-Supports multiple equations
-Renders Mandelbrot and Julia Set fractals.
-Save fractals or set fractal image as wallpaper
-Multiple color schemes
-Escape-time, Triangle Inequality Average, Curvature estimation algorithms
-Uses NDK for improved performance
There are numerous fractal applications but this one has unique set of features.
Enjoy the world of fractals brought to you by our engineers.
- different fractal sets;
- multi-touch – tap-to-move, pinch-to-zoom;
- multi-tab – supports multiple fractals in different tabs;
- palette animation;
- rich palette editor for creation of your own palettes;
- configurable rendering and animation settings;
- lake effect;
- setting fractal as a wallpaper;
- save/load interesting locations or palettes;
- multiple predefined color schemes and several demo fractals;
- rendering and animation settings automatically saved and loaded for every tab.
To control your results, simply drag any point of the line segments.
"-" - remove point
"+" - add point from the line
"mode" - change rendering mode
"randomize" - load pre-saved / random fractal
"settings" - tools and settings
Sirius Digital - in partnership with iPhort
-- Features --
* View lots of fractal backgrounds
* Set image as wallpaper
* Save/View photos
* Share wallpapers (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
* Favorite backgrounds you like
* Receive notifications when new wallpapers are uploaded (can be switched off in settings)
* Tablet support
* Upload your photos! (will appear in the application after approval)
-- What are fractals? --
Fractals are typically self-similar patterns, where self-similar means they are "the same from near as from far". Fractals may be exactly the same at every scale, or they may be nearly the same at different scales.
Fractal art is a form of algorithmic art created by calculating fractal objects and representing the calculation results as still images, animations, and media. Fractal art developed from the mid 1980s onwards. It is a genre of computer art and digital art which are part of new media art. The Julia set and Mandlebrot sets can be considered as icons of fractal art.
-- Internet Usage --
Application uses Internet connection to load wallpapers. There are a lot of them so they could not be provided with the application.
-- Feedback --
If you have any suggested features or improvements please leave a comment, or send me an email at kodlan @ gmail.com.
In case something is not working correctly please let me know, I'll be glad to fix that.
Please post comments and feedback. When posting low rating please describe what is wrong to give the possibility to fix that issue.
-- Ads --
There are ads in this app. Backgrounds for this app are stored on the Internet and this costs money.
Application is free, it does not promote paid version of this app, the only way to support future development is to include ads.
Please treat that with understanding.
-- Permissions --
* INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required to load wallpapers from internet
* SET_WALLPAPER - required to change wallpaper image
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - application uses SD card for background caching, that saves network bandwidth and battery.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - required for automatic check for new backgrounds/wallpapers
-- Note --
Application provides upload functionality to users, some of images are uploaded by users.
Move around and zoom in to discover amazing patterns generated by the Mandelbrot fractal. Enjoy the wonders of chaos and math in action. Unleash your creativity with wallpaper generator.
* Create unique wallpapers and add them to your device's Gallery, so you can share them with others
* Create your own color schemes or use one of the built-in ones
* Take control over the depth of the fractal and coloring methods
* Save the coolest places you find for later
- fast rendering with support for multi-core CPUs
- built-in list of cool places to get you started with your exploration
- 3 quality modes
Live Demo in your Browser: http://www.infinitezoom.net
* Mind-warping never-ending zoom animations with beautifully crafted artwork.
* Customize with different color modes.
* Four free patterns included. Upgrade with additional Pattern Packs for a total choice of 19 pattern artworks.
* Ad free.
* Includes Daydream screensaver for Android 4.2+
This application is free. Upgrade to the pro version to remove adds and unlock the save feature.
Some features listed here (not all... there are too many):
-change basic parameters of Mandelbrot, Julia set, Burning ship, and Burning ship Julia set fractals
-with a few settings, some unique fractals can be derived from the basic ones
-rotate, move, zoom into 3D fractal
-draw 3D fractal using points, circles, rectangles, filled polys, or wire frame
-save/load fractal configurations (over 20 configs already built in, that you can load, and start modifying)
-app optimized to run faster on quad cores by utilizing several cores simultaneously for calculation
I wrote the app because I always loved fractals, and the images you can create with them. It's not very hard to use this app, but a word of caution: I did not use the standard Google's GUI, (created my own) so it may take a bit of getting used to.
Hope you enjoy the app... For some more screenshots, and instructions on using the app, visit:
FractalFactory is a simple app that can make an infinite number of images. You can visualize details of the Mandelbrot set and make beautiful, colourful images.
Navigate the set and home in on any section. Adjust the colour settings to create new images and shapes. Double tap or pinch to zoom. Shift the image to adjust.
Save the images in a range of sizes and formats. You can use them to make photo prints and frame them for your wall.
Share the images or the Fractal Header files so that you can reproduce the images.
- calculates mandelbrot and julia sets
- calculates newton fractal
- colorize the fractal with different color maps
- set fractal image as wallpaper
- create full size wallpapers
- calculates low resolution preview images
- uses Android NDK for speed optimizations
- no ads
Touch the interesting area to zoom-in and use back key to zoom out.
Use the buttons on the right side to switch between the zoom, move and set function.
The 'set' function is used for setting the constant for julia sets (This button is only visible if julia set is chosen as fractal).
Processors with floating point extensions are recommended because of heavy use of floating point operations. For double width mode a large amount of memory is needed.
Minimum version to run:
Images can be saved to sdcard (sdcard/FractGeo/Images).
- Galaxy S
- three way navigation - menu, navigation bar and multitouch;
- full screen picture;
- palette playng speed and direction control;
- six palettes to play;
- ability to save pictures in gallery;
- ability to restore place from gallery;
One can send picture to somebody and somebody can open picture and continue playing and serfing.
Look for a nice beach of the Big Black Ocean or a bank of a black river!
This app bring to you neautiful pictures of fractal art helping you have an overview of this beautiful artwork
Hope you enjoy
- Load and explore the predefined fractals (menu Presets -> Load)
- Double tap to zoom on single-touch only devices
- Long tap to repeat last action
- Read the help contents to find out more on how to use the app
NOTE: If the application menu is not reachable on newer devices, do a long click on the right soft key of your device.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
Lyapunov fractals are bifurcational fractals derived from an extension of the logistic map in which the degree of the growth of the population periodically switches between two
values A and B.
A Lyapunov fractal is constructed by mapping the regions of stability and chaotic behaviour (measured using the Lyapunov exponent λ) in the a−b plane for a given periodic sequence of As and Bs.
- Fully parameterizable algorithm
- Drag and zoom gestures
- Visualization of partial results
- Numerous coloration possibilities
- Save and exchange fractal settings
- Many predefined fractal settings
- Lots of predefined color gradients
- Save fractals as image
- Full-screen visualization
Starting the app will show the top level Mandelbrot. Tap on the Mandelbrot to zoom into that location, keep tapping to go deeper into the fractal. if you want to zoom out again then double tap.
To view the Julia set that corresponds to the location you tapped (the centre point of the currently display Mandelbrot) then swipe left. You can now zoom in on the Julia set too, if you'd like.
Swiping right will take you back to the Mandelbrot.
There are a range of colour palettes for you to choose from. Swipe up or down to cycle through the five available colour palettes.