BitPocket enables you to accept Bitcoin payments securely and easily! For starting to accept payments only a Bitcoin address or master public key (XPUB Key) you control is required. These can be exported from any Bitcoin wallet (e.g. Electrum or Android Wallet).
The app never stores Bitcoins directly. No private key or seed is required. This makes it ideal for the point of sale scenario!
• No registration required, no cost involved.
• Easy to configure and start in seconds.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and bits.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Support multiple accounts.
• Display of transaction history.
• Multilanguage support: German, English, Polish
• Support for Bitcoin testnet.
BitPocket is open source and free software distributed under a BSD 2-Clause License.
Contributions are very welcome! The source code can be found on github:
BitPocket is supported by http://netidee.at