This is the Pro version of MailDroid and contains NO ads. The pro version does contain some extra features that are not available in the ad version. Support for the pro version is the same as for the ad version (email only and no phone).
MailDroid has all the features you could want from a mobile email client and it continues to be built around user feedback. With the ability for IMAP users to sync draft mails, sent mail, deleted mail based on when they are on wifi or mobile as well as pop3 preload capability, MailDroid was built with mobile data in mind from the start. MailDroid also is an email client focusing in on what business users want such as choosing to delete an email locally or from both device and server per email read as well as custom rules to alert and move certain email to folders. Finally, for the power users there is even encryption capability using openPGP and S/MIME. MailDroid will allow you to encrypt and/or sign email using openPGP in the MIME format or Inline format and allow you to encrypt and/or sign an email using S/MIME. There are so many other features that can be found in the app, please try the ad version to see all!
"For Android users looking for the best alternative to the stock mail client, it would be difficult to look beyond MailDroid, and it's what we now use ourselves" - App2Review.com
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND TRY THE AD VERSION BEFORE BUYING. THE AD VERSION IS FREE!!!!
ACTIVESYNC AND CALENDAR IS NOT SUPPORTED YET!
SPAM SUBSCRIPTION (IN-APP PAYMENT) DOES NOT CARRY OVER FROM AD TO PRO.
*INSTRUCTIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE USING THE AD VERSION*
1. Export your settings to your SD card (you must have version 1.70+ which has this feature) from the global preferences screen. If you are on version 2.90+, this has a new approach for exporting this info and will also include anything that the spam filter may have learned. This is the new approach to exporting. NOTE: Starting with version 3.24 you can now export out your pop3 emails in MBox format to export and import through different versions of MailDroid.
2. Uninstall MailDroid Ad version (you don't need it anymore and can uninstall it at any point)
3. Install MailDroid Pro
4. On the accounts screen, import your settings using import legacy if you exported settings prior to 2.90 or choose import if you used the new approach of exporting settings out available in version 2.90 and above.
IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE WITH YOUR LICENSE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AND INCLUDE YOUR GOOGLE ORDER NUMBER.
1. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra permissions required for ads
2. MailDroid Pro does not require the extra ad required files and is therefore a smaller file
3. MailDroid Pro uses less memory and cpu because no ads are shown
4. MailDroid Pro uses less bandwidth and data because no ads are shown
*ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN PRO*
1. Up/Down arrow in email to move to next or previous emails
2. Ability to set where to go after deleting an email (next/previous or back to inbox)
3. Two Widgets
4. Switch between 3 icons when adding the counter widget
5. More will be coming....
kw:mail,email,yahoo mail,yahoo email,aol,hotmail,msn,live mail,blackberry,mail system,droid mail,droidmail,mail droid,gawab,fastmail,gmx,aol mail,gmail,google mail,IMAP,POP3,365,Office 365, thunderbird, outlook, pgp, encryption
With this application you can read or send your email wherever you are with the ability to attach or download attachments of any kind that is DOC, PDF, IMG, PNG, XLS, and so on.
The application supports major settings:
-Change the graphics
Reading-in offline mode
Finally there are the PUSH notifications so you will be notified whenever you an e-mail to read.
I remember that this application is not a simple browser connection, but rather a real mail client.
For further information or clarification: firstname.lastname@example.org
MDaemon Inbox is for ALT-N's awesome email server MDaemon.
Please send me an email if you experience any issues, with this program.
Users that are having problems please report them to bitbucket issue tracker.
-Waits 5 min to auto lock with pin
-PIN protection numeric or alpha
-Download Attachments to sdcard!
-After 10 invalid attempts settings get cleared
-WorldClient Theme Selection
-Open straight to WorldClient Inbox
-Check mail in all folders
-Attach files via worldclient
It fixes a need for someone who just wants to be notified of new emails and be able to check them with the WorldClient web email client that comes with MDaemon. This is of course if you do not want to use ActiveSync.
