With the onthehouse.com.au Property Values app you will have access to descriptive property profiles, comparable properties for sale and recently sold, property sold history, listing history, Real Estate Exchange (REX) analytic service, and onthehouse.com.au Guesstimates. This information will give you an informed view on the property market and area you are interested in, and aids your property searching and research.
In the App...
Property Profile Report
Displays available information on the actual property, this may include images, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, number of car spaces, land size, land value, plus additional information for the property as available.
Property Sold History Report
Actual recorded sold history on individual properties – what it sold for, when it sold and the type of sale.
Comparative report on an individual property including comparative listings for sale and comparative recently sold properties. View other properties in the area that are similar to this one.
Onthehouse.com.au provides the actual sold data from properties sales on an individual property, street or suburb basis and the REX service analyses the property values movements by region, whilst also allowing consumers to “drill down” to the actual underlying sales data.
Guesstimates are an automated calculated value estimate on the property displayed in the profile report. The 'Guesstimates' are based on information that is available to us at the time of calculation, including location, recent sales and other market influencing factors.
onthehouse.com.au covers the whole real estate market with a combination of Real Estate Agent Property Listings, Sold Property Information, Sold Property Reports, and analytical tools. By bringing together these essential offerings on the one site, browsers have a unique opportunity to stay on top of the market when searching, buying, selling or just watching property throughout Australia.
Note: some property information may not be available at the time of display.
With Zoopla's updated Android app, you can easily access the most up-to-date market information, view available properties and contact local estate agents to help you make the smarter property choice.
Looking for your next home to buy, or flat to rent? With over 95% of the UK property market covered, we've got all the tools you need to start your property search.
Looking for a commercial property? You can use the Zoopla app to search through thousands of commercial properties throughout the UK.
And the app's most addictive features (so we've been told)
- Find out what a property is worth whilst you're on the move
You can find the current value of any UK home - even your own (or your neighbours)!
- Walk around your area and see what's available
With built-in GPS technology, you can see which properties are for sale and to rent near you.
- Set Search Preferences
Sign into your MyZoopla account to set your search preferences and add properties to your favourites. Accessible via any device, making it even easier for you to find the properties that interest you most.
With the updated PrimeLocation Android app, you can easily access the most up-to-date market information, view available properties for sale and to rent, and contact local estate agents to help you find the home you deserve.
Looking for properties overseas? Use the PrimeLocation app to search through thousands of properties all over the world!
What makes our Android app so useful?
- It's got more
PrimeLocation.com covers over 95% of the UK property market and so does our iPhone app. So you've got a million properties or more to browse in your hand.
- Get the full picture
See how many people have already viewed the property and how much it was first put on the market for (and how much it may have dropped).
- It's so simple to use
Just a couple of touches or swipes and you have everything at your fingertips including one-touch agent calling.
- See local house prices
Keep yourself informed even when you're on the move by checking how much homes have been sold for recently in the streets you're looking to buy in.
Learn about the area before your viewing by looking at property in the UK with Google Street View.
Share property with friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, via email, SMS and directly from the app.
What you’ll love about the Rightmove property app:
- Sync and share your saved properties and searches on your desktop, with other smartphones and even your TV with ‘MyRightmove’.
- View photos and floorplans in full screen.
- Find stations and schools near a property.
- Enquire about a property via phone or email in-app.
CommonFloor.com, India’s leading real estate portal brings to you the “CommonFloor Property India” app. This mobile application for property search has been designed keeping you in mind and is the ultimate solution to all your property requirements ‘on the go’.
You can now search property/project based on advanced filters, view results on map, sort results on the basis of your preference, view full details, contact property owners, post property/requirements, shortlist your preferred properties and much more.
CommonFloor Real Estate app also features an advance ‘Augmented Search’ which allows you to view properties around you; using your phone’s camera.
We present to you this advanced ‘CommonFloor Property’ app to bring you the ‘best-in-class’ property search experience, on your mobile phone.
Congratulations! Your smart phone just got much smarter.
Your Home, Your Life - now on your mobile!
• Search projects/properties on the go
• Push Notification for matching properties
• Search new properties by requirements
• Smart filters search option - you can now search based on property type, property owner, area, budget range, multi-location etc.
• Search property through ‘Augmented Reality’
• Search properties on the map - one click to view properties near your location
• Filter your search by Price, BHK, and Locality etc.
• Sort results – search results can now be sorted by relevance, price or date.
