EASILY EDIT YOUR ELECTRONIC LOGS
Editing your driver logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the truck driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your driver logbook has any HOS hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your driver logs to anyone for free right from the KeepTruckin app. Send one driver log at a time or multiple logs at once.
You can print your driver logs directly from the app to a local printer without an internet connection (Android KitKat only). Alternatively, you can download a PDF of your logs to save or print later.
- USA Property 70hr / 8day
- USA Property 60hr / 7day
- USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
- USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
- USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
- USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
- Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Canada South Oil and Gas
- California Property 80hr / 8day
- California Passenger 80hr / 8day
- California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
- Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free elog electronic log that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. It's not an EOBR or an ELD. It is an eLog that puts truckers and drivers in control. Top rated in the trucker apps category. A Trucker App made by Truckers!
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report - DVIR
- Connect with your carrier to share your elogs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT and protect your CSA score
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo, trans flo, or the fax machine
- We don't support IFTA fuel tax reporting yet, but it is coming soon!
- Completely free electronic logs for truckers
KeepTruckin has been featured as one of the best trucker apps in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ.
Drivers are saying great things about the KeepTruckin trucker log book elogs app:
KeepTruckin and MyDAT Trucker load board are my two favorite trucker apps!
I am a BigRoad subscriber, and this has all the things I wished Big Road did.
Finally there's an Android App for our electronic logs and daily inspections that works and is legal! I'm done with pen and paper. This app rocks!
This is by far the best electronic logging program that I've ever used. Way better than BigRoad elogs.
I am using BigRoad driver logs at the time, but this program is much better on several fronts already.
This format beats BigRoad logbook on professionalism.
I was a BigRoad user from inception up until a week ago when I accidentally came across this app. I downloaded it and the rest is history. I'm hooked. BigRoad is now uninstalled; this app is far superior to BigRoad and its free, not $15 a driver.
Love this so much better then bigroad
Get back to doing what you love and keep trucking! Get started with electronic logs today. The best trucker app of all time!
Best elog app ever. I've used a lot of electronic logs. One was BigRoad. I give this one a thumbs up.
Why pay for eLogs when you can get KeepTruckin electronic logbook for free? It is the perfect trucker logbook.
Visit https://keeptruckin.com to learn more.
DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
• Business/Personal distance tracking (km or miles, GPS or manual)
• Fuel expense logging
• Maintenance/insurance/registration expense logging
• Club membership limit reminders
• Log Book and Expense Report generation
• and more!
Australian driver required to keep a logbook for tax purposes? Vehicle Logger will generate log books based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around the Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or Business Activity Statements (BAS), in the format recommended by the ATO.
Simply Log, Generate, and Submit!
• Add new trips manually or using GPS tracking.
• Log days for Club memberships (and easily see your progress)
• Log Fuel consumption and cost
• Log maintenance/insurance/registration items
• Capture and store receipts against expense items
• Less taps, quicker trips. Start logging trips in no more than 3 taps!
• Advanced Reporting with report generation reminders (e.g. reminders to generate and submit your monthly logbook).
• Advanced Reporting with distance alerts and checkpoints (e.g. need at least 5000km logged each 6 months).
• Quick trip descriptions: Select a Calendar appointment, pre-defined Tag, or enter your own description on the fly.
• Don't worry about forgetting to stop the app, automatically timeout and complete trips when using GPS.
• Google Maps integration lets you easily review previous GPS logged trips.
• Maintain multiple Vehicles, and generate individual reports for each Vehicle.
• Maintain Tags for common trip descriptions.
• Tweak and review previous trips. Update, add missing ones, review trip paths, and more!
• Generate Australian Tax Office (ATO) Log Books for Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) claims directly from your device.
• Generate Tax/Work friendly Expense Reports
• Generate either PDF or CSV reports, with custom headers and data selections.
• Generate cost related reports (e.g. Fuel, Maintenance, Insurance premiums, etc).
• Instantly share reports through Email/Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/OneDrive (SkyDrive) (via Feature additions).
• Unlock more features for an even better experience.
• Advanced Reporting graph generation and data visualisation.
• Tasker Intent integration.
