It supports 3G, protocol recognition, and many other features.
If you don't understand how to use it, just send me an email, I'll explain it more precisely.
This application also comes with a Port Encyclopedia, enabling the user to quickly look up what a certain port's function is. A local database is stored on the phone for defining ports, however there is also an option to look it up online for the most recent information.
For more information, questions, or concerns, leave a comment below or contact me via email.
Root is required, because you need root to change to a port below 1024.
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
And we haven’t even mentioned all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Internal port forwarding/mapping (set source and destination port)
- Forward to an internal IP as well
- Start/Stop automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add multiple Port Forwarders
- For every Port Forwarder you can set name, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, set rules
- For every rule you can set the source and destination port and optionally a destination host. You can also set your custom command to add/remove the rules (using iptables commands).
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
A basic port knocker client for Android. Similar to the other port knocker apps but with an ICS style and more intuitive interface. Also includes a widget and the ability to choose an application to launch after knocking. The (relatively) larger size is due to the dependency on the ActionBarSherlock library.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you encounter any bugs, or even if you just have suggestions.
The code is open source and can be found at: https://github.com/xargsgrep/PortKnocker
Technical features :
* Fast network discovery
* TCP Service Fingerprints
* Operating System Fingerprints
* Fingerprints of commun CMS for web servers
* 3000+ fingerprints
* User-configurable range of tcp ports
* Fast scan option
* nmap like
* runs on all Android devices
* no need root access
* FREE and NO AD !
Please contribute :
* send us the fingerprints to improve service detection
* report a good evaluation if you want to keep it freeware
* if you found a bug, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with full details. NetAudit is still in development and need your help to be more reliable.
tags: port scanner, tcp scanner, tcp scan, port scan, port scanner, network, security, lan, pentests, hacker, hacking, nmap, free, freeware
A scan on a 3G network may report some interesting false positives, so run it over wifi if you need accurate results.
By Rich Jones
Source code is available under GNU GPL:
You can use a URL (DNS) or an IP to ping a remote device or service
Works on WiFi and 2G/3G/4G
Allows to set the number of pings to do (or unlimited)
Shows result statistics
Easily send results to IT manager or helpdesk over e-mail
AutoPing - now you can set a destination and an interval in which to ping it, and it will automatically ping it once, updates regarding the results of the pings will be available through the notifications (This feature costs ~$1)
Please become a beta tester and get the latest releases first (join the G+ community and follow the link there)
keywords: ping, query, IP, ip, DNS, dns, lookup, test, pinging
This program sends acoustic signals to ocean bottom seismic (OBS) releases that use the Edgetech/ORE acoustic release communications protocol. It is useful when testing the releases in air. An external amplified speaker may be required for optimal performance since some phones cannot provide enough acoustic energy to trigger the release.
A CSV file may be read in by the application and used as a database of commands.
OBS, Ocean Bottom Seismology, Transducer, Pinger
- Pinger can work in two modes: manual and by schedule;
- Notifies user when host is not available
- Allows save one or more host name or IP addresses
- Detail ping statistic for each host
- Allows ping all saved hosts by one click
ICMP ping currently only works in IPv4. IPv6 isn't widely supported on Android yet and is NOT available in this application.
- Allows you to save popular hosts to ping
- Allows you to control ping packets count
- Allows you to control ping packet sizes
- Allows continuous pings (keeps pinging until you stop it)
- Allows you to set intervals between ping packets
- Allows broadcast pings
- Allows you to email ping results
- Allows you to ping in the background (this will allow ping to continue even if you rotate the screen)
- Contain Google ads* upon exiting app.
- Long click hostname to edit host.
- Use menu button to Toggle Sound.
- Use menu to send us a Feedback for ideas and improvement.
- Manually edit /sdcard/ping.xml via a text editor for a easier way to add lots of host. Just copy the Google entry as a template for your host.
Please backup /sdcard/ping.xml before update.