Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• No internet connection.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
- Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
- Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
- Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
- Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
- Export and reset all accounts in batch.
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
Quote order (purchase order invoice, purchase order, invoice)
Do you want to buy computer parts clean history report?
Do you want to organize the shopping list that you want to report?
Do you want to show Order List to the customer? (Salesperson)
You can use Order statement, Buy statements, Quote, Purchase order, quotation, Estimation, Bill
Get your Order sheet, quotations, orders, statements made.
The amount of each item, the quantity, calculates the sum of the list of shows.
Step 1. Simply take a picture of each receipt or invoice while on the road or in the office.
Step 2. Press “Submit” anytime you are ready.
You will receive your finished expense report with cost categorization, date, vendor and all the other information already filled in for you.
Named one of the six Best Mobile Small Business Apps by Staples.
Named one of the Top 5 Apps for Investing and Finance by Nasdaq.
Named one of the Top 20 Cloud Services for Small Businesses by PC Magazine.
PC Magazine Editors Choice: "Abukai Expenses is a knock-your-socks off mobile app... Abukai is right there at the top of the list. I was blown away by the accuracy... It's an easy 4.5 star Android app and an obvious Editors Choice for business users. ABUKAI Expenses is poised to revolutionize the way we process expense reports."
AndroidGuys: "An application and a service that I have been wishing for ever since I was able to spend money... You answered my prayer…Your app and service are amazing!"
ABUKAI's receipt scanner eliminates all the cumbersome work associated with creating expense reports and business expenses including typing data from receipts, categorizing expenses and looking up exchange rates. ABUKAI will "automagically” create your expense report and email it to you once you submit your receipts.
Downloading the ABUKAI Expenses mobile scanner application is completely free, and includes 12 expense reports/year (counted as sets of 10 receipts). Additional expense report submissions or customization require subscription to an ABUKAI Expenses account plan available at http://abukai.com/buy
Do you require customizations or have a different expense report template?
Contact us at http://abukai.com/expenses
With the standard version available for download, you will receive expense reports via email in Excel and PDF. ABUKAI can tailor reports to your company’s existing Excel format or directly post your expenses into your company's expense web portal, document management system or ERP system. For example, ABUKAI can directly post your expenses into tools such as Insperity ExpensAble, Intacct, Intuit QuickBooks, Mint, Sage, and Xero Accounting. ABUKAI can also be customized to upload expenses into Oracle or SAP. Please email us your requirements at email@example.com.
Customers around the globe concur that ABUKAI is the quickest & easiest way to scan your receipts and create your expense reports! Track your business expenses and receipts directly during your next business trip! ABUKAI's OCR software is a great expense tracker, receipt scanner, scanner software and/or travel companion. Directly scan to PDF with ABUKAI, and manage your travel cost. ABUKAI can also scan invoices and is an ideal business software for small business, accountants as well as the enterprise. Also includes mileage tracker.
This app allows you to record your expenses easily. Optionally you can assign a category to your expense in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.
- Simple Design
- Record expenses
- Assign categories
- Manage monthly overheads
- Manage categories
- Set a monthly limit
- Homescreen widget for even faster usage
- DashClock Integration
- Expense History
- Spreadsheet Export
- Group your expenses by week, month or year
- Backup/Restore Feature
- Record incomes (In-App purchase)
- Detailed Stats (In-App purchase)
- Expense Distribution (In-App purchase)
Send feedback to the developer inside the app.
For CSV export
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!
- List of expense and income operations;
- Submission of totals for expenses and incomes for the current week, month, year;
- Reference book of expenses and incomes categories with custom grouping;
- Ability to add new categories "on the move";
- Report's generation for various periods, easy and informative visualization;
Also regular updates and improvements.
Hate paying extra money? Download Bills Monitor in your mobile and get daily reminders to pay your bills on or before due date. Bills Monitor will remind you to pay your bills in time to avoid any late charges by notifying you on your phone. In addition, you can also keep track of bills on calendar and check statistics by category.
✓ See Overview of upcoming bills when the app starts up.
✓ Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates.
✓ Capture Invoice receipt.
✓ Calendar View of Bills.
✓ Password Protected
✓ Widget Showing Complete details of Payable and Receivable bills.
✓ Get full details of bills in Pie chart.
✓ Easy access.
✓ Add,Edit and Delete Recurrent Bills.
✓ Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts.
✓ Add bills with categories, amount, due date, repeat bill, amount, notes.
✓ Set Reminder for upcoming bills
✓ Neat User Interface.
✓ Shows monthly total paid amount,unpaid amount and total amount.
✓ Shows monthly payable amount and receivable amount.
✓ Simple and Easy to use.
✓ Statistics of Payable VS Receivable bills.
✓ Statistics of Payable and Receivable bills By Category
✓ Easy data entry.
✓ Backup and Restore
✓ Upload backup to Dropbox.
✓ Restore backup from Dropbox.
✓ Export to .csv
-> Chinese (Simplified)
Features privided by this Tip Calculator are:
- Basic menu - helps you easily devide your bill amount and calculate tips between you and your friends.
- Advanced menu - allows you to separate your bill up to 20 single checks.
Tip Calc is also:
- Easy and fast in use
- Nice customized keyboard
- Modern design
How to Use:
If you want to calculate tip amount of a single check just fill out a bill amount and press OK to split the check! To devide the tip amount between more persons press right upper button and set up number of persons. Simple and Easy to use tip calculator. If you don‘t wanna devide the check amount but pay exact amount you can use Advanced menu button. Gratuity Calculator will ask for number of checks and tips percent you want to leave. Fill out all checks. Sum button in the menu summarizes all of the single checks to one dialog.
The Simplest and Easiest Tip Counter in the Store. This app is similar to Tip Split Tip Calculator.
This tipper is simply timesaver. It is for FREE and THE BEST.