This app uses the phone sensors to measure vibration or the earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seism detector.
The measured values are the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale(MMI), and just for reference. If it is inaccurate, you can calibrate it so that the maximum value is about 10-11.
* Pro version added Features:
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving chart
- CSV file exporting
- Screen capture
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** This app is approved as an education app.
Vibration Notifier offers a solution to this scenario: When you have a missed call, unread SMS or any other event*, the app keeps vibrating every X minutes for Y times or until you turn on the display of your device.
Troubleshooting: The app won't beep if your device is set to silent mode etc. Please note that the app does not change the vibration setting of the other apps, it will only do additional vibrations/beeps if you don't turn on your display before!
An optional feature is available as an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR) with which you'll get these repeating vibrations on your Android Wear smartwatch!
* all apps which notify you about new events by showing a notification in the Android status bar are supported, like WhatsApp, GoogleTalk, Twitter, facebook, etc. Note that this require access to your notification bar
Silent hours: Please note that when you set up a silent hours interval in the app, only Vibration Notifier itself won't vibrate or beep. It does not mute other apps so if you receive a new mail, your Gmail app might still beep!
VIBRATE - obviously necessary to enable the "vibrate every X min" feature
READ_PHONE_STATE - needed to detect missed calls & Android Wear
RECEIVE_SMS & READ_SMS - needed to detect unread SMS
WAKE_LOCK - seems like this is needed on some device to avoid infinite vibrating
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - needed to differentiate between missed & rejected calls
READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER & GET_ACCOUNTS - necessary for new method to get unread Gmails
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Android Wear communication
shows reference to earthquake vibrations as classified by Mercalli intensity scale.
Vibrations are shown in all directions: X, Y, Z in different colors.
Place your device on stable surface and measure vibrations.
Mercalli intensity scale
I. Instrumental - Not felt. Recorded by seismographs.
II. Weak - Rarely felt, usually only on top floors of high buildings.
III. Slight - Felt indoors, like a passing light truck.
IV. Moderate - Windows, dishes, doors rattle. Like passing train.
V. Rather Strong - Felt by all. Small objects upset.
VI. Strong - Books off shelves. Trees shake. Isolated damage.
VII. Very Strong - Difficult to stand. Many poor buildings damaged.
VIII. Destructive - Significant damage. Branches broken from trees.
IX. Violent - General panic. Serious damage. Ground cracking.
X. Intense - Most buildings destroyed. Rails bent slightly.
XI. Extreme - Rails bent greatly. Pipelines destroyed.
XII. Catastrophic - Near total damage. Objects thrown into the air.
If you have screen off problem in Android 4.0.4, please enable the option below.
(Settings > Useful Features > Android 4.0.4 Bug Patch)
※ Android 2.2 (Froyo) and over
Do you want a Quick, Easy, Convenient *Screen On/Off* ?
If pressing the power button is very much to screen on/off, the power button will cause damage.
To screen on/off, don't press the power button any more !
You will experience the various and amazing screen-on/off features !
If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on. Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
In screen unlock mode, you can also use without lock screen whenever screen on.
You can also expand the status bar easily by touching the widget or flipping the phone.
You can see the clock anywhere by shaking the phone. It's more useful for full screen app(game, DMB, camera, video, etc.).
★ It's more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
* Smart Screen Off
* Smart Answer Call
* Smart Switch Anywhere
* Rainbow Clock Widget (NEO)
[ How to Use ]
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
- If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Flip) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone upside down on your desk to turn screen off. and grab the phone up from your desk to turn screen off.
★ Screen-Off(Shake) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just shake the phone to turn screen off. and shake the phone again to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and shake the phone after taking the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
There are so many interesting solution due to how to set as you want.
[ Major Features ]
◆ How to Screen-Off ◆
1. Screen-Off by Widget
2. Screen-Off by Notification
3. Screen-Off by Flip
4. Screen-Off by proximity
5. Screen-Off by Shaking
◆ How to Screen-On ◆
1. Screen-On by Proximity
2. Screen-On by Shaking
◆ Screen Lock/Unlock ◆
In screen unlock mode, you can use phone without lock screen whenever screen on.
