CANCERAID IS YOUR MVP CHAMPION AND IT’S FREE
CancerAid is a FREE app that helps address issues cancer patients experience. It is the digital companion, travelling with a patient from the moment of diagnosis, through to treatments and into survivorship.
IT’S MEDICALLY RELIABLE
Designed by oncology physicians in conjunction with patients and caregivers, CancerAid has quickly become the most comprehensive cancer resource available globally. The app provides information for over 150 adult, pediatric and rare cancers and their treatments.
Randomised evidence has shown that cancer patients who track and record their symptoms can have improved outcomes. CancerAid is the first cancer app globally to allow for symptoms tracked in-app to be made available for care teams in the hospital.
HOW IT WORKS
- Organise your cancer information in one place, personalised to you
- Track and manage your symptoms, treatments and medications
- Store your medical records, results and specialists’ details in a single location
- Build a complete profile of your diagnostic information
- Document which treatments and medications have or have not been effective
- Learn about treatments with medically-reliable and peer-reviewed in-app content
- Record your personal journey using the text or video journal
- Connect with others going through similar experiences
- Access news and information about Cancer research, fundraising and community events
HELP YOUR CLINICIAN HELP YOU
CancerAid is designed to be used in conjunction with your clinician and is ultimately as much a tool for them as it is for you. Ask your clinician to assist with compiling your cancer information and treatment data, then facilitate your cancer timeline with them via CancerAid.
The app has been featured by Apple, Shark Tank, TechCrunch, CNBC, The Huffington Post and Variety.
Launching in reputable health systems worldwide like Cedars-Sinai Health System, CancerAid has fast become the number 1 cancer app in the world and is helping 20,000 patients across 53 countries. Health Systems enhance care for patients by providing eHR integration to care teams through the Company’s novel ClinicianLink platform.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPERS
CancerAid is the brainchild of two oncologists and a team of 16 dedicated and passionate individuals who care about improving the lives of those affected by this awful disease.