Have fun with the Vienna Airport app!
Features offered by the Vienna Airport app:
• Store a flight by scanning the QR/barcode, selecting from the current departure/arrival list or entering the flight number, as far in advance as you want
• Verification of desired flight approx. 24 hours ahead of time
• Information of departure/ arrival time, check-in area, Check-in counter, airline and gate
• Push notification of desired flight (information 24 h and 6 h ahead, gate open, boarding)
• Push notification of desired arrival (expected arrival time, approach, landing)
• Push notification of special flight events (gate change, delay, cancellation, diversion)
• Information about the parking facilities and the current availability
• Information about the public transport to an from the airport incl. schedule
• Shop & Restaurant-Finder
• Airport map
• Direct link to mobile website and relevant information about Vienna Airport
Sie können über die Actionbar mehrere Funktionen des Heurigenkalenders aufrufen:
● Kalender (Wählen Sie einen Tag aus an dem offene Heurige angezeigt werden sollen)
● Ortschaften (Wählen Sie eine Ortschaft aus, um nur die jeweiligen Heurigen der Ortschaft anzeigen zu lassen)
● GPS-Ortung (Zeigt Ihnen die am nähesten Heurigen von Ihrem Standort an)
Tippen Sie einen Heurigen in der Liste an, öffnet sich eine eigene Ansicht die Ihnen es ermöglicht, wenn vorhanden, direkt bei dem Heurigenbetrieb anzurufen, die Website von ihm anzuzeigen und sich direkt über Google Maps hin navigieren zu lassen.
Falls Sie Probleme mit der App haben, bitte geben Sie keine schlechte Bewertung ab, sondern nehmen direkt Kontakt mit uns auf, damit wir uns schnellstmöglich dem Problem annehmen können.
You can list all cafes near your current GPS location or select a Wien neighborhood by name or postal code.
The app provides an overview map with offline cache, allowing you to view the map without internet connection.
The app has now also a subway map and shows the WiFi spots near a Wien U-Bahn station.
- View Free WiFi Spot locations on a map with offline cache
- Get free WiFi internet for your phone or laptop
- Find free WiFi spots when your phone Internet is too slow
- Avoid data roaming charges when traveling to Vienna
- Find a Cafe with a free WiFi hotspot near your GPS location
- Select a Vienna Neighborhood by name or postal code
- Search WiFi spot near a Subway station
- The App can also be used without Internet connection
- The App can also be used without GPS
*New: Subway map and search WiFi spot near subway station.
Loose yourself in the city of palaces, grand parks and high culture with your personal tour guide in your pocket. Discover Vienna’s lively bar and restaurant scene and stay tuned for nu jazz in one of Vienna's designed lounges. Whether you are eager to meander down the gorgeous streets with 18th-century buildings, admire the grandeur of the Hofburg Imperial Palace, or check out the newest exhibitions in MuseumsQuartier our tailor-made tours guide you through the city. You can forget about lengthy text based content just listen to the narrated information and pay attention to the site itself.
Got tired of sightseeing? Want to get in line for the best Viennese breakfast? Switch to the browsing mode to get first hand tips to the best restaurants and bars around.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities of Europe.
Written, designed, and developed entirely by students at Let’s Go, the world’s leader in student travel
-Five day-long itineraries to choose from, each inspired by a different witty and irreverent travel theme
-Five to six diverse listings in each itinerary, ranging from restaurants to nightlife to cultural attractions
-Each listing has offline walking directions, hours, prices, and honest reviews by Let’s Go’s student researchers
-Maps and GPS tracking (and offline walking directions for those times when WiFi is absent)
-Breathtaking photos to inspire your adventure
-Ability to share your favorite places to Facebook and Twitter
LET’S GO EXPLORE VIENNA
War, marriage, and Hapsburg maneuvering transformed Vienna from a Roman camp along the Danube into Europe’s political linchpin. Beethoven and Mozart made Vienna an everlasting arbiter of high culture; the tradition continues today with the city’s prestigious orchestras and world-class museums. Its dozens of coffeehouses radiate artistic and intellectual energy—on any given afternoon, cafes turn the sidewalks into a sea of umbrellas while bars and clubs pulse with techno and indie rock until dawn.
Check out all 25 of the Let’s Go Explore apps for your next day trip—but for now, Let’s Go Explore Vienna!
What is unique about this is that you can see the same on your phone a 360° panorama from your desired destination and if you like it, you are also guided by GPS equal to your desired destination.
