(frequency magnitude and waterfall plot)!
You can browse through the frequency spectrum just by using scroll and zoom touch gestures. Additional features as of today are:
- select FFT size
- activate optional averaging and peak holding
- select color schema for the waterfall plot
- select drawing types for the FFT: line or bars
- read samples from a file (generated by Michael Ossmann's hackrf_transfer tool or by rtl_sdr)
- AM/FM/SSB audio demodulation
- adjust squelch and channel width
- RTL-SDR support
- Record to a raw IQ file compatible with hackrf_transfer, GNU Radio, ...
This app is in active development and I'm currently working on the following features:
- Optimizing the signal processing to lower CPU usage and increase filter performance
- Scanner (scan a specific range for the strongest signal)
I also try to keep the app stable and as bug-free as possible. Bug
reports are always welcome and I promise to work hard to resolve every one of them! Note that there is a logging
feature in the settings which helps a lot with trouble shooting any errors.
This app uses the INTERNET permission only to connect to the local rtl_tcp instance used by the RTL2832U driver. The WRITE_EXTERNAL STORAGE permission is only used to write log files to the SD card (disabled by default).
WHAT YOU NEED:
In order to use this app you will need:
- A HackRF or an RTL-SDR dongle (this is obvious xD)
- An Android device that either supports USB OTG (please google if your device supports OTG!) or has an USB host port
- An USB OTG cable (costs about 3$) to connect the HackRF/RTL-SDR to your Android device (not needed if your device has a full size USB host port)
- Only for RTL-SDR: The free RTL2832U driver from Martin Marinov (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=marto.rtl_tcp_andro)
The HackRF/RTL-SDR is powered by the Android phone/tablet. Some phones or tablets might not deliver enough power on their USB port to power the HackRF/RTL-SDR. Also notice that doing the necessary digital signal processing is very CPU intensive and though I did my best to optimize the algorithms the app still needs a
decent device (I recommend 2 CPU cores or more) to run fluently. Please use the 2-hour refund period provided for every
Google Play app to test functionality and refund the app if it does not work for your device!
Here is a list of already tested and working devices (may be incomplete):
- Nexus 7 2012
- Nexus 7 2013
- Nexus 5
- Moto G
- Moto G 4G
- Acer A500
- Samsung S3 LTE
- Samsung S4
- Samsung S4 LTE
- Samsung S5
- Samsung Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tap S 8.4 & 10.5
- HTC M8
- LG G2
- LG G3
- Motorola Xoom M601
- Dragon Touch A1X
If the app is working for you and your device is not in this list, please include your phone type in a short rating
and share the good news with other users ;)
Here is a list of devices that were reported NOT to work with this app (may be incomplete):
- Sony Xperia Pro + HackRF (because USB output power is too low -.-)
- Nexus 4 (works only with Y cable and custom ROM to enable OTG support)
- Nexus 9 (Not a power issue, I am still investigating on this)
This application is released under the GNU General Public License v2. It is free software and the source code is
available on GitHub: https://github.com/demantz/RFAnalyzer
You might wonder why you have to pay for a free app: You don't have to! The APK package is also available in the
git repository and you can download and install it from there. But keep in mind: by buying the app you will get automatic
updates and you will support my work!
Please note that I am not responsible for any legal issues caused by the usage of this application. Be responsible and comply with your local law!
Uses Generic RTL2832U with Rafael Micro R820T tunner.
Android Tablet with support OTG usb interface and OTG cable
DVB-T dongles based on the Realtek RTL2832U can be used as a cheap SDR, since the chip allows transferring the raw I/Q samples to the host, which is officially used for DAB/DAB+/FM demodulation. more info here http://www.rf-connect.com/
low cost hardware and cables can be purchased here http://www.adsb-in.com/
RTL SDR Hardware http://stores.ebay.com/rfconnect/
OTG Cable http://stores.ebay.com/rfconnect/
The list of the smartphones and tablets that are known have USB OTG working includes:
Acer Iconia Tab A200 & A500
Samsung Galaxy S 2/3/4
Samsung Galaxy Nexus
LG OPtimus G
Google Nexus 7
Motorola Droid RAZR
Samsung Galaxy Tab
Notion Ink Adam
Toshiba Excite 10
Sony Tablet S
Huawei Ascend D/D1
LG Optimus G
Pantech Vega R3
Samsung Ativ Tab
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
Asus VivoTab RT
Huawei MediaPad Lite 7
Toshiba Excite 10
TrekStor SurfTab Xiron 7.0 HD ST70408-1
There may be others check the specs of you device
This app enables your device to display live ADSB data (1090ES) from surrounding airborne aircraft. All you need is a supported USB dongle and an OTG cable, both available from various sources on the internet for less than $20.-.
Visit http://hiz.ch/index.php/home/adsb-receiver for more details!
The received data can also be used to display live air traffic in Avare:
This test version is fully functional but comes with a package limit. Please consider buying the "Pro" version to support the development of this app. Thanks!!
Attach a supported USB dongle to your Android device using an OnTheGo (OTG) cable. (Make sure your device supports OTG!) This app will automatically start once a device has been detected. Answer `yes` if you are asked to auto-open the app, it will immediately try to receive ADSB data. You should see packages flowing in quickly, depending on your location.
If you`re using Avare:
Simply start the Avare External I/O Plugin app, select `WIFI` and activate listening on port 43211. You will start to see other airplane on the Avare sectional map, once enough data has been gathered. Please make sure to enable the related option `Show ADSB Traffic` in Avare.
Avare External I/O Plugin:
List of supported tuners:
• Rafael Micro R820T (recommended!)
• Rafael Micro R820T2
• Elonics E4000
• Fitipower FC0013 (low performance)
FC0013 is supported, but often has limits close to 1090 MHz, which can reduce the performance to receive ADSB data.
NooElec NESDR Nano (R820T) (recommended!)
NooElec NESDR XTR (E4000)
NooElec NESDR Mini 2 (R820T2)
Example OTG cables:
OTG plus charging, requires power source
Micro USB Host OTG Y-Cable with Micro USB Power Charging for Samsung Phones
Micro USB to USB2.0 A Female OTG Data Host Cable for Nexus 7, Galaxy S3/S4
HIZ LLC, Michael Hammer
Copyright (C) 2014-2015, all rights reserved
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
You agree to the following by using the map provided by this app:
• It is not guaranteed that this app will always use a `Google Map`. The map implementation may change at any time.
• This app will not collect any personal data.
• Google Terms of Service: http://developers.google.com/terms/
This app is released under GPL2+ as a derivative work of rtl_tcp. The source code can be found at https://github.com/martinmarinov/rtl_tcp_andro-
This driver could be used by third party applications to implement Software Defined Radio (like SDR Touch)
It does not require root for Android 3.1 and above.
Keep in mind that this application on its own may not be very useful as it is just a driver. It is able to stream rtl_tcp over the network.
- Any Generic RTL2832U
- DigitalNow Quad DVB-T PCI-E card
- Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle mini D
- Genius TVGo DVB-T03 USB dongle (Ver. B)
- Terratec Cinergy T Stick Black (rev 1)
- Terratec NOXON DAB/DAB+ USB dongle (rev 1)
- Terratec Deutschlandradio DAB Stick
- Terratec NOXON DAB Stick - Radio Energy
- Terratec Media Broadcast DAB Stick
- Terratec BR DAB Stick
- Terratec WDR DAB Stick
- Terratec MuellerVerlag DAB Stick
- Terratec Fraunhofer DAB Stick
- Terratec Cinergy T Stick RC (Rev.3)
- Terratec T Stick PLUS
- Terratec NOXON DAB/DAB+ USB dongle (rev 2)
- PixelView PV-DT235U(RN)
- Astrometa DVB-T/DVB-T2
- Compro Videomate U620F
- Compro Videomate U650F
- Compro Videomate U680F
- GIGABYTE GT-U7300
- DIKOM USB-DVBT HD
- Peak 102569AGPK
- KWorld KW-UB450-T USB DVB-T Pico TV
- Zaapa ZT-MINDVBZP
- SVEON STV20 DVB-T USB & FM
- Twintech UT-40
- ASUS U3100MINI_PLUS_V2
- SVEON STV27 DVB-T USB & FM
- SVEON STV21 DVB-T USB & FM
- Dexatek DK DVB-T Dongle (Logilink VG0002A)
- Dexatek DK DVB-T Dongle (MSI DigiVox mini II V3.0)
- Dexatek Technology Ltd. DK 5217 DVB-T Dongle
- MSI DigiVox Micro HD
- Sweex DVB-T USB
- GTek T803
- Lifeview LV5TDeluxe
- MyGica TD312
- PROlectrix DV107669
Online Scout Manager (on the web) allows you to manage all your scout records, programmes, scouting events, finances, attendance register and more. Over 43 thousand scout leaders have signed up to save vast amounts of time on their scouting admin.
Scouts Manager allows you to use Online Scout Manager on your phone, either online or offline. You need an Online Scout Manager account to use this app.
* Attendance register (integrated with badges from your programme and synced across multiple devices)
* List of due badges and ability to mark as awarded
* Programme browser
* Contact details - editable
* Upcoming events - editable
* Flexi-Records - editable
* Patrol points - editable
* List of who is in which patrol
* Ability to add new members
Register at https://www.onlinescoutmanager.co.uk to start managing your badges, events, scout programme and more for your beavers, cubs, scouts and explorers.
• See Satcom connectivity status and data usage
• View onboard phones & handset status
• Use the moving map to view your current location, flight path and ETA
Note: Requires an SDR installed on the aircraft and services with Satcom Direct
You need an account with OpenStreetMap.org to use it.
Vespucci is the first editor for OpenStreetMap on Android. You can download the map data for a specific area and edit the map. After editing, you can send it directly to the OSM server.
You can choose between an EasyEdit mode with all operations or individual operations to perform.
Any accidental change can be undone and all changes are listed for review before upload.
Autocompletion, JOSM compatible presets, links to the translated map-features pages and even autocompleting nearby street based on distance help to find the right tags to use.
For feature requests and bug reports please visit:
This tool can be useful when you want to map a town you don't know. This very small application draws a trail behind your car while your driving.
- NEW : can take geotaged pictures from livepreview (in the future it will possible to choose between classic shot or livepreview). Focus is fixed to "far away" to avoid problem behind a windshield. You can choose résolution.
Pictures are saved in "Picture" folder.
- gps logger using gpx file format (NOT HEAVILY TESTED YET, BE CARREFUL THERE) in /sdcard/OsmMapperHelperData/gpx_log
- zoom-in zoom-out toggle-zoom features.
- POI displayed as a yellow mark (is in order to remember there's something to do).
- Display roughly an osm map from the file
To create a such file use export tab on http://www.openstreetmap.org
- Android gps logger, for information only display what the device get from the gps.
Red dots : your trail
Green dot : your location
Yellow dots : reminders
AMC avec ses 2620 aéroports et de 87 avions référencés, optimisez le rendement de votre compagnie :
- Trouvez les meilleurs lignes à acheter pour votre hub et vos avions
- Trouvez les meilleurs hubs en fonction des avions que vous souhaitez affecter
- Trouvez les meilleurs avions à affecter sur vos lignes
La version web est toujours disponible sur :
Summits on the Air (SOTA) is an award scheme for radio amateurs and shortwave listeners that encourages portable operation in mountainous areas. You can learn more about it at http://www.sota.org.uk/
* Retrieves spots from sotawatch.org
* Sending spots
* Spot filtering (by band, mode, call sign, association, region and summit)
* Notifications (vibrations, ringtone and LED)
* Multiple color themes
This App will show you Bugs on the various Bug reporting Platforms.
Osmose - Read Only
Please Report Bugs and Feature Requests at the Github Repository at https://github.com/ChristopherGittner/OSMBugs
Thank you for your support.
Source Code / Bug Tracker available at: https://github.com/ChristopherGittner/OSMBugs
Keypad-Mapper 3 makes it easy for you to record the GPS coordinates of house numbers for adding them later to OpenStreetMap. This app is the 3rd generation KeypadMapper available for the OpenStreetMap community, and improves on the older generations.
★★★ Features: ★★★
▶ records house numbers
▶ saves address data
▶ takes GPS photos for entering in JOSM
▶ indicates the GPS reception strength of GPS and GLONASS
▶ exports the recorded information
★★★ Why record house numbers for OSM? ★★★
Free navigation software requires free map data, and although the free OSM data provides a good basis for navigation programs, they are only as good as their data. This is why house numbers are essential to building a reliable map database in OSM.
With this app anyone can help compile house numbers for the OSM database by simply installing the app! Not only is it contributing to a great open source project, it’s also fun, entertaining, and easy to do while you’re walking the dog or out for a stroll. The collected data can be added directly to OpenStreetMap. All you need to do is set up an account at www.openstreetmap.org, edit the acquired house numbers, and upload the data to OSM. After only a few minutes, the world’s new acquired house numbers are displayed in OSM.
Custom ROMs are not provided
More information: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Keypad-Mapper_3
Experience the intriguing panorama of the peaks surrounding you.
Have you ever wondered "What is the name of that prominent peak over there?” – find the answer simply by taking a look through the camera of your iPhone or Android device.
The advanced segmentation and display algorithms show you all peak names without obstructing the marvelous panorama.
Stagger even the greatest hiking buffs when showing off the fascinating panoramic view this application provides when standing on top of a mountain!
This app works on devices with a still camera and a magnetometer/accelerometer.