→ PLEASE USE THE FREE VERSION FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE GOING PRO! Refund time is too short to test all the features, the free version has all the core functionality.
• Free and Pro versions are basically identical, so free version users will feel at home.
• Main "Pro only" feature is «Google calendar sync», plus it's ad-free.
• Migration to Pro is easy: install and open "Pro" - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling the free version a few days after "Pro" migration.
→ For detailed changelog see FAQ.
→ App also available on www.androidpit.com for those who want to pay through PayPal.
Gleeo Time Tracker allows efficient and exact time recording. The user interface is optimized for devices with Touch-Screen and differs in an considerable manner from conventional PC programs. Jump with a single touch from one project to another and track time with minimal effort. Always access the on-the-fly statistics and keep your recording times at a glance.
Features: unlimited number of projects and tasks per project - on-the-fly reporting - dataexport/import in an open CSV format - animated timeline
Gleeo Time Tracker is free and will stay free!
Follow us on twitter:
Automagic for Gleeo
Automagic for Gleeo allows to automate location based (GPS, Network) and automatic time based recording, to enable recording beeper/reminder, to make periodic backups to SD card and much more.
More useful Functions to automate your Android available in Automagic Premium:
Keywords: Time Recorder Time Tracker Timetracker Punch Clock Work Clock Time Clock Timeclock Worktime Traking Time Sheet Timesheet Zeiterfassung Arbeitszeit Stechuhr Zeitausweis Timesheet Timerecording Timerecorder
Apart from this you can also synchronize your times with an optional web service and create nice reports from a separate Desktop program. That way you always have your latest data where you need it.
- manage projects
- freely create tasks or start, stop and continue them
- tasks can run in parallel
- assign projects to clients and hourly charges
- categorize times and add comments
- daily overview
- synchronizes times with an optional web service
- export data as CSV or XML files so that you can import them either in Excel or in a separate Desktop program that we offer for free
- support for MyBackupPro
- filter the time view based on times and categories
Visit http://www.inovox.de for:
- more information
- to download a Desktop program that can work with the same time data and create PDF reports
- to download a web service that synchronizes the data across devices
- to send us feature requests
This is the full version of Xpert-Timer Mobile. Please note, that there's also a free trial version available in Google Play you can create up to 50 timestamps with. Please try before you buy, to make sure you are happy with our product.
A project time tracking app like Xpert-Timer is a necessary tool for any successful company or freelancer. If you need a complete overview on how your time is spent, Xpert-Timer lets you create timestamps for your project work, sub projects and tasks easily. Use the reporting options to identify time wasters or print the report for your clients. When a project is completed, generate the report and get it signed on site with the In-App "Signature module", or send it to your client through email.
Here are some features of Xpert-Timer time tracker:
• Project time tracking by hitting the start/stop button
• Optional comment on every timestamp
• Manual timestamps can be created
• Client management
• To-Do list
• Indiviual pricing for each project
• Barcode scanner to start/stop projects
• Check-in / check-out reports
• Multiple timerange reports with graphic
• Filter options to create reports broken down by client, project or task
• Export your time tracking to HTML and CSV
• Generate professional PDF reports (additional charge)
• Sign your PDF reports directly on the screen of your mobile device (additional charge)
• Synchronization with server database of Xpert-Timer Pro/Enterprise for Windows (additional charge)
• Take photos and upload them into the Xpert-Timer Pro/Enterprise database (additional charge & XTPro/Enterprise necessary!)
• Call detection can start/stop projects automatically when client calls or is called (additional charge)
• Create email reports or share reports using dropbox, etc.
• GPS location on timestamps
• Display of your created timestamps on a map based on your GPS location
• Database backup and restore
Xpert-Timer Time Tracker is a standalone app for your Android mobile device and does not rely on an internet connection. This makes the product perfect for tracking your working hours or time spent on tasks wherever you are.
You can create to-dos, sub projects/tasks, main projects/tasks and link them to a client. Additionally you can add comments to every timestamp and have Xpert-Timer Time Tracker calculate the costs by setting an hourly rate for the project/task. This hourly rate may vary for each project.
Xpert-Timer can also create and scan barcodes/QR-codes. Create a QR-Code in the project settings, stick it on your machine or file and simply start tracking time by scanning it. Perfect, if you need to switch back and forth between projects.
Export your reports to .html or .csv. With the additional module "PDF-Reporting" you can create PDF Reports from Xpert-Timer and share them. Additionally, in case you need a signature of your client, you can purchase the "PDF-Signing" module which allows you to sign the PDF Report directly on your screen.
A lot of shortcuts and functions are implemented in Xpert-Timer, so please make sure you read the manual to get most out of the product.
Please visit: http://manual.xperttimer.com/mobile
Read some comments from our users:
Tony Myers: [...This is an awesome app for keeping track of your time...]
Anonymous: [...I have been using this app for a long time, and this is one of the rare devs on the market who will actually respond to email and implement suggestions....]
Edward Pillow: [...Awesome app, Frequent Updates, Lots of features...]
For further details please visit the product website at:
Info for "NEEDED PERMISSIONS":
+ The permission "READ CONTACTS" is needed to let you import a client from your contacts to the Xpert-Timer Time Tracker.
+ The permissions "MONITOR OUTGOINGCALL" and "READ PHONE STATE" are neccessary for the automatic call detection module.
"TimeTracker" is a daily business support tooling for either live-recording or manually administrating an employees working time, pauses and vacation based on context like place, time, project, task and working type.
- Organized into clients, projects, and tasks
- Check in/out with breaks
- Manual input
- Backup/restore to/from SD-Card
- Export XML/CSV by Email or to Dropbox
- Localization English and German
- "Dark" and "Classic" GUI themes
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For update of status bar notification.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For backup to SD-card.
Tags: timetracker, timesheet, time recording, punch clock
If you notice that you are wasting the time, and you do not intend it, it is worth to eliminate the time completely.
Time Recorder can visualize the use of your time.
Would you like something more fulfilling your life with a Time Recorder.
What you can do by Time Recorder
・Categorize the action.
・Record the time of your actions..
・Visualize the percentage of the action.
・Visualize the trends of behavior.
・Export/Import the time to a csv file.
・You can use the widget to record the time.
・To record your life time.
・To measure the lap time(walk - waiting - train etc) from home to your company.
・To know breakdown of business hours (per project, meetings, desk work, etc).
・To record a study time.
・To record sleep time.
All tracking data is stored in database, which you can easily backup and restore later, so your time tracking data is safe if you accidentally delete or uninstall app.
Life is short, but you have to work, and you don't need another complicated app that will take your time away for configuration. That's why we're trying to make this application simple, yet effective for time tracking, to help you enhance your productivity, of course- for free.
Easily create tasks, measure time, and assign them to projects and clients. No need for complicated configuration, just press START and you can begin your time recording.
- Time tracking
- Simple,elegant interface - easy to use
- Projects, Clients and Tasks management
- Deadline reminders and project expiring notifications
- Earnings calculation (based on hourly rate) in selected currency
- Manually edit or enter time
- Database Backup and restore
- Export data to CSV
- Daily, weekly and monthly stats, and project reports
- Tablet support
- NO NEED for account creation and login
- It's FREE
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)
Start and stop tracking your tasks while you're working, then retrieve how much time you spent filtered by projects or by date.
Tracking your time has never been as easy!
The app has no separate pro version. Buy premium in settings.
• Add, edit or remove past entries.
• Multitasking, parallel tasks active simultaneously.
• Breaks registered separate, paid or unpaid.
• Overtime calculation.
• Voice commands, control the app with the phone still in your pocket.
• Automated punch in/out using GPS position, WiFi network, QR code or NFC tag.
• Timeclock style lock and home screen widgets.
• Import customer phone calls as tasks.
• Import calendar events as tasks.
• Manual and automatic export of tasks to calendar.
• Use tags for work classification.
• Document with notes, photos and maps.
• Weekly calendar view with work history.
• Export IIF timesheets that can be directly imported into QuickBooks.
• Handle multiple jobs, clients.
• Choose clients from contacts.
• Base salary/income per hour.
• Per project hourly rates for overtime etc.
• Register date, note, quantity, unit and price.
• Predefined unit price list.
• Automatic mileage calculation using GPS with Google Earth™ (KML) map route/track export.
• Time and income/earnings from tasks, overtime and expenses.
• Overall or per project.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• Graphical chart with daily/weekly hours.
• Powerful time/payroll and expense report customization (layout) options.
• Save frequently used customization options as presets.
• Create PDFs, printable invoices and timesheets.
• Itemized or aggregated (summary) reports.
• Sales tax (VAT/GST) or income tax.
• Daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly, yearly or custom fixed/rolling period.
• File formats: QuickBooks (IIF), Microsoft Excel (XLS), PDF, CSV, HTML and XML.
• Send as e-mail attachment or to FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Very flexible hourly rate options for overtime, off-hours, weekends, holidays, tagged, etc.
• Expense price list with import/export as CSV, XLS and XML.
• Manual and automatic backup to SD-card, FTP server, Google Drive™, Dropbox, etc.
• Custom tags.
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
• Show ongoing tasks as status bar notifications.
• Internationalization: currency, first day of week, distance (mile/km), paper & envelope size.
• Configurable interface: dialogs, editors, lists, duration format, etc.
• Google Earth™ (KML) map editor
• FTP client (extension)
• Excel spreadsheet viewer
• Image viewer
• Text editor
Read the documentation, also found within the app in the Help menu:
Available languages (more coming soon)
• German (Thanks to, Bernhard Gatzhammer)
If you’d like to see the app in your language, we’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation:
For support or general discussion:
Report any problems or feature requests using the embedded issue tracker or visit:
Follow us on Google+:
Use time sheet (zeiterfassung) as a simple timeclock, work clock (punch clock, punch card, time card), timekeeper, worksheet, work schedule recorder or a complete solution for worktime tracking (time tracker), time keeping and time recording for payroll management.
Automatically track time and mileage using GPS. ChronoLog uses your phones GPS to track the time you spend at specific locations, the time traveling between locations, and the mileage between these locations. First you set a location and a desired radius surrounding that location which creates a “zone”. When the phone enters that zone a timer starts which stays running until the phone leaves the zone. The time spent within that zone is then automatically entered into the Daily Log. For times when your phones GPS is not responsive you can manually start or stop logging.
When two or more zones are defined, such as “home” and “work”, the app will track the time spent traveling between those two zones. The app recognizes that you are moving and labels the time as “transit time”. When you arrive at another zone the transit time is then automatically added to the daily log. ChronoLog also calculates the mileage between these two zones.
ChronoLog is an ideal time tracking app for service professionals who want to track their work day and produce accurate billable hours, keep track of time traveling between jobs, time spent on breaks and time spent gathering materials. However, anyone can use it, just create a zone for wherever you want to track your time.
To view the data that was recorded by ChronoLog just flip through the daily logs that are created by the app. You can also make notes in the log to record your activity or to make any clarifications. The daily log can be emailed in a CSV format which can be opened in any spreadsheet.
Please visit our website for more information. www.chrono-log.com
works with version 2.0 and up
ChronoLog - Time Tracking - Mileage Tracking
It is a freemium app, limited to 3 projects and current + 2 weeks history but still fully usable. Extensions are available via in-app purchasing.
Jiffy's beauty is in its simplicity. We have designed every element of the application for use by real people who need to keep track of their time. You don't need an account to use Jiffy so download it now and get a new perspective on time tracking, time management and time recording.
Whether you have one customer or many, a formal project, varied tasks or a repeated job, Jiffy is designed for you. Time tracking and summary views by client, project and day or week, Jiffy has all of these things and more.
At its core, Jiffy is a simple start/stop function. It's like having a stopwatch on your smartphone or tablet for all the jobs that you need to track.
The intuitive interface also offers:
o Easy set-up of new tasks, projects and clients, including colour-coding for improved navigation
o A familiar calendar lookalike view of the time you have recorded
o Retrospective entry and editing of time keeping records
o Simple yet powerful reports with grouping by customer or project
o Export function to export your timesheet for use in other applications
o Sophisticated dashboard providing an overview of the current week's time tracking.
o Widget for Home and Lock screen (Currently for Android 4.1+)
Jiffy's simple interface and powerful functionality mean that you can use it for any type of time tracking - even for keeping a record of overtime at work or how long it takes to complete different household chores!
