• Practical travel guide with detailed information like attractions, getting around for each district of Brisbane City.
• Travel utilities like hotel booking, currency converter, weather forecast, world clocks, reminder, alarm and many more available within the app.
• Intuitive, easy-to-use one tap pane interface with tight social network integration for Check-Ins, photo sharing and places review.
• Just one app for all your devices with dedicated UI and data sync capabilities.
• Plan your itinerary and port your activity data between different devices and social network using our pangeaguides.com website.
• Community sharing experience for your photos, reviews and travel memories with your friends and other fellow travelers.
Premium features of Brisbane Travel Guide bring exclusive travel utilities that reduce travel planning hassles and make the experience fun and memorable. Premium features consists of -
• A next generation modern marvel Augmented Reality experience that brings surrounded by wonders feeling.
• Search for cafes, restaurants, theatres and even hospitals with carefully organized location data. Find more than 1000 Points of Interest around you and get directions to places of your interest.
• Extremely detailed Brisbane offline map for no connectivity areas or internet availability (Connection required on first time use).
• Comprehensive set of utilities and tools that will help you plan your trip. Organize checklist, send postcards, bringing a collection of useful travel apps within a single app.
• Discover people, places and culture with information about upcoming local events.
Designed and developed by the travelers, for the travelers that works in all parallel universe!
Go Brisbane displays Brisbane Trains, Buses and Ferries and Trams timetables data on your Android Phone.
All timetable data is stored on your phone, so it does not require any network access.
• Auto Route Calculation
• Multi-segment trips
• Route editor lets you edit or extend a trip (e.g. change at a different station)
• Full browseable timetable
• Platform numbers
• Favourites: Save your stops for quick access to departure information
• Over the air updates: Get the most up to date timetables as they are generated.
• Location Search: Find your closest station or terminal, searching by name or GPS.
• Summary view allows you to scroll through all matching trips for the week, showing ETA and arrival/departure times
• Reverse a trip option.
• Get directions to nearest stations, using GPS
• Automatically selects weekday/weekend timetable
• Supports services that only run on select days (e.g. late night Friday/Saturday)
NOTE: Timetable data is derived from the web based timetables, so it does not take into account any delays or cancellations. Best efforts are taken to ensure timetable accuracy, but no guarantees are made. If you find an error in the timetable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details, and it will be fixed in the next release.
If you have any ideas or find any bugs please contact us. We are working hard to create the best public transport application.
Follow us on Twitter for regular updates: http://twitter.com/gotransitapps
Get real time notification from Queensland Alert.
Weather, Bush Fire, Traffic, Flood, Utilities, UV Index, Earthquake, Police, Health, Product Alerts all in one package.
With free SMS notification service available for south east Queensland residents. Please use search function to locate your area in ERIC Australia.
The Brisbane & Queensland Alert app is free and easy to use.
• Weather Alert provides severe weather warning and Marine warning in Queensland
• UV Index Alert provides daily UV index chart for Major cities in Queensland and UV index scale
• Translink service, Public Transport Alert shows the public transport Queensland live travel updates including trams, bus and ferry services.
• Live Traffic Alert shows the current road traffic in Queensland such as road maintenance road closures and restrictions and road construction
• Bush Fire Incident Map shows the location of all fire incidents in Brisbane and Queensland.
• Queensland Bushfires Warning Advice provides all fire warning and advice notification in Brisbane and Queensland with detailed safety information. (bushfire)
• Water Dam level
• Recent Earthquakes shows all earthquakes in Australia in last 7 days with magnitude information.
• Police Alert gives you current Queensland Police News including crime assistance
• Health Alert provides updated health alerts from Department of Health (such as Ebola virus disease (EVD) in west Africa
• Sunshine Coast Disaster hub, Townsville Disaster info, Gold Coast Alert and Cairns Notification provide local service and alert information.
• Product Recall Alert shows all recent recall products with photo and seller information (such as Woolworths and Kmart Australia) to help you identify potential health threat.
• Emergency Preparation provides a lot of Queensland safety information such as Fire safer place, Bushfire plan and Emergency Tool Kit. You can download these files and check them in the Downloads in Tools section.
• Switch Theme provide 3 themes including large font for easy access.
• In the Setting section, you can customize your sync setting, Display & Presentation setting, Message store setting and Notifications setting.
