This simple to use app lets you collect the accident information you need from the scene of the accident and send it to AAMI. We will then contact you to start your claim. Once installed, simply set up your profile and this app is ready, should you ever need it.
- Compatible with AAMI comprehensive car, comprehensive motorcycle and caravan insurance
- Policyholder details – find and store policy details in one place
- User profile setting – save time and stress by first setting up your profile
- Guided claim process – helps you gather key information at the accident scene, so you don’t have to worry about missing anything
- Supports all accident types – single and multi vehicle accidents, storm damage, theft and windscreen-only claims
- 24/7 Claims Lodgement – no need to call, lodge your claim direct from your phone
- Windscreen lodgement and repair – hassle-free windscreen lodgement direct from your phone
- Automatic GPS look up – retrieves your current location and time
- Advanced camera integration – captures photos of vehicle damage or imports from your camera roll
- Auto save – automatically saves entered data
- Privacy protection – your information is stored on your phone, is PIN enabled and only sent to AAMI by a secure channel
- AAMI Roadside Assist - 24/7 emergency breakdown assistance (optional extra with comprehensive car insurance)
We have one of the largest research teams in the Asia-Pacific, as well as teams in Europe, North America and South Africa - all providing powerful local market insight.
With more than 2,400 stocks under coverage globally, we are a top 10 global equities research house. We cover all the world’s major financial markets, giving our institutional, government and corporate clients the depth and breadth of information they need.
The applications are free to download from the Market, however users must have an account with Macquarie Securities to log in. For Help with getting access, please see the application support link.
The application provides
• Easy yet secure access - no passwords required, provided you are a registered client of Macquarie Securities
• Powerful search tool with access to our extensive document library
• Ability to save searches and to request alerts for topics of interest
• Offline briefcase function, allowing you to download documents for reading while offline
MAStech, Macquarie’s team of technical specialists provide technical solutions and strategies, education tools and resources to registered financial services professionals. Their knowledge, experience, and passion for all things technical set MAStech apart from their competition – they have the qualifications, skills and resources to deal with a wide range of technical issues.
Explore the Little Black Book by topic:
Key personal income tax rates and thresholds, tax offsets and rebates, family benefits and payments and other general tax information
Tax treatment of insurance premiums and benefits for cover held inside and outside superannuation.
•Superannuation accumulation phase
Contribution rules and thresholds, deductibility issues, Government contributions and other super accumulation data
•Superannuation – access to benefits
Preservation and conditions of release
•Self managed superannuation funds (SMSFs)
Membership and trustee rules, super fund residency, acquiring assets from related parties, limited recourse borrowing arrangements and other SMSF investment rules
•Superannuation pension phase
Income streams, pension payment factors and life expectancies
•Superannuation benefits tax
Tax treatment of benefit payments to members
•Superannuation and estate planning
Tax treatment of death benefits and the definition of dependant
•Social security and aged care
Key rates and thresholds used to determine eligibility for the Age Pension and the cost of residential aged care.
The 2014/15 Little Black Book includes:
• New taxation, superannuation and social security rates and thresholds, effective from 1 July 2014
• Additional information relating to self managed superannuation funds and residential aged care
• Other recent legislative changes and policy developments
The Little Black Book app version 7 also includes a new calculator, for tablet devices, that relates to borrowing within superannuation.
Log into the app using your ConnectYourCare website username and password. Then, you can:
• View account balances and transaction history
• View account alerts and claim details
• Submit a new claim
• Upload photo images of claim documentation
• Use Online Bill Pay and Click‐to‐Pay (if supported by your employer)
• View a smart list of only claims that require your action
• View FAQs and eligible expenses
• Click to call Customer Service
The CYC Mobile app allows you to connect your care anywhere!
Macquarie Life Active brought a new category of life insurance cover to the market, and as expected, that brought a greater demand for education.
Active Body was designed with you in mind. It visualises how Macquarie Life Active works and is aimed at demystifying the medical elements of life insurance by providing transparency on severity based claims.
Ultimately, we hope this goes some way to addressing the ongoing issue of under-insurance, giving you the confidence to discuss life insurance clearly and simply with your family or financial adviser.
Explore Macquarie Life Active and the associated Health Events benefits in detail using the interactive guide covering:
1. Active Body
*an interactive Health Events table that demonstrates the transparency of severity based claims using the Macquarie Life Active Body.
*visual examples of medical conditions with more than 30 anatomical structures covering each body system, including major organs of the male and female body. The visual examples demystify much of the medical terminology found in most PDSs.
2. Key features
The key features page provides advisers and their clients with a clear value proposition explaining how the benefits of Macquarie Life Active can apply to their unique situation.
3. Case studies
Animated case studies explain case terms and conditions, making it easier to understand the severity based claims process in a transparent and open manner.
The resources page has all the information clients need to make an informed decision when selecting the appropriate insurance, including the PDS, brochures and reference documents.
Macquarie Life Active is a product of Macquarie Life Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Macquarie Group Limited.
This App requires Adobe AIR to be installed. AIR apps run on your device without a browser, providing the convenience of a native app. You can learn more about AIR at http://adobe.com/go/airmobileinfo
By clicking "Install", you agree to the Software License Agreement found at http://adobe.com/go/eum
Macquarie Life Active is life insurance issued by Macquarie Life Limited ABN 56 003 963 773 AFSL No. 237497 ("MLL"). This application is for the use of Australian residents only. The information in this application does not constitute an offer or invitation in any place where, or to any person whom, it would not be lawful to make such an offer or invitation.
The information in this application issued by MLL dated 21 May 2011 is general in nature and does not take into account any individual's financial situation, needs or objectives. The PDS, available from MLL or your adviser, should be consulted before making any financial decision. MLL is not an authorised deposit taking institution for the purposes of the Banking Act (Cth) 1959, and MLL’s obligations do not represent deposits or other liabilities of Macquarie Bank Limited ABN 46 008 583 542. Macquarie Bank Limited does not guarantee or otherwise provide assurance in respect of the obligations of MLL.