Runs entirely in user-space and does not require root access.
This app can be used in conjunction with USB ADB to create a VPN.
Other Android apps claim to forward ports. But they didn't work for me...
Privacy note: TCP Port Forwarder runs entirely on your android device. It collects no data or statistics. The only network traffic it generates is the traffic to forward your packets.
It supports 3G, protocol recognition, and many other features.
If you don't understand how to use it, just send me an email, I'll explain it more precisely.
This application also comes with a Port Encyclopedia, enabling the user to quickly look up what a certain port's function is. A local database is stored on the phone for defining ports, however there is also an option to look it up online for the most recent information.
For more information, questions, or concerns, leave a comment below or contact me via email.
Create a server directly on your Android device, extend its features and manage it easily using plugins. Open it to the internet and play with your friends!
In collaboration with MrARM, the PocketMine Team brings you the official PocketMine-MP for Android. Manage your server with a specially designed interface, or use the normal console and even modify server properties.
In case you would need access the server files, just use any file manager, and navigate to /sdcard/PocketMine. All PocketMine-MP files are stored here.
This app and the PocketMine Team are not affiliated with Minecraft nor Mojang
Source code published in https://github.com/PocketMine/PocketMine-Android
THIS APPLICATION IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH SOME SAMSUNG DEVICES! Devices with Samsung Knox or other security solutions may not be able to utilize the live patching and the ModPE Script Runtime of BlockLauncher. Patching .mod-formatted patches and texture packs still work. A fix is being worked on.
BlockLauncher Pro is a custom Minecraft Pocket Edition launcher that wraps around Minecraft PE and provides loading of patches, texture packs, and server IPs.
(formerly known as MCPELauncher)
THIS APPLICATION MAY NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES! Please try the free version before buying this version to make sure that the app is compatible.
Just choose Options on the main screen, then select mods. It is that easy!
This program loads libminecraftpe.so from the currently installed copy of Minecraft PE, so it should be compatiable with the mod patching features of PocketTool and QuickPatch.
Jelly Bean users: currently, this application cannot load original textures from copies of Minecraft installed by Google Play on Android 4.1 and above. The built-in texture pack will be used if no texture pack is selected.
- Patch an unlimited number of PTPatches and ModPE scripts
- Load textures from any Pocket Edition-compatiable texture pack
- Patch server IPs
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter any bugs, or even if you just have suggestions.
The code is open source and can be found at: https://github.com/xargsgrep/PortKnocker
Root is required, because you need root to change to a port below 1024.
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Internal port forwarding/mapping (set source and destination port)
- Forward to an internal IP as well
- Start/Stop automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add multiple Port Forwarders
- For every Port Forwarder you can set name, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, set rules
- For every rule you can set the source and destination port and optionally a destination host. You can also set your custom command to add/remove the rules (using iptables commands).
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
This app brings you a chance to explore into your android phone.
You can perform various tests and commands what you can run on Linux system.
This app makes you feel now you have mini Linux terminal device, not android phone.
You can manage your phone file system, you can get root access to be super user, and connect to another network device.
BEFORE BUY READ THIS LINK http://goo.gl/2YxnL TO CHECK IF YOU HAVE THE REQUIREMENTS
Control your Android device from the comfort of your couch. This is the server part and can be installed on the Android device that you want to control. Moreover, with DroidMote, you can use all the multi touch applications and games, even on devices that do not have the touch screen (e.g. a TV!).
The client is a free android application: "DroidMote Client".
For F.A.Q.s visit this page:
Download of Free DroidMote Server for Windows and Linux. x86 x64 Arm
For Support and instructions:
DroidMote emulates real input devices in the Android OS. Mouse, keyboard, multi touch trackpad, touch screen and a gamepad with 16 buttons and 6 axis that also uses the accelerometer of your client device. You can use the soft gamepad or an hardware gamepad attached to the client to play with all games installed on server device, also those without the built-in controller support in virtue of the Gamepad2Touch functionality and the help of the touchprofiles. Games that support a real gamepad recognize DroidMote as a real device. If you don't have a router, no problem. You can establish a connection point to point between the two devices with the function Tethering / portable hotspot of your device. (you do not need bluetooth, the bluetooth is slow and cover small distances)
You can control your Linux machine with DroidMote Server for Linux (free)
You can control your Windows machine DroidMote Server for Windows (free)
How does it work? Take a look to the video playlist
ATTENTION: The uinput module is required. A lot of Android devices already have this module by default, but everyone can have it. Read the requirements page, before buying or putting a negative vote, or contact the developer to solve your problems,through the forum or with an e-mail.
[✔] Multi touch Trackpad
[✔] Two Fingers Scroll Rotate Zoom
[✔] Multi touch Gamepad
[✔] Multi-axis Joystick also with accelerometer data
[✔] Supports multiple phones simultaneously.
[✔] Two virtual analog stick
[✔] Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
[✔] TouchMouse for games that not support a real mouse
[✔] Voice dictation
[✔] Gesture typing with android 4.2 keyboard and up
[✔] Receives Hardware Controller commands from DroidMote Client
Warning: If DroidMote Server doesn't work on your tablet is only because you don't have the uinput module loaded in the kernel (SOLVABLE reading the requirements page).
A scan on a 3G network may report some interesting false positives, so run it over wifi if you need accurate results.
By Rich Jones
Source code is available under GNU GPL: