The clock which is shown when the phone's screen is off (standby).
Do you like this clock on your android phone?
Now, your wish has been fulfilled.
It is extraordinary attractive and beautiful and also applicable. A Screen Saver is certainly useful for you.
It is interesting for you to try it.
Some facilities of this program:
- Automatic start when screen is off
- Possibility of choosing digital or analogue clock
- Various beautiful analogue clocks
- Displaying solar date with internal calculating engine
- Showing number of missed called and unread new messages
- Setting favorite color for text and background separately
- Automatic movement of clock in screen
- Setting shutdown timer
- Setting screen brightness
- Changing location of clock
- Changing size of clock
Before use, please read the manual of the program.
It is evident that date and time of your system should be set correctly for showing date and time correctly.
In one stroke, you can specify the alarm!
Many options to set the alarm parameters!
Beta version - in a short time will be added many new features.
We look forward to your comments and wishes.
* Nice LCD display. Can choose from several color themes.
* 12/24 hours format.
* Adjustable time going off the display.
* Optionally, turn on the airplane mode during night-time display screen.
* Sunrise, sunset and moon phases.
* SINGLE TOUCH ALARM! - The alarm can be set via a single pull of the display.
* Alarm dialog in the same style with LCD display.
* Predefined alarm profiles.
* User-configurable alarms.
* Optional types of vibration.
* Many features will be added in next versions.
* Widget that displays the current time and alarm time.
Play music stored on your phone and SD card.
After switching the phone is a need to re-start the alarm.
Allows you to keep the display lit regardless of the setting phone.
Determine whether a call is ongoing. Alarm clock waits for the call is finished.
Allows to work with system settings (such as switching airplane mode).
Determining the position to view the sunrise and sunset.
Alarm dialog can be viewed through the lock screen.
* Now you have the fastest flashlight - a hardware torch with an actual physical button for switch!
* Brightest flashlight you can get on Android - no doubt, this is as bright as flashlights can get!
NO ROOT required!
NOTE: Do not press too quickly if your phone is slow.
★ Start flashlight for free by pressing Power button of the device 3 times.
★ Fastest flashlight - no need to unlock or even look at phone to start the flash light.
★ Power button flashlight always works - start it even if screen is off or device is asleep.
★ Flashlight stays on while doing other things or while screen is off.
★ Stop flashlight with 3 hits of Power button (in Full version only). Or just stop the LED light inside the app for free.
★ Shake to start flashlight only when screen is On.
★ The Power button flashlight toggle is optimized for performance and right user experience - see more settings inside.
Flashlight tested and working on the LED flash of most nowadays devices!
If you have any problems or suggestions please write us at email@example.com .
Please do not leave bad rating, as this is not helping this flashlight app to get better! Thanks!
You can now join the public Beta: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/power-button-flashlight-app-beta-testing
Благодаря богатому набору самых разных опций программа поддается тонкой индивидуальной настройке. К примеру, вы сможете включить оповещения при запуске устройства, выбрать подходящий аудио поток, выставить необходимую частоту голосовых уведомлений в течение всего дня или задать уровень громкости звуков, не зависящий от общих показателей системы.
Интерфейс «Говорящих часов» отличается современным дизайном и приятным минимализмом. Вам не придется долго разбираться с функциональной частью, ведь она выполнена максимально просто и удобно, не вызывая затруднений даже у начинающих пользователей.
Будьте уверены, что с этим приложением вы всегда будете в курсе самого точного текущего времени!
Основные особенности приложения:
- Крупная и постоянно растущая база качественных голосовых пакетов
- Простой и интуитивно понятный интерфейс
- Широкий спектр всевозможных настроек
- Приятный и современный дизайн
- Регулярные обновления
Что стоит ожидать в новых версиях:
- Большой набор новых звуков и дополнительных фраз
- Функция будильника
If you have screen off problem in Android 4.0.4, please enable the option below.
(Settings > Useful Features > Android 4.0.4 Bug Patch)
※ Android 2.2 (Froyo) and over
Do you want a Quick, Easy, Convenient *Screen On/Off* ?
If pressing the power button is very much to screen on/off, the power button will cause damage.
To screen on/off, don't press the power button any more !
You will experience the various and amazing screen-on/off features !
If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on. Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
In screen unlock mode, you can also use without lock screen whenever screen on.
You can also expand the status bar easily by touching the widget or flipping the phone.
