Thanks for Donating!!
Look up "PicSync" to get an app that syncs pictures you take with your Android to your PC instantly even if your 1,000 miles away!
-Customize your colors. Select the colors of the lit and unlit text, and the background color.
-Choose a custom image background. Break the uniformity of a plain color background with any image on your device.
-Customize the text. Choose from various visual settings such as font type, font size, text glow and text opacity.
-Battery friendly. Thanks to the minimalist style of Text Clock, this live wallpaper won't drain your battery.
Not all Android devices are compatible with live wallpapers, make sure yours is. You can do this by going to the wallpaper settings and seeing if Live Wallpaper is an option, or if you're on version 2.1 or higher.
If you're not sure your device is supported, please check out Text Clock Lite. It's the same basic design with fewer features, but free.
Not all devices have been tested with this wallpaper. The only device I have physically tested is the Droid X, but I have emulated most other devices aside from tablets. If you have an issue with your device, feel free to email me and I'll work with you to support your device.
Need to report a bug? Want to suggest a feature? Have criticisms or feedback? Need a shoulder to cry on? Feel free to email me at email@example.com. I'm all ears for anything you've got to say.
Color selection menu provided by the wonderful Yukuku under the Apache License v2.0
Fonts found at www.fontsqurrel.com, under various licenses. All of the names are the same.
Much appreciation to Dean over on StackOverflow for his post on choosing images via the settings menu.
Credit to Wiggins for the SeekBar Preference.
Thanks to Reddit for the wonderful feedback. Shmag.
This app is a Launcher theme for ADW EX, ADW.Launcher, APEX LAUNCHER PRO, LauncherPro(LP), & LauncherPro Plus. It's (this theme) is
used in conjunction with one of the Launchers listed above, allowing you to drastically modify the look of your phone
with ease (and a little bit of patience!).
--- PLEASE NOTE: This is not a standalone app and therefore will not launch on it's own. You will need to have one
of the above Launcher apps installed on your device in order for this theme to work! ---
★480+ internally coded HDPI app icons
★180+ extra HDPI app icons in an Icon Pack for use with ADW's Custom Shortcuts (that is a total of over 400 apps!)
★12 Custom created Theme wallpapers in a Wallpaper Pack
★Launcher Pro theme support (icons and wallpapers must be added manually from the Theme packs)
★Other Launchers support including Crazy Home, Crazy Home Lite, dxTop Lite, Panda Home, Open Home paid &
★Icon Pack should also work with Launch-X Pro & Free, VTL Launcher, Circle Launcher Paid, and several more
customization related apps.
A few important details:
-The theme will automatically change your primary system app icons, wallpaper, and certain graphics. Not all
devices are created the same, so certain icons might not automatically change when applying the theme. Please
check the icon pack included with the theme for tons of extra icons to choose from.
-The theme will not change your status bar, notifications, and widgets.
-Icon Requests are welcome. Please email us and we will do our best to add them in the next update.
-Regarding 'MovetoSD' availability: As of now, this is not an option for specific reasons: If the app is moved to the SD Card, you risk the custom coded icons not showing up in the theme. Many times it is the cause for missing theme parts.
Need additional help using ADW? Here's some great links.
COMPLETE GUIDE TO ADW:
Last but not least, please email us with questions, requests, issues, concerns...We cannot help you if you leave a question or issue in the comments! ;) Thank you kindly for supporting ADDesigns.
+++The clock widget in Screen Shots is called 'SiMi' and the text clock widget is called 'tajm', both can be found on the Play Store.+++
== FEATURES ==
* Minimal, text only design. Goes well with all minimal theme setups.
* Current time in big overlapping fonts that look cool.
* Current date in spelled out form.
* Current temperature, weather condition and remaining battery.
* Skin includes four hotspot triggers. You can assign your favorite apps to them.
* You can change these and assign your favorite apps to the hotspots.
* You can also change the text colors to match your wallpaper.
== INSTRUCTIONS ==
To use this skin, you have to install, apply and optionally edit/assign hotspots to the skin.
