Please email me if you find a bug or want to make me any other comment or feature request.
If you like Vibration Widget, please consider installing my other app, Profile Widget, which can do the same as Vibration Widget and a lot more (control vibration, volume, connectivity, screen settings, ...) in a single widget.
Profile Widget Lite: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cygnus.profilewidgetlite
Profile Widget Full: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cygnus.profilewidget
You have to add the widget to one of your home screens to use it. Just long press on an empty space of your home screen or press the Menu Key and select Add -> Widgets to show a widgets list in which you can choose Vibration Widget.
This app uses the phone sensors to measure vibration or the earthquake, and it shows a reference as a seism detector.
The measured values are the Modified Mercalli Intensity scale(MMI), and just for reference. If it is inaccurate, you can calibrate it so that the maximum value is about 10-11.
* Pro version added Features:
- Sound Meter and Vibrometer are integrated
- Statistic menu with saving chart
- CSV file exporting
- Screen capture
- More models are calibrated
- No ads
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Sound Meter Pro] and [Smart Tools] package.
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
** This app is approved as an education app.
Vibration Notifier offers a solution to this scenario: When you have a missed call, unread SMS or any other event*, the app keeps vibrating every X minutes for Y times or until you turn on the display of your device.
Troubleshooting: The app won't beep if your device is set to silent mode etc. Please note that the app does not change the vibration setting of the other apps, it will only do additional vibrations/beeps if you don't turn on your display before!
An optional feature is available as an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR) with which you'll get these repeating vibrations on your Android Wear smartwatch!
* all apps which notify you about new events by showing a notification in the Android status bar are supported, like WhatsApp, GoogleTalk, Twitter, facebook, etc. Note that this require access to your notification bar
Silent hours: Please note that when you set up a silent hours interval in the app, only Vibration Notifier itself won't vibrate or beep. It does not mute other apps so if you receive a new mail, your Gmail app might still beep!
VIBRATE - obviously necessary to enable the "vibrate every X min" feature
READ_PHONE_STATE - needed to detect missed calls & Android Wear
RECEIVE_SMS & READ_SMS - needed to detect unread SMS
WAKE_LOCK - seems like this is needed on some device to avoid infinite vibrating
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - needed to differentiate between missed & rejected calls
READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER & GET_ACCOUNTS - necessary for new method to get unread Gmails
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Android Wear communication
This tool is powerful vibration meter tool.
It has the following features:
- shows vibrations in real time
- saves vibration data into SD card
- provides configurable sound alarm that may be used to:
- detect the earthquakes when you sleep
- detect if somebody opens the door when you sleep
It is recommended to use the battery charger when it works for a long time.
If you want to recommend the alarm feature that may recognize earthquake
We will also use this facebook page to keep you informed about the work progress and current activities and plans for the future.
This application comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY.
There is a problem that occurs on some devices. Some devices may not provide the data when from the vibration sensor when the screen is off. This is an Android error.
We are trying to find a good workaround.
Send us the information if the application does not work, please
Very deep technical information http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3708
-Use the manual mode to make the phone vibrate while pressing a button
-Use the auto mode to turn your phone into an automatic vibration device! Set up your own custom vibration patterns and run them either once or infinitely!
Enjoy. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @anthq!
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
'Ringer mode locker'.its has always ringer and always silent mode and widget.
This application is an operation prevention application program of the volume button.
Never silent is checked:set vibrate or ringer.
Never ring is checked:set vibrate or silent.
both checked:only vibrate mode
shows reference to earthquake vibrations as classified by Mercalli intensity scale.
Vibrations are shown in all directions: X, Y, Z in different colors.
Place your device on stable surface and measure vibrations.
Mercalli intensity scale
I. Instrumental - Not felt. Recorded by seismographs.
II. Weak - Rarely felt, usually only on top floors of high buildings.
III. Slight - Felt indoors, like a passing light truck.
IV. Moderate - Windows, dishes, doors rattle. Like passing train.
V. Rather Strong - Felt by all. Small objects upset.
VI. Strong - Books off shelves. Trees shake. Isolated damage.
VII. Very Strong - Difficult to stand. Many poor buildings damaged.
VIII. Destructive - Significant damage. Branches broken from trees.
IX. Violent - General panic. Serious damage. Ground cracking.
X. Intense - Most buildings destroyed. Rails bent slightly.
XI. Extreme - Rails bent greatly. Pipelines destroyed.
XII. Catastrophic - Near total damage. Objects thrown into the air.
ONLY FOR NEXUS 4 AND 5
PLEASE DO NOT RATE POORLY, READ FULL DESCRIPTION.