You can see the clock anywhere by shaking the phone. It's more useful for full screen app(game, DMB, camera, video, etc.).
★ It's more convenient if you use together with my other applications below.^^
* Smart Screen Off
* Smart Answer Call
* Smart Switch Anywhere
* Rainbow Clock Widget (NEO)
[ How to Use ]
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and take the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
- If you use a phone case with cover, just close the cover to turn screen off. and open the cover to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Flip) + Screen-On(Poximity)
- Just put the phone upside down on your desk to turn screen off. and grab the phone up from your desk to turn screen off.
★ Screen-Off(Shake) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just shake the phone to turn screen off. and shake the phone again to turn screen on.
★ Screen-Off(Poximity) + Screen-On(Shake)
- Just put the phone in your pocket to turn screen off. and shake the phone after taking the phone out from your pocket to turn screen on.
There are so many interesting solution due to how to set as you want.
[ Major Features ]
◆ How to Screen-Off ◆
1. Screen-Off by Widget
2. Screen-Off by Notification
3. Screen-Off by Flip
4. Screen-Off by proximity
5. Screen-Off by Shaking
◆ How to Screen-On ◆
1. Screen-On by Proximity
2. Screen-On by Shaking
◆ Screen Lock/Unlock ◆
In screen unlock mode, you can use phone without lock screen whenever screen on.
◆ Expand StatusBar ◆
1. Expand statusBar by Widget
2. Expand statusBar by Flip
◆ Show Clock ◆
1. Digital Clock by Shaking
2. Analog Clock by Shaking
◆ FlashLight ◆
1. FlashLight On/Off by Widget
2. FlashLight On/Off by Shaking
◆ System Overlay ◆
1. Battery ProgressBar
2. Screen-Off Overlay Icon
◆ Useful Features ◆
1. Change Widget Color
2. Show StatusBar Icon
3. Enable Proximity in Landscape
4. Screen-Off Alert
5. Screen-On Alert
6. Shaking Alert
◆ Sensor Sensitivity ◆
1. Sensor Latency Time (Flip & Proximity)
2. Proximity Sensitivity
3. Shaking Sensitivity
[ Caution ]
★ To prevent killing app by system, recommend to set 'Show StatusBar Icon' to 'ON'.
★ To minimize battery drain, the Screen-Off features drive the sensor only when the screen is turned on. But the Screen-On features drain the battery more because the sensor must continues to be driven even after the screen is turned off.
* Show glow effect, date, day of the week, seconds;
* Select color;
* Set clock size: small, normal, big;
* Use serif font style.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Digital Clock Live Wallpaper-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
* To change date or time format press: "Home - Menu - Settings - Date and Time format";
* To change language for display current date press: "Home - Menu - Settings - Language".
How it works:
Wave Alarm is a revolutionary Alarm Clock application that will change the way you wake up! Utilizing Motion Control and detection, you never need to touch your phone again in the morning to turn off the alarm or to snooze, just wave your hand over the device when the alarm is sounding, and Wave Alarm will snooze or silence the alarm for you!
Besides revolutionary motion control, wave alarm features:
★ Beautiful, modern interface with both analog and digital features
★ Real-time weather
★ Finger touch brightness control
★ 10 beautiful new alarms sounds to choose from
★ Ability to wake up to music from your music library
★ Background alarms, so you never miss a wake up
★ Gentle Alarm feature to wake you up naturally
Try Wave Alarm and you wont go back to those ordinary alarm clock apps ever again!
NOTE: Motion Detection requires a front facing camera and can be activated by things like ceiling fans and other moving objects in your room. This application is not designed to function from the SD card. Some features require upgrade to full version.
** Editors' Pick by AppEggs.com
Digital clock app is loved in the world! Digital table clock app start / end in conjunction with automatic connection / disconnection of the main smartphone battery charging "Battery Clock β" is. Displayed horizontally but also vertically nicely. Watch the color of course, also possible to change the display size. It also displays the battery level. The following settings are available. Contraction / expansion of the size and Clock, charging begins automatically when you start switching the hour / 24 moves up and down the entire 12 hours displayed automatically when you exit without removing the charge, not to sleep during application startup , digital does not change the color of (green, yellow, blue, red, white, black, gray, pink, light blue), change the background color (white, black, gray) filters have two features in the background (tile, horizontal) • Filter change colors (green, yellow, blue, red, white, black, gray, pink, light blue)
- says current time;
- select of third-party voice packets;
- notification vibration or melody;
- widget to start/stop of work;
- select alarm interval;
- select working hours;
- schedule for week;
- built-in alarm clock;
- select your melody;
- melody before beginning;
- repeat by number of hours;
- select of your volume;
- its volume only at right time;
- different melody for each hour;
- support system speech synthesizer;
- speak only current hour or minutes;
- icon "Tell me time" that tells the current time;
- speak in silent mode or while listening to music;
- icon of service in notification bar for quick access.