* After downloading the skin app from play store, launch it.
* Tap "Install Skin" button in the app.
* Tap "Ok" when it asks you whether you want to replace app. This step is replacing the skin installer with the actual skin. OR
* If you are using a KitKat device, it'll ask whether you want to update the existing app.
* Tap "Install". When that finishes, tap "Done". Skin is now installed.
* You must have latest version of Ultimate custom widget (UCCW) installed. http://goo.gl/eDQjG
* Place a UCCW widget of 4x3 size on the homescreen. You can do so by dragging the widget from app drawer or by long pressing homescreen to pull up widget menu.
* This will open the skins list. Skins installed from play store will show up ONLY HERE.
* Tap on the skin you want to apply and it'll be applied to the widget.
* Long press on the widget and resize it as & if necessary.
* After applying the skin as mentioned above, launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'OFF'. UCCW will exit.
* Now tap anywhere on the uccw widget. It'll open in uccw edit window.
* Scroll through the components in the bottom half of the screen. Assign apps to hotspots in this window. This IS a MUST.
* You can change color, format etc too (optional) in this window.
* When done, no need to save. That won't work. Simply tap Menu, tap "hotspot mode" and tap 'ON'. UCCW will exit. Your changes will now be applied to the widget.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
* If the "Install" step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure "Unknown sources" is enabled. Reason explained here - http://wizardworkapps.blogspot.com/2013/12/ultimate-custom-widgets-uccw-tutorial.html
* To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if "Celsius" is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
* If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Make sure "Auto location" is checked and that the third row is correctly showing your location.
* You can also tap Menu, tap settings, tap 'weather provider' and change the selected provider.
Mail me if you have ANY issues.
*YOU MUST HAVE 'ADW.LAUNCHER' OR 'ADW LAUNCHER EX' INSTALLED FIRST TO APPLY THIS THEME!*
This app is a Theme for ADW.Launcher version 1.3+, OR the paid version: ADW Launcher EX.
This is not a standalone app. In other words: It is dependent on another application to run.
Themes do not "open" like other applications do.
Once you have ADW.Launcher or ADWLauncher EX installed on your device, THEN you can go to Menu > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select your Theme > (Here is where you will see any theme(s) you downloaded to select and apply).
Cannot locate ADW Launcher? Do a search for the dev name: 'Anderweb' in the market as an alternative to the name of the app.
-400+ internally coded app icons
-180+ extra app icons in an Icon Pack for use with ADW's Custom Shortcuts
-7 Matching Theme Wallpapers
Need help with ADW? SEE COMPLETE GUIDE AT THE LINK BELOW:
Video on YouTube for EX is here: http://is.gd/jE1UN
Please take a moment to rate and comment on my themes--it does make a big difference and your kind comments & feeback are sincerely appreciated!! :)
Thank you for the overwhelming support of my work.
**UPDATE TO THEMES: My ADW Launcher Themes are now compatible with Crazy Home, and as Icon Packs with Launcher Pro Plus! Please keep in mind, this theme was originally designed specifically for ADW Launcher and I cannot guarantee all the theme features will apply the same to other launchers/home replacement apps.**
*The text clock widgets shown in the screenshots are called 'tajm' and 'clockr'. The are created by two different developers and both can be found by doing a name search in the Android Market.*
THIS IS A WIDGET! Please do not look for it under the apps list. Add to desktop as widget.
The most popular kids card game on the Android Market returns with ALL NEW cards!
Animals, Shapes, Letters, Numbers, Colors, and new cards monthly. We added FB Connect, and High Scores too!
*Want a certain set of cards? Email the Developer in the menu and suggest it, we will add them with updates.*
Great for passing time in a boring class, Dr's office, even a dinner with the in-laws!
- One or Two Player Modes
- Pause and Continue Options
Email Developer with any problems or suggestions in Game Menu.
Schedule text messages to anyone, anytime. Even yourself! Use it as a reminder yourself or remind your 'forgetful' better half.
No one ever pays attention to calendars, but we read all our texts!
"Update fixed Force Close"