• This app also provides Widgets function. 4X1 and 4X2 widgets are available for you to choose from.
• Finally, don't forget to like and rate me in the Google Play.
1. Try to use the widget function. You can choose which category you want to read.
2. Use search function in ERIC and feeds to locate your regional alert
3. Change sync, message store, notification setting to fit your preference.
4. Warning! The app could consume up to 1GB data in one month. Change sync setting if necessary.
• Choose the best places to visit from our curated list of more than 100.000 attractions, covering 150+ countries - never miss out on the best sightseeing again
• Plan your travel itinerary in just a few minutes - spend your time on travel, not on planning
• Get weather forecast - what is the best day to schedule that river cruise for?
• Use time & distance estimates - is the way from the station to your hotel worth taking a taxi?
• Sync the itinerary across all your devices - you’ll always have your dream trip close at hand
• Find a hotel in your destination and save it to your itinerary - always find a way back to your hotel
• Enjoy detailed and walking-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible, on foot
• See subway lines on the map in popular cities - quickly get around town like a local
• Download offline maps and use the app offline (available as in-app purchase) - no more roaming fees
• Download and print out a PDF guide - don’t worry about battery power.
• Guardian’s Android App of the Week
• Gizmodo’s App Deal of the Day
• Outside Magazine: The Best City Guide App for your Phone
• Also featured in BBC, The Telegraph, PC Magazine, TNW, ProductHunt and others
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Check out our web planner: http://www.tripomatic.com
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tripomatic_com
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TripomaticCom
Contact our support team: email@example.com
To access 1000+ destinations worldwide, download the full-fledged Tripomatic app for free. Available at http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tripomatic
2 types of maps are attached in application:
1st map: Offline map. You can download it in Wi-fi service area and use without Internet.
2nd Map: Online map. Allows you to search for addresses, save points on the map. Map access is free of charge.
Application functions are available:
1. Add any objects to your favorites.
2. Add your own map points (for example, your hotel or your car parking space).
3. Object search by address.
4. Get directions.
Know which is your nearest bust stop.
Know which bus goes from your location to a chosen suburb
See in proper native google maps bus stops for any bus number.
Use Journey Planner to find your best bus / train or ferry route (using Translink results page)
- Not only can you type an address for Journey Planner you can now type say
Coles or Woolworths or an address like 54 Glindemann Drv Holland Park or a restaurant say like Govindas the search function within the Journey Planner activity will find it for you and you will be able to get your appropriate Journey Planner route results!
Clicking on any bus stop link takes you to Translink's bus stop URL where you can view which buses are schedule to come in the given hour.
Note: this application requires you to have Google Play Services + it uses your GPS so make sure it has location access turned on. (ie make sure you can go to google maps and that it can find your location!)
When installing the first time it may take a while before it starts properly let it start (usually 3 seconds) this only happens the first time you install it.
*** Tip ***
Click on a list item or map marker to gain access to Translink's bus stop URL
For every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Flight status double check
+Shop online at the airport
+Food and restaurants
Also includes "Get Offers" which lets you enter your info once and get full offers from each airline displayed in separate windows for easy comparison. Instead of typing in your data at each airlines website, we do it for you.
Next Flight so you can find the next available flight if your current flight is delayed or canceled.
