I will be glad to help you get started.
You Tube After 7-20-12 http://youtu.be/e-SZdHAD07s
On Face Book At Drivers Daily Log
Use At your own Risk.
DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
EASILY EDIT YOUR LOGS
Editing your logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your log book has any hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your logs to anyone for free right from the KeepTruckin app. Send one log at a time or multiple days at once.
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free electronic log device that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. It's not an EOBR or an ELD. It is a eLog that puts truckers and drivers in control. Top rated in the trucker apps category. For Truckers by Truckers!
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report (DVIR)
- Connect with your fleet manager and dispatcher to share your logs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT and protect your CSA score
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo, trans flo, or the fax machine
- Full set of trucker tools and trucker apps
- The best trucker app as rated by truck drivers
- KeepTruckin will eclipse any other logbook on the market
- KeepTruckin is used on the road by drivers from big and small fleets: Landstar, Swift, JB Hunt, Schneider, Werner, Mercer, Heartland, and many more.
- KeepTruckin lets dispatchers view loads from thousands of big and small freight brokers while on the road: CH Robinson, Echo Logistics, Coyote Logistics, Freightquote, and many more
- KeepTruckin is used by the same drivers who use load boards like - MyDAT, Internet Truckstop, ITS, GetLoaded
- Tell your fellow drivers about Keep Truckin at truckstops, prepass and drivewyze weight stations, and CAT scales to earn free fax credits! You can share KeepTrucking with your friends at MyPilot, Travel Centers, TA Trucksmart, Petro, Flying J, Roady's, ambest, Blue Beacon, and Pacific Pride
- We don't support IFTA fuel tax reporting yet, but it is coming soon!
- View trucker navigation and truck gps when your dispatcher assigns you a load
KeepTruckin has been featured in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ.
Drivers are saying great things about KeepTruckin:
"I am a BigRoad subscriber, and this has all the things I wished Big Road did."
"Finally there's an Android App for our logs and daily inspections that works and is legal! I'm done with pen and paper this app rocks!"
"This is by far the best logging program that I've ever used"
"I am using Big Road logbook at the time, but this program is much better on several fronts already."
Get back to doing what you love and keep trucking!
Ask your dispatcher to visit https://keeptruckin.com to learn more.
Some features of OTR Log Book include:
• Create and edit Current or Previous Day’s Logs
• Auto insert Carrier Name and Address from your Favorites List
• Enter location for Remarks using GPS capabilities of your device
• Complete and Sign Daily Equipment Inspection Reports
• View the total number of hours worked in the previous 8 days
• Store Over 30 days’ worth of logs (limited by device memory)
• View complete log sheets in PDF* format on your device (with appropriate program on your device)
• Email log sheets in PDF* format from your device (with an active email account on your device and data connection)
OTR Log Book was designed by truck drivers and people involved daily in the trucking industry. Although every attempt has been made to ensure the proper functionality of this app, we do know that issues can arise. In the event that you are having an issue with the app or have a question, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com. Also visit www.otrlogbook.com to view an instructional video on using OTR Log Book.
*The PDF file generated for each day includes all of the information required to comply with section 395.8 in the FMCSR’s.
OTR Log Book is designed for use by US drivers. Use at your own risk and always remember to have paper log sheets for back up. By purchasing OTR Log Book you agree to the End-User License agreement which can be found at http://www.otrlogbook.com/Terms_of_Use.html
keywords: truck, trucking, truck driver, log book, hos log book, semi truck
Class 3 (Truck with more than two axles): Trucks with more than 2 axles, such as dump trucks and large tow trucks, but not including a bus that is being used to transport passengers. Trailers may not exceed 4,600 kilograms except if the truck and trailers do not have air brakes. A tow car towing a vehicle of any weight. A mobile truck crane. Any motor vehicle or combination of vehicles in Class 5.
Even this app bases most closely on ICBC Test, Canada's driving test is determined on a province-by-province basis. You can use this app to practice or used as an add-on guide even your provinces is not BC, because most of the test questions and answers are very similar. Record shows that most people using this app only need less than 15 minutes to finish the real test. Using it to practice answering the same multiple choice questions that may appear on the real driving exam, or simply test your knowledge about driving theories and be driving smart. Keep practice makes perfect!