The unique in Austria Vienna Guide 3D app proves particularly if, for example. after a visit to the museum would like to wish you a sumptuous and strengthening see shortly beforehand on your phone by 360° panoramic visibility, such as taverns or wine tavern near you look. Or you need a nice place in your neighborhood? You might want to visit a beautiful church in your neighborhood? Of course you can find all things to do, such as ski resorts, tennis clubs, golf courses, spas. Explore virtual directly on the phone by 360° view of your future travel or destination and then decide where you can steer by GPS back.
New: Live Map
New: Event Calendar
New: German, English
New: area search
Re: fine tuning the categories
New: Objectives know about
Features of Pro Version:
- indicate currently opened Buschenschanken on Map and all list views
- colored pins to indicate if Buschenschank is opened.
- city-search in map view
- city-search in location based list
- live-name-search in list view
- Map View
- Navigation to Buschenschank
- Alphabetical list of Buschenschanken
- List sorted by distance to Buschenschanken
- Call, mail the buschenschank, show it on the map and browse to the website
- add and view comment/rating
- add/edit and view prices
- add/edit and view opening times
- add/edit a Buschenschank
- share visit of a Buschenschank on Google+ or Facebook
You found a new Buschenschank? That's great, you can add a new Buschenschank to the database now. The easiest way is to do it directly at the Buschenschank using GPS location.
Comment on requirements:
- your location: to enable search by location and navigation
- network communication: to download map tiles and buschenschank data
- storage: to store buschenschank data for offline usage
Die Restaurantführer-App der Badischen Zeitung basiert auf den Inhalten des Buchs „Der neue Restaurantführer“, das 2012 in seiner dritten Ausgabe erschienen ist. Genau wie das Buch enthält die App ausführliche Kritiken und Bewertungsergebnisse zu fast 200 Lokalen in Südbaden – von Offenburg und der Ortenau im Norden über Freiburg als regionales Zentrum, den Kaiserstuhl, das Markgräflerland und den Hochschwarzwald im Osten bis nach Lörrach, Rheinfelden und Bad Säckingen im Süden. Getestet wurden die Küche, der Service, das Ambiente, das Weinangebot sowie das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis.
Die App enthält ausschließlich ausdrückliche Empfehlungen. Getestete Restaurants, die die Kritiker nicht empfehlen können, wurden nicht in den Restaurantführer aufgenommen. Neben der umfassenden redaktionellen Bewertung von Experten liefert die App alle wichtigen Informationen, die unterwegs bei der Restaurantsuche mit dem Smartphone benötigt werden: Öffnungszeiten, Adresse, Telefonnummer, Webseite, Landkartendarstellung, Merkliste, Suchfunktion sowie eine Routenplanung.
Dank vielfältiger Sortieroptionen kann man sich die getesteten Restaurants nach den eigenen individuellen Wünschen darstellen lassen – zum Beispiel alphabetisch sortiert nach dem Namen des Lokals oder nach dem Ort, nach der Entfernung, nach persönlichen Favoriten oder nach Kategorien. Jedes Lokal wird dabei einer von vier Wappen-Kategorien zugeordnet:
• 1 Wappen = einfache rustikale Küche.
• 2 Wappen = gutbürgerliche Gasthäuser.
• 3 Wappen = gehobene Küche mit eigenen Kreationen und saisonal wechselnder Karte.
• 4 Wappen = Spitzenküche auf Sterne-, Kochmützen- oder Löffelniveau.
Die Restaurantführer-App der Badischen Zeitung ist somit ein wertvoller Wegweiser für Einheimische wie für Touristen gleichermaßen. Wir wünschen Ihnen viel Spaß dabei, das „Feinschmeckerparadies Südbaden“ zu entdecken!
Den Würstelstand-Slang kannst du dir mit dem Würstelkompass auch antrainieren.
Tags: Wien, Vienna, Österreich, Austria, Hotdog, Kebab, Kebap, Imbiss, Essen
You don't know exactly where the next garage is? You need more information an a particular garage? You don't know if you can leave your car in that street by using the short-term parking tickets (Kurzparkzone)? How long until free parking? Easy Parking Vienna answers to all this for less than an hour parking in the city streets.
* all garages, motorbike parkings, disability parkings, parking tickets selling spots on the map and on a list, ordered by distance
* information like tel. number and price of most garages
* navigate to garages with the builtin maps app
* send an sms to buy a parking ticket directly from the app (no additional fees! registration by the service provider required!)
Try this app and find a parking spot much faster and use the saved time for doing what you like!
FREE version available!
