→ PLEASE USE THE FREE VERSION FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS BEFORE GOING PRO! Refund time is too short to test all the features, the free version has all the core functionality.
• Free and Pro versions are basically identical, so free version users will feel at home.
• Main "Pro only" feature is «Google calendar sync», plus it's ad-free.
• Migration to Pro is easy: install and open "Pro" - the app will prompt for import of data and settings from the free version.
• Usage of Free and Pro version in parallel is supported but may lead to confusion. Consider uninstalling the free version a few days after "Pro" migration.
→ For detailed changelog see FAQ.
This is the full version of Xpert-Timer Mobile. Please note, that there's also a free trial version available in Google Play you can create up to 50 timestamps with. Please try before you buy, to make sure you are happy with our product.
A project time tracking app like Xpert-Timer is a necessary tool for any successful company or freelancer. If you need a complete overview on how your time is spent, Xpert-Timer lets you create timestamps for your project work, sub projects and tasks easily. Use the reporting options to identify time wasters or print the report for your clients. When a project is completed, generate the report and get it signed on site with the In-App "Signature module", or send it to your client through email.
Here are some features of Xpert-Timer time tracker:
• Project time tracking by hitting the start/stop button
• Optional comment on every timestamp
• Manual timestamps can be created
• Client management
• To-Do list
• Indiviual pricing for each project
• Barcode scanner to start/stop projects
• Check-in / check-out reports
• Multiple timerange reports with graphic
• Filter options to create reports broken down by client, project or task
• Export your time tracking to HTML and CSV
• Generate professional PDF reports (additional charge)
• Sign your PDF reports directly on the screen of your mobile device (additional charge)
• Synchronization with server database of Xpert-Timer Pro/Enterprise for Windows (additional charge)
• Take photos and upload them into the Xpert-Timer Pro/Enterprise database (additional charge & XTPro/Enterprise necessary!)
• Call detection can start/stop projects automatically when client calls or is called (additional charge)
• Create email reports or share reports using dropbox, etc.
• GPS location on timestamps
• Display of your created timestamps on a map based on your GPS location
• Database backup and restore
Xpert-Timer Time Tracker is a standalone app for your Android mobile device and does not rely on an internet connection. This makes the product perfect for tracking your working hours or time spent on tasks wherever you are.
You can create to-dos, sub projects/tasks, main projects/tasks and link them to a client. Additionally you can add comments to every timestamp and have Xpert-Timer Time Tracker calculate the costs by setting an hourly rate for the project/task. This hourly rate may vary for each project.
Xpert-Timer can also create and scan barcodes/QR-codes. Create a QR-Code in the project settings, stick it on your machine or file and simply start tracking time by scanning it. Perfect, if you need to switch back and forth between projects.
Export your reports to .html or .csv. With the additional module "PDF-Reporting" you can create PDF Reports from Xpert-Timer and share them. Additionally, in case you need a signature of your client, you can purchase the "PDF-Signing" module which allows you to sign the PDF Report directly on your screen.
A lot of shortcuts and functions are implemented in Xpert-Timer, so please make sure you read the manual to get most out of the product.
Please visit: http://manual.xperttimer.com/mobile
Read some comments from our users:
Tony Myers: [...This is an awesome app for keeping track of your time...]
Anonymous: [...I have been using this app for a long time, and this is one of the rare devs on the market who will actually respond to email and implement suggestions....]
Edward Pillow: [...Awesome app, Frequent Updates, Lots of features...]
For further details please visit the product website at:
Info for "NEEDED PERMISSIONS":
+ The permission "READ CONTACTS" is needed to let you import a client from your contacts to the Xpert-Timer Time Tracker.
+ The permissions "MONITOR OUTGOINGCALL" and "READ PHONE STATE" are neccessary for the automatic call detection module.
Our time tracker app is simple and easy to use with an intuitive interface, and is completely free, just like a Nutcache account. The Time Logger & Time Tracking app offers mobile time tracking that syncs with your active invoices in the cloud – using the timer to record the minutes worked on a project, whether in the office or remotely, will automatically be billed to the relevant invoice on your online account - manually entering billable work is a thing of the past.
The app requires an active and forever FREE account with the Nutcache online invoicing and time management application (www.nutcache.com).
Application Key Features:
- Link the timer to any of your active projects and/or invoices online
- Time logging
- Time tracking
- Keeps running and recording time in the background, even when your phone is turned off
- Pause/resume the timer as needed
- Add notes to your time entries
- Opt to bill or not bill the selected project
- Access to full company information entered via your online account
- View your hours worked and activity in the last 30 days
- Easy and intuitive interface available in 10 different languages (English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese, Italian and Polish)
Tags : Time sheet, time tracker, time logger, time logging, time tracking, working time, timetracker, project, projects, task, tasks, notes, activity, activities, recording, pause, employee, project notes, Time logger, punch clock.
Record your time against projects and invoice your clients easily. Use the timer to record as you work or manually enter time each day. Generate Excel, CSV, PDF or HTML reports for invoicing. Export to your phone or tablets calendar. Store notes on your work and use the dashboard's charts and graphs to keep track of your time.
Premium upgrade available as in app purchase for PDF or HTML invoices, automatic calendar sync, record expenses, PDF/HTML reports and more.
• Timer function or manual time entry
• Ad Free
• Record time against client, project and optionally task
• Set project rate and overtime rate for invoicing purposes
• Export timesheet recorded to Excel/CSV file
• Export timesheet recorded to your google calendars on your phone/tablet
• Create PDF/HTML invoices (requires in-app purchase)
• Dashboard with pie chart and line graphs for analytics on your time recorded by project and day
• Apply Tax when generating reports
• Reminder notifications when timer is running - pause/stop timer from notification
• Timeout for long running timer
• View exported reports, easily share files with Dropbox, Google Drive or by email
• History tab shows all recent activity including time recorded, notes, expenses reports and invoices
• Store notes in each project with attached photo
• Enter notes on time entries
• Universal search across time entry notes, project notes and expenses
• Use GPS for location based time tracking, notification when near designated task location
• Backup your data to XML using Google Drive or on phone's SD card
• Daily scheduled backup
Premium Paid features
• Generate PDF/HTML invoices
• Track Expenses for projects/clients and store receipts
• Generate Expense reports
• HTML reports for invoicing
• Automatic calendar sync, have time entries automatically stored on your device's google calendar
• Longer recent history (28 days)
• More detailed dashboard and reports
Follow on Google plus https://plus.google.com/105831722839197626530/posts or use the Feedback option in the app's menu to email for support or feature requests.
- The Widget performs all important information briefly
- Registry of your working time, pauses and overtime
- Settings for the beginning of your working day, lunch breaks and working day duration for each weekday
- Graphical presentation of time intervals
- A Project Administration Module (for 2 standard projects)
- Adding new projects (only Pro-version)
- Hourly rate setting for each project
- Day events overview to correct
- Day/month/year overview statistics
- Daily statistics with detailed project information
- Data Export via E-mail as csv (Excel) (only Pro-version)
Just choose the widget on your mobile device and place it on screen
The widget shows “Start” and “Pause” buttons. To start choose the project needed.
The buttons “Setting”, “Details” and “Widget-Refresh” allow you to put individual settings and give a detailed information overview (accordingly to edit).
Following tabs lead you to the corresponding forms: “time tracking”, “events”, “project administration” and “statistics”.
Start your events with buttons “Start” and “Pause”. Choose the project needed.
The current event is green. Click the clock to get to the dialog to edit time.
You can edit your projects here (project name and hourly rates)
Choose your time range. The standard setting is “today” – 1 year.
Go to the overview needed. You can delete the data for the selected time range.
The App was initially written for my own use, so I will be glad to get your comments to make my App more functional.
TimeRegPLUS is developed for among others:
• Service providers;
• Care providers;
For everyone whose activities are variable or who has irregular working hours, TimeRegPLUS is a long-cherished wish. Simple working time registration without the need for pen and paper as well as automatic documentation through back-up facilities. It is no longer necessary to repeatedly make note of hours you worked on projects of relations
With TimeRegPLUS, you need to add a relation (or multiple relations at the same time) to your Android only once.
If you notice that you are wasting the time, and you do not intend it, it is worth to eliminate the time completely.
Time Recorder can visualize the use of your time.
Would you like something more fulfilling your life with a Time Recorder.
What you can do by Time Recorder
・Categorize the action.
・Record the time of your actions..
・Visualize the percentage of the action.
・Visualize the trends of behavior.
・Export/Import the time to a csv file.
・You can use the widget to record the time.
・To record your life time.
・To measure the lap time(walk - waiting - train etc) from home to your company.
・To know breakdown of business hours (per project, meetings, desk work, etc).
・To record a study time.
・To record sleep time.
- Report your voice call time
- Know where your web site time is spent
- Productivity reports, alerts, goals to manage your digital life
- Historical reporting to see your progress
- Privacy options to chose what you care about
Wonder where your day went? RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps individuals and teams propagate good processes and eliminate bad habits. Fight information overload and multitask thrash!
Some fans have this to say:
- Tim Ferris - author of The 4-Hour Work Week: "Simple and powerful. Use this product."
- Chris Sacca - tweets: "try @rescuetime to help achieve efficiency and life balance when using technology"
Our Android app tracks how you spend your mobile time, works great on its own but even better when combined with our computer app.
RescueTime for Android works by noting how long you spend in your mobile apps and phone calls, reporting back to you your efficiency score, top distractions and categories right on your mobile device. There is a handy stopwatch tool for manually tracking things like meetings and exercise, and you can set the productivity as you finish it, without visiting the website.
Full reports and charts, along with goals and alerts features, are available via the web app, and integrate tightly with your computer time, if you add that.
Existing RescueTime users can easily add our Android app to their accounts for free.
New users, you'll get a lifetime free individual web account when activating your app. All new users also get 14 days of Pro web reporting mode, which then reverts to free mode (still very popular!) until upgraded from our site. Be sure to try the desktop / laptop app too. One account is all you need for as many devices as you have.
Key features of Pro are:
- Details reporting, like (Android) contact's names for phone calls and (PC) document names
- Website time reporting on computer and mobile
- (PC only) FocusTime opt-in distraction blocking
- Set alerting rules to get nudged when you spend too much time on distractions or cheer you on when you hit your goals
- Unlimited data history (Free shows recent 2 months only)
Pro Solo RescueTime costs US $9.00 a month, full year at a discounted $72.00, if you want to keep premium services. Free version is free!
-- Support --
RescueTime offers full support of the paid and free subscription. Just log in to our website at www.rescuetime.com and click "help" in the top right corner, then "start a discussion" to create the ticket. You get direct engineer access! Please, before you rate us, give us a chance to help you!
-- Developer Notes: Help us Improve --
Good news! Website visits are now reported in browsers on Android devices. Currently supported browsers are Chrome, Chrome (beta), Android Browser, Dolphin. Firefox and DolphinMini are not due to limits in their design.
We require an email because that is our "user name", and it is how we identify your login across multiple devices. Your email is NEVER shared with anyone.
Our app should not be transmitting much data-- on a few hundred KB per day. If you are seeing more than this there could be a problem with your install. Let us know by email, we can track it down! (We are not aware of any issue for this in version 2.0.0.)
If you have ANY issues or questions, please contact us via the help system, or send email to email@example.com and give us a chance to help you. We happily extend Pro trials if you're setup has any issues.
The permissions we request of your phone are designed to make this tracking possible. More information is available on our website.
"TimeTracker" is a daily business support tooling for either live-recording or manually administrating an employees working time, pauses and vacation based on context like place, time, project, task and working type.
- Organized into clients, projects, and tasks
- Check in/out with breaks
- Manual input
- Backup/restore to/from SD-Card
- Export XML/CSV by Email or to Dropbox
- Localization English and German
- "Dark" and "Classic" GUI themes
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For update of status bar notification.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: For backup to SD-card.
Tags: timetracker, timesheet, time recording, punch clock
-- Easy to use: Recording work time with one click (check in / Check out)
-- Easy to get a clear statistical: by work item, work classification, date range & click to drill down detail
-- Easy to navigation: Overview by day, week, month, 2 month, season, next period, previous period
-- Focus on key activities: Setting the weighted value by work priorities
-- Work Classification: Manage your projects by work kind, assign tasks to work kind
-- Daily time sheet: work record contains - work item, check in time, check out time, work hours, score & subtotal
-- Back and change timesheet data: task name、check in time, check out time, task date, work kind, work weights etc.
-- Smart Time Tracker: Quit the app, turn off the phone, the App will continue tracking hours until you check out the task
-- Export data to Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote...
-- Backup / Restore data function
Target Time Record App realization 80/20 principle
step1: Take a moment to decide what you want to lock and achievable goals
step2: Focus & should also maintain a balance, consider the work, family, health on several categories, set different goals. Use this App to add some work classification, such as "work", "family", "health"
step3: Lists the key activities that will make you closer to the target, add these to the App's "Action item" . You can setting the weighting value (useful target job set as a positive weighting; impede goal, then set a negative weighting), it will guide you more effectively to achieve targets
step4: Pressing App "check in" button & push yourself to do that key activities. End of the execution, pressing App "check out" button. App will automatically calculate the time and score
step5: After the above steps, you have quantifiable goals into action rules, like sports competitions, take it as a challenge to the game, your goal is to accumulate more points every effort. App will provide different perspectives statistical information to let you know your achievements and ongoing efforts to motivate yourself. After some time, You will find that you have been closer to your goal
Tags: Time sheet, Working time, Time tracker, Time Recording, Time recorder, work clock, timeclock, Target time, Score, weights
1) The app requires you to press and Start/Stop button when you enter and come out of work.