After more? Explore the Feature Manager in the app, and extend Vehicle Logger instantly with the following:
• Premium (unlock all current and future features!).
• Ad Free.
• Advanced Reporting with Checkpoints and Reminders.
• Expense reporting and Report generation.
• Cloud Backup and Restore (don't worry about losing data).
• Dropbox Integration for report sharing.
• Google Drive Integration for report sharing.
• Box Integration for report sharing.
• OneDrive (SkyDrive) Integration for report sharing.
• And more on the way!
Have a suggestion or an interesting add-on idea? Let us know at email@example.com
Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck/RV/Bus routing and navigation. This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using smarttruckroute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings.
* Up to 10 via points per route
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic, free service.
* Hands free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1pm to 2pm and 1am to 2am EST
You can easily change the the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
SmartTruckRoute does not allow simultaneous navigation and movie viewing for safety purposes. Navigation will be terminated if one tries to watch a movie.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
Hours of Service Driver's Daily Log Recap Calculator Plus
Copyright (c)2012 WarSOFT Apps
All Rights Reserved
"Takes the pencil and calculator out of figuring your Daily Recap"
Written for Professional Drivers
by a Professional Driver
Please. If you have an issue, please email me for help. I'm a driver just like you. This app is provided freely. All I ask is to contact me for help before leaving a bad review. Bad reviews don't help anyone. I appreciate it.
I'm sorry to report that there is no iPhone version of Recap+. I am not an IOS developer. It's a completely different system, with different requirements. I apologize for this inconvenience.
What's new? My main goal was to simplify as much of the end of day logbook processing as I possibly could. The original Recap helped, but it was still necessary to grab a calculator to figure miles driven. I have listened to you, the professional drivers that use my original Recap, and the following requested and time saving features were added:
1) Email your recap to your dispatch office.
2) Ability to see hours gained in future days until no more can be gained. Also, the ability to forecast, or see 'what if' situations by inputting on duty hours expected for future days, working with future hours gained, to see how it ends up. Very handy to see if you can run that extra load or not. Any future hours entered are not permanent and zero out between runs.
3) Configurable Hours of Service Rules. Recap + is not limited to the standard US 70 hours in 8 days (70/8). Recap + has 60/7 US Part time, 70/7 Canadian Cycle 1, 70/8 US Standard Full time, 80/8 California local, 120/14 Canadian Cycle 2, and the ability to input a customized HOS that isn't pre-configured. This was the most requested upgrade.
4) Enter starting and ending odometer readings to calculate and display miles driven for each day. The starting odo reading is automatically filled in if there are any previous days that have an ending odo. The ending odo can be entered as the last 3 digits instead of the entire reading.
5) Landscape mode is now supported. Also, a new custom keyboard allows easy data entry.
6) A Gain column has been added to show the driver how many hours they will gain after midnight.
7) Enhanced grid with explanations in the Last 7, Avail, Last 8, and Gain columns, just like in your logbook. The enhanced grid also now displays the professional drivers most needed recap data for TODAY (ie. the last day in the recap grid): 1) how many hours the driver has available to drive today, and 2)how many hours they will pick up at midnight, in two oversized highlighted fields. Once on-duty hours are entered for Today, these fields will be replaced by the regular recap grid fields. Until then, a driver can see this data at a glance. Glance at it in the morning to assist you in your trip planning.
8) The ability to remove the enforcement for quarter hour on-duty hour entries. This will allow users of electronic logs to use Recap +. Hours may also now be entered as minutes (0 - 59) as well as hour parts (0 - 99).
9) Since not all logbooks are created equal, and some have a different column layout, Recap + has the ability to rearrange the columns. Please read the help file concerning this setup, as some columns will display different data depending on their position on the recap grid. This is important!
10) Added daily automatic backup with manual restore option April 4, 2013.
Any comments, including bug reports, suggestions, upgrade requests, etc... may be emailed to me at WarSOFTApps@gmail.com. I will respond to legitimate inquiries as soon as possible. Give me a chance to fix it. Leaving bad reviews doesn't help anyone. Thanks!!!