* Please note the app doesn't mean to be a study guide for your theory test. We encourage users to review the books as well *
Note: This application requires a bluetooth carkit to function automatically.
Hard time tracking all those driving hours? Fast Track Free has a simple one click interface and easy spreadsheet and text file export. And with the new Profile Wizard setup is easy as ever.
Tags (please ignore the following):
learners learner learn drive driving teen permit test track road easy one click log book fast dmv car vehicle export csv CSV enter weather simple motor accounts profiles profile
If an owner-operator decides to add more lights to his vehicle, with no modification to the factory-installed lights, this is legal, but should he get stopped on an inspection station and if one light bulb is not working, he can, and most likely will be fined for it.
Some drivers wait to update their logbook, but US regulation 395.13(b) (3) states the driver must be given the opportunity to bring it up to date if stopped at an inspection station.
Any State has the right to meet or exceed federal law, so it’s completely up to the State and inspection stations discretion to give you a moment or not to bring it up to date.
The goal of this application is to make the drivers safe, responsible, and professional, by providing them with an informative tool that can alert them during their voyage to be fully prepared. They have the possibility to configure the application to receive a warning of an upcoming scale at either 10 or 50 miles away, or both distances, or just to visualize the location on the map.
Scalechek is a community of users working together to keep a current and updated status of governmental weight stations. This user community driven app prompts you to indicate close or open for the scale status when arriving at the scale, thus by participating, the community is always informed.
The perfect tool for independent truckers and big trucking outfits, helping to be productive and efficient throughout their itinerary.
Allows drivers to quickly and easily locate governmental weight stations.
Includes, Geo-location and Map display: positioning of the truck and the weight stations within the U.S. and Canada.
Highly configurable, automatically signals the presence of oncoming weight stations up to 50 miles /80 KMs.
This is not just an app but a must have tool to replace your Driver Log Books
It's simple, easy, and straight forward
The Smartphone application for CDL drivers. The application provides actions to record and document your daily truck driver log book requirements per US DOT. Also known as HOS or Hours of Service log. All data in the logbook is backed up to a web server for easy access from anywhere, anytime. Each user will need to register at www.EzLogit.com to gain access to the web portal and additional features. The graphical user interface is very easy to use and fast. The application provides warning messages and allows for error correction. Please visit www.EzLogit.com for more information or support.
By downloading this application, you agree to the End User License Agreement located at www.EzLogit.com.
1. Loop recording,just click the recording button at the bottom left of the screen to start the loop recording, don't worry about capacity issues.
2. Lock Video: During the recording process, if you want to protect some video files you recorded, just clock the lock button on the top of the screen to lock the file, and the file will not be overwritten by the loop recording.
3. Take photos, you still can take photos without logging off the application.
4. GPS driving route, in the process of video recording, the application will also record your driving route. It also supports high cloud backup function.
5. File management, it is easy to manage and view the videos, photos and the driving route. You can also lock video and upload the driving route.
6. Video space, provide four storage of 25%, 50%, 75%, & 100%.
7. Automatically upload your driving route (optional).
8. Police check feedback: When you confront a police check point, just tap the police check feedback icon on the main screen to alert other drivers, the police check location can be immediately report to the cloud server. In contrast, if other people do the same thing as mentioned above, you also can be warned in the first time.
9. Traffic jam feedback: If you are in traffic jam section, just tap the traffic jam feedback icon on the main screen to alert other drivers, the traffic jam section can be immediately report to the cloud server. In contrast, if other people do the same thing like you, you also can be warned in the first time.
- Free nationwide heads up alerts at weigh stations
- No trial signup required to receive notifications at over 700 sites
- Even easier to use
- Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
- ‘Push to start’ button removed.
- Easy sign up for 30-day, no risk, bypass trial
Drivewyze is an innovative, free weigh station app that gives commercial truck drivers a Heads Up alert when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile inspection site – at over 700 locations across the country – so that you can be prepared.
