Computerworld informs Swiss IT decision-makers (CIOs, CFOs und CEOs) about current issues, analyses the most important trends and offers practical help with strategic decisions – in IT as well as in management.
With the app from Computerworld you can easily access the magazine’s e-paper in its original layout on your tablet. Once you have downloaded the current issue you can read it without the need for an active internet connection. Computerworld comes out every two weeks. An annual subscription includes 21 issues. The four special issues, “Swiss IT, “Swiss CIO”, “Top 500” and “Swiss Leaders” are part of the subscription.
- Analyses and forecasts: The Computerworld technical journalists assess new trends, hypes, launches, takeovers and developments in the market
- News and trends: The latest news from the IT scene with a particular focus on Switzerland
- Strategy and practice: Background information, cases, projects – this is how others do it
- Management and careers: Leadership, coaching and other valuable knowledge for IT decision-makers with a management function
When you buy a subscription via the store the use of the services for subscribers on computerworld.ch is not included for technical reasons.
Single issue: CHF 7.00
Special issues: CHF 12.00
3-month subscription (4 – 6 issues): CHF 45.00
You can find more subscription offers (including print subscriptions) on www.computerworld.ch/abo. Publication dates are on www.idg.ch/computerworld.
If you have any questions or problems with this app you can contact us on email@example.com. Our readers’ service will happily answer any of your questions about our subscription offer. You can contact them by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone during office hours on +41 71 314 04 49.
At CHOICE we pride ourselves on delivering expert, unbiased information you can trust. As a completely self-funded and 100% independent body, we rely on membership subscriptions to enable us to act in a truly credible manner.
A CHOICE membership gives you access to a whole range of products and services including:
• Feature articles and product reviews in our magazines and website
• Recommendations on Best Buys and Green Buys
• Health tips (beauty & personal care, diet & exercise, food labelling & advertising, recipes and more)
• Money matters (including advice on banking, insurance, borrowing, investing, tax tips)
Built for Android OS 4.0.3 and above.
The May issue is now available for download. We investigate mortgage brokers, Fairtrade and brekky cereals, and review mixers, blenders, laundry detergents and more.