• Details of projects/property - view price, amenities, plans, maps, pictures and much more
• Get driving directions – navigate your way to the property of your choice from your current location
• Contact property owners or express your interest – send messages, email or call them from your mobile phone instantly
• Share property/project with your friends via email
• Join Owners' Association Group of your apartment community
• Post property – add your property details, spot your property on the map
Note: We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside this app
Launched in 2007, CommonFloor.com is an innovative online service that combines property search, apartment management, and vendor management - envisioned to cater to a person’s complete residential requirements. From searching for an apartment to facilitating interactions within an apartment community on the ‘commonfloor’ platform, the portal is dedicated to meeting all aspects of consumers’ needs around their home. With its presence in more than 120 cities and over 70,000 community listings, constituting more than 50 lakh homes, CommonFloor.com now leads the online real estate portal space in India.
If you think finding a house is a complicated process, think again! The new PropTiger real estate android app helps you find your Dream Home in just three easy steps:
1. Search for properties and housing projects
2. Come with us for a property visit
3. Book your house
Browse through hundreds of properties, flats and real estate projects in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune and other cities in India on the new PropTiger property and real estate app.
Search for homes and property on the go using the PropTiger real estate app. Whether you’re looking for an apartment in Delhi or flats in Bangalore, the list and map based search on PropTiger India property app allows you to find properties in any location right in the comfort of your home or office. PropTiger android app brings real estate India at your fingertips in addition to information about different localities and India property price trends. You can also find out schools, banks, hospitals and restaurants in the area close to your desired property.
The PropTiger India mobile app also gives you information about new and upcoming real estate projects.
- Pan India Search: Property finder to search properties by city, locality or builder
- Locality Information: Find price trends and photos of a locality along with supply & demand of projects in a locality
- Enquire: Call / SMS / Drop an Enquiry and we will help you to find your dream home
- Nearby: Find properties on the go near your current location
- List and Map view: Find location of projects on map along with the list view
- Filters and Sort: Use wide set of filters from location, budget and size of properties to possession date, sale and resale. Sort projects by their prices, possession dates and launch dates.
- Property Details: Have access to property floor plans, configurations and photos
- Neighbourhood & Commute - Check out schools, hospitals, banks, restaurants and petrol pumps near your property of interest. Get driving instructions from your current location to any real estate project
- Favorites & Share: Create your own ‘Favorite’ list of properties and re-visit your preferred flats, apartments and housing projects anytime. Share your preferred projects with friends and family
- Updates and Forums: Stay updated with the latest India property news and real estate forum discussions with this android property app
- One Account everywhere: Search properties on mobile, view them later on desktop and vice-versa
PropTiger is an independent real estate advisory firm with its operations spanning pan- India. We possess a wide experience and exposure about the real estate industry and wish to be your first port of contact if you want to buy property in India. With a team of experienced real estate professionals and backing by a group dynamic investors, Prop Tiger aims to help Indian families buy their dream home. The PropTiger team spreads across 8 cities in India, i.e. Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Noida, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Kolkata with each of their staff being well trained across different aspects of real estate.
We offer complete property solutions, from narrowing down the right property amongst a myriad of projects to arranging site visits and completing the final paperwork.
This app will just redirect you to the following online property sites.
Craigslist - ahmedabad
Craigslist - bangalore
Craigslist - bhubaneswar
Craigslist - chandigarh
Craigslist - chennai
Craigslist - delhi
Craigslist - goa
Craigslist - hyderabad
Craigslist - indore
Craigslist - jaipur
Craigslist - kerala
Craigslist - kolkata
Craigslist - lucknow
Craigslist - mumbai
Craigslist - pune
***** “Brilliant! This is such an easy way to search for property. Does not waste your time.”
***** “Helped me find my house. That simple.”
Find your perfect property match with Domain’s real estate app for Android. Discover apartments and houses for sale, rent, or share while you’re on the go.
• Thousands of property listings: Search real estate for sale, rent or share Australia-wide
• Amazing maps: Search and view properties via interactive maps
• Customise your search: Filter by price, bedrooms, bathrooms and other property features
• Property alerts: Save your favourite search and we’ll alert you when new properties in your criteria become available
• Finger Draw: Narrow down your property search, draw an area on your favourite part of Australia to find properties in the area
• Photo galleries: View property photos and floor plans on a full screen with a simple pinch gesture
• Inspection planner: Add properties to your inspection planner to view dates, times and maps
• Directions: Get directions to inspections and auctions
• Contact agents: Quickly get in touch with real estate agents about properties you’re interested in
• View offline: Shortlist your favourite properties and you’ll even be able to view offline
• Share listings with friends: Tell your friends via email, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
• Sync across devices: Log in to your Domain.com.au account to view your favourites, shortlist and inspection planner on any device
What people are saying about the Domain real estate app:
***** Go for this great app. Easy to use, easy to browse.
***** Awesome with tablet support! Top marks for supporting tablets properly.
***** Great app! Love the map viewing, so easy to use.
***** Maps integration is amazing! Thank you very much!
***** Very easy to use. Definitely a must-have if you are looking for property in Australia.
Help us make Domain better!
