* Shows Comic's Title, Image, Hover Text, etc.
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Comics
* Archive: List of all Comics
* Random & Search Function
* Favorites & Comic Ranking
* Integration of explainxkcd.com
* Remember last position
* Pinch to Zoom, Swipe/Fling to navigate back/forward
* 4 different Themes.
* Read Article including images and TeX formulas
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Articles
* Archive: List of all Articles
xkcd is owned by Randall Munroe (http://xkcd.com/).
If you encounter any bugs or have any problems installing, please email the developer.
* Read xkcd comics and tap to view the alt text
* Star your favorites for later reading
* Share links and images with friends
* Get linked straight to the explain xkcd wiki for explanations
* Search for comics by title
* Reopen at the last comic you read OR the most recent comic (edit your preferences)
* Disable zoom buttons with your preferences
Supports pinch zooming, new comic notifications, random comics, opening from browser/email/chrome-to-phone, text and title searching, and more.
One finger zooming also available. Long-press and then drag up or down to zoom. Convenient when using your phone with one hand.
Feel free to email feature requests and/or bug reports.
The best comics reading experience on mobile phones with panel mode browsing. This new update includes bookmarks,random comics, customization and a few bug fixes. The UI is more streamlined for usability. Thanks to the people who mailed me the bug reports.Based on the feature requests received, offline reading is added to the roadmap.
Say goodbye to zooming and paning. The best way of reading webcomics on small devices is here. Double tap on any panel and the panel will zoom to fit your screen. Use onscreen controls to navigate among panels . You can customize the navigation gestures in the settings.
Keeping track of your favourite xkcd comics has never been so simple. Add any comics to your bookmarks and get back to them later.
What are xkcd comics without hover text ? Tap on the comic to see the hover text.
Randomly browse the comics at the click of a button.
Resume reading the from the comic you were reading.
Navigte among comics as you wish, along with the normal first, previous, next, latest buttons.
Zoom & Pan
Control to you to decide on how you read your comic. Use the controls on the top to zoom.
Configure the app to suit your usage requirements.
Features in the roadmap
- Comics archive
- Share with friends
- Offline reading
- Support for other webcomics (smbc,QC,C&H.. your favorite webcomic- ask for it to get it)
The app is currently under active development and will be extended to other webcomics. Please mail me for any feature requests/ bug reports.
Srikanth Lingamneni, 2011
*Turn black/white image into 4 colorize image(Only available for donated users. Need install Perfect Viewer donation application).
*Page layout: Auto single page, Auto dual page, Auto switch by screen orientation
*Support Windows, Linux etc. network file sharing(CIFS/SAMBA)
*Require internet permission for CIFS/SAMBA support.
*Support image file format: JPEG,PNG,GIF,BMP,WebP
*Support archive file format: CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR,7Z/CB7,LZH
*Support PDF file after install the PDF plugin
*Smooth filters: Averaging, Bilinear, Bicubic, Lanczos3;
*Five view mode: Full size, Fit Screen, Fit Width, Fit Height, Fixed size, Stretch;
*Support Left-to-right & right-to-left reading
*Set image as wallpaper
*Browse image in folder/archive as thumbnail
*Support pinch to zoom & fling gesture
*Simple bookmark function
*My favorites management
*Cache next and previous page
*Simple file management(delete, rename)
*Adjust image brightness,contrast & gamma
*Auto cut off white border.
*Support Google Chromecast
- Tap, Double Tap, Flick, Pinch In/Out
- Save the last page
- Save recent file
- Page split
- Grayscale mode
- zip, rar, cbr, cbz, jpg, png, gif, bmp
Supported system language
- Korean, English
- Open source software under GPLv3 license (http://code.google.com/p/android-comicsreader/)
- Optimized for Android tablets
- Comics browser with thumbnails
- Bookmarks manager to download albums from remote sites
- Allows to download remote files using a proposed PHP script
- Support CBZ, CBR (official unrar dll), CBT and folders with images (JPEG, PNG and GIF)
- Fast pages switcher with pages previews
- Compatible with all screens resolutions
- Several resize modes (screen width, screen height, both, 100%, 50%, 25%)
- Right to left reading direction settings
- Double pages mode
- Next and previous pages auto preloading if enough free memory
- Supports 16 and 32 bits rendering
- Fling gesture to change page with smooth transition
- Fullscreen mode for devices with physical buttons, for Cyanogen Mod and Android 4.4+ (immersive mode)
- Bidirectional scrolling if page larger than screen
- Touchscreen, keyboard, DPad and mouse support
- Android 1.6+ required
- Remember last album and page
- Support both portrait and landscape orientation
- Can be used to open application/x-cbz, application/x-cbr, application/x-cbt, image/jpeg, image/png and image/gif from any file manager
- Tested with huge images up to 1920x2643
- Use lower quality images (resolution is decreased) if any out of memory exception occurs
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Spanish, Greek, Galician, Polish, Italian, Russian and Portuguese (a big thanks to ultrapeer, Zufre, Kathjal, Shark103, Xesusmosquera, Evropi, Anonymous and Marcelo Ghelman, any translators are welcome to contribute ^^)
- Supports ARMv7, ARMv5, x86 and MIPS natively
- Auto-roration and natural sorting order implemented by Jules Blok
- Partnership with BDZ Mag (http://www.bdzmag.com/) and download "Pirate ta BD !" comics from bookmarks
Please don't hesitate to fill a bug report or request a new feature on :
You can also help to translate ComicsReader in your language on :
Let Perfect Viewer support PDF file.
