After you have finished with recording, you can save your track. It will be stored in the root folder of your sd-card as an .kml file. By default, the name of the .kml file is the current date and time, so you exactly know when you logged your track.
If you have installed Google Earth on your desktop, just double click the .kml file. Google Earth will open and it will show your track.
For your pleasure, some extra information will be shown on the screen of Sports Tracker while recording, such as your current position (latitude, longitude, altitude) and your current speed.
Since Version 1.1 it´s also possible to see your current position on a google maps screen.
NOTE: Please do not give this application a bad rating because of it´s easy buildup - there are some other similiar applications that have a lot more extras BUT this is not the apprecation of Sportstracker.
Horse-riding is a great way for us to get out and about to explore and enjoy the countryside but as riders we all know and accept that riding is not without its risks. Horses can be un-predictable. They can stumble, fall, spook and bolt, unseating their rider and leaving them injured - potentially isolated miles from home.
The ‘Horse Rider SOS’ concept is simple. It works by monitoring your activity while you ride - and in the event that you should fall off and are injured or unconscious, will send an alert to your chosen friends and family from your buddy list.
What’s fantastic about this app is due to the Gps capability of your smart-phone, ‘Horse Rider SOS’ is able to pin point exactly where you are and once the alert is triggered will send your ‘Gps position’ (via email) so that your rescuers are able to find you without delay.
Before you head off on your ride - simply open the ‘Horse Rider SOS’ app on your Android, press the ‘Start button’ and now ‘Horse Rider SOS’ will monitor your every move and track you while you ride. As long as it continues to detect your movement it will remain in ‘tracking mode’ and it will watch over you until your safe return.
In the event that you are unseated and fall off your horse and are unconscious or unable to move, ‘Horse Rider SOS’ will immediately enter ‘Alert Mode’ and the rescue process will begin. At this point your predetermined ‘buddies’ will be notified that you’re in trouble and will be sent your location so that you can be found and rescued without delay.
False Alarms - To avoid false alarms there is a built in fail-safe so that the alerts are only sent after a pre-determined and user-defined period of inactivity. Before the SOS is sent ‘Horse Rider SOS’ will warn you that it has entered ‘Alert mode’ and if it’s not a genuine emergency will give you the opportunity to over-ride it.
So now with ‘Horse Rider SOS’ you can ride alone safe in the knowledge that should the worst happen, an alert will be sent and help will be on its way.
* Results - live scores and fixtures including line-ups, goal scorers, substitutions, bookings, sent offs etc.
* Classifications - current classifications of competitions broadcasted by CANAL+.
* Twitter - CANAL+ SPORT tweets will let you be the first to learn about games transmission changes, commentators and competitions which will let you win prizes.
* Live on TV - dates, hours and previews of transmissions broadcasted live on CANAL+ SPORT,
* Video - our magazines including 1 na 1, O co biega and Laboratorium Pro.
We hope our app will be attractive for all sportfans.
- Track your activities on all Android Smartphones and Android Wear smatwatches (Sony Smartwatch 3, LG G Watch R, ASUS ZenWatch etc.)
- Send your workouts to Run-log.com and watch (Workouts of friends, maps, stats, events, Forums)
- Integration with Bluetooth Smart heart rate monitors
Sportlyzer turns your smartphone into a free training program and sports tracking device.
- track training with GPS or log workouts manually
- see your training route on the map
- compare yourself with friends via leaderboard
- see, edit and delete workouts
- create and edit your training plan
- log daily metrics, health problems, daily notes, events, competitions and test results
- view weekly stats and summary
- manage your Sportlyzer user profile
- live data sync with bluetooth heart rate monitors (Zephyr HxM, Polar H7 and other Bluetooth SMART devices)
Your data from Sportlyzer GPS Sports Tracker is uploaded to the cloud and made available to your trusted coach through the online or mobile apps (Sportlyzer Coach App). In the online app you can analyze your training data in depth and share it with your friends.
Coach, this is the easiest way for your athletes to keep you updated about their training and daily metrics.
At Sportlyzer.com you can coach more athletes in less time.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background could dramatically decrease battery life.
From version 1.23 we have dropped Android 2.2 support for brighter future.
Sportlyzer App needs access to:
- Modify/delete SD card contents - required by Google Maps
- Bluetooth administration - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Prevent phone from sleeping - required for tracking your workout in the background (screen turned off)
- Coarse(network-based) location, fine (GPS) location - required for tracking your route
- Change your audio settings - required for voice feedback during workout
- Create Bluetooth connections - required for Heart Rate Monitor connection
- Full Internet access - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- View network state - required to sync data between www.sportlyzer.com and Sportlyzer App
- Control vibrator - required for vibrating to notify on several events like on start of workout
- Read Google service configuration - required by Google Maps
- Find accounts on the device - required to show suggestions when entering email for Login and Register
· Real-time scores and team statistics that deliver a comprehensive view of the action
· Updated fixtures and tables that allow fans to follow the latest results of their favourite club
· Play-by-play updates or detailed commentary for fans to experience the match as if they are watching on it on their televisions
· Team and Player statistical leaderboard for each league including goals, assists, goals conceded, shots, shots on goal and more
· All team-related information in a single click, including your favourite team’s fixtures, squad and statistics
· Player bios and tournament statistics which are updated after every game
· Refreshing new design of the Dubai Sports MatchCentre
· Introduction of Timeline Feed which consists of real-time commentary and key events
· Visual representation of Events and Statistics
· Stay updated on the progress of the teams during the Football WC 2014 with the brand new Tournament Bracket
· Receive notifications about your favourite teams by setting alerts
ABOUT DUBAI SPORTS
Launched in 1998, Dubai Sports Channel has become a vibrant voice for all sports events, effectively capturing Dubai’s sobriquet as 'The Capital of Sports of the Middle East'. Through free-to-air digital broadcasts, Dubai Sports won the well-deserved title of 'The Fans Channel' for its continued efforts in broadcasting distinct programs that set new standards for TV coverage of various sporting events and coverage of a number of big tournaments such as: London Olympics 2012, Dubai Open Tennis Championship, Bundesliga, World Powerboat, in addition to the UAE Football League and other sports documentaries and important world sports.
Mais aussi les Coupes d'Europe de rugby, les plus grands rendez-vous de handball, l'ATP World Tour de tennis, la NBA...
Et en exclusivité pour les abonnés beIN SPORTS CONNECT, accédez au live/direct des chaînes et canaux beIN SPORTS en streaming
The new and improved beIN SPORTS app gives fans news, highlights, exclusive analysis and content on the biggest soccer teams, leagues and tournaments in the world, including La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, the Football League Championship, World Cup Qualifying, Copa del Rey, Coppa Italia, the Capital One Cup and much more.
In addition to soccer, we offer coverage of a wide variety of international sports, like motor sports and rugby.
The app also provides the programming lineup for both beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS en Español.
It is possible to add as many persons you want. Each person need the date of birth and the sex to display the right requirements. Sports programs can be loaded to smarphone or table PCs and used offline (without an active internet connection).
After selection of a sports program the requirements for the selected person can be displayed. For each requirement the results of the selected person can be stored.
Sport-Ii calculates the overall result for the sports program and show whether the person has already passed the test.
Requirements a person doesn't want to do can be hidden to increase the usability of Sport-Ii. This doesn't effect the passing of a test, all entered results are kept and can be displaxed again.
Results can be exported to use them in other programs. They can also be imported again. for example if they have been entered on an other device.
Sport-Ii is vailable in three version:
Sport-Ii Lite, Sport-Ii Pro and Sport-Ii Spec. The Spec(-ial) version has not been published yet.
Currently the German Sports Badge (DSA) up to 2012, for 2013 and from 2014 are available.
A Cooper Test is also available.
The value for Athletics of IAAF are available since Version of August, 14th 2014(Decathtlo, World or European Athletics Championships)
Additional sports programs can be added if required.
Legg til favorittlag og -ligaer. Nå kan du legge til dine favorittlag og -ligaer så du raskt kan filtrere frem disse.
Klikk på valgfri kamp og markér hjertet ved siden av ønsket lag eller liga.
Legg til kamper i kalenderen, få påminnelser, del med venner på Facebook og Twitter. Du kan selvsagt også filtrere ut enkelte sporter og kanaler.
Appen gir deg oversikt over TV- og websendinger fra de mest populære og største sportene i verden. Sporter som vises er fotball, håndball, sykling, bilsport, ishockey, basket, ski og skøyter. Sendingene inneholder kamper fra bl.a. Champions League, Premier League, Tippeligaen, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, NHL og NFL.
Free and paid plans are available with features that:
Make managing any sport easier, including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball and more
Help you track who’s coming to each game or practice
Sync personal and team calendars
Send messages to the whole team or just a group
Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live!
And much more!
GuardiApp could safe your life! This smartphone app monitors your activity and raises an alarm once you haven't moved for a certain period of time. It sends an emergency SMS message with your coordinates to your predefined alarm contacts. Before commencing your activity, you start GuardiApp and it runs discretely in the background. Of course you can still use your favourite sports tracker (Endomondo, runtastic, ...), GPS logger or any other sports apps at the same time without any restrictions!
GuardiApp automatically calls for help when you are not able to anymore. A "dead man's switch" for all outdoor athletes - a comforting feeling for you and your loved ones at home.
Whether jogging or running on lonely paths, during fog or at night, mountain biking in the forest, cycling, hitchhiking, trekking, climbing, skiing or snowboarding, skating, canyoning, horse riding, paragliding, flying, driving or motorcycling, etc., GuardiApp is your companion to make these and similar other activities safer.
FEATURES (Lite and Pro):
* Runs in the background during your activity
* Recognizes absolute motionlessness the way it can only occur after an accident, for example when you are unconscious
* Detects your current position
* Sends an SOS alert to your predefined emergency contacts via SMS, including your position
* Adjust sensor sensitivity to make GuardiApp usable for activities like car driving
* Configure more than one emergency contact (the Lite version only supports one single emergency contact)
* Answering machine: the alarm SMS will also be sent to people trying to call you after the alert has been triggered
By the way: should you happen to lose your device during your activity, just call it - the answering machine feature will send you an SMS with the exact position of your device. (Pro)
We respect your privacy! The requested permissions are used as follows:
* Precise (GPS) location: to determine your position during the alarming phase
* Read your contacts: to allow you to select your emergency contacts
* Read phone status: used by the answering machine feature (Pro only)
* Send SMS messages: to actually send the alarm SMS
* Prevent phone from sleeping: to keep the sensors and alerting functionality running in the background even when the screen is off and locked.
We guarantee you that no SMS messages will be sent to numbers not listed in your emergency contacts, especially not to any value-added numbers.
NOTE: GPS and mobile reception required for the use of this app. No replacement for certified search and rescue devices.
Finally one of the "Top 10 must have aviation apps" (Flying Magazine, July 2012) with thousands of installations is coming to Android!
- Unique user interface concept specifically designed for cockpit operations
- View PDFs of any size, possibly consisting of thousands of pages, including PDF-navigation (outlines, bookmarks)
- View images of any size, any resolution
- Whiteboard for storing handwriting
- Night mode suitable for night flying (red and green supported)
- Chronostat for one-click-storing of e.g. block time, departure time, etc., in UTC, and calculations
- Delivers the best experience on a tablet, but is also capable of running on Android phones and all other Android devices, which makes these perfect backup options (Android > version 2.2 required)
- Easy file sharing
- Designed with flight safety in mind
NOTE: this App doesn't contain ANY charts, but programs like Jeppesen JeppView™ make it easy to "print" charts into a PDF.