View arrival and departure boards for virtually every airport in the world including Amsterdam Schiphol, Atlanta Hartsfield, Antalya, Barcelona-El Prat, Bangkok,Bogata,Mumbai,Baltimore Washington,Guangzhou, Paris Charles de Gaulle,Jakarta,Charlotte, Copenhagen, Chengdu, Delhi, Dallas Fort Worth,Moscow Domodedevo,Dubai,Newark,Roma Fiumicino,Sao Paulo,Hamburg,Hong Kong,Tokyo,Houston,Incheon, Ataturk,Osaka,New York Kennedy,Kuala Lumpur, Gatwick,Heathrow,Manchester,Orlando,Ciudad de Mexico,Manila,Munchen, Munich,Tokyo Narita,Chicago O’Hare, Orly,Oslo,Beijing, Seattle,Phoenix,Palma de Mallorca,Shanghai, Singapore Changi, Stansted, Sheremetyevo, Shenzhen,Taipei,Zurich Zürich,Malaga,Stockholm Arlanda, Athens,Abu Dhabi, Brussels,Brasilia,Cairo,Sao Paulo, Jeju, Chongqing, Columbus, Belo Horizonte, Hunan, Sapporo, Depasar Bali, Juanda, Reagan, Dalian, Doha, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Fort Lauderdale, Fukuoka, Rio Janeiro Galeao,Seoul Gimpo, Geneve, Helsinki,Honolulu,Dulles,Jeddah, Johannesburg,Osaka,Lima,Lisboa,Chennai, Midway, Miami, Milano Malpensa,Nagoya, Nanjing,Okinawa,Portland,Prague, Riyadh, San Diego, Istanbul, Santiago, Salt Lake City, St Louis Lambert, Tel Aviv,Tampa,Wien Vienna,Montreal, Vancouver, Lanzarote,Izmir, Buenos Aires, Amman, Bahrain,Hartford, Long Beach, Brisbane, BNE Burbank,Eugene,Beirut,Bergen,Birmingham,Bologna,Bangalore,Bristol, Basel, Budapest,Buffalo,Caracas,Kolkata,Cebu,Koln Bonn,Christchurch,Gimhae, Casablanca,Cape Town,Charleroi,Dallas Love,Edinburgh,Nottingham, Ankara, Buenos Aires,Faro,Fuzhou,Fortaleza,Guadalajara,Glasgow,Hannover,Phuket, Hobby,Harbin,Hyderabad,Ibiza,Indianapolis,Kiev,Kuwait, Larnaca, St Petersburg,Milano Linate,Lagos,Haneda,Lyon,Muscat,Medan, Macau, Marseille,Monterrey,Napoli,Nice, Maui,Gold Coast,Porto,Bucuresti,West Palm Beach,Pittsburgh,Porto Alegre, Panama City, Gimhae Pusan,Raleigh,Recife,Riga,Fort Myers,San Antonio, Santos Dumont, San Jose, San Juan, Sacramento, Santa Ana John Wayne, Salvador, Stuttgart, Schoenfeld, Venezia, Vnukovo, Warsaw, Wellington.
Also includes Aberdeen, Belfast, Bilbao, Bremen, Eindhoven, Florence, Gothenburg, Leeds, London, Leipzig, Luxembourg, Mulhouse, Malmo, Dusseldorf, Nantes, Nuremberg, Stockholm, Olbia, Cork,Palermo, Pisa,Santiago, Shannon, Sofia, Southampton, Split, Sevilla, Salzburg, Tenerife, Tallinn, Turin, Venice, Valencia, Verona, Albuquerque, Albany, Anchorage, Birmingham,Boise, Burbank, Akron, Charleston, Dayton, Des Moines, El Paso, Minneapolis,Spokane, Grand Rapids, Greensboro, Greenville, White Plains, Islip, Kona, Long Beach, Lihue, Little Rock, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Ontario, Norfolk, Pensacola, Providence, Richmond, Reno, Rochester, Savannah, Louisville, Cabo San Lucas, Syracuse, Tijuana, Tulsa, Tucson, Knoxville, Halifax, Ottawa, Victoria, Darwin, Hobart, Townsville.
Also Delta, United, Southwest, jetBlue, US Airways, Alaska, Orbitz, Kayak, Expedia, travelocity, booking and American Airlines.
Edmonton, Nashville, New Orleans, Dulles, android app
Version 1.2 Includes Green Zone Maps in and Around Moreton Bay.
Get instant access to tides, winds, Queensland fishing rules and regulations, a fish guide and seasonal fishing tips as well as Brisbane fishing videos and much more!
Send us your Brisbane or Moreton Bay fishing photos or catch information (where/when/how/bait) and you could be in the next Brisbane fishing app update!
► It is designed to work at background even phone went into sleep mode, and also allow user to use other apps at the same time.
► It will turn on screen when alert trigger and going back to sleep mode after pass by camera spot. This can save battery consumption significantly during traveling.
► Internet or data connection is NOT required but only required when you switch to Map view (to download map data).
► ONLY GPS is required to turn on in order to get precise camera and user coordinates.
► Human voice alerting.
► Camera location in Map view.
