It supports 3G, protocol recognition, and many other features.
If you don't understand how to use it, just send me an email, I'll explain it more precisely.
This application also comes with a Port Encyclopedia, enabling the user to quickly look up what a certain port's function is. A local database is stored on the phone for defining ports, however there is also an option to look it up online for the most recent information.
For more information, questions, or concerns, leave a comment below or contact me via email.
Root is required, because you need root to change to a port below 1024.
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Internal port forwarding/mapping (set source and destination port)
- Forward to an internal IP as well
- Start/Stop automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add multiple Port Forwarders
- For every Port Forwarder you can set name, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, set rules
- For every rule you can set the source and destination port and optionally a destination host. You can also set your custom command to add/remove the rules (using iptables commands).
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
A basic port knocker client for Android. Similar to the other port knocker apps but with an ICS style and more intuitive interface. Also includes a widget and the ability to choose an application to launch after knocking. The (relatively) larger size is due to the dependency on the ActionBarSherlock library.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter any bugs, or even if you just have suggestions.
The code is open source and can be found at: https://github.com/xargsgrep/PortKnocker
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email email@example.com with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
- Set timeout for each scan.
- Determine sinle port, range or manually pick ports to be scanned.
- Ability to set amount of threads to use in scan.
Timeout: If you are on slow WiFi or Mobile network, it is recommended to set higher timeout to get some results.
A scan on a 3G network may report some interesting false positives, so run it over wifi if you need accurate results.
By Rich Jones
Source code is available under GNU GPL:
Now supports Pinger
Please note that this is a plug in for Subnet Calculator and Pinger, which you still need to have installed. This does not add an icon to your tray. It only removes ads from the applications.
Since most Android phones and Tablet-PC do not dispose serial interfaces, this utility allows you to share up to 32 port devices over any TCP/IP network.
Using a method called serial tunneling, the CP4A encapsulates serial data into packets and transports it over Ethernet. CP4A has especially been developed for interconnecting Android devices with the COM ports of your PC. And if your PC does not keep COM ports you may use virtual COM Ports working over USB port.
Please take into account that this APP has been created for Android developer and programmer who like to share COM ports with their application. Most likely you cannot connect any 3-party apps with CP4A unless this apps support a set of ASCII command strings (see CP4A manual) and a local network connection (via IP: 127.0.0.1).
For downloading vcp4a-Server.exe (which is a free Windows software!) or if you need more information, please visit our home page.