It will HTTP or HTTPS poll depending on your settings for email messages at a specified interval and when you click on the new message notification it can open your session to world client taking you straight to your inbox.
To keep it as secure as possible use HTTPS for worldclient.
ATTN: Attachments are not encrypted so please be careful not to keep any sensitive information on your sdcard. If you download any attachments that are sensitive delete them at once when you are done.
It is very secure with all settings fully encrypted and has Pin protection. Anytime the program is open from notification or launcher it prompts for a pin.
If you get an error connecting to world client try connecting from the web browser to make sure you have a valid connection.
The app initially generates a pair of keys on the base of the EC (Elliptic Curve) Cryptografie algorithm. The strength of this key is 521 bits.
The sending of the message between A and B generates a key with a length of 256 bits. This key is used to encrypt the message with the symmetrically Twofish method.
This key encrypted by the public key of B is then sent to the server. Only then will A be able to extract this key with his private key .
A downloads this key, decrypts it and then uses it to decrypt the message.
B can now do the same.
By this procedure you get a GSM-based SMS 521bit encryption!
Then give PGP SMS "writing sms" permissions.
- secure sms transmission with asymmetric encryption
- totaly over sms
- public-key infrastructure (PKI)
- comfortable and easy use
If you want to share sensitive data with someone, others should not be able to spy the data. To reach this goal we created this app.
With this app, an attacker, who probably intercepted the sms to get its content, cannot get any information from the content because he can not do anything with the encrypted text.
A Keypair is created.
With the Public Key you encrypt a message.
With the Private Key you decrypt an encrypted message.
You send your Public Key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message. The person encrypts the message with your Public Key and sends the encrypted Message to you. ONLY YOU can decrypt the encrypted Message with your Private Key.
Instruction to send encrypted messages:
- your friend shares you his public key
- now you can send him an encrypted message
Instruction to get encrypted messages
- create a keypair if you dont have one
- share your public key to the person which wants to send you an encrypted message.
If you have suggestions, feel free to contact us. :)
tags: privacy, encryption, private, public, keys, secure, sms, secure sms, pgp, gpg, message, crypted, encrypted, secret, encoded, decoded, anti, prism.
Any problems? Feel free to contact me.
Attention: Currently some cyanogenmod nightlies have an error while sending multipart sms messages.
♥ One of the best email apps out there - Phandroid.com
♥ Does a better job than the official Gmail app - XDA-Developers.com
♥ CloudMagic's new Cards link your Inbox to Evernote and other apps - The Verge
♥ The email application that lets you complete your work right from your Inbox - TechCrunch
♥ Save to Pocket and Evernote from your inbox with CloudMagic's Cards - Engadget
Seamless integration with popular business tools like - Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Trello and MailChimp. You can now complete your work without leaving your email.
CloudMagic is FREE and supports up to 5 email accounts.
✔ Feature List
★ Lightning fast, powerful email search
Search across all your mailboxes in one go. Use the smart search suggestions to quickly get to the email you need.
★ Works for all types of email
Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Mail.com, GMX, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
★ Unified Inbox
One inbox for all your email accounts.
★ Connected with your favorite tools
Complete all your work right from the Inbox. Salesforce.com, Zendesk, Pocket, Evernote, Trello and MailChimp integrated with your email for quick actions.
★ Complete support for Microsoft Exchange
Support for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 & 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS, IMAP)
★ Set reminders
Set timely reminders to follow up on starred emails.
★ Push notifications
Stay on top of your inbox with new mail notifications.
★ Works offline
Access your inbox, search and preview your emails even when you are offline.
★ Passcode lock
Secure your data further by adding a passcode lock.
★ CloudMagic in your language
Available in French, German, Russian and Spanish.
Move to folders/labels
Threaded conversation view
Quick swipe actions from inbox
my Secure Mail Free is well-designed e-mail app, successfully replacing other email clients (such as Gmail, K-9 Mail, Mail Droid, Aqua Mail etc) thanks to easier, faster and more intuitive user interface.