◆ Expand StatusBar ◆
1. Expand statusBar by Widget
2. Expand statusBar by Flip
◆ Show Clock ◆
1. Digital Clock by Shaking
2. Analog Clock by Shaking
◆ FlashLight ◆
1. FlashLight On/Off by Widget
2. FlashLight On/Off by Shaking
◆ System Overlay ◆
1. Battery ProgressBar
2. Screen-Off Overlay Icon
◆ Useful Features ◆
1. Change Widget Color
2. Show StatusBar Icon
3. Enable Proximity in Landscape
4. Screen-Off Alert
5. Screen-On Alert
6. Shaking Alert
◆ Sensor Sensitivity ◆
1. Sensor Latency Time (Flip & Proximity)
2. Proximity Sensitivity
3. Shaking Sensitivity
[ Caution ]
★ To prevent killing app by system, recommend to set 'Show StatusBar Icon' to 'ON'.
★ To minimize battery drain, the Screen-Off features drive the sensor only when the screen is turned on. But the Screen-On features drain the battery more because the sensor must continues to be driven even after the screen is turned off.
Know who is calling or texting you, just feeling it !
When you receive a phone call or a text message (SMS or MMS) Contact Vibrate will respond vibrating differently for every contact you have defined. If this particular number or contact has no vibration set a master vibration will be called by default. Simple and easy to use.
You can create your own vibration patterns touching the screen using our wizard, or define custom morse messages at different speeds at your will, explore the options !
If you find difficult or boring creating vibrations, don't worry, we set a bunch of'em for you.
Still using old boring ringtones ? Go on, try Contact Vibrate, perfect for being discrete in a meeting, subway, family reunion... and still know who is trying to reach you.
Contact Vibrate is available in: English, Spanish and French and will be soon available in more languages.
The clock which is shown when the phone's screen is off (standby).
Do you like this clock on your android phone?
Now, your wish has been fulfilled.
It is extraordinary attractive and beautiful and also applicable. A Screen Saver is certainly useful for you.
It is interesting for you to try it.
Some facilities of this program:
- Automatic start when screen is off
- Possibility of choosing digital or analogue clock
- Various beautiful analogue clocks
- Displaying solar date with internal calculating engine
- Showing number of missed called and unread new messages
- Setting favorite color for text and background separately
- Automatic movement of clock in screen
- Setting shutdown timer
- Setting screen brightness
- Changing location of clock
- Changing size of clock
Before use, please read the manual of the program.
It is evident that date and time of your system should be set correctly for showing date and time correctly.
Alarm Clock Pro turns your Android into a beautiful digital clock with gorgeous themes and an alarm clock that sings your favorite tunes. There is even a built-in flashlight to light up the darkness!
Now it's the No.1 top paid utility in iTunes app store across 30+ countries!!!
This is the ultimate alarm clock app you've been waiting for -- Alarm Clock Pro!
- Choose your favorite music to wake you up
- Select from gorgeous designer themes, big LCD display and more coming
- Turn the clock into a flashlight instantly
All the features that you required are here. So why wait? Grab it now while the sale is still on!
★ Clock ★
- Gorgeous color LCD display: Blue, Cyan, Green, Orange, Pink, Red and Yellow
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 hour format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide weekday
- Customizable auto-lock time
★ Alarm ★
- Select your song as alarm
- 11 built-in alarm sounds: Ascending, Birds, Classic, Cuckoo, Digital, Electronic, High Tone, Mbira, Old Clock, Rooster, School Bell
- Super big Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
- Multiple alarms supported
- Sound/Music ON/OFF,
- Sound/Music volume adjustable
- Snooze ON/OFF
- Snooze time customizable
- Vibrate ON/OFF
- Sound/Music Fade In: Wake up gently in the morning!
- Alarm works even screen is locked or android is in silent mode
★ Flashlight ★
- Shake Phone to toggle the flashlight
★ Tips ★
- Slide/flick up and down to dim the screen
- Shake to toggle the flashlight
There are a few major updates coming with new features:
- More clock themes
- Sleep timer with music: Play music and set a timer, fall asleep as music fades away
- Secret features that surely will surprise you..
Buy it now before the price goes up and enjoy the FREE updates!
✭5 great App Widgets (Fully customizable).
✭With shake, with math or with game alarm cancel methods
You will not get up late anymore with the shake&wake up function of Wake Up Alarm Clock.
Or you can choose Math solve to cancel alarm method.
• 1 1x1 Digital Widget.
• 1 2x2 Analog Widget.
• 1 4x1 Digital Widget.
• 1 4x2 Digital Widget.
• 1 4x3 Digital Widget.
? Desktop Home App widgets features;
- Set transparency
- Change Font color
✭ Full Screen Clock
• 12 or 24 hour format keeps your device clock settings.
✭ Full Screen Clock Features
• You can adjust brightness with slide up and down
• Power saving mode screen light off if the battery less then %30 and not plugged.
• Supports portrait and landscape modes
• Amoled users like Galaxy S3 and S4 we did not forget your screen , we put an option to save your screens from burning. Just enable it from the settings and it is just more safe to use it on devices such as Galaxy S, Galaxy S2 , Galaxy S3 and Galaxy S4 .
• You can change application color from settings
✭ Alarm Features
Alarms work even if you don't use your Android.
Set Alarms that work everywhere. Reading a book? Alarms still work.
• Alarm works even screen is locked.
You won't be late anymore because of you dismiss the alarm.
You have to shake your device or solve math problem to dismiss the alarm.
• Shake to snooze or stop the alarm, you can also set shake intensity
• Solve math problem to dismiss or snooze alarm clock, you can also select difficulty levels
• You can set a label alarms , for example "go to dentist"
• Detailed Alarm Options
• Snooze/Stop Alarm buttons
• Multiple alarms supported
• Ringtone selection.
• Mp3 as a ringtone.
• Every alarm can have it's own alarm volume and ringtone
• Snooze time customizable
• Predefined alarm profiles.
• User-configurable alarms.
• Gentle Alarm
Please write your suggestions to us.
Please support us with your good rating.
ONLY FOR NEXUS 4 AND 5
PLEASE DO NOT RATE POORLY, READ FULL DESCRIPTION.
This app allows you to tune the vibration of your device at your own taste. As many of you have noticed, devices like Nexus 4 or Galaxy Nexus have a very quiet and discrete vibration, this app will allow you to turn it up a noch and personalize the feedback your device gives you.
Not every device is supported, the APP itself will detect and let you know if you can tune the vibration or not.
THIS APP REQUIRES:
Android 4.0.0 or newer
Root access -if not, the app can not change the default vibration-
A compatible device
(Mostly Nexus 4 and 5 devices, other may or may not let you set the vibration intensity, since this APP is developed to work with the vibration units that LG are using right now, if your phone DOES NOT HAVE ONE OF THOSE, will NOT work)
- says current time;
- select of third-party voice packets;
- notification vibration or melody;
- widget to start/stop of work;
- select alarm interval;
- select working hours;
- schedule for week;
- built-in alarm clock;
- select your melody;
- melody before beginning;
- repeat by number of hours;
- select of your volume;
- its volume only at right time;
- different melody for each hour;
- support system speech synthesizer;
- speak only current hour or minutes;
- icon "Tell me time" that tells the current time;
- speak in silent mode or while listening to music;
- icon of service in notification bar for quick access.
The program includes a Russian voice pack.
Other voices can be downloaded from Google Play.
The program shows ads.
To disable buy ADM Pro.
You can also set an interval for automatic announcement of what the current time is.
* click your power button 2-3 times while the background service is running and it will say in a text to speech voice what the current time is.
* Used for example when you have earphones and telephone in your pocket, so you don't have to take it out to know what the time is.
* You might need to go into "voice input & output" -> "text to speech settings" to install TTS default data.
* Request a feature and i'll probebly add it, i read all comments and mails, even if i do not answer.
Give me some feedback in comments and suggestions about stuff you might want added
Vibrations visualizes current accelerometer sensor data, performs a Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) and displays the results in an histogram. The dominant frequency (peak of the histogram) is highlighted. In the settings the accuracy of the fft can be adjusted in a range from 0.0625 Hz - 1.0 Hz. Results are shown in a separate tab for each axis.