Recap + will initially install to internal memory, but can be moved to SDCard from Home screen/Settings/Applications/Manage applications/Recap +.
This app is completely free, with no ads.
Powered by B4Script...
This is the vehicle mileage log book for you.
Drivers Logger is an app that keeps track of your trips manually. It saves all the necessary data for the tax system. The app is very simple, to make it quick and intuitive what to do.
* Check out the Lite version to see how the app works, be aware that you can't backup your trips in the Lite version.
• Save the start kilometer and stop kilometer
• Save the locations
• Very easy and safe to use
• Watch history on phone, and send to email
• Make a Excel (csv) backup and send to email
When you are in the car and want to drive, you just push start, then you write your current cars mileage and the current date is already set, you can change it if you want.
To stop, push stop and type in locations and the current mileage of the car now. And then you’re done!
Save money while on the road with the free Trucker Tools App. The Trucker Tools app helps you find latest & lowest diesel prices, nearest truck stops, live traffic, turn-by-turn directions, current promotions on food, products and services at truck stops across the country. It also locates truck stops near a city, your current location, along an interstate, or at a specific exit -- and provides directions. The database of truck stops powering this app is the most complete in the country and is updated daily.
Fuel prices are updated hourly and has the most accurate data. Our Truck Stop data is updated everyday.
The app also provides Truck Routing & Fuel Optimizer (or Cheapest Fuel) – You save big with our fuel optimizer. See truck stops along a route and find the cheapest fuel along the route.
Features include: - Find latest diesel prices (fuel prices data is update every hour) - Get real time traffic information - Search for truck stops within a 50-mile radius, along an interstate or U.S. highway, by exit number, by city - View the truck stops in a location on a mapview - See the full list of amenities and services provided by a truck stop (The truck stop data is updated daily) - Find live weather conditions - Chat and connect with other truckers - Find coupons and sales specials offered by truck stops - Use turn-by-turn directions to the truck stop - With the “call the truck stop” feature, the app will use your phone to make the call - Find cargo insurance instantaneously
- Need Permits? Help with IFTA, DOT Compliance and other services – You can find the best services through our app
- Find nearest list of Walmarts, Rest Areas, Weigh Scales.
- You can also find the status of the weigh scales. Note that the status of the weight scales are updated by drivers like you and so, you may not see the status for all the weight scales.
- Find Truck Wash locations
Find Truck Stops with: CAT scales, DEF Retail & Bulk DEF, Repairs & Services, TripPak, UPS, Overnight Parking including total number of parking spots, Pegasus Transflo locations and more.
Voice Activated: You post messages in the message board, search for truck stops and more using voice-to-text. On the keypad, if you see the microphone icon – click it and speak. The voice will be converted to text by the app. Note that only the most recent iPhones support this feature.
Looking for a Trucking Job? Use our Jobs button to search & apply for the hot jobs on largest trucking jobs board. Plus, connect with fellow truckers and get the inside scoop on the potential companies.
Like to chat & connect with other Truckers? Our message board is one of the most active and loved one by truckers. You will people chatting on it 24/7. If you have any questions about the app, ask fellow members & our admin on the message board.
And many, many, many more features added regularly.
This is the only app you would need on the road and the best app made just for people like you who are on the road most of the time.
What are you waiting for? Download it today, join our active and fun loving members and leave your feedback to be part of the revolutionary app in the trucking industry.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is the number one app for Truckers, turn by turn directions that allows you to add multiple locations and avoid locations. The Trucker GPS gives you all the benefits of directions with the capability to add any stops you want, up to a total of 7 stops! View Weight Stations, Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Much More! With options to have direct navigation, or route planner no matter where you are going the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will get you there.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers Features:
- MPG price calculator
- Share your location with friends
- Rerouting to avoid areas you do not want to stop at
- Direct Navigation
- Auto-finish option when typing ending destination
- Turn by Turn Voice Guided Navigation
- Listed Directions and Interactive Map
- Satellite or Map views
- Add Terrain with Map view
- Add Labels with Satellite view
- Route Planner to let you add stops along your trip
- Weigh Station Locations
- Travel Centers
- Business Locations
- Add up to 7 total stops to the route planner
- Add stops options let you calculate your trip with out the stops and then with the stops
- Get route takes you to a map that can easily change to a listed direction and back to the map
- Add places to your map including: Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Weigh Stations
- Free 7 Day Trial for Full Access of Route Planner only 8.99 a month!
- Mileage Calculator
- Help button
- Google Integration
The Trucker App & GPS for Truckers comes with a Mileage Calculator to tell you your MPG, Total Cost for Gas, Price Per Mile for Gas, and total Miles Traveled. Made specifically for truckers, the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will let you see Travel Centers, Rest Areas, Weigh Stations with just a push of a button, pick one, pick two or pick all three. The Trucker App & GPS is designed to let all three show on the map at the same time.
No Matter where you want to go the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is what you need to get you there! Free to Download and only 8.99 a month for the hands on directions you have been waiting for. The Trucker App & GPS is made to make your life easier, with not only directions but mileage information! Not sure if this is the App you want, try the FREE 7 Day trial, you will love it and if you don’t you have nothing to lose! GEOLocation makes it so you can start from anywhere even if you don’t know where you are!
Get started with our Trucker GPS system and you'll love how easy it works as you keep your friends up to date on your location.
Try Trucker App & GPS for Tuckers today, to make your life easier!
Continually updated mapping systems are the key to getting you where you need to be and the Trucker App & GPS has it and more!
We do our best to make sure all of the information is up to date. However due to the massive size and amount of information, It is the responsibility of the user to make sure they are using the application in a responsible way. We will do our best to continue to update and our users may help or assist us by letting us know these issues when arise. We look forward to hearing you, until then enjoy the the mapping application and your trip. If you have any questions or need anything please contact us right away, you can visit our website at http://www.abmobileapps.com. Trucker app is designed to provide the best mapping and guidance features for truckers. This includes showing the locations of scales, weigh stations, travel centers and more.
With the integrated GPS system feel free to share your location with friends. Get started today and Download trucker app for truckers now!
Our Trucker GPS system is a must have for every trucker driver.
Paper log books, along with all of their complications and hassles, are dumpster bound. Within two years, all trucking companies and owner/operators in the United States and Canada are required to switch to an electronic log book system.
This is a welcome change.
Many trucking companies and truck drivers waste hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars a year on compliance issues that arise because of complicated paper log book processes. The Hawk Eye E-Log was designed to be user friendly and full of features to simplify the process of entering data and important documents as well as making it easy for owners and auditors to access that information.
Covered by one or more North American patents and patents pending.
Finally an easy, fun way to:
1. Keep your Logs up to date with 100% COMPLIANCE!!
2. Easily make changes to Daily Driver Status and “correct errors”
3. View your completed logs on the RODS chart display
4. Send your Logs by email
5. Document your inspection DVIR
6. Take pictures of failed checklist items and send them via email
7. KEEP ALL YOUR DATA 100% SAFE AND BACKED UP REAL TIME IN OUR CLOUD
iDDL is based on the FMCSA NorthAmerican Standard Hours of Service (HOS) and inspection rules. All FMCSA NorthAmerican Rules are available, AND you can change rules as needed to stay in total compliance! We also have all for Canadian Rules in the application.
The application is also configurable to US and Canada; Oil Field exceptions, Passenger Bus/Coaches, and Short Haul regulations. The Regulatory Compliance requirements published to force all CDL drivers to provide DDL and DVIR reports upon request to DOT officers both in the office from a website or while mobile via a hand held unit is handled seamlessly and effortlessly. An introductory guide is available from our website.
Call our Free Support line: 888-474-9284
With any questions, Suggests, or development requests
Keep track of your trucks, trackers, trailers, tankers and other equipment. And we have training videos on our website to learn how to use every feature. www.mobilewarrior.com
WHAT HAPPENS IF I GET STOPPED?
If you ever get stopped, simply show your completed (and even signed) Logs to the compliance officer right on your device (and we’ve never had a problem with this or you can email them right from your device.
