The Encryption Cloud platform allows administrators to centrally manage employees’ email and easily assign user credentials, as well as revoke or suspend them if a device gets lost or stolen. The separate Identity Manager application retrieves Secure ID credentials from the cloud and makes them available to mobilEncrypt.
Benefits for the Enterprise:
- Read, send, sign, verify, and add attachments to encrypted messages all on your mobile device
- Messages are sent and received as encrypted attachments that can be stored encrypted in your inbox or on the device
- Compose messages in mobilEncrypt and send them via your client of choice.
- Encrypted data will not be compromised if the device is lost, stolen or hacked
- Secure messages can be stored on the phone
- Draft messages are automatically saved
- Enterprise users can send encrypted messages to anybody
- Non-mobilEncrypt users pick up encrypted messages from a secure pickup center (web-pickup portal)
- Uses PKI X.509 certificates that are backed by a globally recognized Certificate Authority
mobilEncrypt is free for all existing customers of the Encrypted Mail service.
Echoworx supports industry standard encryption to ensure communications are completely private:
- PKI Based X.509 Credentials
- S/MIME for Secure Email Communications
- 1024 bit RSA End-user Keys
- 2048 bit RSA CA Keys
- 3DES and AES-256 symmetric encryption
Echoworx is the leading provider of managed encryption services for complete enterprise email and data protection. Echoworx also provides an API infrastructure for credential management that allows third parties to integrate credential management functionality into their applications.
The company is an encryption service provider of choice for, Symantec, AT&T, Verizon, BT and Clearswift, among other global resellers.
About mobilEncrypt and Identity Manager
Echoworx develops a mobile solution, mobilEncrypt and an Android credential management solution, Identity Manager. They are built on a scalable encryption, digital identity, and authentication platform.
With mobilEncrypt users can send and receive encrypted messages on their mobile device using their existing company email address. This allows IT managers to centrally manage and assign credentials to employees as well as revoke or suspend these credentials if the device gets lost or stolen.
Enables single-click viewing from email attachments, or select a GCF file saved on the device.
Build up a list of live SCREAM! servers to connect to, and pull data from one or many at the same time.
Select which waveform channels to view, or tap to zoom in on one for closer inspection, including Power Spectral Density (PSD) and spectrogram options.
Flexible sorting options and viewing modes.
- S/MIME 3.1 (X.509, RFC 3280), email encryption and digital signing
- Can be used with the Android Gmail application
- Compatible with existing S/MIME clients (like Outlook, Thunderbird etc.)
- Message and attachments are encrypted
- HTML email support
- Certificates are automatically extracted
- CRLs supported (LDAP and HTTP)
- Certificate trust lists (CTLs) for black/white listing certificates
- LDAP servers can be searched for certificates
- Can generate self-signed certificates for a 'private-PKI'
- DJIGZO for Android does not provide functionality to retrieve email. An existing Android mail application, for example Gmail, K9 or the default Android email client, should be used to retrieve the encrypted attached smime.p7m message.
- Clear signed digitally signed message can only be verified by opening the message as an .eml file from the sdcard. The complete message is required for validation. Existing mail clients however do not provide access to the complete message.
- The GET_ACCOUNTS permission is required to get the default sender address
- The READ_CONTACTS permission is required to lookup the recipients for the compose page
Some user complain that the app requires the "read call logs" permission. The app does not read the call logs nor does it need access to the call logs. It needs access to the contact list for recipient lookup on the compose screen. The app is built for older Android releases. In older releases of Android there was no "call log" permission (this "permission" was implicitly included with the contact list permission). The call log permission was later added to Android as an explicit permission. To provide backward compatibility, Android implicitly adds the call log permission if the app is built for older Android releases. There is not much we can do about this if we want to support older devices. For more info see http://goo.gl/LLlGFk
- Quick start guide https://www.ciphermail.com/documents/djigzo-android-quick-start-guide.pdf
- Reference guide https://www.ciphermail.com/documents/djigzo-android-reference-guide.pdf
For more information see https://www.ciphermail.com/android.html
For support contact us at email@example.com
Feedback on some reviews:
DJIGZO is fully functional and has been tested on the Galaxy tab despite Mr Croucher negative and false claims. The reason he could not import the keys was that he didn't understand the difference between private keys and certificates and kept on trying to import a .pfx file with the certificate import wizard (which is only for importing certificates, not keys).
Paula reported that she couldn't find any certificates. DJIGZO cannot "automagically" find all externally used certificates. There are three ways to get certificates for recipients: extracted from digitally signed email, manual import or, a certificate can be downloaded from an LDAP server.
About the integration of DJIGZO and email clients. DJIGZO registers itself as an application to handle S/MIME attachments (smime.p7m). If a mail application can download the smime.p7m attachment, it can be decrypted by DJIGZO. Most Android email clients cannot be extended by external apps. Improved integration between existing email clients and DJIGZO can only be done if the email client supports plugins.
CipherMail (formally known as DJIGZO), based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, provides products for the protection of email. CipherMail Email Encryption Gateway is an open source centrally managed email server that encrypts and decrypts email at the gateway level.
Installation packages are available for Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat and CentOS. A Virtual Appliance for VMware and Hyper-V is available. An add-on for BlackBerry is available.
MailDroid has all the features you could want from a mobile email client and it continues to be built around user feedback. With the ability for IMAP users to sync draft mails, sent mail, deleted mail based on when they are on wifi or mobile as well as pop3 preload capability, MailDroid was built with mobile data in mind from the start. MailDroid also is an email client focusing in on what business users want such as choosing to delete an email locally or from both device and server per email read as well as custom rules to alert and move certain email to folders. Finally, for the power users there is even encryption capability using open PGP and S/MIME. MailDroid will allow you to encrypt and/or sign email using open PGP in the MIME format or Inline format and allow you to encrypt and/or sign an email using S/MIME. There are so many other features that can be found in the app, see a sample below:
Permissions needed for Ads
1. Complete email re-write and not based at all on the standard mail client
2. IMAP Idle Push for all IMAP email servers that support it (including, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo, Aol, FastMail, GMX and many more)
3. Save/Download Attachments from email to SD card using ES Explorer, Astro, or any other file explorer. You can also use the built in File Manager.
4. Settings Support for signature, font size, ring tone, led color, icon selection etc.
5. Custom Mail Rules
6. Spell Check
7. Search your mail online (for IMAP only) or offline for both IMAP and POP
8. Password Protection
9. Microsoft Exchange 2003,2007,2010, Office 365
10. Full WYSIWYG editor
11. Split screen for tablets
12. Calendar integration using ICS attachment for IMAP and POP (exchange 2007/2010 support is coming)
13. Cloud storage integration (dropbox, box.net, google drive)
14. Customize your inbox styles to your preference
15. Spam Filter Plugin ==> REQUIRES AN IN-APP PAYMENT
16. Email Conversation Threaded Mode
17. Mobile View options
18. Different notification styles and icons
19. Identities or Aliases
20. Backup SMTP Provider capability
21. open PGP support using PGP Inline or PGP MIME
22. S/MIME support
23. Custom themes using the MailDroid Theme Plugin
24. Much more....
PLEASE NOTE THAT ACTIVESYNC IS NOT SUPPORTED AT THIS TIME!
PLEASE NOTE THAT SPAM SUBSCRIPTIONS DO NOT CARRY OVER TO THE PRO VERSION.
Please email support if you have any questions or see any issues.
- S/MIME certificate public key or password based encryption and decryption
- S/MIME private key sign and signature verification
- S/MIME compress
- Supports S/MIME on POP3, IMAP4, SMTP and Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync
- Various format support: Clear text or opaque signing, binary encoding for internal attachment to reduce message size
PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) support:
- Certificate chain verification with revocation checking
- Resolve contact certificates on LDAP and Exchange server (No pre-installation of contact certificate is required for an enterprise PKI)
- Options on the certificate and CRL caching and refreshing
- Auto retrieval of CRL and intermediate CA based on information in the certificate
- Validate certificate revocation status using OCSP
- Validate signing certificate with Exchange server
- Well balanced between security and usability
- Supports smart card (PKCS#11 or java key store. Still looking for public smart card middle-ware solution)
RSA, 3DES, AES, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512
Free edition has advertisement.
You can try the full functions for 14 days after installation. (Some functions and Exchange support may be disabled after the free trial period).
You can purchase to remove advertisement and enable advanced features:
Advanced features: AES256, SHA256, SHA512, CRL, OCSP, LDAP
Exchange: Use Exchange account, AES256, SHA256, SHA512,
Email client features:
- IMAP push and Exchange ActiveSync push
- Exchange ActiveSync contacts and calendar synchronization, GAL
- Two pane view mode for tablet
- Compose message in HTML rich text
- Mailboxes list widget
What is encrypted:
Private keys, password, draft messages (derived device key or user's public key), some security settings
What is not:
Normal plain text messages. (Application password is for access verification and not used for full database encryption)
Please press the help button when creating an account.
- If you setup an Exchange account and set SMail as device administrator, later if you want to uninstall SMail, please go to Settings -> Security -> Device administrators and un-check SMail before uninstallation.