Warning: High accuracy of the fft causes heavy load on the cpu. It may disturb the results!
Literally any OS is supported: Windows, Mac and Linux.
Scanned barcodes will be sent to your computer using the common VNC protocol.
For Windows and Linux:
Download and install any VNC server on your computer. For example: UltraVNC, RealVNC or TightVNC.
You just need to install the server part (silent server) and register as a system service.
Set your VNC Password.
If you are running VNC only to serve WiFi Barcode Scanner you might want to disable "Remove Aero (Vista)", "Remove Wallpapers for Windows" and enable "Capture Alpha-Blending" to prevent blinking of screen when connecting to the server.
For Mac OS X:
Open "System preferences" - "Sharing".
Check pane "Screen sharing".
Click "Computer Settings..." and set your password.
On your phone:
Set your vnc server host and port using settings menu.
If you choose to automatically connect just press "Start scanning" button. Otherwise first press "Connect" button to connect to your vnc server.
Every scanned barcode will be sent to your vnc server immediately.
- Make sure VNC is installed correctly and no firewall is blocking connection requests on port 5900. If you used the installer there should be already a Windows firewall rule.
- Check if VNC can be reached by your phone. PC and phone must be on the same network. Otherwise you have to add port forwarding rules to your router.
- Make sure you did not enable "Disable Viewers inputs" in your VNC servcer configuration.
- MacOSX Lion: Some customers reported problems with sending the barcode. You can use an alternative vnc server like "Vine Server (OSXvnc)" (http://sourceforge.net/projects/osxvnc/) or "Chicken of the VNC" (http://sourceforge.net/projects/cotvnc/).
- If you still have any problems do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
How to check ip addresses:
- PC: hover the mouse over VNC tray icon and your PC ip address will be shown in a tooltip.
- Phone: Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Wi-Fi Settings -> your connection will be listed under Wi-Fi networks
You can enable offline mode to scan barcodes to a database and send them later.
Just don't connect to the vnc server and start scanning.
Later you can send the scanned barcodes using the History menu option.
Using special keys for prepend/append string:
You can use a html-like encoding to send special keys. Use 'ꯍ' where abcd is a hex string representing a special key. For all available keys please see X11/keysymdef.h or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To add a profile from QR-Code scan "wifibarcodescanner://PASSWORD@HOST:PORT/PROFILENAME". Every part except host can be ommited (eg. wifibarcodescanner://192.168.0.10).
You can add widgets to your home screen to load profiles. If "Automatic Connect" is enabled scanning will start automatically when the widget is selected.
For scanning barcodes the free ZXing Barcode Scanner App is needed. If not already installed you will be redirected to download on first usage.
v1.0.1: Minor UI changes.
v1.0.2: Minor bug fix.
v1.0.3: Preferences: Send Newline or Tabulator after barcode.
v1.0.4: Internal refactorings.
v1.0.5: Delayed sending of newline or tabulator.
v1.0.6: Warning for ZXing Barcode Scanner 3.7.
v1.0.7: Better integration of ZXing Barcode Scanner.
v1.0.8: Prepend/append characters to barcode.
v1.0.9: Sending of special keys from prepend/append string.
v1.0.10: Special keys for key down/up.
v1.0.11: Scan single barcode. Display last scanned barcode.
v1.0.12: Problem with scan single barcode and send after barcode fixed.
v1.1.1: Handling of wifibarcodescanner:// improved.
v1.1.2: Widget to load profile.
v1.2.1: Offline mode.
v1.2.2: Remove leading and trailing characters.
The sound of the blades will be analyzed and the according headspeed will be calculated.
Using Settings you can choose between standard (rpm up to 4000) and micro sized (rpm up to 8000) helicopter and setup the number of blades between 2 and 5.
Before starting the measuring you have to set an estimated headspeed. You can expect most accurate measurings if set inside the range of +/- 500rpm to your real headspeed.
Works with electric and nitro helis without changing any settings.
For best results please follow these instructions:
Make sure you have not too much side noise like strong wind.
