Network file sharing includes a SMB client (Samba) for Windows files shares on LAN, a FTP client for internet connections, and a SSH client (SFTP). Zip archive extraction is included as well.
Supports tabs, so you can open multiple folders at the same time. It is also a task manager allowing switching to other programms you have opened, or close or uninstall them. Launched applications are also in the taskbar. There is also an alternative to Start Menu button: the Applications link in the side menu will list all applications installed.
It also has built-in file viewers:
-3DViewer is a 3ds viewer and an obj viewer, for opening 3D objects files.
-ImageViewer is a PNG viewer, JPG viewer, GIF viewer, BMP viewer, TGA viewer ( TARGA ), TIF viewer ( TIFF ), DDS viewer ( DXT ), for opening image files.
-MediaPlayer is a video and audio player for many file types, like mkv, wmv, mp4, avi and more.
-Image Editor is a powerful tool witch supports multiple layers&projects, actions, undo/redo and more.
This is a BETA release!
*** Additional server program(can be downloaded from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet) should be running on your PC(support both Windows & Mac) to start this app***
** You can buy the full version of VirtualTablet with no Ad in the store **
Turn your tablet device into wireless digitizer!
Run this app on the tablet device with stylus pen support. If Virtual Tablet Server program is running on your PC, you can seamlessly transfer your input to your PC like you use real digitizer H/W. You can download the Virtual Tablet Server program free of charge from http://www.sunnysidesoft.com/virtualtablet
You don't need to buy real digitizer for your desktop anymore.
Turn your tablet device into cool wireless digitizer with this app!
- You can choose two modes. (Pen, Mouse)
- Support all input style which can be done with stylus.(in-range movement, barrel button, eraser tip, and etc.)
- Cursor sensitivity and acceleration can be adjusted.
- Automatic server discovery in the same network. (Easy connection)
- Support all orientation of a tablet device with zoom in/out mode.
[Things You Can Do with this App]
- Make an hand writing annotation on your PDF viewer.
- Sketch with your stylus pen on canvas of any painter applications in your PC. Enjoy drawing with pencil and brush tools using your stylus! (Pressure sensitive drawing application required.)
- Remotely control your PC with stylus pen (same as remote mouse application).
Please post issues on GitHub: http://www.github.com/kedzie/VBoxManager
I am actively maintaining the app and appreciate feedback. Especially identifying any problems with the new version or suggestions. If you are reporting a missing OS icon, feel free to email me one (32x32 works fine).
SSL Example: vboxwebsrv -H 0.0.0.0 -p 18084 --ssl --serverkey server.pem --cacert ca.crt
It can easily monitor the virtual machines status, and power on/off them if you like. For job like this, you will never need a PC again. You can control them on your mobile, at any time and any where you like.
* Monitor Server's accessibility;
* Monitor VirtualBox virtual machines' running status;
* Power on/off VirtualBox virtual machines;
* Show SSH connection's command log;
* Show VBoxSVC.log;
* Show VBox.log for each virtual machine;
* Show VirtualBox metrics (performance counter);
* Save Logs to SD card or External Storage as a ZIP file;
* Share the saved log zip file to other apps, such as Gmail, Dropbox, Evernote, etc.;
* specify SSH port;
* fetch and show virtual machine screenshot;
* Add domain name support for host address;
* Improved UI for tablet;
* User can specify whether should check server availibility before SSH connection;
* User can specify how to start the virtual machine by default in Settings;
* User can specify how to stop virtual machine by default in Settings;
* No additional software need to be installed on server in most case;
VBoxManage Android controls the virtual machine by 'VBoxManage' command via SSH connection. So, everything you need to provide are a Linux SSH server address and login information, and make sure the login user is able to execute 'VBoxManage' command to control the virtual machines. It's not necessary to install any additional software on your server.
The virtual machine can be started as Headless mode, which is typical in server environment. So, please make sure the virtual machine is ready to boot in headless mode if you choose headless in the settings. For more information about Headless mode, see:
VBoxManage Android is in active development stage. Any suggestions or bug reports are welcome. More features will coming soon.
VirtualBox Manager is an SSH based remote management solution designed specifically for Linux hosts. If your host is on the internet with an SSH server that's all you need for completely secure access.
