Several features set this app apart from others in the category. This application was written with security in mind. As such, it requires just a few permissions to read user's contacts, calendar and to send and receive SMS. Most other apps require network permissions, and some need access to SD storage, which allows them to transfer any of the personal data from the phone unnoticed. This app can't do that, so you can rest assured that your personal data is safe.
This app offers a lot more than Do Not Disturb Mode on the iPhone or Samsung’s Blocking Mode:
* It can silence the phone for the night and during meetings or calendar appointments
* Instant silent mode timer can be started with just 1 click
* It can keep the phone on silent + vibrate all day and go completely silent for the night
* It disables calls and all audible notifications during quiet time, except alarms
* Night time schedule can be programmed separately for each day of the week
* Calendar selection is configurable, and only Busy events are muted
* Exceptions are supported while the phone is muted for calls (and SMS in premium version)
* You can allow separate groups of contacts to ring at night and/or during the day
* Enable Emergency mode to let repeated calls from the same number ring
* Use No Exceptions mode to block calls from allowed contacts for the duration of an important meeting
* Use Respond via SMS to let the caller know to call back again if it's urgent
* Optionally disable Bluetooth handsfree during quiet time
* Cancel mute when you wake up early or the meeting ends early
Certain Samsung phones have issues with vibrate mode. If your phone doesn't vibrate when you enable vibration in this Do Not Disturb app, change vibration settings in your phone's system settings/sounds menu.
Note that if you have a task killer/booster type of app installed on your device, add this Do Not Disturb app to the list of exceptions. Also, make sure you don't have other apps that manipulate the speaker running at the same time.
This app was previously called Silence Scheduler Premium.
Mute all sounds within one tap, and never forget to turn them back on after class, lecture, business meeting, cinema or private time. You can easily adjust the time you want your phone to remain silent, while being sure sounds will be back on as soon as it passes.
- mutes all sounds temporarily
- mute/vibrate modes available
- no battery drain
Note: FREE version of the application needs ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and INTERNET permissions in order to display ads.
Keywords: mute sounds mute disable sounds time mute mute timer temporary mute quiet silent manage sounds ring disable ring private time lecture timer vibrate vibration vibration timer manage volume volume muter volume and sound manager
This free app is ad supported. This is one way to support our development efforts and keep this and other apps free. If you prefer an ad free version look for the QuietTime Pro version.
PERMISSIONS: Internet access for ads
Email for questions, requests or bugs.
keywords: ring volume, silence, quiet, , turn off silent mode, silencer,ringer restore, sound, unsilence phone, ringer, silent restore, sleep timer, timer, snooze, silent mute, auto-restore, ringer
the device can be completely muted.
Location profiles: Want your device to be muted when you're at work/college? Just use place a marker in the embedded Google Maps, it's that simple
Time profiles: Let the app do all the work for you! Just create a time profile in the profiles page, specifying on what day
and at what time the device has to be muted, and the app will do it for you. Do you follow a weekly routine? No problem, the app can do that too!
Widgets: Homescreen and lock screen widgets are now supported!
Mute streams: Maybe you only want to listen to music, and you want the other volumes to be muted? Fortunately, our app also supports that feature. You can select individual volume streams to be muted - ringer/notif, media and system. By default the app mutes all streams.
Tasker support: Yes! Mute All Sounds is now a plugin for Tasker!
This app requires permissions to set alarms, access network for feedback purposes, run at boot to set alarms.
KEYWORDS: Mute, Sounds, All, Notifications, Notifs, Turn off, Silent, Vibrate, Volume, Widget, Location, Tasker, Plugin
True Silence is lightweight, open source, and requires no permissions to run. There are no background services. It is also ad free! Please see the website if you would like to give feedback or contribute in any way.
Other programs can always 'unsilence' you. Android is just built that way, mind your apps. Also this is a widget, remember that you must add it to your home screen via long press.
Or have you ever muted the phone but missed calls from your boss, or your wife, or your children?
With this app, there is no more worry about missing important calls, you can now safely and peacefully mute your phone. Those important calls that you can't afford to miss will ring the phone loud and clear even if the phone is muted. Now you can have a peacefully night of sleep, or enjoy your coffee break in the afternoon, or have a quite dinner with the family, worry free.
This app does only one thing and does it well, it will sound the ring for those numbers you put in the safe list even if the phone is muted.
Other features included in the app:
* Automatically start when your phone starts.
* Can pull the number into the list from your phone's contact, or call log. There is no need to manually type the numbers.
* With one click, you can safe list all numbers in your phone's contact.
* With one click, you can safe list all numbers under a particular caller id.
* Support wildcard symbols, you can safe list an entire area code by using wildcard.
* Popup a dialog window after each call that is not in the safe list, so you can add the number to the safe list directly without opening the app.
This app is also included in our best selling call/sms blocking/filtering app "Extreme Call Blocker Droid" app, if you want to have more control over calls and messages, including block it, or hide it, timers, calendar integration, profiles, etc. please check out that app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.greythinker.punchback
This is the first release, suggestions are welcome.
Other features in the planning:
1. Timer or calendar control: use timer or your calendar to control the safe list, so only allow the app to ring the phone at a particular time, or if you have a meeting, don't ring.
2. Call number control: let a particular number ring through only after 2nd, or 3rd calls.
3. Text response to muted calls: send an auto text response to caller and tell them you can't answer the phone.
Warning: may not work on some LG and Huawei phones, if the phone system contains the common radio band bug.
Enjoy and have peace !
This tool can be useful when you are in a meeting or in a cinema hall.
This widget can also send a SMS reply to the caller when the phone is in silent mode.
1. Once downloaded, you create a home screen icon by clicking on the quick mute widget from app widgets
2. Clicking on the widget will show the configuration screen
3. Move the slider to the specified time you want the phone silent for
(Max 12 hrs with an interval of 30mins)
4. Select vibrate to set the phone to vibrate as an option
5. Select Send SMS reply and enter a text message if you want to send an auto reply to the caller
6. Click mute to make phone silent for the period specified
you can un-mute the phone any time by clicking on the widget
Once the specified time has elapsed, the phone will change back to the NORMAL mode.
(even if you are already in vibrate or silent mode)
PS: Make sure you have SMS text allowances if you set auto SMSreply
Concert mute allows you to mute your phone for a specified time.
As usual, this application comes with no fee or ads and does not invade your privacy.
When you forget to set your phone into silent mode…
・A sudden call on a meeting
・A sudden call when surfing Web on bus
・A sudden call in a library, hospital or some quiet places
・You want to stop the phone ring of an unwanted call.
…in such situations, you can simply flip your phone to make it mute.
It is a handy and useful app.
It has a shortcut, by which you can switch ON/OFF simply.
Mute the ringing tone: when your phone is ringing, you can simply turn it over to make the device silent, no matter the phone is facing or backing to you.
Automatic recovery: Original setting will be recovered as soon as this call is over; ringing tone will appear again for the next calling
*** Note *** - In testing, please report any bugs, everything may not work as its suppose to at the moment, any problems will be fixed as fast as possible.