And because Jiffy is designed for use by humans, it even allows you to set start and end times manually if you forget to start the clock at the beginning of an appointment or phone call.
Jiffy on Android is built for Android, following the Android user interface guidelines. The clean, uncluttered screen designs do not overload you with functions and data. Jiffy is actively maintained and developed.
English, German, Chinese and Swedish
If you want to more about Jiffys permission usage, please see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Please Join our community at: https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features .
Toggl Mobile Timer Features:
- Start and stop your timer anywhere you are at any time.
- Offline support - when you are offline, Toggl will notify you. When you have internet connection again, it will sync all your time entries back to the web automatically.
- Fast & responsive - its operations have been optimized to work seamlessly and quickly in all platforms.
- Stability - sync is reliable and also fast like everything else in Toggl
- Focus on timer - making it easy to operate on smaller screens.
- Reports & timesheet export available on web version (www.toggl.com)
NB: By default all new Toggl accounts are on FREE plan and offer basic time tracking, reporting & timesheet export. For more advanced features upgrade to Pro plan at https://www.toggl.com/workspace/upgrade_info
- Report your voice call time
- Know where your web site time is spent
- Productivity reports, alerts, goals to manage your digital life
- Historical reporting to see your progress
- Privacy options to chose what you care about
Wonder where your day went? RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps individuals and teams propagate good processes and eliminate bad habits. Fight information overload and multitask thrash!
Some fans have this to say:
- Tim Ferris - author of The 4-Hour Work Week: "Simple and powerful. Use this product."
- Chris Sacca - tweets: "try @rescuetime to help achieve efficiency and life balance when using technology"
Our Android app tracks how you spend your mobile time, works great on its own but even better when combined with our computer app.
RescueTime for Android works by noting how long you spend in your mobile apps and phone calls, reporting back to you your efficiency score, top distractions and categories right on your mobile device. There is a handy stopwatch tool for manually tracking things like meetings and exercise, and you can set the productivity as you finish it, without visiting the website.
Full reports and charts, along with goals and alerts features, are available via the web app, and integrate tightly with your computer time, if you add that.
Existing RescueTime users can easily add our Android app to their accounts for free.
New users, you'll get a lifetime free individual web account when activating your app. All new users also get 14 days of Pro web reporting mode, which then reverts to free mode (still very popular!) until upgraded from our site. Be sure to try the desktop / laptop app too. One account is all you need for as many devices as you have.
Key features of Pro are:
- Details reporting, like (Android) contact's names for phone calls and (PC) document names
- Website time reporting on computer and mobile
- (PC only) FocusTime opt-in distraction blocking
- Set alerting rules to get nudged when you spend too much time on distractions or cheer you on when you hit your goals
- Unlimited data history (Free shows recent 2 months only)
Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services. Free version is free!
-- Support --
RescueTime offers full support of the paid and free subscription. Just log in to our website at www.rescuetime.com and click "help" in the top right corner, then "start a discussion" to create the ticket. You get direct engineer access! Please, before you rate us, give us a chance to help you!
-- Developer Notes: Help us Improve --
Good news! Website visits are now reported in browsers on Android devices. Currently supported browsers are Chrome, Chrome (beta), Android Browser, Dolphin. Firefox and DolphinMini are not due to limits in their design.
We require an email because that is our "user name", and it is how we identify your login across multiple devices. Your email is NEVER shared with anyone.
Our app should not be transmitting much data-- on a few hundred KB per day. If you are seeing more than this there could be a problem with your install. Let us know by email, we can track it down! (We are not aware of any issue for this in version 2.0.0.)
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to email@example.com and give us a chance to help you. We happily extend Pro trials if you're setup has any issues.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.
More from developer
Since this is still a beta software we highly value any kind of feedback!
Features include (Visit https://tabsplit.com for more information):
* Tabs (Split up itemized bills between friends - e.g. restaurant bills - in this android app you can take a picture of a bill, split up the items and later digitalize the items on the website tabsplit.net)
* Payments (Record loans to your friends)
* Joint Payments (Group investments where the cost is shared equally across all participants, e.g. if you share the hotel bill)
* (One-way) Import from Billmonk