Short-term, Disability, City, Map, ams, Lots, Business, Trip, Fast, Austria, Lot, Kurzparkzone, Kurzparkzonen, Garage, Wien
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 10+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Vienna City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Vienna offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Vienna city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Vienna offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this Vienna travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this Vienna guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Vienna city guide.
The Vienna Offline Map and the Vienna CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Vienna the capital of Austria still shows its imperial past. The flair of the Heurigen, Schoenbrunn, the Prater and the blue danube make it a city worth visiting. Using this tourist guide and its Wikipedia articles you will not miss a single attraction!
Ulmon, the makers of this guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
★ BBC: “The unique advantage of Tripomatic's app is that it can sync up with a web-based itinerary-planning service, available for free at tripomatic.com”
★ PC Magazine: “Tripomatic, an app that makes discovering new places to visit interesting.”
★ Guardian’s Android App of the week
★ Featured as one of the Best Travel Apps of 2012 by The Next Web
★ Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
✓ Find nearby attractions on an interactive map
✓ Explore sights with photos, contacts, opening hours and admission fees
✓ Get your personal travel guide based on day-by-day planning
✓ Plan your trip right from the phone
✓ Add custom places to save locations important to you and easily find them again
✓ Edit your trip anywhere from any device using www.tripomatic.com
✓ Download and print PDF trip guide (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
✓ Share your trip in a neat infographic with your friends (available for free on www.tripomatic.com)
To access 300+ more destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
* 100% offline
* Browse the map on different zoom levels.
* Find streets by name.
* Auto completion of input in search text-field.
* Find points of interest like attractions, museums, theatres, cinemas, hotels, restaurants, cafes, pubs, nightclubs, shops, railway stations, bus and tram stops and more.
* List all items of a certain category, e.g. list all museums.
We hope you enjoy your stay in Vienna!
Available search Categories:
* streets in Vienna
* attractions in Vienna
* museums in Vienna
* theatres in Vienna
* cinemas in Vienna
* hotels in Vienna
* restaurants in Vienna
* bars in Vienna
* nightclubs in Vienna
* stores in Vienna
* railway / subway stops in Vienna
* tram stop sin Vienna
* bus stops in Vienna
Smooth navigation, speedy graphics, high definition map!
Navigate easily with such functions like pinch-to-zoom and double-tap.
Are you going to visit Vienna?
Do you need a guide for it's local train system?
Navigate easily within Vienna public transport system.
This application provides you with official and actual public transit map from Wiener Linien.
Application controls are intuitive and the map image is of a high quality.
The Vienna U-Bahn (an abbreviation of Untergrundbahn, or underground railway) is a rapid transit (metro) system consisting of five lines. It is the backbone of one of the best performing public transport systems worldwide according to UITP (International Association of Public Transport) in June 2009. More than 1.3 million passengers use the Vienna U-Bahn every day. The network is undergoing expansion and rolling stock renewal. Since 1969, 200 million euro have been invested annually into the extension of the Vienna U-Bahn.
The first section of the modern U-Bahn opened on 8 May 1976, but two of the lines extended and later designated as U-Bahn (U4, U6) date back to the Stadtbahn ("city railway") system, which first opened in 1898. Parts of both the U2 and U6 originate from premetro tunnels built to accommodate earlier tram lines. Only the U1 and U3 were built wholly as new subway lines.
• any phone or tablet with an Android OS version from 2.1 (Eclair) to 4.4 (KitKat)
Tags: metro, train, Bahn, Zug, Samsung Galaxy S2, tube, subway, s-bahn, u-bahn, navigation, capital city, Samsung Galaxy S
Around me: Vienna Mobile gives an overview of points of interest (POI) at your current location.
Sharing: Vienna Mobile shares your actual position or the position of a POI with your friends (via SMS; email, facebook, twitter).
Points of Interest: Vienna Mobile provides more than 20.000 POIs in more than 30 categories: Artwork, Beach, Bike park, Cafe, Campsite, Carsharing, City walk, Citybike, Danube Island, Defibrillator, Disabled parking, Drinking fountain, Events, Garbage transfer station, Hospital, Market place, Museum & Collection, Organic Food, Park, Park&Ride, Parking ticket, Playground, Police, Poop scoop bags, Public restroom, Public transport station, Recycling, Sights, Swimming pool, Taxi rank, etc.
Public transport: Find the fastest route to a POI. Get the departure times in realtime.
Events: Be informed about events in Vienna.
Favorites: Define your personal list of favorites.
Widget: Get actual information about events, favorites and POIs in your area at a glance.