Neighboring Cell Info
Network Country ISO
Network Operator Name
SIM Country ISO
SIM Operator Name
SIM Serial Number
Voice Mail Alpha Tag
Voice Mail Number
If you want more information displayed then comment here.
This turns your phone into a wireless inertial measurement unit (IMU).
The following sensors are supported:
If your phone has not all these sensors, only the available sensor data is transmitted.
Example UDP packet:
890.71558, 3, 0.076, 9.809, 0.565, 4, -0.559, 0.032, -0.134, 5, -21.660,-36.960,-28.140
Timestamp [sec], sensorid, x, y, z, sensorid, x, y, z, sensorid, x, y, z
3 - Accelerometer (m/s^2)
4 - Gyroscope (rad/s)
5 - Magnetometer (micro-Tesla uT)
You can run this app in the background.
A warning dialog appears, if you are not connected to a WiFi network.
In the example video, the stream is directly processed by a MATLAB script for Kalman Filtering. But it's up to you, what you do with the data.
With the following Python script you can capture the UDP data stream from your phone:
import socket, traceback
host = ''
port = 5555
s = socket.socket(socket.AF_INET, socket.SOCK_DGRAM)
s.setsockopt(socket.SOL_SOCKET, socket.SO_REUSEADDR, 1)
s.setsockopt(socket.SOL_SOCKET, socket.SO_BROADCAST, 1)
message, address = s.recvfrom(8192)
except (KeyboardInterrupt, SystemExit):
Fit to GSM, CDMA, UMTS phone. It is an app for check cell info,support field test and replay.
- Show the information about RSSI/ ECIO/ Distance/NB cell/ signal strength/RSRP/SINR of the cell you used
- Field test record and replay, support call test
- Offline map
- Record site location used recently (Not limit)
- Support database, load database cell on current screen
- Users can load own site locations in seven different layers
- Support save favor location, show distance of two point you clicked
- Support navigate and set alarm to searched cell
- Indoor test
- Wifi signal infomation
- PC assistant tools, used to look at field test data at google earth
- Ping website
Detail SignalSitemap User Guide and PC Tool download here:
If you like SignalSitemap, please click 5 stars .
If you want full function version please contact us!
Any advices are welcomed, please contact email@example.com, it is helpful to SignalSiteMap.
1. Displays the Battery percentage.
2. Gives the Locality information of you.
3. Notification can be Enabled / Disabled.
Cell info display will be useful to know about the locality information in case of any travel to new location.
Limitations: This application works only if there is an Internet connectivity
- Color coded graphs with adjustable thresholds are completed and shown in real time
- Simple parameters such as posture, activity, accelerations (x,y,z), proximity, latitude and longitude, light etc ..along with the more complex ones such as heart rate, ECG, respiratory rate - anything the sensor itself can track
- Communicate with wireless external or internal sensors, use more then just your device's incorporated accelerometer, gyro and GPS
- Analyzes, save and import/export collected sensor data logs
- Shows data in numerical form or in diagrams with adjustable thresholds or color coding
- Shares sensor data readouts using e-mail, Google Drive, Dropbox...
- Live concurrent tracking across internal or external sensors - in real time
- Includes internal sensors: Proximity, light, orientation, magnetic field, pressure, temperatures...
- Collect and process all data - improve your training regiment or self tracking sessions. Visually
- Monitor one or more groups of workers, athletes, security on one mobile device - check their vital signs, location, be alerted
- Allows for quick integration of additional internal algorithms like: fall detection, pedometer, location alerts etc, by the users themselves
- Easily creates alerts and thresholds for different parameters
- Modular structure
- Color themes
(more on: http://senseview.mobi/supported-sensors.html)
- Android Internal (Accelerometers, Orientation, Magnetic Field, Light, Proximity, GPS)
- Android Internal (steps, temperature / humidity, barometer, luminosity) - on selected phones, like Samsung S4, Nexus 5
- Zephyr BioHarness BH3 (ECG, Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R interval, Respiration Rate, Internal temperature, Posture, Activity, Battery, Accelerometers)
- Zephyr HxM (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Pedometer)
- Zephyr HxM Smart (Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, R-R Interval, Stress, Intensity, Activity Level and Calories)
- more than 40 BT LE 4.0 Heart rate sensors (Adidas, BiiFit, Blueleza, Polar H7, Wahoo, 60beat...)
- SensorDrone environmental sensor (Precision Gas, Reducing Gas, Oxidizing Gas, Non-Contact Thermometer, Humidity, Temperature, Light, Color, Pressure, Proximity, Expansion Connector)
- Texas Instruments SensorTag environmental sensor (Gyro, Accelerometers, Compass, Humidity, Temperature, IR Temperature)
- OBD2 / ELM327 (automotive on-board diagnostics)
- Fitbit (import from web)
If your sensor is currently not supported, join the discussion on http://www.senseview.mobi and make a suggestion!
- Bluetooth (BT)
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (BT Smart)
- Solo or group tracking, safety, location: SenseView helps keep you safe and secure, while opening room for self improvement and growth
- Training improvements (group or solo): Being able to see your body react to different conditions and stress levels can severely change the way you train
- First responders: SenseView was used in the training of firefighters, tracking groups of 12 firemen during their annual drill
- Medical / mHealth: Remote tracking of patients
- Education, Research: learn how the internal sensors work and function, or how the external sensors collect and save data
- Machine to Machine (m2m) and Internet of Things (IoT) solutions
- Cars monitoring (OBD2 / ELM327)
- Bluetooth Breakthrough Awards 2014 finalists, CES, Las Vegas
- Application of the month on bluetooth.org
- Under Armour's Armour39 Challenge Phase one finalist
This application provide you following information about your SIM-Card:
SIM Card Signal Strength ,SIM Card Subscriber ID ,Dual SIM Ready, SIM Card Serial Number ,SIM Card Country ISO Code ,SIM Card Operator Name ,SIM Card Operator Code ,SIM Card State ,SIM Card Roaming Services Status ,SIM Card Data State ,SIM Card Data Activity ,SIM Card Voice Mail Text ID , SIM Card Voice Mail Number ,SIM Card Network Country ISO Code ,SIM Card Network Operator Name , SIM Card Network Operator Code ,SIM Card Network Type , Mobile Country Code (MCC) , Mobile Network Code (MNC) , SIM Card Call State
This application provide you following information about your Device:
Phone Type ,ICC card is present ,Device IMEI Number ,Device Brand , Device Model , Device Fingerprint ,Device Manufactures , Product , Device , Device Hardware , Device Build Type , Device Build ID , Device Build Host , Build User , Device Build Radio , Device Build Time , Device Build Board , Build Unknown , Build TAGS , Device Build Serial , Device Bootloader , Device Android ID , Device SDK Version , Device Version Code Name , Device Version Release , Version Incremental , Version SDK INT , Device CPU ABI , Device CPU ABI2 , Display, Device MAC Address, WiFi Status, WiFi IP, WiFi SSID, WiFi BSSID, WiFi Speed, WiFi Rssl, Device Battery Status, Battery Status, Battery Plug-in status, Battery Technology, Battery Level, Transmit All Network Data Traffic, Received All Network Data Traffic, Transmit Mobile Network Data Traffic, Received Mobile Network Data Traffic,Device Bluetooth Status, Device Bluetooth Name, Device Bluetooth Address,GPS Status Check
This application check for following information on your Device:
Front Camera, Back Camera, Support Flash, Bluetooth Adapter, WiFi Adapter, Support NFC, Microphone, Accelerometer Sensor, Magnetometer Sensor, Barometer Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor, Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Device Support GPS,External Storage Status Check, Device Registered Email
SIM Info, SIM information, SIM card information, SIM Detail, Device Detail, Device information, What is my IMEI, What is my MAC, What is my MAX WiFi Speed, Sensor Test or anything your are looking for is in this app...
Some people complain saying they can not see their number. Notice that SIM cards operators don't allow to display this information.
Also, dual phones are not supported on android. The manufacture adds this capability to it, so it is not possible to an app to get this information: only the manufacture of your cell phone has this capacity. It is not a problem with the application.... but we are still working to get that ....
"SIM-INFO" is a simple app does does no harm to your device, but the author disclaims all responsibility for any harm done or loss incurred anyway.
•Supports android platform 2.2 and above.
•Automatically search and login the WiFi Storage.
•Support network and parameters setting
•Support the keyword search function from the current folder
•Browse and edit(delete) files located on andriod phone/pad and WiFi Storage, edit(transfer) files between WiFi Storage and andriod phone/pad.
•Supports “Open In“ button to copy and open files in other applications.
•Support the filelist and thumbnail view, support thumbnail images show and MP3 artwork(ID3) shows; Support gravity sensor
•Upload photos and video records from android phone/pad to the WiFi Storage to clear up more spaces
•Support email documents
•Stream music, photo and even video from the WiFi Storage to android device over WiFi connection,decoding ability more
dependent on the system, file format depend on the player software installed on you device, we suggest to use MX Player
and other players.
•Support email and save photo,or upload photos to Facebook.
•Support Photo slideshow and background music playing