I keep uninstalling and re installing as sleep track does not work on my side of the bed. Tonight I am trying the other side of the bed to try and work out if its the tracker on my normal side I sleep on is faulty or not. Very frustrating.... enough to make me loose sleep over
Keeps saying connection timed out, so it won't track sleep. Also, every time it reconnects, it resets the hardness of the side it connects to, to the plushest setting. So far, paying the extra for the sleep tracker has been a waste of money.
I bought the sleepsense bed, everything at once so you'd assume that the app would work. But no. It doesn't pickup my mattress because they changed how they send out the parts. Get your act together.
Base is not detecting, disappointing considering we just spent $7k on the bed
This app wont pair on Bluetooth. It states. It states the app is rejecting the pairing.
since last update base won't connect to my galaxy S6 can't control bed or use tracker ... totally unless.. have uninstalled and re-installed many times
• Ability to pair with a specific base when setting up a split king base
• Split king, double, long single and super king ranges added on onboarding
• You can now set up the app with only the sleep tracker without having to pair with a mattress pump
• Device section includes signal strength
• Ability to add new device in settings
• UI for dashboard and controls updated
• Troubleshooting content and error handling improved
Sleep Calculator - Free app that helps you get most out of your sleep pattern.