Use the individual transfers and standing orders feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the up-coming months.
We all know what it feels like to want to buy something but not know whether you can afford it. Use My Budget Book to see your current balance as well as how many bills you have to pay before the end of the month.
The budget mode allows you to set goals and limits for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food etc. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or define limits for payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred in the next periods. In addition, you can adjust the limit in recurring budgets for individual time periods, if you have a month more or less money to spend.
✔ Easy access. No internet connection required
✔ No registration
✔ Tablet optimized
✔ Available in 10 languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Português, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Pусский, Polski, Magyar
✔ More than 100 currencies
✔ See this month’s balance when the app starts up
✔ Switch between the different views "Current balance" and "Monthly balance"
✔ Carry your balance over into the next month
✔ The graphical overview is perfect for planning your expenses over the upcoming months
✔ Use reminders to remind you of upcoming payments
✔ Add further main and sub-categories to get a better overview of your expenses
✔ Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all earnings and expenses
✔ Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them
✔ Get more flexibility by selecting what day you want the month to start on (e.g. the 1st, the 15th etc.)
✔ Manage standing orders so you can plan ahead for the upcoming months
✔ Reconcile your transactions with your bank statement
✔ Create templates to make the input of your transactions even more easier
✔ Filter your transactions according to months, quarters or whole years, as well as any other criteria and periods
✔ Sort your transactions according to various criteria
✔ Use the powerful search function to look for specific expenses and/or time periods
✔ Use the watchlist to monitor important transactions
✔ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts
✔ Protect your data by activating the password protection
✔ Import your existing data or bank information using the CSV import function (just move the CSV file to the folder "My Budget Book" and import it via the import dialog (import of other formats will be made available by request)
✔ Export your data to HTML or CSV format in order to view or print them on your PC
✔ Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups)
✔ 4 Widgets. NOTE: If you move the app to SD card, you cannot use the widgets. This is due to Android and it cannot be changed
✔ Use the integrated manual to find all the features of the app
The app has for security reasons no internet permission. To use the app as a single user on different devices or to add automatic backups to Dropbox, it's recommended that you use a sync app like Dropsync or FolderSync. For more information, please read the chapter "Synchronization" in the integrated manual.
My Budget Book is easy to use – its further development will be based on users’ wishes and needs.
If you experience any problems with the app or would like to make a suggestion, just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
finances, bank, account, savings account, current account, transaction, budgeting, finance, wallet, housekeeping book
Please contact me if any problem with the translation!
Don't forget to try the widget!
My Money allows you to manage your money and keep track of it.
Very simple and intuitive.
Can use voice recognition to add an expense automatically.
"Although you may find quite a few alternative apps based on personal finance management in the Market, My Money certainly stands out with its simplicity and effectiveness."
"With My Money, you can easily maintain as well as monitor multiple accounts, allocate budget amount for each account and record underlying expense/revenue transactions."
"The most impressive aspect of the My Money app is its rather simplistic interface with all the core features/categories listed on the homescreen."
Please vote if you like this application, and stay tuned for updates that bring new functionalities!
The progress bar under each added category lets you keep a close check on the total and monthly consumed budget, the lighter color is the average of the monthly consumption starting from the first transaction. (that way you can see if your consumption was high in previous months and you need to slow down a bit)
Give it a try!
Key-words: my money, money, budget, management, finance, budgeting, account, expense, revenue, transactions, graph, chart, personal money, personal finance, android money
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by installing the paid Contrib version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.totschnig.myexpenses.contrib). You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Unlimited number of accounts
- Unlimited number of plans
- Distribution of transactions per category
- Split transaction
- Security question
- Reset all accounts
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
- Create Bills and Invoices easily and in a comfortable way.
- Personalize your Inventory and manage your prices.
- Save your Invoices Issued to review them later.
- Send them by e-mail in PDF format.
- Keep track and control your earnings automatically with simple charts.
- Run the finances of your business and manage all your clients. Everything from your phone!
If you liked the, app feel free to buy me a beer by purchasing the premium in-app option to use the mailing features and get rid of ads!
As faturas englobadas nesta medida estão relacionadas com:
• Manutenção e reparação de veículos automóveis;
• Manutenção e reparação de motociclos, de suas peças e acessórios;
• Alojamento, restauração e similares;
• Atividades de salões de cabeleireiro e institutos de beleza.
O retorno no IRS corresponde a 15% do IVA de cada fatura, até ao limite de 250,00€; o contribuinte terá de solicitar ao comerciante, no ato da emissão, que o seu NIF seja colocado na fatura; e será o comerciante quem irá comunicar à Autoridade Tributária a informação da faturação.
A aplicação eh!Fatura desenvolvida pela FACTIS permite que o contribuinte registe essas faturas no seu dispositivo móvel e verifique, de imediato, qual o reembolso de IRS amealhado.
Esta aplicação é gratuita, e é um contributo da equipa de desenvolvimento da FACTIS para a comunidade de utilizadores de tablets e smartphones.
Decreto-Lei n.º 198/2012
«coleta do IRS devido pelos sujeitos passivos é dedutível um montante correspondente a 5 % do IVA suportado por qualquer membro do agregado familiar, com o limite global de (euro) 250»
• A aplicação foi desenvolvida com base no Decreto-Lei n.º 198/2012, de 24 de Assembleia da República n.º 12.
• A FACTIS não garante a adequação desta aplicação a eventuais alterações que se venham a verificar, nas fórmulas de cálculo, regras ou princípios base usados, por alterações ao Decreto-Lei ou por qualquer outra forma.
• Os dados inseridos na aplicação são confidenciais, não são comunicados às finanças nem a terceiros.
• Os valores inseridos pelos utilizadores poderão não corresponder aos do site eFinanças, uma vez que os comerciantes têm até ao dia 25 de cada mês para efetuar a comunicação das faturas do mês anterior.
Tarifverträge und Besoldungsordnungen:
- TVöD: kommunale Tarifverträge, Sozial, Pflege...
- TV-L, TV-H: Öffentlicher Dienst der Länder, Lehrer, Pflege,...
- Beamte: Bund, Länder, Europäische Union, Vereinte Nationen
- Ärzte: Unikliniken, kommunale Krankenhäuser
- Kirchen katholisch, evangelisch, Wohlfahrt
- Sozialversicherungen: Agentur für Arbeit, Rentenversicherung, AOK, IKK
- Bahn, Post, Telekom, T-Systems, Arcor
Brutto und Nettorechner:
Fehler oder Anregungen bitte an email@example.com melden.
Falls Ihnen die App gefällt, würde ich mich über eine Bewertung freuen.
Stichworte: Gehalt, Lohn, Tarifvertrag, Tarifrunde, Nettorechner, Brutto, Netto, Euro, Steuer, Gehaltsrechner