NOTE: There is one situation where SMS Time Fix is unable to fix your messages. If messages sent while your phone is turned off (or disconnected) show the time that your phone was turned on (connected), and you'd like it to show the time the message was actually sent, then SMS Time Fix will not solve your problem. Please contact your network provider and your device manufacturer and let them know that you are not satisfied with the way your phone and the network have been configured.
SMS Time Fix on Github:
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in your messaging app then:
- Open your messaging app and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the app
- Open the app again and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
● APUS Notification shows number of WhatsApp unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows number of email apps like Gmail, Samsung Email, android email unread messages;
● APUS Notification shows unread SMS messages numbers, and works well with almost ALL SMS Apps like GO SMS, Android default SMS App, Google Handout, Handcent SMS App and so on;
● APUS Notification shows missed incoming CALL number;
● APUS Notification works by showing unread messages number on supported social apps icons anywhere, such as icon or folders on home screen, even dock bar.
● APUS Notification has been tested on most Android phones, such as Samsung Galaxy (include Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note2, Note3, Note4), HTC, MOTO, Huawei, and Sony.
APUS Notification and APUS Launcher born to work together, making boosting smarter, more effective and durable.
If you find any issue of APUS Notification on your Android phone, please feel free to contact us.
If you want us to support more Social Apps, please contact us, too.
Improve WhatsApp unread messages issue on some Android phones.
WhatsApp support has issue on a few Samsung Galaxy phones, we will fix it in next version. If WhatsApp has this issue on your phone, please contact us.
Do your friends always borrow your phone to play games? Do you concern your short messages may be read by people you do not want to?
SMS Lock helps you out!
SMS Lock is a light tool to protect your personal short messages (SMS & MMS).
The cute lock is designed upon Android system level, to provide fully privacy protection to your short message box (Messaging). After enabling SMS Lock, there will be lock pattern protection when opening short message apps.
Remember to enable IMAP in Gmail.
Please note that auto backup might not work reliably when SMS Backup+ is installed on the SD card. Future version will hopefully fix this, in the meantime please move it back to phone memory if possible.
For those of you worried about app permissions: there is a detailed explanation in the FAQ section of the website.
Also, please consult the FAQ on the website before sending me an email.
* Support Emoji characters in text format and can be displayed in Emoji supported OS (Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.7 or later)
* Filter by conversation
* Filter by date
* Filter by SMS type
* Sorting SMS
* Export to Normal plain text (*.txt)
* Export to CSV, comma-separated values (*.csv)
* Restore SMS from previously exported .txt or .csv file
* Selectable date and time format
* Support Unicode UTF-8 encoding with/without BOM
* Support Windows, Unix, Mac plain text new line format
★ Our Facebook page has some Sample Output screenshots
♥ If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at:
*NEW: Improved support for when Hangouts is set as your SMS app (it does not work with regular Hangouts messages)
SMS Popup provides a convenient popup dialog when a message is received that allows you to quickly read and reply to messages. It also provides in-depth customization of message notifications including contact specific sound, vibrate and LED settings.
NOTE: SMS Popup does mark message as "read" - if the notification tray icon does not disappear, make sure you disable the system messaging app notifications and use SMS Popup's notifications instead. Please see FAQ for more information.
Full feature list:
-convenient popup window on incoming message
-quickly reply, delete or close the message
-built-in "quick reply" for even faster messaging directly from popup window
-have your messages read to you using text-to-speech
-reply to messages using the system voice recognition
-customize notifications including sound, vibrate pattern, LED color (if available) and notification icon
-also customize notifications for individual contacts
-setup notification reminders (repeating notifications if you miss the first one)
-optional privacy mode to hide sender name and message contents
-Specify phone numbers to receive the messages from.
-Specify phone numbers or e-mail addresses to forward the messages to.
-Set up rules to modify the messages before being forwarded on the fly.
-Attach information of the original sender on the forwarded message.
-View a history of the messages forwarded.
-Block forwarded messages from reaching your default messaging app's inbox. (Not available on Android 4.4 and up)
-Specify days of the week and times of the day in which messages should not be forwarded.
Enjoy the app and don't forget to leave some feedback. Thank you.
This app listens for incoming SMSs, saves them as fast as it can in an internal database (not the INBOX) and shows a notification.
If you see a "ghostly notification" from this app, but not from the stock SMS/MMS app (check screenshot #2), you can open the app, read your lost message and -if you wish- you can move it to your INBOX to store it or reply to it.
If you don't want to move it to the INBOX or if the stock SMS/MMS app didn't lose the message (check screenshot #1 and... good for you, by the way!), you can safely delete it from the internal database: no message from the INBOX is EVER deleted.
More informations can be found on the homepage: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=12765846
If this app helps you recover a precious message you would have hated to lose, consider a small donation as a token of appreciation ;-)
Donations are handled as In-app payments and enable the following OPTIONAL features:
- Remove Ads
- Use delayed notifications
If you lose your donation information (i.e.: you reset your device or you move to a new device) just open the app, hit the "Menu" button and select "Donations". The app will synchronize with the Market and restore every donation you made.
- SMS permissions are needed to write to the INBOX.
- Read contacts is needed to show the contact name in the list.
- Internet/Network is needed to show Ads. No other network communication is done.
- Billing is required for donations.
If you have any issues with the app, before posting a 1-star comment, contact me on G+ (https://plus.google.com/115133497526444505927/posts) and I'll try to help. If I can't help you, go ahead and post a 1-star for the benefit of everyone else!
What do people think of this app?
"Works wonders! Wonder how many messages I missed before this app. It caught 10 messages in a couple weeks that my android missed or didn't notify." - M., Jul 13th, 2012
"Thx u Thx u" - R., Nov 13th, 2011
"Love this App! I thought that people were just not responding but in reality there messages were just getting lost and with this App it helps me recieve those messages that get lost." - S., Jan 3rd, 2012
"Does exactly what it says it does. A nice quick-fix for an annoying problem." - C., Apr 10th, 2011
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Google Drive/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Google Drive or Gmail
-Can download backup files from Google Drive
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese - Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean - Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria - Thanks to Balu & Hevesi J.
- Turkish - Thanks to Fatih Fırıncı
- Arabic - Thanks to Falcon Eye
- Polish - Thanks to Alvin Świtała
- Russian - Thanks to Сергей Приклонский, Mikhail Medvedev
- Ukrainian - Thanks to Mikhail Medvedev
Message locker ensures that your messages and emails are safe from anyone using or browsing your phone.
Message locker locks and adds a password to all your messaging, SMS, chat, texting, email apps on your device. It does this by simply adding a PIN / Pattern to enter any of your messaging and SMS apps. Message locker ensures to safe guard your messages and emails from anyone using or browsing your phone. Without the PIN/Pattern no one can see your private messages.
Trust no one and keep your conversations secure with Message Locker.
- Adds a PIN / Pattern Lock to all your messaging and email apps.
- One PIN / Pattern to lock multiple apps.
- Automatically detects messaging apps on device.
- Intuitive and simple interface for great experience.
- Keeps your conversations safe and secure.
- Fast and Easy unlock.
- Optimized for HD tablets.
- E-Mail based password recovery.
- Third party and system apps supported including Whatsapp, Snapchat, Gmail, Telegram, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Viber, Hangouts and many more.
How it works:
- Create a new PIN / Pattern.
- Select the apps you want to lock from the list of applications supported on your device.
- And that's about it. Safe and secure.
In case if you forget your passwords we will send you to your registered e-mail id.
GET_ACCOUNTS permission is get user e-mail id for sending password.
You no longer have to worry about anyone getting access to your phone. In case you were wondering, we don't have any access to your messages either.
- Love us? Like us! : http://facebook.com/innorriors
- Twitter addict? Follow us : http://twitter.com/innorriors
- Stay updated! Visit us: http://www.innorriors.com
1.Choose and add cities you wanted, if you want to know the time, date of any city.
2.Have the function of searching for cities.
3.If you want to add new city, you can click fork to cancel the other old.
4.The clock is beautiful, display white in the day, deep blue in the night.
3D World Time displays the current time around the globe.
Cities are yellow if currently in daylight or blue if in the dark. The line length is proportional to the city population.
Spin the globe and pinch to zoom.
OPTIONAL: In app payment to remove the advert and support dev.
(If you have any issue please email your device, OS version and full description of the problem).
1、get the NTP time quickly
Welcome to Time Calibrator!
Time Calibrator has been specifically designed to deliver accurate time information to people all around the globe. The app connects automatically to the atomic clock server in Switzerland to display the exact local time and date. Through quantum technology, the information travels at the speed of light from the NTP server and is communicated directly to AtomTime i-Atomic watches via light signals.
This is a revised re-publishment of the app "Bankomat Card Infos" (which was removed from Play Store by Google). The "Donation" page has been removed completly, because it violated Google's Content Policy and/or Developer Distribution Agreements.
This app has nothing to do with payments, nor does it include any payment functionality. This is just a technical analysis tool for scanning NFC-enabled EMV Smartcards, issued in Austria.
This is not a payment app!
This app tries to read free accessible informations (and if found) the last debit transactions from Austrian (and maybe other) Maestro debit cards (in Austria called "Bankomatkarte").
Of course works only with NFC-enabled cards (these cards often have the "pay pass" logo or the NFC logo printed on them).
At the moment this app does not use the full EMV standard, so maybe it won't give much or any infos on cards from other banks. This app only uses reading commands, so no harm should be done to your card.
But I do not assume any liability for errors or losses of any kind! Use at your own risk!
This may not be perfect, or the best way this could be done. I'm not an EMV expert. This was not to be intended a professional project, but just a small proof-of-concept solution for myself to learn more about EMV - made in my free time. Check the link section on the project's Github website for more information on the result data and on EMV.
Note on security:
As banking cards may contain sensitive information, everyone should be careful when installing apps like this one. So to increase trustworthiness:
• This app only uses the "NFC" permission and nothing else (also no internet access!).
• The full source code of this app is freely available at: https://github.com/johnzweng/bankomatinfos
• No data is being stored or sent (unless you send it yourself via Android's "Share" function).
This app does not contain any ads!
Have fun! :-)
Some technical details:
This app tries to read the AID A0000000043060 (Mastercard Maestro) and D040000001000002 (Paylife Quick) on the smartcard and tries to read all free readable infos on the card. The data on these cards is usually encoded following the EMV standard for payment systems. The app tries to decode the data to make it human-understanable but this may not work on all cards. All output from the card is also presented in its raw form (hexadecimal byte arrays).