* Shows Comic's Title, Image, Hover Text, etc.
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Comics
* Archive: List of all Comics
* Random & Search Function
* Favorites & Comic Ranking
* Integration of explainxkcd.com
* Remember last position
* Pinch to Zoom, Swipe/Fling to navigate back/forward
* 4 different Themes.
* Read Article including images and TeX formulas
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Articles
* Archive: List of all Articles
xkcd is owned by Randall Munroe (http://xkcd.com/).
If you encounter any bugs or have any problems installing, please email the developer.
* Read xkcd comics and tap to view the alt text
* Star your favorites for later reading
* Share links and images with friends
* Get linked straight to the explain xkcd wiki for explanations
* Search for comics by title
* Reopen at the last comic you read OR the most recent comic (edit your preferences)
* Disable zoom buttons with your preferences
- Simple to set up, the perfect app for any xkcd fan!
- Browse random xkcds by clicking on the widget (activate in config menu)
- Turn alt-text on/off
- Turn title on/off
- Adjustable font size
- Resizable on Android devices that support it, default size is max for phones (4x4)
- Background on alt text and title text for readability on all wallpapers
- Many more updates to come!
Note: xkcd is property of Randall Munroe, and I do not claim to own any of xkcd's images, which are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. You can view Mr.Munroe's work at xkcd.com.
Supports pinch zooming, new comic notifications, random comics, opening from browser/email/chrome-to-phone, text and title searching, and more.
One finger zooming also available. Long-press and then drag up or down to zoom. Convenient when using your phone with one hand.
Feel free to email feature requests and/or bug reports.
NOTICE: this is in early development so expect bugs!
If you find any bugs, feel free to send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caching of images
- Cached archive of comics
- Hover text
- Much more to come!
- Offline mode
- Choose favorite xkxd comics
- Comic explanation
- Tablet UI
and much much more!
If you have any suggestions for features feel free to tell me!
You can contact me on email@example.com
- Tap, Double Tap, Flick, Pinch In/Out
- Save the last page
- Save recent file
- Page split
- Grayscale mode
- zip, rar, cbr, cbz, jpg, png, gif, bmp
Supported system language
- Korean, English
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
xkcd is created and owned by Randall Munroe (http://xkcd.com/).
* Read xkcd comics :)
* Tap image to hide top and bottom panes
* Tap to bottom to read alt text
* Star your favorites
* Share links
* Random stips
* Go to explain wiki url
* Open in browser
* Holo design, factory icons, hope you like it
- Support for all popular comic formats like CBZ, CBR, PDF, CB7, CBT, Zip, Rar, 7z etc.
- Built-in high quality PDF support so no need to download any plugin.
- Designed for best experience on both phones and tablets.
- Feature rich yet easy to use.
- Auto scanning of your device including external SD Cards to build your catalog in seconds.
- Multiple catalog views, sorting options and search for easy access to your comics.
- Support for Android 4.4 (KitKat) immersive fullscreen mode.
- Virtual bookshelf look with multiple themes.
- Password protection.
- Reading list management.
- Performance and experience tweaking options.
- Fast viewing of comics through efficient caching.
- Multiple view modes, pinch to zoom and orientation options.
- Zoom and position lock feature for setting manual zoom level, page display position or both.
- Right to left and left to right reading order for Manga fans.
- Gestures for page turn, fast forward, fast reverse and almost all navigation needs.
- Auto split two page scans and auto crop margin.
- Bookmarks, auto remember reading location and comic reading status indicators.
- Single button sync and download of your comics from your SMB Shares, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, Box accounts.
- Download manager for reviewing and priortizing your downloads.
- Parental control with password protected hidden folders.
- Screen brightness control.
- Image enhancer that auto adjusts brightness, contrast and saturation of comic pages. Works great on old comic scans, removes paleness and makes them more vibrant.
- Efficient caching for best performance without going out of memory.
We strive for delivering the best comic reader that not only meets the expectations of our users but also delights them each time they use it. Our products are backed with 24/7 customer support so that nothing comes in your way of reading comics.
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your valuable queries, comments, feedback, suggestions and feature requests.
Tags: Comic, comic reader, comic viewer, manga, manga reader, manga viewer, cbz, cbr, graphic novels
- Ansicht der Ergebnisse auf einer Karte
- Suchen nach Tankstellen an einem gewissen Ort
- Auswahl Diesel oder Super 95 möglich
- Navigation zur Tankstelle
Die Daten stammen von http://spritpreisrechner.at/
Tags: spritpreise, e-control, spritpreisrechner, tanken, tankstelle
You can customize the wallpaper by choosing the text and background color to fit your style.
What's cool about Tag Cloud:
- No Twitter account required
- Always stay up to date with current trends and news
- Designed to use as little battery as possible
- Customizable design
If you have ideas or wishes feel free to contact me!