With full support for 4096 bit RSA public key authentication your server management tasks can be done remotely using a maximized security protocol.
The entire interface has been tweaked with proper ActionBar design patterns, and is extremely memory efficient. Each host can have a custom image selected from your phone's Gallery and you can have as many hosts as you'd like. There are no limits to the amount of hosts or machines that you can manage.
VirtualBox Manager is completely automated, and here's how it works. First you setup your host's info, including a username and a password. You'll need to connect first using password authentication, then VirtualBox automatically handles uploading the public key to the server and adding it to your authorized_keys2 file; you simply press the upload key button in the action bar. Public key authentication is then enabled, and you can completely disable password authentication on the server to maximize security.
You can enable and disable public key authentication at any time, and you can re-generate the RSA key at any time. VirtualBox Manager uses a single RSA key, which can be uploaded to as many hosts as desired.
Start, stop, pause, restart, and save your virtual machines from anywhere your phone has data connectivity. VirtualBox Manager was built because I found a use for it, and I publish it on the Play Store so others can enjoy its powerful functionality. VirtualBox Manager is 100% free and is my way of contributing to the power of Android :)
The app currently only checks the prerequisites and displays some details about potential showstoppers. The app also includes an offline version of the readme web page. Be sure to RTFM, maybe watch the screen casts (tap video links in the readme, H.264 playback capabilities and Inet required for this).
If you have a i386 tablet (Wetab/Exopc) with android-x86.org/Corvusmod-ICS, you may want to install VirtualBox for the real fun - vbox modules are included with the kit.
I would be pleased if you send me a PM with your device details for inclusion in the tested-devices list.
Need a direct link to the Tether Android installation (APK) file?
Looking for the Premium version of ClockworkMod Tether? It is a $4.99 in app purchase, no additional download necessary!
ClockworkMod Tether does not require root on your phone and does not require a separate tethering plan. Tether should work with any carrier and phone and does not require a carrier's tethering plan. To get around the root requirement on your phone, Tether will need to install a virtual network adapter on your computer; so there is a PC side install.
1) Install this application on your Android phone!
2) Install the Tether software on your PC. If your PC currently has an internet connection, you can download it here:
If your PC does NOT have an internet connection at the moment, start Tether for Android and use the Help button to easily download the PC software to your phone. You can then copy it to your PC and install!
Windows users will also need to install the USB/ADB driver for their phone. Tether's setup process will assist you through that step by step, or you can use the link below!
That's it! Connect your phone via USB to your PC, start Tether, and turn it on! Happy surfing!
If you have problems with Tether, please try the following first:
Disable Firewalls and Antivirus software.
Make sure you area not connected to the internet on wireless or ethernet.
Make sure you are using your OEM's USB data cable (and not just a charge cable).
If still not working, please contact email@example.com and provide the log from the Tether log window!
Tether is a 14 day trial. You will have full unfettered usage for 14 days, after which you will only be able to download 20MB a day. Please buy Tether Premium from the application's menu to unlock the full version and support future development!
Tether speeds slow?
Your USB speed is limited to the speed of the *slowest* peripheral you have connected. It is recommended you unplug any unnecessary/slow USB peripherals to get maximum Tether speeds.
Need a direct link to the Windows Drivers?
Applications that may interfere or cause installation issues with Tether on Windows:
Applications that may interfere with Tether on Mac:
Questions? Comments? Support? Just shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extremely simple
No need to install complex drivers on your computer, installation is done in minutes!
All you need is a Wifi network, the SketchBus app and the free server for your desktop computer that can be downloaded on http://www.sketchb.us
- Quickly switch between drawing using SketchBus on your Android and doing stuff with your mouse and keyboard.
CodeBuffet hand-crafted the SketchBus protocol to become extremely fast and precise, close to a real graphics tablet.
It's as fun for beginners as great it is for professionals
- No ads during drawing session!
Works best with a stylus! Check http://sketchb.us/accesoires for the best styluses for SketchBus
This is VirtualButton HOME, BACK, MENU,SEARCH key
When pressing the physical button is difficult .
Fatigue prevention of physical buttons, at the time of the Savior .
Protection of physical buttons .
Easy and Quick access to buttons for small hand and large display phone .
