IMPORTANT NOTE: This app requires a device with a built-in temperature/humidity sensor (e.g. Samsung GALAXY S4 or Samsung GALAXY Note 3)
It is a humidity meter (barometer) that can track environmental conditions for up to 8 hours.
It uses these sensors:
Ambient temperature sensor (Thermometer)
These type of sensors are on devices such as the:
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
For other phones without these sensors, the environmental conditions are
extrapolated using other basic sensors in the device.
Celsius or Fahrenheit
Outdoor range: -15 to 40 Celsius (5 to 104 Fahrenheit)
Indoor range: 12 to 34 Celsius (54 to 93 Fahrenheit)
Application is GUARANTEED doesn't use the advertizing, any payments, collection of user data.
You have a newest Samsung Galaxy S4 or Note 3, it has the newest sensors, but you can not understand how to use it? It's very easy now!
A ClimatSens for Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3 shows a local Temperature, Light, Humidity, Atmosphere Pressure, Temperture processor, Temperture battery data on the screen in real time.
Displaying data in the status bar. Data record in a database, database converting in the CSV format with further sending by e-mail is carried out. Database viewing on the smartphone. Simple diagrams.
Nothing excess, nothing difficult - you have all data in a split second. In the 3x2 widget displays temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, light read by the smartphone's sensors, as well as the temperature of CPU and battery. Location on map. Current Weather.
The ClimatSens is an animated desktop widget for Android. It uses built-in smartphone sensors: Temperature, Humidity, Atmospheric pressure and Light.
You can change the displayed units because the app allows to change some settings.
The affordable units are:
Celsius or Fahrenheit degrees (for the temperature)
A percentage (Humidity)
Millibars, millimeters or inches of mercury (The atmospheric pressure)
The data value can be rounded to the nearest whole.You can turn on or turn off the animation.
The most important thing in design was the widget's "lightness" for easy information reading and, at the same time, did not have to take a lot of useful space of the desktop.
That's why I used the clear glass imitation for the ClimatSens visualisation.
Due to this, the widget looks good on any desktop wallpaper. I paid special attention to App low power consumption during the development.
When the screen is off the application goes into standby mode, which favorably affects the energy consumption.
ClimatSens the user can configure the update rate from 1 second to 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds.
In the ClimatSens in addition to temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure, the light level is displaying. You can select a theme. The structure is the ClimatSens entire application and animated desktop widget, but with extensive customization options.
The main application is done as the ClimatSens dialog box, which displays information about the temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit, Humidity in percentage level of illumination in lux, air pressure in millibars and millimeters of mercury.
The ClimatSens sales started in June 2, 2013.
These applications are very young, I have a lot of plans for the development of their functionality.
Before installing the application make sure the sensors in your device.
Youtube old version:
Important Note: Make sure beforehand that your device is equipped with an external temperature sensor and pressure sensor / humidity.
Device currently supported:
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
With this widget, you can view:
* The outdoor temperature via the thermometer built into your smartphone
* The temperature of your battery
* The moisture
* The atmospheric pressure
No internet access is required and low consumption.
If you do not have a sensor on your mobile, you can not select information displayed on the widget.
Tap the widget once to force it to update its values in real time during a period of 10 seconds by default.
Tested on Galaxy S4.
I expect to be able to reduce the inconvenience of students to study or a related field who are engaged in the business related relative humidity(especially, paint-business)
* Relative humidity, dew point numerical implementation to one decimal
* Expansion of the range of -15 to implement the video to 40 degrees below zero
And now, introducing the new WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – a beautiful, interactive way to see how much energy is being used to keep you comfortable. Slide the thermostat bar and see how you can make an impact - know your power!
Know Before with these awesome features:
• NEW WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – How hard will your home’s HVAC need to work to keep you comfortable? Find out with the Energy Meter – see the difference a few degrees higher or lower make! Just slide the bar to see projected monthly cost, energy use and carbon footprint!
• Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts – Weather happens. Depend on the most accurate current, hourly and 10-day weather forecasts for 2.6 million locations worldwide.