After setting an estimated headspeed place your phone on the ground 1-2m from your helicopter.
Press the "Measure Head Speed" button and walk to a save distance.
Spool up the helicopter to your desired headspeed and wait about 20 seconds.
After the blades have come to a stop retrieve your phone and press the "Stop Measuring" button.
Now you can read the headspeeds during the measuring.
You can save the result to the log history using the menu option. If you enable the option "Save Log Automatically" logs will be saved automatically after finishing measuring.
Touch a log entry in the log history to view saved results. Long touch a log entry to send the entry or delete it.
Use log menu to send complete log history.
We want to increase accuracy and compatibility of this App. So please help us and send feeback to email@example.com
Please supply information about the phone and helicopters you measured the headspeed.
If you have any problems measuring correct headspeed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will give you instruction about how to enable debug mode. This mode will write data to your SD card which can help us find a solution.
Tested by developer:
Phones: HTC Desire and Desire S
Helicopters: Align T-Rex 500, T-Rex 600, T-Rex 700E, T-Rex 700N, Blade mCPX
Tested by users:
Phones: HTC HD2, Motorola Defy and Droid X, Samsung Mesmerize
Helicopters: Mikado Logo 600, 600SE and 400SE, Align T-Rex 450, Concept Notos 500, Walkera 4G6 and M120D01, MSH Protos and Mini Protos
- Record audio: Needed to record audio from your mic.
- Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents: Needed for debug mode
v1.0.1: Touch at rpm bar of log to display exact value.
v1.0.1: Debug mode (please contact us at email@example.com about how to enable debug mode).
v1.0.2: Improved algorithm and increased rpm search range.
v1.0.3: Dynamic adjustment of log rpm bar size.
v1.0.4: Prevent orientation change during measuring.
v1.0.5: Preserve measured data during orientation change.
v1.0.6: Successful license check is valid for one week to use the app on the field without internet access.
v1.0.7: Support for micro sized helicopters.
v1.0.8: Minor improvement for license check.
v1.0.9: Log added.
v1.0.10: Rename of Logentries. Sending of all measured data. Scrolling of measured data by swiping left or right.
v1.1.0: Scrolling of measured data by tap on arrow.
v1.1.1: Tap on log bar displays rpm in bigger letters.
v1.1.2: Fallback for device not supporting default audio format.
v1.1.4: Experimental low RPM mode.
Thanks to Vibration Clock you can do this now! Just double click your on/off switch and the time will be signalled by a vibration pattern. So you don't have to look at your phone if you are eg. attending an important business meeting.
If your screen is off just press the on/off switch fast for two times.
Current hours, minutes and fraction of minutes will be signalled seperated by pauses. A number of 0 will be signalled by a very short vibration.
Setting for hours:
- 24 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 8 times, at 15:48 vibrate 15 times
- 12 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 8 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Block of 6 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 2 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Block of 3 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 2 times, at 15:48 vibrate 1 time very short
Setting for minute:
- Once every 10 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 2 times, at 15:48 vibrate 4 times
- Once every 15 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 1 time, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
Setting for fraction of minute:
These are the missing minutes (0-9 or 0-14 minutes) from setting before.
- Don't vibrate
- Once every minute + Once every 10 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 3 times, at 15:48 vibrate 8 times
- Once every minute + Once every 15 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 8 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Once every 2 minutes + Once every 10 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 1 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Once every 2 minutes + Once every 15 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 4 times, at 15:48 vibrate 1 times
Using option "Automatic Vibration" you can enable hourly, half an hour or every quarter of an hour automatic vibration of time.
Disabling "Vibrate Time" will signal the alarm with a short vibrate. You can adjust the speed with the "Speed" setting.
Setting the interval to "Periodic alarm" you can enable a periodic alarm. This e.g. useful to vibrate every 30 seconds while holding a speech. Usually you will also disable "Vibrate time" with this option.
See times from different time zones on your home screen.
How to use:
- Press long on empty space at home screen.
- Select "Widget"
- Select "World Clock Widget"
- Set your preferences and tap "OK"
Since Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) you can add the widget from the Apps screen.
