From the mountains to the sea on two wheels with the PARKADE route planner – through the most beautiful nature reserves and picturesque mountain villages, past historic cultural assets.
PARKADE is a central app for cyclists who discover the regions between the Lienzer Dolomites and Venice by bike. The app offers prompt driving directions as well as suggestions regarding gastronomy, activities, and sights in the respective area.
The PARKADE app enables simple navigation of the route with your desired starting point and destination including possible stops along the way. The interactive map makes your route planning easier and finds the way to the next restaurant, e-bike charging station and unique sight. You can display the distance in either km or miles and based on the elevation profile you can see with how much elevation gain to count.
Make forgotten regions unforgettable with PARKADE
The app offers insights into unknown places and suggestions for local active programs and services. You can save the highlights of your bike route on the Wishlist and simply access them for your next journey. Share your best experience of your bike route with your friends on social media and refresh places between Lienz and Venice that need to be put into the spotlight.
• Interactive maps: The PARKADE map makes simple and reliable navigation of the routes possible.
• Route planner: easy route planning due to entering starting point, destination and stops along the way
• Elevation profile: The elevation gain on your route can be displayed.
• Offers: Food & Beverage, accommodation, sights & activities near you will be displayed on the map and with the search tool.
• Wishlist: Highlights or your route can be saved and accessed in your profile.
• Languages: The app is available in German, English, and Italian.
• Free: PARKADE is free and contains no advertisements.
The PARKADE project aims at giving a strong and durable impulse for an optimum of touristic use in isolated regions. These regions are nevertheless very attractive regarding their rich nature reserves, unique mountain areas, agricultural products and special traditions.