- View your upcoming trips
- Be reminded when check-in opens, stay up-to-date with alerts for departure gate, boarding time, baggage carousel and more*
- Get your boarding pass within the App or load into Samsung Wallet
- Know when it’s time to leave for the airport, and find the route that’ll get you there
- Create fare alerts for your favourite destinations and be notified of sales or offers and when fares fall below your preferred price
- Access other travel products available through Qantas including hotels, cars, transfers and activities
* Mobile check-in, in-app boarding passes and some alerts not available for all flights and all airports. Find out more at qantas.com/apps.
- Cellular data settings & Wi Fi connection information : We use network access to provide you with relevant information when using the airport navigation functionality, to update flight status, and to complete your check in process.
- Photo/Media/Files: We use this to store relevant Airport maps and destination imagery on your device
- Location: We use your location to determine what assistance we can offer- including guidance to arriving to your departure airport.
- Google Settings: We use this to help deliver our price alert and day of travel notifications to you.
The ultimate solution to find the VERY cheapest Hotel in Brisbane
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Queensland, and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of 2.2 million, and the South East Queensland urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more than 3 million. The Brisbane central business district stands on the original European settlement and is situated inside a bend of the Brisbane River, approximately 23 kilometres (14 miles) from its mouth at Moreton Bay. The metropolitan area extends in all directions along the floodplain of the Brisbane River valley between the bay and the Great Dividing Range. While the metropolitan area is governed by several municipalities, a large portion of central Brisbane is governed by the Brisbane City Council, which is by far Australia's largest Local Government Area by population. The demonym of Brisbane is Brisbanite.
Brisbane is named after the river on which it sits, which in turn was named after Scotsman Sir Thomas Brisbane, the Governor of New South Wales from 1821 to 1825. The first European settlement in Queensland was a penal colony at Redcliffe, 28 kilometres (17 mi) north of the Brisbane central business district, in 1824. That settlement was soon abandoned and moved to North Quay in 1825. Free settlers were permitted from 1842. Brisbane was chosen as the capital when Queensland was proclaimed a separate colony from New South Wales in 1859.
The city played a central role in the Allied campaign during World War II as the South West Pacific headquarters for General Douglas MacArthur. Brisbane has hosted many large cultural and sporting events, including the 1982 Commonwealth Games, World Expo '88 and the final Goodwill Games in 2001. As of 2008, Brisbane is classified as a Global city.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Books your taxi directly into our dispatch system & jumps the often busy telephone queue when booking your cab.
You will also be able to see how far away your taxi is with our LIVE Tracking feature plus access to a number of automatic "on approach" notifications.
Taxi fare estimates are available when placing an order.
Book a taxi using the iHail function, which uses the Android's built in GPS to determine your pickup point. If required you may further fine tune the location determined by iHail by using the map presented location on the screen of your Android phone.
The Black & White Cabs Android application delivers a streamlined booking alternative for Black & White Cabs' customers.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Heritage Locations (7 sights)
* Brisbane Landmarks (8 sights)
* City Orientation Tour (12 sights)
* Modern Architecture (6 sights)
* Art Museums (5 sights)
* History Museums (5 sights)
* Places of Worship (6 sights)
* Haunted Brisbane (6 sights)
* Shopping Venues (7 sights)
* Nightlife Tour (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
This service is no longer being supported by Samsung Australia. Garmin will continue providing product maintenance, but new features will no longer be introduced. All existing subscribers will have access to the service until Dec 31st 2015. Customers who have purchased in-app features will have enduring access.
Service contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
This nifty little app allows you to access them all!
Looking for a playground?
With the Playgrounds in Brisbane app you can view the playground before arriving and use the rating system to work out if its features match up with your needs: does the playground have shade, is it fenced, have drinking water, a BBQ or toilets? What is the most popular playground in your area? This app will inspire you to try new playgrounds and open up new and exciting opportunities for your kids to do what they do best - PLAY.
How about organising a play date?
Playgrounds in Brisbane has been designed to make organising a play date simple. At a touch of a button find a playground, check its suitability, and SMS or email an invitation to friends to meet you with an exact location and street view of the playground, time and date – plus have your calendar automatically remind of the play date. It couldn’t be simpler!
Let Playgrounds in Brisbane ease the work of organising a relaxing and fun activity for you and the kids, because life was meant to lived.
- It's FREE
- Search via Suburb
- Search via Map
- Bookmark favourite playgrounds
- View top ten user rated playgrounds
- Invite friends to meet
- Add playground event to your calendar
- Discuss on Facebook
- Access rating system
- Rate this playground.