2) The weekly summary list of the current week will be visible below the timer when there is at least one entry
3) Swipe left/right on the weekly summary list to navigate to previous and next months
The app comes with a widget to make your life easier. Press on the footer section of the widget to refresh the timer
- clock-in and -out of projects;
- simple-to-use interface;
- Dropbox sync enabling syncing between desktop and mobile devices;
- Cross-platform desktop version available for Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux;
- open-format plain-text file storing project information;
- generate reports, viewable in a browser or saved to SD card for later analysis;
- embedded user manual
Time Clock gains it's inspiration from a GNU/Emacs mode named timeclock written by John Wiegley.
Time It! allows you to easily track time spent for any kind of activity: work, sport, travel, entertainment...
Everything is possible by pushing one single button.
You get a clear overview of your daily activity and time spent for each of them.
Reduce your stress, increase your efficiency!
This application suits perfectly people managing several contracts or projects daily, working hourly, recording sportive or artistic performances, or simply willing to keep track of their various activities (travel, visits, lectures, development ...).
With its two modes (streaming or daily report) and the possibility to export into CSV (OpenOffice, Excel, Calc, Google Docs compatible), Time It! allows the user to create advanced statistic sharts.
- Time tracking
- Import / Export into CSV
- Send to DropBox
- Data sharing (email, Drive...)
- Add comments for your activities
- Start back from a previous track
- Daily, weekly, monthly report
- Widgets (maximal, normal or minimal size)
- READ/WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE : read / write data on local support (import/export CSV, only in the dedicated folder).
- INTERNET : save into you Dropbox account (only with your permission and into dedicated folder).
This is the first version. Don't hesitate to provide us feedback or bug reports by using our email firstname.lastname@example.org (now it is impossible for us to reply to comments on Google Play). This application is simple and user friendly, and seeks only to evolve.
If you like our application, please support us by donating or by buying our game Meon. Thanks!
Apart from this you can also synchronize your times with an optional web service and create nice reports from a separate Desktop program. That way you always have your latest data where you need it.
- manage projects
- freely create tasks or start, stop and continue them
- tasks can run in parallel
- assign projects to clients and hourly charges
- categorize times and add comments
- daily overview
- synchronizes times with an optional web service
- export data as CSV or XML files so that you can import them either in Excel or in a separate Desktop program that we offer for free
- support for MyBackupPro
- filter the time view based on times and categories
Visit http://www.inovox.de for:
- more information
- to download a Desktop program that can work with the same time data and create PDF reports
- to download a web service that synchronizes the data across devices
- to send us feature requests
One-tap time tracking for time based billing with photo attachments and voice memos. Customise your time sheet CSV, save to SD card and sent via email. No typing required to track your time!
Whether you're a small business, tradesperson, freelancer, consultant, healthcare professional or just need to bill your time more effectively, Business Time gives you the edge to improve your productivity.
* Import phone calls into your time sheet
* Email time sheets for easy invoicing
* Photos to ensure you keep accurate visual records
* Voice memos to minimise typing
* Projects to easily manage related tasks
* Maps to monitor time spent in each location
* Tags to see how much time you spend on similar tasks
* A to-do list to keep you focused
* Integrated address book to make it easy to contact clients
* Backup & restore functions to keep your data safe
Business Time PRO offers unlimited projects, tasks and timers.
Business Time FREE is limited to 5 projects, 50 tasks and 100 timers.
Please contact us if you experience any problems with the app - most issues are resolved within 48 hours so remember to update Business Time regularly!
More from developer
Since this is still a beta software we highly value any kind of feedback!
Features include (Visit https://tabsplit.com for more information):
* Tabs (Split up itemized bills between friends - e.g. restaurant bills - in this android app you can take a picture of a bill, split up the items and later digitalize the items on the website tabsplit.net)
* Payments (Record loans to your friends)
* Joint Payments (Group investments where the cost is shared equally across all participants, e.g. if you share the hotel bill)
* (One-way) Import from Billmonk