- Access and edit existing clients, projects, tasks lists and tasks or add new ones
- Easily find anything using the embedded search feature
- Manually add time entries or track the time spent on a task using the timer
- Daily/monthly view of time entries
Teamgeist is driven by Track+. You or your company will have to run a Track+ service unless you want to use the free service provided at https://www.trackplus.com/track-pm.
The most important functions in Teamgeist:
- Organize all items in workspaces shared with other team members
- Delegate items to other team members and let Teamgeist remind you of due items
- Use powerful filters to see only items you are interested in
- Comment on items
- Use the Getting Things Done method to organize your items on a personal level
- Use the RACI method to organize your items in teams
You can configure Teamgeist via its server. You can add any number of lists, item attributes, and filters to your configuration. You can organize workspaces hierarchically and structure them along the time axis in phases and releases.
NOTE: this app must be enabled by your school, sporting club, employer or service provider.
EASY, SAFE, CONVENIENT
- Register using the email address you have already provided to a school or service provider
- Receive push notifications whenever news or events are added or updated
- Get sent events and news hot off the press straight to your Android phone
- Add Events to your calendar, set reminders for things you need to remember
Need some help or having any trouble? Just tap the Feedback option in the app, click the Konnective Support link below or send us an email at email@example.com. We’ll do everything we can to help!