• Know Before Weather Alerts – Minutes matter. Get all National Weather Service warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations. Plus, exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition!
• Spark Alerts – Unique and beautiful, Spark turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning proximity alerts!
• Enhanced Interactive Map – “See” the weather through multiple layers, like Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
• Live Weather Cams – View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture of the weather at destinations near and far.
• Live Traffic Cams – Avoid traffic headaches. Our live traffic cams help you see driving conditions before you get jammed.
• Lifestyle Forecasts – Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel this weekend’s BBQ? Our Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather conditions to advise you how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
• Weekend/Weekday Section – Get helpful at-a-glance summaries of weekday and weekend weather!
• Photos Section – View amazing photos from WeatherBug users! Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery. You can even share your own photos right from your device. Share your moments with millions of WeatherBug users!
• Weather News – Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
• Hurricane Center – Get the latest info on hurricanes, investigate past hurricanes and track current hurricanes as they happen!
• Conditional Backgrounds – Quickly find out if the day will be clear, cloudy or rainy at a glance!
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms” - WeatherBug!
Earth Networks, Taking the Pulse of the Planet®!
✓ Readout for all the sensors on your device (think Tricorder - but real!)
✓ Widgets for temperature, magnetic, light, humidity and pressure sensors (if you have them)
✓ Save all data to CSV - play with it however you like
✓ Map of readings of other users and of your own, see averages within each map window, click on icons to see full readout
✓ Manual reports
✓ Tons of graphs (for geeks like us :))
✓ Contribute to our maps (you can turn off sharing in settings)
✓ Share data to help us improve the weather forecast
✓ Looks great on tablets
Turn your device into a thermometer, barometer, lightmeter and hygrometer - depending on which sensors your device has - with this app your phone is a mobile science kit!
What if my phone doesn't have many sensors?
We've teamed up with Hex3.co to provide support for their StormTag and StormTag+. These bring pressure, temperature, humidity & UV sensors into a package that attaches to your keyring, never needs charging and sends data via Bluetooth LE. Get one now - from $20 on Kickstarter :) http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jonatherton/stormtag-a-bluetooth-weather-station-on-your-keyri
Get the beta:
By using WeatherSignal you become part of the world's most ambitious weather crowdsourcing project – helping to record weather patterns on a more localised level than ever before. We are working with numerous meteorological institutions, including the Univ. of Washington, Birmingham Univ. and the UK Met Office. Your readings help us improve weather forecasting for everyone!
Featured in the New Scientist and Scientific American! http://bit.ly/1aFY3Ls
*Thermometer readings are experimental!*
*** This app is experimental! Individual TEMPERATURE readings may be incorrect, but when averaged over many users we get reliable information for our community powered maps. ***
The app works best on the Galaxy S4 since it has the most sensors. Get a StormTag to add sensors to your phone.
The WeatherSignal app can measure:
✓ Pressure (certain devices only)
✓ Temperature (see note)
✓ Light Intensity
✓ Humidity (Galaxy S4 only)
✓ Magnetic Flux
✓ Acceleration (turn on in application settings)
This app features Google's Activity Recognition: monitor when you're walking, in vehicle, on a bicycle. Save the results to CSV and perform your own analysis/create maps, for example for quantified self.
*** TEMPERATURE ***
We’ve come up with an algorithm that translates battery temperature into ambient temperature – making your phone a thermometer. For each user this is approximate but there is a very strong correlation between battery and ambient temperature when spread over a crowd of users. If you are using a cell phone without an external thermometer then the temperature reading you’ll see is a battery temperature reading converted through our algorithm. Often the algorithm will get it wrong, but we've shown that with appropriate averaging and filtering, these readings correlate extremely well with external ambient air temperature.
The Galaxy S4, which has an ambient air temperature thermometer, may produce incorrect readings if the phone is hot due to use.
*** PRESSURE ****
Devices that contain barometers include:
Galaxy S3, S4, Note (1,2,3)
RAZR MAXX HD
millibars/hPa inches of mercury aka Hg or inches H
centigrade/celsius and Fahrenheit
It only uses S4 build in sensors!!!