To use this plugin you must install Perfect Viewer ver 1.7+ first.
*Attention! please make sure Perfect Viewer is not running before install the plugin.
Or you can reboot your device after install the plugin.
This plugin is license under GPL V3
Source code can download from http://code.google.com/p/perfect-viewer-pdf-plugin/
It's really simple to use. You just have to scroll ! Pages are automatically loaded and displayed (no need to click to go to next page).
It's FREE and THERE ARE NO ADS.
This version works perfectly on phones AND tablets.
Supported image formats are JPG, PNG, GIF, WebP (Android 4.0+), BMP, PDF, CBZ/ZIP,CBR/RAR and ePUB.
Main features are :
• Automatic page loading
• Zoom using multi-touch
• Vertical/Horizontal scrolling
• 2 display modes (Simple View which displays pages one by one and Multiple Image View which displays all pages one after the other)
• Library with covers displayed to quickly open comics (multiple kind of views available)
• Automatically switch to next issue when last page of the comic is displayed
• Border cropping
• Read from left to right or right to left
• Actions can be customized
• Single page and "2 page" display mode
• Filter to improve displayed image quality
• Manual scrolling by moving finger on screen
• Autoscrolling by long pressing on screen
• Tap to go to Next/Previous pages
• Fit to Width/Height/Screen display
• Multiple Image preview type
• Option to direct access to page
• History management
• Support multi-language (for now, english and french)
• Border can be display over Bitmap to easily identify each pages
• Contrast/Brightness/Gamma management
• Screen brightness management
• Application can be moved to SD Card
• Cached data can be stored in internal memory or SD Card
• Supports Samsung "Multi-Window" mode
• Color themes
Files can be accessed on the device or network.
Supported network protocols are :
• Google Drive
• Ubooquity (http://vaemendis.net/ubooquity)
• DLNA/Upnp (Need Android >= 4.0.3)
• OPDS (beta)
• Webdav/Cloud (like box.com, 4shared.com, alwaysdata.com, ...)
The application needs a phone/tablet with lots of memory and a powerful processor, so don't be disappointed if your phone is quite old and performance is not good.
For instance, it works perfectly on Nexus 4, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Tab, ...
Documentation is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-documentation/
An FAQ is available at : http://challengerviewer.wordpress.com/challenger-comics-viewer-faq/
The English forum : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1389440
Please add comments if you like this app or if you have some new features idea.
To report bugs, don't hesitate to send me e-mail.
* Opens CBZ/ZIP, ACV, CBR/RAR (beta), JPEG, PNG, BMP & image folders (long tap)
* Read comics from SD card
* Left-to-right or right-to-left reading
* Use touch screen or trackball to zoom, scroll & navigate
* Next & previous screen cache
A Comic Viewer has ads to support its continued development. Ads will never interrupt nor disrupt the reading experience. Still, a paid Premium version is available for those who wish to remove the ads and can be purchased from Settings.
FEATURE REQUESTS & SUPPORT
Join the A Comic Viewer community at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/. The A Comic Viewer Forums are the best way to request features or ask for support.
If you have any problems with the latest version, please request a previous version at http://forums.droidcomicviewer.com/.
Developer? A Comic Viewer is an open source project. Fork the source at https://github.com/robotmedia/droid-comic-viewer.
Read web comics seamlessly even in poor network conditions with this amazing app! It will remember which strips you've already read.
It downloads strips in advance so that even if you lose the connection because you're commuting for example, your reading experience will not be affected.
This app will work for any web comic in the world by installing its dedicated plugin, requesting it here if it doesn't exist or even develop it and publish it yourself so that others may use it aswell.
In order to find these plugins, simply search for "fcr comic" on the Play Store, or just follow the instructions on your phone once you've installed this app. If you can't find the one you'd want, send me a message from this page, or to the twitter account FastComicReader.
If you want to implement your own plugins, check out the open-source ones on github: https://github.com/Nodjo
Allows you to select any webcomic or online comic of your choice.
Top comics from Reddit Webcomics subreddit.
No login required.
A huge list of famous comics provided to get you started.
Limited size image caching on your device to allow for optimal bandwidth usage.
- Ansicht der Ergebnisse auf einer Karte
- Suchen nach Tankstellen an einem gewissen Ort
- Auswahl Diesel oder Super 95 möglich
- Navigation zur Tankstelle
Die Daten stammen von http://spritpreisrechner.at/
Tags: spritpreise, e-control, spritpreisrechner, tanken, tankstelle
You can customize the wallpaper by choosing the text and background color to fit your style.
What's cool about Tag Cloud:
- No Twitter account required
- Always stay up to date with current trends and news
- Designed to use as little battery as possible
- Customizable design
If you have ideas or wishes feel free to contact me!