Winner Long Haul Magazine Top 5 award, Heavy Duty Trucking Top 20 Award. Featured on XM/Sirius RoadDog Radio, Overdrive, Today’s Trucking, Landline, and Trucker Steve. Officially supported by state trucking associations and the American Trucking Association.
Drivewyze is the only weigh station app that offers an optional bypass subscription service proven to save truckers time, money and hassles. See for yourself with a 30-day, no-obligation free trial.
Drivewyze is very protective of your privacy.We encrypt all wireless communications to protect your privacy, and we don’t share your location or personal information with any third parties including law enforcement.
Bypass coops in: Arkansas, Delaware, Colorado, Connecticut, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia. More states coming soon.
For a complete list of active sites, visit http://drivewyze.com/coverage-map .
Free Heads Up Service Features:
- Audio and visual alerts when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile inspection site
- Runs in the background
- Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
- Quick and easy setup
- Unlimited phone or email customer support at no additional charge
- Your privacy is protected – personal account data is never transmitted. Vehicles cannot be located or tracked and law enforcement cannot use service for speed enforcement.
- Does not require any additional hardware – no transponders
- Automatically resets after each weigh station
Optional Bypass Service Feature:
- Allows you to bypass Drivewyze-supported weigh scales 50% - 98% of the time depending on your fleet safety score
- Works with other bypass systems
- Try the Bypass Service for free with a no obligation 30 day trial
- Cancel at any time
• Android tablet or smartphone
• Active cellular data connection
• Allow access to GPS
Keywords: weigh station, truck services, inspection sites, trucker app, trucking, weigh station locator, fleet optimization, truck driver, e-screening, transportation, intrastate, interstate, pull-in, FMCSA compliant, transponder, DOT, bypass program, Drivewise, Drivewize, Drivewyse, weigh scale, CAT scale, weigh station bypass, prepass, bypass service, trucker, fleet management, commercial vehicle, truck scale, preclearance, Trucker Tools, myDAT, Big Road, Trucker Path, Keep Trucking, free, weigh station, coops, trucking jobs, log books
- Send and receive PM's
- Access and post to the most recent trucking discussions
- Read and post to truck driver forum blogs and articles
- View truck driver profiles
- Customize your truck driver mobile account anywhere, anytime.
We have trucking forum message boards as well as free truck driver blogs for drivers to create. This truck driving forum is full of truck driver jobs,trucking jobs,truck driving schools, and cdl training school information. The trucker forum also has information about cdl tests and hazmat training cdl tests for truck drivers to practice for the real commercial drivers license test.
If you are looking for a good trucking forum or trucker forum you have come to the right place. Now you can take your trucking blog with you wherever you go with this trucking application for new and experienced truck drivers.
"Takes the pen and calculator out of figuring your recap."
For Professional Drivers. By a Professional Driver. I personally use it every day!
This app is for professional commercial United States drivers who are required to keep a Daily Drivers Log, or log book as it's known, to assist them in maintaining a current, accurate recap. This is not a log book application, it only calculates the recap section based on the ON DUTY hours entered. Since I am not familiar with the transportation laws in other countries, I cannot say if Recap would be appropriate for drivers outside the USA. Canada recently changed its HOS laws, so this free version of Recap is no longer compatible for Canadian drivers. Thanks to Alfred E Nueman for pointing this out. The new apron version I am working on will fix this limitation.
Using Recap is super easy! Simply enter the ON DUTY hours (by adding lines 3 & 4 of your log book) and indicate if this day ends a 34 hour restart. Recap does the rest by calculating and displaying the values needed for the other three columns, 1) Total hours on duty last 7 days, 2) Total hours available tomorrow, 3) Total hours on duty last 8 days. No more frustration trying to remember which lines to add up and which to subtract from to get your log book recap filled in! And no more mistakes! This is especially beneficial to new drivers!
Currently, Recap only supports the 70 hours in 8 days variation log book. However, if there is enough interest in the 60 hours in 7 days variation, it will be added.
Recap keeps the ON DUTY hours entered for the current day and the previous 14 days. Currently, there is no support for history. If there is enough interest, it will be added.
Recap is not intended to be used on very small screen devices with screen resolutions below 320x480.
Please remember I cannot respond directly to comments left in the Reviews section, so please email me at the address below for bug reports, suggestions, and other concerns. I will respond to legitimate inquiries as soon as possible. Thanks!
Recap will initially install to internal memory, but can be moved to SDCard from Home screen/Settings/Applications/Manage applications/Recap.
This app is completely free, with no ads.
Keywords: truck, truck driver, professional driver, hours of service, hos, log book, semi truck, recap.
Reviews – GeoTrucker allows users to give real time reviews of weight stations and truck stops with out censorship.
Keywords: truck stops, scale, weight stations, locator, nearby, rating, reviews, geo, jobs, map, driver, logistics, gps, jobs, forum, rating, trucker, truck stop directory, diesel prices, rest stops, CAT Scales, directions, map, Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's, freight finder, trucking, WilcoHess , truck washes, forum, rest area, camping, campground, loads, load
Simple and easy to use Hours of Service summary. Great for driving professionals from all industries.
hours of service
over the road
iOnRoad improves driving in real time using the power of advanced smartphones. The app uses the smartphone’s native camera, GPS and sensors to detect vehicles in front of the host vehicle, alerting drivers when they are in danger. Our Visual Radar maps objects in front of the driver in real-time, calculating the driver's current speed using native sensors. As the vehicle approaches danger, an audio-visual warning pops up to alert of a possible collision, allowing the driver to brake in time.
WINNER OF NUMEROUS PRIZES
- Best Android Augmented Reality App for 2011
- CES 2012 Design and Engineering Showcase Award
- CTIA Wireless E-Tech Award
As seen on Forbes, ABC, Fox News, Cnet, Fast Company, Financial Times and many others.
This is an ad supported version. Please upgrade to the Pro version to remove ads.
FORWARD COLLISION WARNING
Mount your device and iOnRoad will recognize traffic ahead and warn of potential collisions. iOnRoad warns you of collisions with audio and visual alerts, even when running in the background!
HEADWAY MONITORING WARNING
Use your cam to monitor your headway distance for ongoing feedback in a HUD-like display.
LANE DEPARTURE WARNINGS (free for a limited time!)
Receive an audio-visual warning in case you are departing off the highway road (over 60 km/h). This can be a true life saver if you are swerving, drowsy or otherwise distracted.
ULTIMATE CAR LOCATOR
The BEST car locator. AUTOMATICALLY detects you are parked and takes a snapshot of your parking spot. Later it will guide you to your car using the GPS and the snapshot to guide you indoor as well.
- Background mode, the recommended mode that avoids any distraction
- Speeding alert
- SMS & notification reader (free for a limited time!)
- Automatic direction of calls to speaker while driving
- 24/7 protection with Automatic Driving Detection
- Geo-tagged snapshots and sharing on Facebook
- Complete driving log including snapshots of risky events
- Trusted accessory store - Get the best car mount for your device today!
PROTECTS YOU WHILE OTHER APPS ARE RUNNING
iOnRoad runs in the background while you make calls, run Trapster, CarHome or other apps. iOnRoad is compatible with cool community nav apps like Google maps, Waze, Sygic, Navigon, iGo, Magellan, Telenav, Telmap Trapster, and Garmin Nuvi, and parking apps such as MyCar Locator and Car Home
- Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- 1GHz processor
- VGA (640x480) video feed
A list of supported devices is available at http://www.ionroad.com/download-ionroad.
- Continued use of GPS significantly reduces battery life so we recommend using an in-car charger & windshield mount.
- Not interested in your driving log? Turn off any data collection in the setting.
- iOnRoad is still in beta & we're working hard to improve it - join our community to help!
iOnRoad DOES NOT REPLACE SAFE DRIVING AND WILL NOT CATCH ALL WARNINGS. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD!