From the world leaders in medical e-learning comes Ace of Hearts, the groundbreaking AI-powered cardiology quiz app for medical healthcare professionals, cardiologists and medical students. Ace of Hearts is the fastest and most enjoyable way to stay up-to-date and master cardiology with an adaptive, micro-learning algorithm and clinically relevant questions across the entire field of cardiology, available on iPhone/iPad and other mobile devices.
Designed for modern medical practice, master cardiology through enjoyable interactions with peers around the globe and become an Ace of Hearts!
Engineered for mastery. Learn cardiology anytime, anywhere:
- Over 6000 interactive questions across the entire cardiovascular curriculum.
- Dynamic questions simulating clinical pathologies including ultrasound images/loops.
- Learning material continuously updated with the latest developments in cardiology.
- Follow your learning progress with performance analysis on each question.
- Customizable reminders let you know when it's the best time to learn.
Master cardiology outside the lecture hall with one of 3 modes:
- Learning mode: AI-powered optimization of learning sequences that ensures rapid knowledge acquisition.
- Match mode: Compete with professionals around the world and see how your performance ranks with KnowledgeMatch in a simulation of clinical diagnoses.
- Information mode: use the fully searchable index to find questions related to specific topics of interest. Can be used as ‘just-in-time’ learning for prior to clinical application!
Ace of Hearts was designed for:
- Medical healthcare professionals
- Medical students
- Acute medicine specialists (position title may vary between countries)
- Nursing students
- Nurses in cardiovascular specialties, anesthesiology, and emergency departments
- Emergency physicians
- Thoracic Surgeons
- Cardiothoracic surgeons
Enjoying our cardiology and echocardiography quiz questions? Want to learn more about our learning products?
Find more interesting content on our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/123sonography/
Receive some of our free echocardiography learning videos: