With GPS tracking and recording you can also identify your position in the skiing area and visually represent your complete day skiing on a map. In the iSki Tracker app your and your friends’ days skiing are represented visually: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed, photos, map.
Your own iSkier Community
Create your own iSkier Community. How? Very simple! Via the new iSki Tracker. At close of day iSkier evaluates the day skiing, analyzes it and shares it with friends.
Additionally you can download the respective iSkier Community of the skiing area on the website of all iSki Tracker partners – the “iSki Book” for winter sport freaks, so to say. Via an overall view on the homepage of the skiing areas (partners) you can access and compare both the day’s performance and the overall performance in the skiing area – independently from any other platform. Thus the cumulative (anonymized) data of a skiing area is available for comparison: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed and weather on your day skiing.
Continued use of the Tracking Feature (GPS) running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Publisher: feratel media technologies AG
How will anyone find me? How can alert someone for my rescue?
S.O.S. Sport monitors your movement via GPS or Accelerometer if for a time (which you define) it does not detect that you are moving, SOS Sport will initiate an alarm that you can cancel (if it were a false detection). If not, SOS Sport sends SOS for you as an SMS to designated contact with your coordinates (Latitude, Longitude) so they can go find you, or warn emergency services.
SOS Sport is fully automatic. Once activated, there is NO need to do anything. If it does not detect movement in the time that you specify, SOS will send an SMS for your rescue. This is logical. If you're seriously injured or unconscious, how do you call something for help?
SOS Sport is useful for running, riding, hiking… etc. All sports! Use it anytime your alone and have peace of mind know that someone will be able to find you.
This application is independent. You can still use your regular tracker: Sport Tracker, Endomondo, OruxMaps, etc. Remember, it's a complement for your safety.
* I created this application because I practice and mountain biking and am often out alone. If you think it can be improved, please send me an email with your proposal or improvement and I'll be happy to consider it.
* Remember that you could be in a place without coverage, SOS Sport will not be able to send an SMS in this case. So sport with responsibly!
Free and paid plans are available with features that:
Make managing any sport easier, including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball and more
Help you track who’s coming to each game or practice
Sync personal and team calendars
Send messages to the whole team or just a group
Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live!
And much more!
GuardiApp could safe your life! This smartphone app monitors your activity and raises an alarm once you haven't moved for a certain period of time. It sends an emergency SMS message with your coordinates to your predefined alarm contacts. Before commencing your activity, you start GuardiApp and it runs discretely in the background. Of course you can still use your favourite sports tracker (Endomondo, runtastic, ...), GPS logger or any other sports apps at the same time without any restrictions!
GuardiApp automatically calls for help when you are not able to anymore. A "dead man's switch" for all outdoor athletes - a comforting feeling for you and your loved ones at home.
Whether jogging or running on lonely paths, during fog or at night, mountain biking in the forest, cycling, hitchhiking, trekking, climbing, skiing or snowboarding, skating, canyoning, horse riding, paragliding, flying, driving or motorcycling, etc., GuardiApp is your companion to make these and similar other activities safer.
FEATURES (Lite and Pro):
* Runs in the background during your activity
* Recognizes absolute motionlessness the way it can only occur after an accident, for example when you are unconscious
* Detects your current position
* Sends an SOS alert to your predefined emergency contacts via SMS, including your position
* Adjust sensor sensitivity to make GuardiApp usable for activities like car driving
* Configure more than one emergency contact (the Lite version only supports one single emergency contact)
* Answering machine: the alarm SMS will also be sent to people trying to call you after the alert has been triggered
By the way: should you happen to lose your device during your activity, just call it - the answering machine feature will send you an SMS with the exact position of your device. (Pro)
We respect your privacy! The requested permissions are used as follows:
* Precise (GPS) location: to determine your position during the alarming phase
* Read your contacts: to allow you to select your emergency contacts
* Read phone status: used by the answering machine feature (Pro only)
* Send SMS messages: to actually send the alarm SMS
* Prevent phone from sleeping: to keep the sensors and alerting functionality running in the background even when the screen is off and locked.
We guarantee you that no SMS messages will be sent to numbers not listed in your emergency contacts, especially not to any value-added numbers.
NOTE: GPS and mobile reception required for the use of this app. No replacement for certified search and rescue devices.
Finally one of the "Top 10 must have aviation apps" (Flying Magazine, July 2012) with thousands of installations is coming to Android!
- Unique user interface concept specifically designed for cockpit operations
- View PDFs of any size, possibly consisting of thousands of pages, including PDF-navigation (outlines, bookmarks)
- View images of any size, any resolution
- Whiteboard for storing handwriting
- Night mode suitable for night flying (red and green supported)
- Chronostat for one-click-storing of e.g. block time, departure time, etc., in UTC, and calculations
- Delivers the best experience on a tablet, but is also capable of running on Android phones and all other Android devices, which makes these perfect backup options (Android > version 2.2 required)
- Easy file sharing
- Designed with flight safety in mind
NOTE: this App doesn't contain ANY charts, but programs like Jeppesen JeppView™ make it easy to "print" charts into a PDF.