The program includes a Russian voice pack.
Other voices can be downloaded from Google Play.
The program shows ads.
To disable buy ADM Pro.
The alarm clock that wakes you in the morning can have an impact on the rest of your day and we know that most people prefer to be woken with a different alarm on a weekend to that of a working day. Digital Alarm Clock offers you this functionality and much more.
Questions? Check out: https://squarenotch.zendesk.com
More than 500,000 people wake up with this alarm clock app every day:
☆ ‘Why is it so difficult to find a good alarm clock application? I'm finally completely satisfied!’
☆ ‘Great alarm clock! It has a lot of features that other apps charge for, but they're free.’
☆ ‘Best bedside clock yet! This app does exactly what I was wanting.’
Download for FREE now!
Digital Alarm Clock is natively translated into Spanish, Czech, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish and Chinese (Simplified)
Digital Alarm Clock FREE Features:
► ALARM OPTIONS – Each alarm can be individually customised
• Built in tones or wake to your own music
• Fade in alarm
• Nap Timer on main display means you can set a quick alarm in just 2 clicks!
• Shake to snooze, number of snoozes, custom snooze time
• One off alarm, recurring alarm, date alarm
► DISPLAY OPTIONS – Completely customisable
• Day & Night mode with individual brightness and volume settings
• Built in nightlight softly illuminates the whole screen
• Anti Burn moves the clock to look after your display
• Optional day, date, seconds, AM/PM indicator, flashing separator
• Select your preferred date format
• Choose from over 16 million colours & several display fonts
• Fits to the size of your screen or pinch to resize
► EXTRA FUNCTIONALITY – We have thought of everything
• Speaking Clock. Simply tap to hear the time (requires TTS engine on device)
• Silence notifications ensuring a peaceful sleep
• Automatically launches when charging or docked for bedside use
• Alarm clock automatically closes when the charger is unplugged or undocked
• Handy widget allows you to see the time in style on your homescreen and quickly access the alarms screen.
Download for FREE now!
‘I pride myself on offering excellent customer support. I believe that the app store should be no different than any other real world store and customers should be treated with the same respect. Digital Alarm Clock is one of the most actively developed in its category and has a loyal user base that provides feedback continuously. I use this feedback to ensure a satisfying experience for all users.’ - Jason, Developer
Task killer applications can interfere with alarm clock applications. If you experience issues with alarms not activating and you use task-killing applications then you must add Digital Alarm Clock to the whitelist.
All permissions required are requested for legitimate use by the application and further information can be found at https://squarenotch.zendesk.com
* Two widgets 2x1 and 4x1
* White color with shadow. Good looking on dark and light backgrounds.
* Without settings - you don't spent your time on it
* Lock-screen widget for Android 4.2+
* No ads
And absolutely free!
*** Don't install the widget to SD card. It will not work from SD.
If you have any comments, questions or propositions fill free to write email or go to the web site and create new issue.
If you use your phone to wake up with alarm clock, this app allows you to use it like a full alarm clock / watch.
This app has a minimalistic design and allows to be configured by the user and be adapted to his needs (clock color, font size, etc.). When the application run, the clock fits to all the screen. The android bars (navigation and system bars) are hidden with a animated process.
The setting allows you to show the next alarm time on the screen. Also a message if Airplane Mode is OFF (to avoid sleep interruptions and electromagnetics fields).
- Selectable font size
- Selectable font color (more dark or bright)
- Airplane mode message (optional)
- Next alarm time on screen (optional)
- Works in landscape and portrait mode
- optimized for low energy consumption (more battery time)
- Safe and reliable (without "strange" permissions)
- For free and free of ads (100% free)
- A really dark color (emits low light)
- Compatible with phones and tablets
- Small package size
- Available in english (100%)
- 12 / 24 hour format compatible
- ScreenSaver (captions are moving on screen)
* Background color and the secondary hand;
* Size of hours;
* Show a second hand, month, and day of the week;
* Enter the text for your logo.