This app allows you to tune the vibration of your device at your own taste. As many of you have noticed, devices like Nexus 4 or Galaxy Nexus have a very quiet and discrete vibration, this app will allow you to turn it up a noch and personalize the feedback your device gives you.
Not every device is supported, the APP itself will detect and let you know if you can tune the vibration or not.
THIS APP REQUIRES:
Android 4.0.0 or newer
Root access -if not, the app can not change the default vibration-
A compatible device
(Mostly Nexus 4 and 5 devices, other may or may not let you set the vibration intensity, since this APP is developed to work with the vibration units that LG are using right now, if your phone DOES NOT HAVE ONE OF THOSE, will NOT work)
Vibrations visualizes current accelerometer sensor data, performs a Fast Fourier Transformation (FFT) and displays the results in an histogram. The dominant frequency (peak of the histogram) is highlighted. In the settings the accuracy of the fft can be adjusted in a range from 0.0625 Hz - 1.0 Hz. Results are shown in a separate tab for each axis.
Warning: High accuracy of the fft causes heavy load on the cpu. It may disturb the results!
For example, it can be used
• To measure the vibrations produced during a plane takeoff or landing.
• To measure the acceleration of a vehicle.
• To measure the vibrations caused by a vehicle (indicates the comfort level of this vehicle).
• To measure the inclination of a surface.
• As a quick assessment tool to measure how intense are the vibrations produced by a product you are going to buy.
• In any other professional or even fun usages you can think of.
• Time Domain Analysis
Shows the magnitude of vibrations or the acceleration over time.
• Frequency Domain Analysis (PRO)
Displays a graph showing the measured frequencies on the X-axis and the magnitudes of each frequency on the Y-axis.
• Time Domain Parameters
Calculate features of the acquired vibration samples (Minimum, Maximum, Average, RMS, Variance, Skewness, and Kurtosis).
• Analysis can be done on the X,Y, and Z directions.
• Save snapshot of current analysis graph (PRO - available upon downloading our Spinner Jump game).
For any feedback, bug reports, or required features, please send an email at email@example.com.
Call Vibrator is a tool for alerting you when phone call is answered, disconnected.
* Vibrate when outgoing call is answered.
* Vibrate when incoming call is connected.
* Vibrate when phone call is disconnected.
* Vibrate when call waiting.
* Vibrate when phone call elapsed certain time.
* PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: To detect outgoing call is initiated.
* READ_PHONE_STATE: To detected phone state (idle, ringing, offhook).
* READ_LOGS: To analysis when outgoing call is answered.
* VIBRATE: Use vibrator to alert user.
* WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Write logs to sdcard.
* WAKE_LOCK: Keep device awake during phone call.
* ACCESS_SUPERUSER: For devices running Jelly Bean or above, **ROOT** is require to grant READ_LOGS permission to application.
* INTERNET: For Admob SDK.
* ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: For Admob SDK.
* Call Vibrator requires the radio log of phone to detect when outgoing call is answered. But since Android JellyBean(4.1), the permission for radio log is not granted to non-system app by default.
** If your device is rooted, Call Vibrator will prompt a dialog to let user grant the permission to itself.
** If your device is not rooted, follow the guide in http://goo.gl/mOY9NT to grant read log permission to Call Vibrator manually.
Outgoing call vibration requires reading the telephone LOG information
during your phone call. When you are making a phone call, it is looking for some specific
pattern of the LOG messages to decide whether the call is answered by peer.
There are so many Android powered phones in the world, most of them follow the same LOG pattern
as Google Nexus Phones. However, some of them don't. The developer only has Google Nexus S for
development and testing, it is impossible for him to know all the patterns of the telephone LOG.
But you can help to collect these information and send it to the developer so there might be a
chance to make this application work on your phone.
If this feature is not work on your devices, PLS use the DIAGNOSE FEATURE to send diagnose report to developer instead of REPORT BUG AS REVIEW
If you like my work, please consider purchasing the donate version! http://goo.gl/XOdmW2
Literally any OS is supported: Windows, Mac and Linux.
Scanned barcodes will be sent to your computer using the common VNC protocol.
Download and install any VNC server on your computer. For example: UltraVNC, RealVNC or TightVNC.
You just need to install the server part (silent server) and register as a system service.
Set your VNC Password.
If you are running VNC only to serve WiFi Barcode Scanner you might want to disable "Remove Aero (Vista)", "Remove Wallpapers for Windows" and enable "Capture Alpha-Blending" to prevent blinking of screen when connecting to the server.
Open a terminal and enter the following command: gsettings set org.gnome.Vino require-encryption false
For other Linux:
Install and configure your prefered VNC server like x11vnc or tightvncserver.
For Mac OS X:
Open a terminal and enter the following command before enabling screen sharing: sudo defaults write /Library/Preferences/com.apple.RemoteManagement VNCAlwaysStartOnConsole -bool true
Open "System preferences" - "Sharing".
Check pane "Screen sharing".
Click "Computer Settings..." and set your password.
On your phone:
Set your vnc server host and port using settings menu.
If you choose to automatically connect just press "Start scanning" button. Otherwise first press "Connect" button to connect to your vnc server.
Every scanned barcode will be sent to your vnc server immediately.
- Make sure VNC is installed correctly and no firewall is blocking connection requests on port 5900. If you used the installer there should be already a Windows firewall rule.
- Check if VNC can be reached by your phone. PC and phone must be on the same network. Otherwise you have to add port forwarding rules to your router.
- Make sure you did not enable "Disable Viewers inputs" in your VNC servcer configuration.
- If you still have any problems do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to check ip addresses:
- PC: hover the mouse over VNC tray icon and your PC ip address will be shown in a tooltip.
- Phone: Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Wi-Fi Settings -> your connection will be listed under Wi-Fi networks
You can enable offline mode to scan barcodes to a database and send them later.
Just don't connect to the vnc server and start scanning.
Later you can send the scanned barcodes using the History menu option.
Using special keys for prepend/append string:
You can use a html-like encoding to send special keys. Use 'ꯍ' where abcd is a hex string representing a special key. For all available keys please see X11/keysymdef.h or contact email@example.com
To add a profile from QR-Code scan "wifibarcodescanner://PASSWORD@HOST:PORT/PROFILENAME". Every part except host can be ommited (eg. wifibarcodescanner://192.168.0.10).
You can add widgets to your home screen to load profiles. If "Automatic Connect" is enabled scanning will start automatically when the widget is selected.
For scanning barcodes the free ZXing Barcode Scanner App is needed. If not already installed you will be redirected to download on first usage.
v1.0.1: Minor UI changes.
v1.0.2: Minor bug fix.
v1.0.3: Preferences: Send Newline or Tabulator after barcode.
v1.0.4: Internal refactorings.
v1.0.5: Delayed sending of newline or tabulator.
v1.0.6: Warning for ZXing Barcode Scanner 3.7.
v1.0.7: Better integration of ZXing Barcode Scanner.
v1.0.8: Prepend/append characters to barcode.
v1.0.9: Sending of special keys from prepend/append string.
v1.0.10: Special keys for key down/up.
v1.0.11: Scan single barcode. Display last scanned barcode.
v1.0.12: Problem with scan single barcode and send after barcode fixed.
v1.1.1: Handling of wifibarcodescanner:// improved.
v1.1.2: Widget to load profile.
v1.2.1: Offline mode.
v1.2.2: Remove leading and trailing characters.
The sound of the blades will be analyzed and the according headspeed will be calculated.
Using Settings you can choose between standard (rpm up to 4000) and micro sized (rpm up to 8000) helicopter and setup the number of blades between 2 and 5.
Before starting the measuring you have to set an estimated headspeed. You can expect most accurate measurings if set inside the range of +/- 500rpm to your real headspeed.