You can add as many clocks you like to your home screen.
Tap on time to adjust preferences for this clock. Make sure you accept your changes by tapping "OK".
Attention Google TV: There have been reports Word Clock Widget is not working properly with some Google TV devices. Make sure you test it within refund period.
Thanks to Vibration Clock you can do this now! Just double click your on/off switch and the time will be vibrated as morse code. So you don't have to look at your phone if you are eg. busy transmitting.
If your screen is off just press the on/off switch fast for two times.
Use the "Speed" setting to adjust the morse speed to your preferred wpm rate.
"AM/PM" switches between AM/PM and 24 hour format.
Use "UTC" setting to vibrate UTC time instead of local time.
Using option "Automatic Vibration" you can enable hourly, every half an hour or every quarter of an hour automatic vibration of time.
A Prefix can be vibrated before the time. You can choose between CT (commence traffic, -.-.-) or 2 seconds continous vibration.
"Advanced Settings" can be used to tweak on/off switch recognition.
Enter your battery setup, motor KV, main gear and pinion.
Head Speed Calculator will calculate the estimated head speed, motor rpm and gear ratio depending on varying efficiency and cell load.
You can also enter a head speed to calculate the pinion.
All you need on your a computer is a browser.
Perfect if you want to enter lengthy text for your mail or message. Just edit your text at your computer browser and send it to your Android device.
Your device should be connected by Wi-Fi because many 3G providers block incoming traffic.
- Install Remote Keyboard App
- Open Settings "Language & Keyboard"
- Enable Remote Keyboard
Set Remote Keyboard as your current input method.
How you choose input method depends on you device:
- Long press on input field.
- Button at soft keyboard. Sometimes long press at space bar.
- Open notifications when small keyboard is shown at top left corner.
Enter the web address shown at your computer browser and enter data.
To transfer clipboard content to your computer at the next web page refresh press the "copy clipboard" button.
If your decive has a very low screen resolution no "copy clipboard" button will be shown. In this case long press the "chosse input method" button to copy the clipboard content.
At night or during an important meeting you may change your ringtone profile to silent because you do not want to be disturbed. However, such you cannot be reached by an important emergency call.
This app allows someone to send you a text message containing a special trigger word, which automatically switches your ringtone profile to normal. Following this text your phone will ring with your regular ringtone.
Please make sure you use the trigger word exactly as you typed it at the settings. Make sure you use right casing.
You can add :silent or :vibrate to the trigger word inside your SMS to enable silent or vibrate ringtone profile.
Head Speed Calculator is used to calculate an estimated head speed for your battery, motor and pinion setup.
Flight Time Calculator is used to calculate save flying times for your R/C models.
Receiver Pack Calculator is used to calculate etsimated number of flight from your receiver pack for R/C models.
Heli-Pitch Calculator is used to calculate the pitch value by entering the blade length and distance of tips.
After adding participants to the event you can select the menu option to draw.
Participants can be notified by sms or email.
If you are a participant of the event you can send sms directly to not reveal santas to you.
Make sure the option "Reveal Santas after Draw" is disabled. Using menu option "Send SMS directly" a sms to all participants with a mobile number will be sent.
Use context menu option "Send Notification" to send sms or email using your preferred app and edit the message text.
In the participants list a telephone symbol is shown if you already sent a notification by sms. An email notification will be shown with a letter symbol.
This Widget will display coming birthdays from your contacts. Just add birthday dates to your existing contacts.
How to use:
- Press long on empty space at home screen.
- Select "Widget"
- Select "Birthday Widget"
For Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) you can add the widget from the Apps screen.
Click on a listed birthday to edit contact details.
Using the settings App you can configure notifications for coming birthdays.
If you want to see anniversaries too please select the according option.
Enter your receiver pack capacity and desired remaining or used capacity.
After some test flights enter the number of flights and used capacity.
Receiver Pack Calculator will calculate the estimated number of flight for your desired receiver pack capacity usage.
Enter your battery capacity and desired remaining or used capacity.
After a short test flight enter flight time and used capacity.
Flight Time Calculator will calculate the estimated flight time for your desired capacity usage.