To set Live Wallpaper press: "Home - Menu - Wallpapers - Live Wallpapers" and select "Light Analog Clock LW-7" item. Press button "Settings..." to configure the wallpaper. Press button "Set wallpaper" to set it and start to use. You may configure wallpaper again.
You can check 1/1000 second, milliseconds.
When you play games or watching movies, you can check current time, memo and battery level easily.
* This application includes a variety of features such as followings.
* Synchronization of second option
* Memo option
* Show or hide time and memo on lock screen
* Recognize the full-screen and display time automatically.
* Clock on, off by widget
* Clock on, off by shaking
* Font size, type, color, width, location options
* Transparency option
* Border (outline), shadow options
* Rainbow color change option
* Show seconds option
* Show milliseconds option
* Show battery level option
* Auto start after reboot option
* Show temperature option
* 12 or 24 hour time format option
Literally any OS is supported: Windows, Mac and Linux.
Scanned barcodes will be sent to your computer using the common VNC protocol.
For Windows and Linux:
Download and install any VNC server on your computer. For example: UltraVNC, RealVNC or TightVNC.
You just need to install the server part (silent server) and register as a system service.
Set your VNC Password.
If you are running VNC only to serve WiFi Barcode Scanner you might want to disable "Remove Aero (Vista)", "Remove Wallpapers for Windows" and enable "Capture Alpha-Blending" to prevent blinking of screen when connecting to the server.
For Mac OS X:
Open "System preferences" - "Sharing".
Check pane "Screen sharing".
Click "Computer Settings..." and set your password.
On your phone:
Set your vnc server host and port using settings menu.
If you choose to automatically connect just press "Start scanning" button. Otherwise first press "Connect" button to connect to your vnc server.
Every scanned barcode will be sent to your vnc server immediately.
- Make sure VNC is installed correctly and no firewall is blocking connection requests on port 5900. If you used the installer there should be already a Windows firewall rule.
- Check if VNC can be reached by your phone. PC and phone must be on the same network. Otherwise you have to add port forwarding rules to your router.
- Make sure you did not enable "Disable Viewers inputs" in your VNC servcer configuration.
- MacOSX Lion: Some customers reported problems with sending the barcode. You can use an alternative vnc server like "Vine Server (OSXvnc)" (http://sourceforge.net/projects/osxvnc/) or "Chicken of the VNC" (http://sourceforge.net/projects/cotvnc/).
- If you still have any problems do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to check ip addresses:
- PC: hover the mouse over VNC tray icon and your PC ip address will be shown in a tooltip.
- Phone: Settings -> Wireless & networks -> Wi-Fi Settings -> your connection will be listed under Wi-Fi networks
You can enable offline mode to scan barcodes to a database and send them later.
Just don't connect to the vnc server and start scanning.
Later you can send the scanned barcodes using the History menu option.
Using special keys for prepend/append string:
You can use a html-like encoding to send special keys. Use 'ꯍ' where abcd is a hex string representing a special key. For all available keys please see X11/keysymdef.h or contact email@example.com
To add a profile from QR-Code scan "wifibarcodescanner://PASSWORD@HOST:PORT/PROFILENAME". Every part except host can be ommited (eg. wifibarcodescanner://192.168.0.10).
You can add widgets to your home screen to load profiles. If "Automatic Connect" is enabled scanning will start automatically when the widget is selected.
For scanning barcodes the free ZXing Barcode Scanner App is needed. If not already installed you will be redirected to download on first usage.
v1.0.1: Minor UI changes.
v1.0.2: Minor bug fix.
v1.0.3: Preferences: Send Newline or Tabulator after barcode.
v1.0.4: Internal refactorings.
v1.0.5: Delayed sending of newline or tabulator.
v1.0.6: Warning for ZXing Barcode Scanner 3.7.
v1.0.7: Better integration of ZXing Barcode Scanner.
v1.0.8: Prepend/append characters to barcode.
v1.0.9: Sending of special keys from prepend/append string.
v1.0.10: Special keys for key down/up.
v1.0.11: Scan single barcode. Display last scanned barcode.
v1.0.12: Problem with scan single barcode and send after barcode fixed.
v1.1.1: Handling of wifibarcodescanner:// improved.
v1.1.2: Widget to load profile.
v1.2.1: Offline mode.
v1.2.2: Remove leading and trailing characters.
The sound of the blades will be analyzed and the according headspeed will be calculated.
Using Settings you can choose between standard (rpm up to 4000) and micro sized (rpm up to 8000) helicopter and setup the number of blades between 2 and 5.
Before starting the measuring you have to set an estimated headspeed. You can expect most accurate measurings if set inside the range of +/- 500rpm to your real headspeed.
Works with electric and nitro helis without changing any settings.
For best results please follow these instructions:
Make sure you have not too much side noise like strong wind.
After setting an estimated headspeed place your phone on the ground 1-2m from your helicopter.
Press the "Measure Head Speed" button and walk to a save distance.
Spool up the helicopter to your desired headspeed and wait about 20 seconds.
After the blades have come to a stop retrieve your phone and press the "Stop Measuring" button.
Now you can read the headspeeds during the measuring.
You can save the result to the log history using the menu option. If you enable the option "Save Log Automatically" logs will be saved automatically after finishing measuring.
Touch a log entry in the log history to view saved results. Long touch a log entry to send the entry or delete it.
Use log menu to send complete log history.
We want to increase accuracy and compatibility of this App. So please help us and send feeback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please supply information about the phone and helicopters you measured the headspeed.
If you have any problems measuring correct headspeed please contact us at email@example.com
We will give you instruction about how to enable debug mode. This mode will write data to your SD card which can help us find a solution.
Tested by developer:
Phones: HTC Desire and Desire S
Helicopters: Align T-Rex 500, T-Rex 600, T-Rex 700E, T-Rex 700N, Blade mCPX
Tested by users:
Phones: HTC HD2, Motorola Defy and Droid X, Samsung Mesmerize
Helicopters: Mikado Logo 600, 600SE and 400SE, Align T-Rex 450, Concept Notos 500, Walkera 4G6 and M120D01, MSH Protos and Mini Protos
- Record audio: Needed to record audio from your mic.
- Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete SD card contents: Needed for debug mode
v1.0.1: Touch at rpm bar of log to display exact value.
v1.0.1: Debug mode (please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about how to enable debug mode).
v1.0.2: Improved algorithm and increased rpm search range.
v1.0.3: Dynamic adjustment of log rpm bar size.
v1.0.4: Prevent orientation change during measuring.
v1.0.5: Preserve measured data during orientation change.
v1.0.6: Successful license check is valid for one week to use the app on the field without internet access.
v1.0.7: Support for micro sized helicopters.
v1.0.8: Minor improvement for license check.
v1.0.9: Log added.
v1.0.10: Rename of Logentries. Sending of all measured data. Scrolling of measured data by swiping left or right.
v1.1.0: Scrolling of measured data by tap on arrow.
v1.1.1: Tap on log bar displays rpm in bigger letters.
v1.1.2: Fallback for device not supporting default audio format.
v1.1.4: Experimental low RPM mode.
Enter your battery setup, motor KV, main gear and pinion.
Head Speed Calculator will calculate the estimated head speed, motor rpm and gear ratio depending on varying efficiency and cell load.
You can also enter a head speed to calculate the pinion.
Thanks to Vibration Clock you can do this now! Just double click your on/off switch and the time will be signalled by a vibration pattern. So you don't have to look at your phone if you are eg. attending an important business meeting.
If your screen is off just press the on/off switch fast for two times.
Current hours, minutes and fraction of minutes will be signalled seperated by pauses. A number of 0 will be signalled by a very short vibration.
Setting for hours:
- 24 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 8 times, at 15:48 vibrate 15 times
- 12 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 8 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Block of 6 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 2 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Block of 3 hours: at 8:23 vibrate 2 times, at 15:48 vibrate 1 time very short
Setting for minute:
- Once every 10 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 2 times, at 15:48 vibrate 4 times
- Once every 15 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 1 time, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
Setting for fraction of minute:
These are the missing minutes (0-9 or 0-14 minutes) from setting before.
- Don't vibrate
- Once every minute + Once every 10 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 3 times, at 15:48 vibrate 8 times
- Once every minute + Once every 15 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 8 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Once every 2 minutes + Once every 10 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 1 times, at 15:48 vibrate 3 times
- Once every 2 minutes + Once every 15 minutes: at 8:23 vibrate 4 times, at 15:48 vibrate 1 times
Using option "Automatic Vibration" you can enable hourly, half an hour or every quarter of an hour automatic vibration of time.
