run Ftp server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)" or "All"
6) Start ftp server.
7) In your PC connect your ftp client to ftp://127.0.0.1:2221 (port might be different, it depends on your Ftp Server configuration).
Connections in this mode need to be always started by PC so only passive mode is available when using USB connection.
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with ftp clients.
Enables ftp server write received files from ftp clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake connections to ftp server can fail.
Libraries used by this program: Apache ftp server v1.0.6. Apache2 License. Android viewflow pakerfeldt (01/Nov/2011). Apache2 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Alex Sovu, Balazs David Molnar, Damien Varvenne, Simone Balducci, Juanvi, Chengcheng Hu, Noelia, Noxa Tagakov, Joon Lim, Tomokazu Wakasugi and Paulino Feitio.