BAPAPP – a new way to access your Baplink accounts on the go! It’s never been easier to keep track of your Baplink accounts. BAPAPP allows you to transfer funds, check account balances, and pay your bills while you are on the go.
To access the features of the BAPAPP, you will first need access to BAPNET (online access). The first time you login to the app you will need your existing Login Number and Password. Once your device has been registered you will be required to Select a Lock mode, which allows for easy access to your account.
Features of BAPAPP:
• Pay Bills with BPAY®
• Transfer money between your Baplink accounts and to external Payees
• Check your account balance and recent transactions
• Schedule recurring transfers
• Keep up to date with our latest news and offers
• Locate your nearest church
• Useful calculators to help you with your finances
Mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for more details.
If you are having any issues with the BAPAPP, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone our team on 1800 65 0062.
If you want more information, visit www.baplink.org.au