Disabling "Vibrate Time" will signal the alarm with a short vibrate. You can adjust the speed with the "Speed" setting.
Setting the interval to "Periodic alarm" you can enable a periodic alarm. This e.g. useful to vibrate every 30 seconds while holding a speech. Usually you will also disable "Vibrate time" with this option.
Thanks to Vibration Clock you can do this now! Just double click your on/off switch and the time will be vibrated as morse code. So you don't have to look at your phone if you are eg. busy transmitting.
If your screen is off just press the on/off switch fast for two times.
Use the "Speed" setting to adjust the morse speed to your preferred wpm rate.
"AM/PM" switches between AM/PM and 24 hour format.
Use "UTC" setting to vibrate UTC time instead of local time.
Using option "Automatic Vibration" you can enable hourly, every half an hour or every quarter of an hour automatic vibration of time.
A Prefix can be vibrated before the time. You can choose between CT (commence traffic, -.-.-) or 2 seconds continous vibration.
"Advanced Settings" can be used to tweak on/off switch recognition.
All you need on your a computer is a browser.
Perfect if you want to enter lengthy text for your mail or message. Just edit your text at your computer browser and send it to your Android device.
Your device should be connected by Wi-Fi because many 3G providers block incoming traffic.
- Install Remote Keyboard App
- Open Settings "Language & Keyboard"
- Enable Remote Keyboard
Set Remote Keyboard as your current input method.
How you choose input method depends on you device:
- Long press on input field.
- Button at soft keyboard. Sometimes long press at space bar.
- Open notifications when small keyboard is shown at top left corner.
Enter the web address shown at your computer browser and enter data.
To transfer clipboard content to your computer at the next web page refresh press the "copy clipboard" button.
If your decive has a very low screen resolution no "copy clipboard" button will be shown. In this case long press the "chosse input method" button to copy the clipboard content.
At night or during an important meeting you may change your ringtone profile to silent because you do not want to be disturbed. However, such you cannot be reached by an important emergency call.
This app allows someone to send you a text message containing a special trigger word, which automatically switches your ringtone profile to normal. Following this text your phone will ring with your regular ringtone.
Please make sure you use the trigger word exactly as you typed it at the settings. Make sure you use right casing.
You can add :silent or :vibrate to the trigger word inside your SMS to enable silent or vibrate ringtone profile.
Head Speed Calculator is used to calculate an estimated head speed for your battery, motor and pinion setup.
Flight Time Calculator is used to calculate save flying times for your R/C models.
Receiver Pack Calculator is used to calculate etsimated number of flight from your receiver pack for R/C models.
Heli-Pitch Calculator is used to calculate the pitch value by entering the blade length and distance of tips.
See times from different time zones on your home screen.
How to use:
- Press long on empty space at home screen.
- Select "Widget"
- Select "World Clock Widget"
- Set your preferences and tap "OK"
Since Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) you can add the widget from the Apps screen.
You can add as many clocks you like to your home screen.
Tap on time to adjust preferences for this clock. Make sure you accept your changes by tapping "OK".
Attention Google TV: There have been reports Word Clock Widget is not working properly with some Google TV devices. Make sure you test it within refund period.
After adding participants to the event you can select the menu option to draw.
Participants can be notified by sms or email.
If you are a participant of the event you can send sms directly to not reveal santas to you.
Make sure the option "Reveal Santas after Draw" is disabled. Using menu option "Send SMS directly" a sms to all participants with a mobile number will be sent.
Use context menu option "Send Notification" to send sms or email using your preferred app and edit the message text.
In the participants list a telephone symbol is shown if you already sent a notification by sms. An email notification will be shown with a letter symbol.
This Widget will display coming birthdays from your contacts. Just add birthday dates to your existing contacts.
How to use:
- Press long on empty space at home screen.
- Select "Widget"
- Select "Birthday Widget"
For Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) you can add the widget from the Apps screen.
Click on a listed birthday to edit contact details.
Using the settings App you can configure notifications for coming birthdays.
If you want to see anniversaries too please select the according option.
Enter your receiver pack capacity and desired remaining or used capacity.
After some test flights enter the number of flights and used capacity.
Receiver Pack Calculator will calculate the estimated number of flight for your desired receiver pack capacity usage.
Enter your battery capacity and desired remaining or used capacity.
After a short test flight enter flight time and used capacity.
Flight Time Calculator will calculate the estimated flight time for your desired capacity usage.