MultiSync for iCloud is the highly successful synchronization app to connect your iCloud account with your Android device. Sync and manage contacts, calendars and reminders all together in one app. We've now completely re-written and optimized the app for Apple iCloud.
MultiSync for Cloud supports:
– Sync Contacts, Calendars (and Reminders)¹ all together in one app – fully compatible with iCloud
– Two-way synchronization (Android ↔ iCloud)
– Two-factor authentication supported by using an app-specific password
– Contact groups are supported when available in your Android Contacts app
– Calendar colors, recurring events
– Contact pictures, custom labels (e.g. for phone numbers)
– Collection management inside the app: create new or delete calendars and task lists
(– Tasks / Reminders supported via the free "OpenTasks" app)¹
– Seamless integration with your device and with your favourite apps
– Highly efficient algorithms, based on years of experience
7-day unlimited trial! If you like it it is a one-time-payment and you get all updates and new features.
¹ *Important: If you upgraded to iOS 13 and you clicked "Upgrade Reminders" they have been detached from the CalDAV protocol and will not be able to be synchronized any longer. This only affects Reminders. Other resources like contacts and calendars can be synchronized normally*
Email support: email@example.com – If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. When something doesn't work, please don't just downvote the app (which won't get it working), but send us an email instead so that we can solve the problem.
This app is not affiliated to, nor has it been authorized, sponsored or otherwise approved by Apple Inc. Apple and iCloud are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.