Works with electric and nitro helis without changing any settings.
For best results please follow these instructions:
Make sure you have not too much side noise like strong wind.
After setting an estimated headspeed place your phone on the ground 1-2m from your helicopter.
Press the "Measure headspeed" button and walk to a save distance.
Spool up the helicopter to your desired headspeed and wait about 20 seconds.
After the blades have come to a stop retrieve your phone and press the "Stop measuring" button.
Now you can read the headspeeds during the measuring.
You can save the result to the log history using the menu option. If you enable the option "Save log automatically" logs will be saved automatically after finishing measuring.
Touch a log entry in the log history to view saved results. Long touch a log entry to send the entry or delete it.
Use log menu to send complete log history.
We want to increase accuracy and compatibility of this App. So please help us and send feeback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please supply information about the phone and helicopters you measured the headspeed.
If you have any problems measuring correct headspeed please contact us at email@example.com
We will give you instruction about how to enable debug mode. This mode will write data to your SD card which can help us find a solution.
Tested by developer:
Phones: HTC Desire and Desire S
Helicopters: Align T-Rex 500, T-Rex 600, T-Rex 700E, T-Rex 700N, Blade mCPX
Tested by users:
Phones: HTC HD2, Motorola Defy and Droid X, Samsung Mesmerize
Helicopters: Mikado Logo 600, 600SE and 400SE, Align T-Rex 450, Concept Notos 500, Walkera 4G6 and M120D01, MSH Protos and Mini Protos
- Record audio: Needed to record audio from your mic.
- Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents: Needed for debug mode
v1.0.1: Touch at rpm bar of log to display exact value.
v1.0.1: Debug mode (please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about how to enable debug mode).
v1.0.2: Improved algorithm and increased rpm search range.
v1.0.3: Dynamic adjustment of log rpm bar size.
v1.0.4: Prevent orientation change during measuring.
v1.0.5: Preserve measured data during orientation change.
v1.0.6: Successful license check is valid for one week to use the app on the field without internet access.
v1.0.7: Support for micro sized helicopters.
v1.0.8: Minor improvement for license check.
v1.0.9: Log added.
v1.0.10: Rename of Logentries. Sending of all measured data. Scrolling of measured data by swiping left or right.
v1.1.0: Scrolling of measured data by tap on arrow.
v1.1.1: Tap on log bar displays rpm in bigger letters.
v1.1.2: Fallback for device not supporting default audio format.
v1.1.4: Experimental low RPM mode.
v1.2.1: Android Lollipop
Enter your battery setup, motor KV, main gear and pinion.
Head Speed Calculator will calculate the estimated head speed, motor rpm and gear ratio depending on varying efficiency and cell load.
You can also enter a head speed to calculate the pinion.
See times from different time zones on your home screen.
How to use:
- Press long on empty space at home screen.
- Select "Widget"
- Select "World Clock Widget"
- Set your preferences and tap "OK"
Since Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) you can add the widget from the Apps screen.
You can add as many clocks you like to your home screen.
Tap on time to adjust preferences for this clock. Make sure you accept your changes by tapping "OK".
Attention Google TV: There have been reports Word Clock Widget is not working properly with some Google TV devices. Make sure you test it within refund period.
Thanks to Vibration Clock you can do this now! Just double click your on/off switch and the time will be signalled by a vibration pattern. So you don't have to look at your phone if you are eg. attending an important business meeting.
If your screen is off just press the on/off switch fast for two times.
Current hours, minutes and fraction of minutes will be signalled seperated by pauses. A number of 0 will be signalled by a very short vibration.
Setting for hours:
- 24 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 8 times, at 15:48 vibrate 15 times
- 12 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 8 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Block of 6 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 2 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Block of 3 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 2 times, at 15:48 vibrate 1 time very short
Setting for minute:
- Once every 10 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 2 times, at 15:48 vibrate 4 times
- Once every 15 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 1 time, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
Setting for fraction of minute:
These are the missing minutes (0-9 or 0-14 minutes) from setting before.
- Don't vibrate
- Once every minute + Once every 10 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 3 times, at 15:48 vibrate 8 times
- Once every minute + Once every 15 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 8 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Once every 2 minutes + Once every 10 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 1 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Once every 2 minutes + Once every 15 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 4 times, at 15:48 vibrate 1 times
Using option "Automatic Vibration" you can enable hourly, half an hour or every quarter of an hour automatic vibration of time.
Disabling "Vibrate Time" will signal the alarm with a short vibrate. You can adjust the speed with the "Speed" setting.
Setting the interval to "Periodic alarm" you can enable a periodic alarm. This e.g. useful to vibrate every 30 seconds while holding a speech. Usually you will also disable "Vibrate time" with this option.
Thanks to Vibration Clock you can do this now! Just double click your on/off switch and the time will be vibrated as morse code. So you don't have to look at your phone if you are eg. busy transmitting.
If your screen is off just press the on/off switch fast for two times.
Use the "Speed" setting to adjust the morse speed to your preferred wpm rate.
"AM/PM" switches between AM/PM and 24 hour format.
Use "UTC" setting to vibrate UTC time instead of local time.
Using option "Automatic Vibration" you can enable hourly, every half an hour or every quarter of an hour automatic vibration of time.
A Prefix can be vibrated before the time. You can choose between CT (commence traffic, -.-.-) or 2 seconds continous vibration.
"Advanced Settings" can be used to tweak on/off switch recognition.
All you need on your a computer is a browser.
Perfect if you want to enter lengthy text for your mail or message. Just edit your text at your computer browser and send it to your Android device.
Your device should be connected by Wi-Fi because many 3G providers block incoming traffic.
- Install Remote Keyboard App
- Open Settings "Language & Keyboard"
- Enable Remote Keyboard
Set Remote Keyboard as your current input method.
How you choose input method depends on you device:
- Long press on input field.
- Button at soft keyboard. Sometimes long press at space bar.
- Open notifications when small keyboard is shown at top left corner.
Enter the web address shown at your computer browser and enter data.
To transfer clipboard content to your computer at the next web page refresh press the "copy clipboard" button.
If your decive has a very low screen resolution no "copy clipboard" button will be shown. In this case long press the "chosse input method" button to copy the clipboard content.
At night or during an important meeting you may change your ringtone profile to silent because you do not want to be disturbed. However, such you cannot be reached by an important emergency call.
This app allows someone to send you a text message containing a special trigger word, which automatically switches your ringtone profile to normal. Following this text your phone will ring with your regular ringtone.
Please make sure you use the trigger word exactly as you typed it at the settings. Make sure you use right casing.
You can add :silent or :vibrate to the trigger word inside your SMS to enable silent or vibrate ringtone profile.
Head Speed Calculator is used to calculate an estimated head speed for your battery, motor and pinion setup.
Flight Time Calculator is used to calculate save flying times for your R/C models.
Receiver Pack Calculator is used to calculate etsimated number of flight from your receiver pack for R/C models.
Heli-Pitch Calculator is used to calculate the pitch value by entering the blade length and distance of tips.
After adding participants to the event you can select the menu option to draw.
Participants can be notified by sms or email.
If you are a participant of the event you can send sms directly to not reveal santas to you.
Make sure the option "Reveal Santas after Draw" is disabled. Using menu option "Send SMS directly" a sms to all participants with a mobile number will be sent.
Use context menu option "Send Notification" to send sms or email using your preferred app and edit the message text.
In the participants list a telephone symbol is shown if you already sent a notification by sms. An email notification will be shown with a letter symbol.
This Widget will display coming birthdays from your contacts. Just add birthday dates to your existing contacts.
How to use:
- Press long on empty space at home screen.
- Select "Widget"
- Select "Birthday Widget"
For Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) you can add the widget from the Apps screen.
Click on a listed birthday to edit contact details.
Using the settings App you can configure notifications for coming birthdays.
If you want to see anniversaries too please select the according option.
Enter your receiver pack capacity and desired remaining or used capacity.
After some test flights enter the number of flights and used capacity.
Receiver Pack Calculator will calculate the estimated number of flight for your desired receiver pack capacity usage.
Enter your battery capacity and desired remaining or used capacity.
After a short test flight enter flight time and used capacity.
Flight Time Calculator will calculate the estimated flight time for your desired capacity usage.