Key Features of my Secure Mail Free
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Supported mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming email through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- Email search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- No banner ads
my Secure Mail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send secure messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
E-mails encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
Key Features of my Secure Mail with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: email@example.com
We have reworked every piece of ProfiMail to make it run natively on Android. Now we offer you the result.
With years of experience in developing an email client for mobile devices, we listened to many requests which were asked many times, but could not be incorporated into older version of ProfiMail.
With such amazing mobile operating system as Android, most of requests were possible, and we have added even more.
Free version works for one account. To use with multiple accounts, we offer monthly or yearly subscription for reasonable price.
● Folders tree hierarchy - see all accounts and their folders in a tree view
● Signatures - add your signature to composed message, automatically or manually
● Rules - conditions and actions applied automatically on incoming messages
● S/MIME cryptography - mail encryption and digital signatures
● Combined folder - see messages from multiple folders in one place
● Conversations and Threads - see related messages in a conversation in a tree view
● Rich text message composer - add images, colors and smileys to your messages
● Widget - see new messages on Home screen or lock screen
● Multiple panes - see more on large screens
● Full-text search - find any message on your device
● Integration with X-plore - uses our free file manager for working with images, sounds, and other files
● Tight integration with Android - make calls, open websites, share content, whatever
● Fully automatic or manual work - check mail any way you like
● Push mail - using IMAP IDLE to connect to any IMAP folders that you wish
● Configurable - you choose how much/what/when to download and how to be notified about it
● Attachments - shown in nice list, with icons, images with thumbnails
● Works in background - you can do other tasks while mail is downloaded or sent
iMail is really a powerful free email client for Android.
Credit to K-9 Mail:
- Built in myanmar font ( zawgyi-one )
- Push mail using IMAP IDLE
- Better performance
- Message refiling
- Email signatures
- Folder subscriptions
- All folder synchronization
- Return-address configuration
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Better IMAP support
- Saving attachments to SD
- Empty Trash
- Message sorting
Supported Android Version - 4.0+
Welcome to MailJet Email Client.
MailJet features include:
* Push IMAP support
* WebDAV support
* Attachment saving
* BCC to self
* Per account notification
* Popup notification when Email Popup is installed
* Choice of black or white theme
* Multiple identities
* Message list sorting
* Keyboard shortcuts
* Many performance enhancements
Please note that MailJet does not support most free Hotmail accounts and, like many mail clients, has
some quirks when talking to Microsoft Exchange.
Note : In order to get notification and syncing proper Please follow below steps
1) Settings ->Account Settings - >Fetching mail ->Folder poll frequency ->Every Minute
2) Settings ->Account Settings - >Fetching mail ->Folder Poll Frequency->only 1st class folders.
Also ,in order to simplify the bandwidth use ,make sure to enable Poll folders and Push folders ->1st class folders.
Note : If you are in WiFi ,you can enable all the folders.
Can add more then one account like ,hotmail ,outlook ,gmail ,office mail and get it synced at same place.
Steps : Menu Button - > Lists Accounts -> Add
* "Outlook email" is the fastest email client for Hotmail, MSN Live Mail, Outlook,Window Exchange,G mail ,Re diff Mail , ..
* Flexible UI for easy access to all the folders and emails.
* View and send attachments from your mobile itself
* Access email at any time from your mobile .
* Get notified for new email and email that are not sent.
* Pushes mail in live manner but notifies with 30-40 seconds delay.
* Add more then one account and get it synced at a same place.(Hotmail ,gmail,outlook,...)
Note : Its not official Hotmail/Outlook app.Its powerful and fastest email client app that gives all possibilities of official apps and gives to sync all your mail inbox at one place.
We created this mail client to be fast and secure. With simple taps and swipes, you can read, reply to, forward, attach images and files, preview and everything else needed for email management. Our app is available and optimized for both tablets and smartphones.
It’s incredibly easy to add an account. Just enter your email and password, and the app will do the rest!
— Instant push notifications for any IMAP mailbox with filters, time and privacy settings
— Customizable and friendly interface with avatars and icons for popular services
— Instant search with contacts, and with search phrase suggestions
— Convenient access to local and server (Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Live) contacts with suggested contacts as you type a name
— Built-in file and image browsers
— Many other small features, which can simplify your life and speed up daily routines
What our users say:
— The best app for Yahoo and Outlook.
— Great having all Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and other work mailboxes in one location.
— Functionality, with a nice and practical look. Has everything I want in a mail client. Simply does the job.
— Great app! All your email in one place. It is what it claims to be.
— Love it!!! :-) Excellent!!!
myMail is confirmed to support all popular email services:
— Google (Gmail, Google Apps for business and education)
— Microsoft (Outlook, Hotmail, MSN, Office 365 and Live)
— Apple (iCloud, Me.com and Mac.com)
The myMail application automatically detects IMAP, POP and SMTP settings. As such, it supports most corporate email servers, such as Lotus Notes and Exchange, provided that the administrators have IMAP and SMTP enabled.
If the app fails to connect to your mailbox, please send details, including your email address, IMAP, POP and SMTP settings to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll check the issue and manually adjust your settings.
ActiveSync and EWS protocols are not supported at the moment; however, we are working to add them later.
For Google and Microsoft email, the app uses OAuth authentication. This makes authorization secure and convenient. With OAuth, applications don't require a Gmail, Outlook or Hotmail user’s credentials, as they request a user’s permission to access their data directly from Google and Microsoft web sites.
★★★ Features ★★★
• Supports multiple IMAP, POP3, Exchange 2003/2007 (via WebDAV) accounts
• Push mail using IMAP IDLE
• Rich text editing
• Unified Inbox
• Display contact pictures
• Threaded message view
• Split-screen view
• Email signatures
• BCC to self
• Rich notifications (mark as read, reply, or delete directly from notifications)
• Encrypt and sign messages using the OpenPGP standard (when APG is installed)
• Settings import/export
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Lots of configuration options
Please note that Kaiten currently does NOT support Exchange ActiveSync.
★★★ This free version is ad-supported ★★★
If you'd prefer an ad-free experience, a paid version of Kaiten is also available: http://bit.ly/HpFKAE
★★★ Support ★★★
If you're having trouble with Kaiten, drop us a line and we'll do everything we can to help you out. We'd love to hear how you'd like Kaiten to improve. Join us at http://kaitenmail.uservoice.com/
★★★ Kaiten's origin ★★★
Kaiten is based on the popular open source app K-9 Mail and was built by K-9's lead developers Jesse and Chris. By buying Kaiten you not only get an awesome email client, you also support the open source version because almost all of the new features are contributed to K-9 Mail.
The name is a play on K-9. Kaiten is a Japanese word that means rotation and sounds a lot like K10 or K-10.
Tested on android 2.2, 2.3, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2
** if you cannot see messages in inbox, go to application manager, after that choose email 4 mm and click clear data button. After all restart the app.**
**We use third-party advertisement provider (AdMob(Google)) to display paid advertisement in our app. Which may lead to external websites..
Special Credit- K9 https://github.com/k9mail/k-9
More from developer
X509Tools was created on top of a proof of concept to provide S/MIME capabilities and X.509 certificate support to Android. It supports the decryption of S/MIME encrypted attachments (smime.p7m) and can send encrypted (and signed) emails. Please note that this is not an email client, the App only decrypts messages received by other mail clients or sends mails over SMTP.
X509Tools has an interface for external email clients - we are looking forward to integrate this to K9 etc.
For more information visit http://rundquadrat.at/x509tools
The application needs following permissions:
* Full Internet Access - required to send emails over SMTP
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access private keystore and write logs
* Read Email Attachments - required to read smime.p7m attachments if your are using K9 email client
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts if sending plain or signed
The application is split into two parts:
* The "Certificate Store" allows you to show the system certificate root store and manage your own personal store. In your personal store you can import keys (*.p12, *.pfx) and certificate (*.cer, *.crt, *.pem, *,p7s) of contacts you want to send encrypted mails to.
* The "S/MIME" part allows you to decrypt smime messages and send encrypted emails. Since this is not an email client use your preferred one and simply open the smime.p7m attachment to decrypt it with X509Tools (the application opens attachment with the mime-type "x-pkcs7-mime").
To provide this features we recompiled parts of bouncycastles crypto libraries and javamail for android, which lead to size of 1.3 MB.
Although the program is fully functional its still in development. So please help us to fix problems or add new features by sending request/bugreports to email@example.com. A log file is written to /sdcard/x509tools/ to help us reproduce you issues. If you got decryption error please send us an equivalent encrypted mail (Cert: http://rundquadrat.at/selbitschka.crt) that we can debug this issue.
Since some people do not understand difficult sentences:
THIS IS DEMO WHICH DISPLAYS ONLY THE NEWEST 10 MAILS!
The unlimited edition of this app will be available via the Google Play Store in form of a purchasable key. The free version of R2Mail2 is also a replacement for our established and also free app X509Tools - so the ability to decrypt or verify content (in form of p7m-files) is even available without creating a mail account. To unlock the R2Mail2 and see all messages please install "R2Mail2 License" from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.rundquadrat.android.r2mail2license).
* E-Mail Server: IMAP (incl. pushmail/idle), POP, SMTP and Exchange (>2007 SP1)
* SSL with X-509 client certifiate authentication
* An database in which the mails are stored encrypted
* Special Attachment View (browse your attachments without checking single mails)
* Unified Inbox and E-Mail Threading
* Peak Options for check intervals
* Search Function for messages per Folder
* IMAP shared folders
Main Cryptographic Features:
* Private keys and passwords are stored in an encrypted database (Key-Store) and protected by a Master Password.
* The security settings allow the configuration of encryption parameters, signature and certificate validation methods (OCSP and LDAP).
* Full S/MIME and PGP Plain and PGP MIME support
* Automatic selection of S/MIME or PGP for each recipient
* Full support of Android Root Store
* Certificate import of .crt, .pem and .asc formats
* Certificate/Key import from KeyServer LDAP or HKP (HTTP)
The application needs the following Android permissions to run:
* Full Internet Access - required to send and receive emails
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access the private key store, download attachments and to write log-files
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts
* Network State - required to check if an Internet connection is present
* Vibrate – required for notification purposes
* WakeLock - to allow service to check mails in background
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ERRORS IN COMMENTS! We cannot react on that!
If you get errors please use "Menu -> Report Error" on the start-screen to send us the log-file information in your preferred way!
Informations about Private Key and Validity Handling:
The application comes without a personal key pair (the users private and public key) - so it is fully functioning in the sense of sending and receiving emails as any other mail client and provides the correct usage of validation if the mail you receive is signed by the sender.
For signing or encrypting a message it is necessary to use a private key you own. Turn to a Trust Center of your choice as a source of supply. You can find a list of trust centers, which are trusted within the Android world, in the Certificate Store (CA section) of R2Mail2. Please be aware that this app can only support Soft-Token in form of P12-files and will not work with smartcard-based certificates.
The private key you use for signing and decryption is bound to the validity of the certificate. This means, that after the certificate is revoked or no longer valid (because the date stated in the field “Valid To” of your certificate is in the past) signatures will not be possible. Nonetheless, we implemented the function to decrypt messages with private keys even with no longer valid certificates. So your messages will always be available to you, even with older keys.
For more information visit http://r2mail2.com
No need to think about ticket renewal every hour.
My testing possibilities are limited so if you got errors please sent me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use "Report Error" function.