-Notification Bar (Temperature)
-2 different app widgets (8 more in paid version with color and transparency customization)
-Works without internet connection
Measures the ambient temperature, humidity and pressure.
-°C or °F selection.
Use it only for reference , it is not for professional use. It only uses device sensors.
How to use;
-Don't put your S4 to direct sunlight.
-Put it on a flat surface and wait some time for exact results
Most Android devices still do not have a barometer, ambient thermometer, or hygrometer. See the (probably incomplete) COMPATIBILITY list below for devices that this app is useful with.
For those who desire more, consider donating by purchasing Weather Station Pro. PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION OF WEATHER STATION FIRST to make sure your device has the sensors for the types of readings you want.
***IF UPGRADING FROM v126.96.36.199 OR LOWER TO v2.0.0 OR HIGHER YOU WILL HAVE TO UNINSTALL THE OLD VERSION AND REBOOT FIRST. A "-24" error code appears during update. This error doesn't affect the app and only appears when you try to update. It is recommended you uninstall the old version of the app and reboot your device before reinstalling. If you don't want to update you can disable auto updates for the app in Google Play.
• No ads
• Depending on device, supports: Ambient Temperature, Pressure, Relative Humidity, Absolute Humidity, Dew Point, Mixing Ratio, Heat Index, Illuminance, |Magnetic Field|, and Barometric, GPS, & Density Altitude
• Graphs with details including 24 hour and 7 day hi & lo markers
• Pro only: 14 day graphing
• Pro only: 14 day hi & lo markers on graphs also
• Pro only: Multi-Series graphing able to graph any number of (normalized) reading types
• Pro only: Ongoing Status Bar Notification (ideal for Temperature but can be used for any of the reading types in the range of -20 to 120)
• Pro only: Sunrise/Set info
• Pro only: Moon info
• Notification alerts
• Records set by your device
• Share screenshots
• Printing support (Android KitKat+)
• Unit choices for temperature/dew point/heat index (°F, °C, K), pressure (mb, inHg, kPa, atm, Torr, psi, hPa, mmHg), absolute humidity (g/m³, kg/m³), mixing ratio (g/kg, kg/kg), and elevation/altitude (ft, m)
• Pressure can be adjusted to mean sea level using the Altimeter Setting
• Use GPS provided elevation/altitude for pressure adjustments
• 5 widget types (4x1, 1x4, and 3 1x1) with 3 style choices (on Android 4.2+ these widgets are also available for the lock screen)
• Widgets are highly customizable including text color and size
• Pro only: Full size widget with icons
• Pro only: Widgets have several color theme choices
• Pro only: Light and dark application themes
• Indicators for rising/falling/steady readings
• 24 hour hi & lo readings on main screen
• Calibration of raw values output by sensors
• Pro only: Experimental battery temperature based calibration for offsetting inaccurate ambient temperature and relative humidity readings
• Export background readings to .txt files
• Pro only: Unlimited Auto Logging of background readings with geo coordinates to .txt files
• Localized numbers and dates & times
• Pro only: Settings and data from Weather Station v2.0.0 or higher can be transferred to Pro on first start
The 'About' section in the app has much more detail on how Weather Station works.
Devices with a hygrometer, thermometer, and barometer:
Note 3 (III)
Devices with only a barometer:
Note 2 (II)
RAZR MAXX HD
XYBOARD 8.2 & 10.1
XOOM 1 & 2
HTC One (M8)
*Precise location... for GPS elevation/altitude; Moon and Sun info and Auto Logging of coordinates
*Modify/delete/read USB/SD card storage contents... for exporting/logging background readings to .txt files; screenshots
*Prevent device from sleeping... for background readings and battery temperature based calibration services; the screen wake lock troubleshooting setting
*Run at startup... to restart background readings and the ongoing status bar notification after a reboot
*Control vibration... on a notification alert
Discover the first Personal Weather Station made for Android phones and its App!
A Netatmo Weather Station is required. Find out more about the Netatmo Weather Station at www.netatmo.com.
Become a contributor and be part of this unique Personal Weather Station network: measure locally with your Netatmo Weather Station, monitor directly from your phone with the Netatmo app!
