The National Museum is in a tissy. The country's jewel collection has been stolen and scattered all over creation. Your mission is to travel to far away places and steal back the jewels from their unrightful owners. As you leave your mother wishes you well and reminds you to be careful...GAMEPLAY
Collect all jewels as fast as possible and avoid guards and borders. You get extra men when you collect jewels.
Tip: Use only one finger to move around.SOUNDTRACKhttps://goo.gl/1MxkJ7BUGS, PROBLEMS, FEEDBACK?
Please leave your feedback in the comments or write us email@example.comPERMISSIONS
Your privacy is really important to me. Therefore, the only permission that this app requires is internet access (android.permission.INTERNET). This is needed for the highscore list to function.SOURCE CODEhttps://github.com/cdetamble/jewelthiefLICENSE
Copyright © 2016 MouthlessGames
Licensed under the GNU General Public License, Version 3.0.
'Jewel Thief' was a game made by Paul Ligeski from ServantWare in 1991. This app is a re-implementation for modern hardware using the original sprites and backgrounds.
• Game Idea, Sprites and Backgrounds by Paul Ligeski and ServantWare
• Applause Sound by Yannick Lemieux, CC BY 3.0
• Collect Sound by NenadSimic, CC BY 3.0
• Mouse Click, Party Whistle and Cymbal Sound by www.freesfx.co.uk
• Music by Chris Zabriskie, www.soundcloud.com/chriszabriskie, CC BY 4.0
• libGDX game development framework, Apache-2.0
Crafted with ♥ by MouthlessGames in Barcelona 2016.mouthlessgames.com