* THIS APPLICATION REQUIRE 'ROOT' ! *
* THIS APPLICATION REQUIRE 'ROOT' ! *
* THIS APPLICATION REQUIRE 'ROOT' ! *
Support HOME & BACK & MENU & SEARCH button
* auto start at device boot
* Right / Left side
* Vibrate On / Off
* Y position
Future add more functions and Option settings and support more button .
Tested ( They are Rooted devices )
Android 1.5 Camangi WebStation Tablet
Android 1.6 SHARP IS01 au
Android 2.1 HUAWEI C8500 China Telecom
Android 2.2 SAMSUNG Galaxy GI-I5508 China Unicom
Android 2.2 ZTE 003Z Blade SoftBank
Android 2.3 LG Optimus Bright L-07C DoCoMo
Android 4.0 Ainol Novo7 Basic MIPS
Android 4.0 Fujitsu Arrows ME F-11D DoCoMo
Android 4.0 Fujitsu F-08D DoCoMo
Android 4.0 Motorola RAZR XT909 IS12M au
Android 4.1 Asus Galaxy Nexus 7 Tablet
Android 4.1 SONY XPERIA VL SOL21
Android 4.1 HTC J One HTL22
Android 4.2 Vido N90 Quad-Core FHDRK
Android 4.2 Asus Galaxy Nexus 7 Tablet
Android 4.3 Asus Galaxy Nexus 7 Tablet
Android 4.4 Asus Galaxy Nexus 7 Tablet
If you are non Root and use 4.1(Jelly Bean) or later (ex. SONY XPERIA Z , ARROWS X )
Check it !!
Please see a [Web page] for details.
Copyright (c) 2013 FREE WING,Y.Sakamoto
VirtualButtons Buttons Saver VirtualBox VirtualBoy Pet Bar SoftKeyboard SoftKey Key Keyboard Switch Bar
?? "Does not work I gave it super user permission but still no joy :/ " ??
!!! YOUR SU BINARY HAS PROBLEM !!!
!!! NOT MY APPLICATION'S PROBLEM !!!
Please update su binary and SuperUser App.
* Fails to run app_process on ICS
Use am to send intents rather than a binder transaction.
Or Check su binary's status
It must chown root.root and chmod 6755 .
-rwsr-sr-x root root su
!!! THIS IS AN EXAMPLE !!!
!!! THIS IS AN EXAMPLE !!!
!!! THIS IS AN EXAMPLE !!!
> adb shell
# cd /system/bin or # cd /system/xbin
# mount -o rw,remount /system
# chown root.root su
# chmod 6755 su
# mount -o ro,remount /system
# ls -l su
-rwsr-sr-x root root xxxxxxx xxxx-xx-xx xx:xx su
You can send common input like "Back", "Home", "Menu" or "Search" to the tablet, control its volume and brightness and also type words.
You can navigate in the other device like a DPad and send special command like "Play", "Next" or "Previous" which is very useful when watching a movie.
You can play games that support key input with the gamepad like most Xperia Play compatible games.
I know most virtual gamepad can't replace a real one, but with this gamepad, I'm able to easily play any platform games : it's "super mario" optimized!
Oh, your phone doesn't need to be rooted and it's free, please enjoy!
Install the Tablet Remote on both devices;
For the receiver device (the tablet), go to the "setup" section and make sure the two options are check by selecting them and by enable Tablet Remote as a keyboard;
Go to the "connection" section and select the device you want to connect.
You'll have a notification on both devices when they connect with each other. If you don't find the other device, you can use the "scan device" and "make device discoverable" commands to make it appear in the list.
Only devices on your local area network (LAN) will be showed with the "scan devices" command. Make sure both devices have Tablet Remote on when you use that command.
If you have problem connecting with the device, try it with the other one or unbind both device and try it again.
For the remote device (the phone), go to the "remote" section and you can start controlling the other device! In portrait mode, you'll have the remote setting and in landscape mode, you'll have the gamepad setting.
If it doesn't work right away, close the application on the tablet.
