With the Shannons Claim Assistant app, you can collect the relevant claim info at the scene of an accident to send it on to Shannons. Our claims team will then be in touch to start your claim.
To get started, simply download the app and set up your profile – this will save time and stress later on.
What you get:
• Step by step claim process – don’t worry about what details you need to capture, Shannons Claim Assistant will prompt you with the info you need
• Relevant for all accidents – use the app to tell Shannons about any vehicle claim, whether its single or multi vehicle, storm damage or theft
• GPS functionality – plots your current location and time for you
• Integrated camera – allows you to take pics of the damage and scene, and attach to your claim notification
• Auto save – saves the info you enter as you move through each step
• Privacy protected – everything is stored in the app, is PIN enabled and sent to Shannons in a secure way.
This simple to use app lets you collect important incident-related information and submit it to InsureMyRide as a claim request directly, through the app. To make this app really handy, don’t forget to set up your profile, including your bikes’ details.
- Simple accident checklist – helps you gather key information at the scene of incident, so you don’t have to worry about missing anything
- Supports all incident types – single and multi-vehicle accidents, storm damage, malicious damage and theft
- Automatic GPS look up – retrieves your current location and time
- Advanced camera integration – captures photos of bike damage or imports from the gallery without leaving the app
- Auto save – automatically saves all entered data
- User profile setting – save time and stress by first setting up your personal profile as well as listing details of your bikes
- Privacy protection – your information is only stored on your smart phone. The app is PIN enabled and all claim notifications are sent to InsureMyRide by a secure channel