- S/MIME Compression is a component of S/MIME to reduce the message size and encryption processing time. It is only effective if the message has a very long text or is signed/encrypted and internal attachment encoding is "binary"
- Password based encryption, compression and binary encoding may not be well supported by other email clients which support S/MIME and may cause problems. Please test before real use
- PGP is not supported but in planning
More email operations, Search, Exchange Tasks and Notes
For the name Gimy, it should be pronounced like Jimmy, which means highly classified secret in Chinese.
Oops, the app crashed!!!
-> Post a complain -> Nothing changed -> We are all unhappy
-> Send developer an email to seek for help -> Problem is fixed -> We are all happy
This developer is willing to help. If you find any bugs or have any problem, feel free to send a message to GimySMailPublic@gmail.com .
Please describe your problem in details and provide as much information as you can.
1-Combine uma palavra-chave com seu destinatário
2-Escreva sua mensagem
3-Clique em criptografar, e sua mensagem será camuflada
5-Quando seu usuário receber, usando a mesma chave, recuperará a mensagem
Obs: Mesmo que o destinatário não tenha o aplicativo, poderá recuperar a mensagem através do site www.encripter.com
Tags: msg; mensagens privadas; mensagens seguras ; proteger ; proteja ; criptografia ;criptografar ; encriptar ; decriptar ;
andRoc is a goody for those who have a valid donation key installed on the server.
- Works with all Command Stations supported by Rocrail
- Loco throttle with:
24 functions and lights
Release and Start
- System monitor
- Interactive Layout
Are you looking for well-designed e-mail app, that can successfully replace other free email clients (such as Gmail, K-9 Mail, Mail Droid, Aqua Mail etc.)? my Secure Mail helps you manage emails thanks to easier, faster and more intuitive user interface.
With my Secure Mail free e-mail client you get such benefits as:
- Automatic setup for the most popular email accounts (gmail, yahoo, aol, etc)
- Support for multiple email accounts and mail protocols: SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Exchange Mail ActiveSync (30 days trial period)
- Instant notification for incoming e - mail through push mail (IMAP IDLE) for servers that support it (eg, Gmail, GMX, etc.)
- Folders synchronization: Draft, Sent, Trash and user-created folders (IMAP)
- Full support for attachments (send, receive, open, save on the SD card)
- E - mail search – locally on the phone (off-line) and remotely on the mail server (on-line)
- Security: TLS and SSL support
- Modern and intuitive interface
- Widgets (shortcuts to email accounts)
- Extensive help and tutorials are available in the application
- No banner ads
my Secure Mail with cryptographic features enabled
Once a crypto license Is purchased, additional cryptographic features responsible for encryption and digital signature of emails (based on S/MIME, PKI [Public-Key Infrastructure] and PKCS standards) become available. This allows you to send encrypted e-mail messages and uniquely identify and verify both the sender and the recipient of signed messages sent.
Email encrypted by the sender can be read only by the addressee because only he has a unique private key, a certificate, and a password needed to decrypt them.
my Secure Mail -- email app is integrated with one of the world's widely recognized Certification Authority (CA). As a result, X.509 certificates used to verify the message signature or to encrypt email messages can be generated directly from the application in a few clicks.
Now you can check how efficient is securing your conversation for 30 days with the free trial period.
Key Features of my Secure Mail -- email app with cryptographic features enabled
- Encryption of sent emails (3DES, AES)
- Email signing using electronic signature (SHA, RSA)
- Ability to import existing third-party user certificates
- Easy exchange of certificates between users via a dedicated repository
- Compatible with other SMIME clients (Thunderbird, Outlook etc)
- Certificates are extracted automatically from e-mails (.cer, .p12, .pfx etc)
- Signing, encryption and decryption of emails is protected by a password
What our users say:
“This is the perfect app for all those who need access to an email account on the go, without the requirements of having to search for that accounts POP3 or IMAP settings.”
“I needed an app to easily check mutiple email addresses. After about a week or so I haven't found issue and it works smoothly!”
“I have been using this product for years. I have tried many other email clients.This is the best email app available.”
“It has low battery usage, and is not a data hog either. Nice and easy to use interface. If you are looking for an imap client, test this app.”
“Exactly what I was looking for... ...security, intuitive, themed, options galore. Simple but very adequate email app.”
“Fantastic program! The programmers are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this program for all your email needs.”
“I love it so far. The first two APPS I tried were crap also so it was third time lucky with this APP so thank you. :)”
English, Polish, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, French
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This utility helps you to easily install root certificates: just copy them in "my_certificates" folder on your (internal) sd card and run the utility.
When you'll add a new WPA-Enterprise network from wireless setting menu, you'll find them "ready to go" ;-)
Your certificates should be in PEM-encoded x509 certificate-file format; other formats could work too, but they are not officially supported.
The application needs INTERNET permission because it uses a local web server to make browser download certificates.