So Here is Everything You Get:
• Daily Driver Logs rod chart
• Monthly summary and hours left to drive
• Conducting Equipment Inspections
• Sending DVIR Inspection Reports
• Truck, Tracker, Trailer, Tanker and Equipment List
• In App compliance watch to the FMCSA regulations
• Completed, signed Daily Driver Logs
• The ability to print and email logs and inspection reports
• Amazing technical support if you have any questions
• A admin website where you can access your log
• Print reports from the website, as well
• Fully Compliant with all published FMCSA regulations
• Black Box integration available upon request
• Mileage, Fuel and Load tracking and
• HOS Log displayed in RODS chart and Monthly Summary View
• IFTA reports from our compliance website
Are We Adding More Features in the Future? You bet we are!
• Expense and Fuel reporting
• Company specific Driver Log Forms
• Customizable Inspection reports
• Delivery routing with load tracking
• Bus and Coach passenger lists and routing
• Server to Server Daily Driver Logs data transfer
• Black Box Direct interconnect Via Blue-Tooth to establish in cab ELD
• Wireless pinging with company deployed stationary beacons
Other points of Interest in our application:
Truck, Tracker (Power Unit) Inspections
HOS Compliant DDL Reports
RODS chart DDL Display
Oil Field Exception mobile reporting
FMCSA ELD HOS requirements
ELD Out of Service criteria
DOT Certified Level 5 Inspection
This is not just an app but a must have tool to replace your Driver Log Books
It's simple, easy, and straight forward
The Smartphone application for CDL drivers. The application provides actions to record and document your daily truck driver log book requirements per US DOT. Also known as HOS or Hours of Service log. All data in the logbook is backed up to a web server for easy access from anywhere, anytime. Each user will need to register at www.EzLogIt.com to gain access to the web portal and additional features. The graphical user interface is very easy to use and fast. The application provides warning messages and allows for error correction. Please visit www.EzLogIt.com for more information or support.
By downloading this application, you agree to the End User License Agreement located at www.EzLogit.com.
This app is being developed by an American Trucker for The American Trucker. It's More then just a Hours of Service Recap, it also will tell you where you are and keep track of your days out. With more in the future. This Hours of Service Recap Tool is evolving into a great app for you truckers out there. Please pass the word out.
You can find a support page for the app at www.gadgettrucker.com or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Accident Help feature is designed to assist drivers in the even t of an accident. The accident detail section enables drivers to capture all the crucial accident information - the location, the time and the damage incurred as well as witness details. Importantly, they can also take photos of the accident scene. All the driver's truck and insurance details can be pre-loaded for easy retrieval when it's needed.
All the accident information, photos and relevant details can then be simply added to a file and emailed to their insurer and other parties.
The Truck Stop Finder enables drivers to find out where, and how far, the next Truck Stop is from their current location. Alternatively, they can check out all the Truck Stops along their intended route, state by state to help them plan their next trip.
Western Star drivers will be able to locate their nearest Western Star Dealer whether it is for some urgent parts a repair or a routine service. They simply click on the Truck Dealer button and the nearest Dealer will be shown along with all the necessary contact details.
Drivers can also find out about the latest range of Western Star trucks via a direct link to the Western STar website where they can check out all the latest news at the same time.
There's also useful information on the latest fatigue laws and links to each state's respective road authorities web site.
This is support page to explain this app, a lot of people have been using it wrong.
Using the newest technology available, our app uses HTML5 to work on just about every mobile device on the market today. This technology allows your device to automatically download the app and save it to your device for use offline. It also auto updates to the newest version when you connect via the Internet.
HTML5 is supported my most new mobile devices. This allows us to have the same app work on the iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, and Android without needing to go through each individual app store.
While the app works through your mobile device's browser, it isn't just another website. Using HTML5, your device is able to download the files and run them even when you aren't connect to the Internet. It will use the cached (stored) version of the app while you are offline.
If you have hit and miss 3G service, then just go into "airplane mode" and the app will stop trying to check for the newest updates and just run off of the previously download version.
Installing the app on each device is a little different but the concept is the same. You just need to "add to your home screen". Once you add the app to your home screen, your mobile device will automatically download and save all of the required files so that your app can run offline.