In the "settings" section, you can hide the status bar, keep the screen on or set 3 differents input mapping for the gamepad :
- Xperia Play (for Xperia Play games);
- Snes Player 1 (for emulators);
- Snes Player 2 (for the second player);
Recommended apps to use with the remote :
- MX Video Player;
Recommended games to use with the gamepad:
- SuperGNES (Snes emulator with the best input response, the other emulators lag for some reasons);
- They Need To Be Fed;
- Sleepy Jack;
- Reckless Getaway;
Permission explication :
- Bluetooth connections and administration : manage and connect via Bluetooth;
- Full internet access : connect via Wifi on your LAN;
Please, share your recommended apps or games that you love to use with Tablet Remote!
- easy to use GUI for shell
- Text Editor (please be carefull with large files)
- su supported
- Macro's supported
- soon more functions
Possibility of Shell Commander depends on your device configuration!
To use more commands search for busybox and superuser.
This App was created with Eclipse, Gimp, Inkscape.
Thanks a lot for these great and free tools!
- Samsung Galaxy Ace - Android 2.3.6
- Nexus S - Android 4.1.1
shell root explorer terminal free su
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.themerapp.com/support/home
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
Tablet Notifier mirrors simple events to the connected device.
It sends notifications for the following events.
- Call reception
- SMS reception
- Notifications on the status bar. (for the registered Apps in Tablet Notifier Setting)
* Tablet Notifier need to be installed in both communicating devices.
* You can setup connection between two devices via simple NFC tagging.
(in startup screen at first launch and device list screen)
- You can receive SMS notification from connected device.
- You can receive incoming Call notification. You can ignore or reject it.
- You can receive status bar notifications of the Apps registered in Tablet Notifier setup.
(In event sending device, accessibility of Tablet Notifier needs to be turned ON in system setting.)
- You can choose notification sound.
- You can restrict or enable event popup while specific Apps are running.
- You can review received event logs.
More from developer
After installing the app, there will be a new account type "DAVdroid". Add a DAVdroid account using Settings/ Accounts/ Add account to enter your server. See http://davdroid.bitfire.at/configuration for help.
Important note for all Android 4.1 and all Samsung users: There's a bug that causes accounts to be lost after a device reboot. Please see https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.bitfire.davdroid.jbworkaround. For *Samsung users*: You can download DAVdroid in Samsung Store to avoid this bug.
There are issues with some HTC firmwares and contact synchronisation, see the FAQ: http://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq
⊛ Use DAV calendars (CalDAV) and address-books (CardDAV) in a single app
⊛ Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
⊛ Native Android 4+ implementation
⊛ Flawless integration with your device and favorite apps
⊛ Easy setup (resource auto-detection)
⊛ Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag/ETag support)
⊛ Optimized for phones and tablets
⊛ Out-of-the-box support for Android 4.3
⊛ ... and finally – it's open source!
Get the best out of this app ...
⊛ ... when using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal, …) and HTTPS – so you own and control all your data while having the comfort of synchronization between various devices. Or use a hosted DAV service you trust or the one of your company.
⊛ ... and combine it with Evolution / Lightning / etc. on your laptop / PC
Why is it secure?
⊛ Source code is available (see homepage)
⊛ No need for giving your contacts/calendars to Facebook, Google, etc. Use your own server (or a trusted one)!
⊛ SSL is recommended to protected your communication so synchronization is secure even when using open Wi-Fi networks.
There's a bug in Android (https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=34880) that causes accounts of paid apps to be removed on start-up because the (encrypted) apk files are loaded after checking for orphaned accounts. This is a well-known Android 4.1+ bug and not a DAVdroid bug.
What to do?
This workaround is free, and the bug only affects paid (and therefore encrypted) apps. So please install it, and the workaround fakes a DAVdroid sync adapter so Android doesn't delete DAVdroid related data.
If you see red DAVdroid symbols in the settings, contacts or events, it means that the fake DAVdroid adapter is active. In this case, please wait a minute and try again. The workaround should load the real DAVdroid adapter and make the icons green. If it does not, you can try to launch the workaround manually and try again.
Please see also http://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq?pk_campaign=davdroid-jbworkaround-play
You don't need this workaround…
* when you don't have the problem that your DAVdroid accounts and data are gone after reboot,
* if you didn't get DAVdroid via Play Store (but via Samsung Store, F-Droid or if it's self-built).