ATTENTION! I'll not take any responsibility for any problems or damages or side effect you may experience using this application: run it at your risk!
Thank You H3R3T1C for "File Chooser" http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/190013-creating-simple-file-chooser/
X509Tools was created on top of a proof of concept to provide S/MIME capabilities and X.509 certificate support to Android. It supports the decryption of S/MIME encrypted attachments (smime.p7m) and can send encrypted (and signed) emails. Please note that this is not an email client, the App only decrypts messages received by other mail clients or sends mails over SMTP.
X509Tools has an interface for external email clients - we are looking forward to integrate this to K9 etc.
For more information visit http://rundquadrat.at/x509tools
The application needs following permissions:
* Full Internet Access - required to send emails over SMTP
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access private keystore and write logs
* Read Email Attachments - required to read smime.p7m attachments if your are using K9 email client
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts if sending plain or signed
The application is split into two parts:
* The "Certificate Store" allows you to show the system certificate root store and manage your own personal store. In your personal store you can import keys (*.p12, *.pfx) and certificate (*.cer, *.crt, *.pem, *,p7s) of contacts you want to send encrypted mails to.
* The "S/MIME" part allows you to decrypt smime messages and send encrypted emails. Since this is not an email client use your preferred one and simply open the smime.p7m attachment to decrypt it with X509Tools (the application opens attachment with the mime-type "x-pkcs7-mime").
To provide this features we recompiled parts of bouncycastles crypto libraries and javamail for android, which lead to size of 1.3 MB.
Although the program is fully functional its still in development. So please help us to fix problems or add new features by sending request/bugreports to email@example.com. A log file is written to /sdcard/x509tools/ to help us reproduce you issues. If you got decryption error please send us an equivalent encrypted mail (Cert: http://rundquadrat.at/selbitschka.crt) that we can debug this issue.
Since some people do not understand difficult sentences:
THIS IS DEMO WHICH DISPLAYS ONLY THE NEWEST 10 MAILS!
The unlimited edition of this app will be available via the Google Play Store in form of a purchasable key. The free version of R2Mail2 is also a replacement for our established and also free app X509Tools - so the ability to decrypt or verify content (in form of p7m-files) is even available without creating a mail account. To unlock the R2Mail2 and see all messages please install "R2Mail2 License" from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.rundquadrat.android.r2mail2license).
* E-Mail Server: IMAP (incl. pushmail/idle), POP, SMTP and Exchange (>2007 SP1)
* SSL with X-509 client certifiate authentication
* An database in which the mails are stored encrypted
* Special Attachment View (browse your attachments without checking single mails)
* Unified Inbox and E-Mail Threading
* Peak Options for check intervals
* Search Function for messages per Folder
* IMAP shared folders
Main Cryptographic Features:
* Private keys and passwords are stored in an encrypted database (Key-Store) and protected by a Master Password.
* The security settings allow the configuration of encryption parameters, signature and certificate validation methods (OCSP and LDAP).
* Full S/MIME and PGP Plain and PGP MIME support
* Automatic selection of S/MIME or PGP for each recipient
* Full support of Android Root Store
* Certificate import of .crt, .pem and .asc formats
* Certificate/Key import from KeyServer LDAP or HKP (HTTP)
The application needs the following Android permissions to run:
* Full Internet Access - required to send and receive emails
* Modify/Delete SD card content - required to access the private key store, download attachments and to write log-files
* Read Contacts - required to suggest email addresses from your contacts
* Network State - required to check if an Internet connection is present
* Vibrate – required for notification purposes
* WakeLock - to allow service to check mails in background
PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ERRORS IN COMMENTS! We cannot react on that!
If you get errors please use "Menu -> Report Error" on the start-screen to send us the log-file information in your preferred way!
Informations about Private Key and Validity Handling:
The application comes without a personal key pair (the users private and public key) - so it is fully functioning in the sense of sending and receiving emails as any other mail client and provides the correct usage of validation if the mail you receive is signed by the sender.
For signing or encrypting a message it is necessary to use a private key you own. Turn to a Trust Center of your choice as a source of supply. You can find a list of trust centers, which are trusted within the Android world, in the Certificate Store (CA section) of R2Mail2. Please be aware that this app can only support Soft-Token in form of P12-files and will not work with smartcard-based certificates.
The private key you use for signing and decryption is bound to the validity of the certificate. This means, that after the certificate is revoked or no longer valid (because the date stated in the field “Valid To” of your certificate is in the past) signatures will not be possible. Nonetheless, we implemented the function to decrypt messages with private keys even with no longer valid certificates. So your messages will always be available to you, even with older keys.
For more information visit http://r2mail2.com
No need to think about ticket renewal every hour.
My testing possibilities are limited so if you got errors please sent me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use "Report Error" function.