Do you want a pet… but can’t convince your parents to let you have one? The 21-day PrePet Challenge will prove if you are Pet-Worthy - or not!
The app simulates a real-life cat or dog and what it takes to keep them happy and healthy. That means feeding, walking, playing, as well as the yucky tasks - dare we say the word poo!
You can set the difficulty of the challenge - in other words, the level of care and responsibility that your family requires to qualify for a fur baby. You will need to feed your phone pet by tapping your device until their food bowl fills then finally empties. You’ll need to walk your dog by moving around with your device for a set period. You’ll need to play with your new friend by throwing the ball for them. And you’ll need to clean your pet and clean up after it by flicking poo off screen.
If you are falling behind in your PrePet challenge, you are able to pat and treat your potential pet to make it up to them… but only to an extent! Your pet-worthiness will be determined not just by their happiness, but also by their healthiness.
You may have seen the PrePet App featured on TV, radio, online, in newspapers, or watched the media coverage on our PrePet App YouTube channel. You see, PrePet's run by a bunch of parents... we don't like tricks or people feeling ripped off. Trial free for 24 hours; if you take on the challenge, it's a one-time fee less than a coffee.
We wish you a Pet-Tastic result - good luck!
- The 21-day PrePet Challenge is designed to help kids learn how to be responsible pet owners - and for parents to feel reassured their child has what it takes.
- You first create your potential pet and make it yours by giving it a name.
- Families can then choose to make the PrePet challenge ‘easy’, ‘medium’ or ‘hard’. You decide what level of care is required.
- The potential pet owner will be reminded when their cat or dog needs this care. If neglected, their phone friend will become sad, but they can treat it to make it happy again. Only so many treat will count towards success.
- You will be able to see your progress at all times - for example, “Oh dear, your pet needs some love” and “You are doing pet-icularly well!” It’s also clearly displayed how many days remain to prove you’re pet-worthy.
- At the end of the 21-day PrePet Challenge (with a 24-hour free trial), you will learn if you’ve qualified for a furry friend. Alternatively, you may need to repeat the challenge (for free).