-Access your station’s measurements (temperature, humidity, barometer, felt-like temperature, CO2 and air quality) directly from your phone.
-Intuitive and easy navigation! Swipe between outdoor measurements and indoor measurements in one easy gesture.
EVENTS AND NOTIFICATIONS:
-Notifications for peak and variation events (CO2 concentration, extreme temperatures, low and high pressures…).
-Automatically logs events in your personal timeline.
-7 days of forecast, available at your exact Netatmo Weather Station location!
- Innen- und Außentemperatur
- relative Luftfeuchtigkeit Innen und Außen.
- Taupunkt für Innen und Außen
- Neue Luftfeuchtigkeit
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app requires a device with a built-in temperature/humidity sensor (e.g. Samsung GALAXY S4 or Samsung GALAXY Note 3)
This app only works on devices that have ambient temperature and humidity sensors like the Samsung Galaxy S4!
* Display current ambient temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
* Display current ambient humidity.
* Display dew point.
* Display absolute humidity.
* Display pressure.
* Display altitude based on pressure.
* Temperature graph to help visualize temperature change.
* Widgets for home screen and lock screen!
* Simple 2x1 widget for displaying humidity or temperature.
* Large 4x2 widget for displaying humidity or temperature. (Pro)
* Large lock screen widget.(Pro)
* Full customization of widgets. (Pro)
* Samsung Galaxy S4
* Humidity graph.
* Multiple languages.
* Improve graph.
* Improve performance.
* android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION. Used for getting altitude using GPS. ** The app will ask for permission to use the GPS before ever accessing the GPS.
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: firstname.lastname@example.org
See if the weather forecasts from weather stations are true with Thermo! A first of its kind Android app that lets you measure temperature and humidity readings. No more having to rely on online weather reports or even the news. Use Thermo and turn your phone into a thermometer.
This application relies on thermometer/ambient temperature sensor present on your device. Please check the manual and ensure your device is equipped with a thermometer before purchasing it.
Thermo works on any device that has an inbuilt thermometer. Simply download the app and install it to convert your phone into a temperature sensor device. Measure temperature in Fahrenheit or Celcius at any point of time and across time intervals. You can also add a description to each reading, which can later be used for filtering the readings. You can also monitor the temperature over a period of time and log various readings under a heading, allowing you to track changes in the temperature. The app also lets you view the log in a graphical manner. The graph, combined with filtering, offers a powerful tool for tracking temperature changes.
Thermo for Note 3 & Galaxy S4 reads and reports ambient humidity as well. It uses Galaxy S4 inbuilt humid sensor to measure humidity.
And once you’ve done that you can share your location and your reading instantly on to your favourite social network, Facebook. Your post would be geo-tagged as well!
The app also has a calibration option that can be customized by you for your phone. You can offset any errors in temperature reading due the sensor inaccuracy, influence of heated battery or phone case you may be using.
What’s more there’s a home screen widget that lets you quickly view the current room temperature. This widget has been developed efficiently to consume the least amount of battery possible. You have an option to automatically add log from widget. Please set a log title in the settings screen to enable this feature. Latest version of the app can display the temperature reading on the notification tray.
Currently, Thermo supports English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Norwegian, Arabic, Korean, Chinese and Japaneese.
Samsung Galaxy S4 is the first mobile phone to provide an ambient temperature sensor. And Thermo is one of the world's first temperature apps.
Samsung Galaxy S 4 ( sgs4 or gs4 )
Samsung Note 3
The reading displayed may not be accurate and hence we do not recommend it for medical purposes.
You can browse your stored bookmarks, filter them by tags (add more to intersect, tap on top of the list to reset filter), search them and add new from the browser via "Share".
1. You need your OWN scuttle installation. This is not included in this app or done by me. Read http://scuttle.org for more information.
2. The app works on a local database, so if you change something in Scuttle directly, remember to re-import via the menu.
3. You can only add new bookmarks. Editing and deleting is currently not supported (Scuttle API limitation)
4. This app comes with no warranty whatsoever, it worked for me, it might work for you. After all it's free, :-)