We are constantly working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience.
If you have any feedback on the current version, or suggestions for future releases, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to us on Twitter https://twitter.com/domain_mobile.
If you'd like to get a sneaky peek of what we're working on - join our Beta community at: http://goo.gl/gI9iua
-Capture property profiles
-Determine vaastu compatibility of the property
-Customize vaastu setting or use default recommendations
-Determine current vaastu setting with the inbuilt compass
-Tag video/audio/text notes to the property
-Compare and contrast information among selected properties
-Share comparison information with others via Facebook/Email
-View property and points-of-interest in a single view on a map or a tabular report to get a feel for the relative proximity
-Now you can search a location or navigate manually in the POI screen.
-New screen lists Real Estate terminology with short descriptions
-Fixes for 2 minor bugs.
New designed user-friendly interface – Better search experience, faster browsing and easily shortlist your listings.
Mortgage calculator – Estimate your loans easily.
Write notes – Attach personal notes to properties shortlisted.
iProperty.com.sg’s newly designed Android real estate app offers you a new way to search for properties in Singapore.
Browsing for new development launches, properties for sale and/or rent is now easier with this all new search interface. The app offers you instant access not just to the latest condominiums, landed properties and HDB flats listings, but also commercial properties such as offices, shop houses, retail and more.
Instantly access over 40,000 properties for sale and rent in Singapore, with multiple photos, property details, maps and more.
- Powerful and flexible search – filter by property type, location, budget, bedrooms, or keywords.
- View your Search results on a list or map.
- Login to your profile and save your favourite searches and properties.
- Contact Agent/Developer – Contact real estate agents and developers on the go.
- See properties nearby your current location or any address with Maps.
- Property News – Access the latest real estate news as published on our website.
- Calculate monthly repayment with our mortgage calculator.
- Share property listing on your Facebook or email to your friends.
This application includes information on sale prices and rentals of private residential properties in Singapore (including prices of units sold by developers).
Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that the contents of the Property Market Information are accurate and complete, the URA does not warrant the accuracy, correctness and completeness of such contents and shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage whatsoever may arise as a result of any use of or reliance on such contents.
Download the FREE Android App from Shweproperty.com and give yourself instant access to Myanmar's most comprehensive database of property listings and myanmar real estate news - complete with price, photos, property details, maps and more.
Whether you’re searching for property for sale or rent, this app will give you real-time access to the very same listings, news and resources on our websites (www.shweproperty.com).
Powerful and flexible search - filter by property type, location, price
View Search results in a list
Get Latest Myanmar Property News
Agent and Developer Directories
The name PKNS is synonymous with success and growth in the property development sector within Selangor and has, for the past 49 years, progressively created and developed 11 renowned and established cities and integrated townships such as Petaling Jaya, Kelana Jaya, Kota Damansara, Bangi, Shah Alam and more.
Keep up to date with PKNS Property on the latest projects, upcoming launches and hottest promotions.
• Thousands of properties available and updated throughout the day
• Superb quality photographs with fullscreen slideshows and virtual tours
• Interactive floorplans, with photos
• Detailed property information, including council tax rates and nearest transport links
• Locate properties near your current location
• View properties in list and map views
• Share properties easily with family and friends
• Request valuations and enquire about any property directly
• Save and rate favourite properties with My Foxtons
• Save searches and get email updates when new properties match your criteria
• My Foxtons is automatically sync'd with the website and your other devices
• Explore recommended properties when logged into My Foxtons
****** DUE TO DATA AVAILABILITY, CURRENTLY
PROPERTY SCOUT ONLY SERVES MASSACHUSETTS AND ILLINOIS, USA *******
Property Scout helps you keep constant watch on your interested real estate markets by providing you with early access to new properties and price changes on a daily basis. Property Scout's unique design allows you to track multiple real estate markets with ease.
Keep watch on interested real estate markets in different cities and neighborhoods.
Daily updates of new/sold properties and price fluctuation of properties.
Contact agents to get more information on properties.
*** We value your feedback greatly. Please send any feedback to us at email@example.com.
*** While we only serve Massachusetts, Illinois at the moment, please tell us where do you need us to go next.
More from developer
The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
Plus, for the first time in Australia, you can use your phone to make contactless payments in-store with our new Tap & Pay technology.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
• Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
• Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
• Pay to new and existing Australian account numbers
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
• Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted – by ordering a PayTag from the app, or for some select phones, you can activate it using your phone’s in-built NFC chip (available on certain Samsung Galaxy S4 models at this time, but stay tuned - we’re exploring more NFC enabled devices);
• Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
• Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
• Use other convenient tools and calculators such as a foreign exchange converter;
• Access other apps and sites from CommBank; and
• Find help, support and ways to contact us.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
The CommBank app is compatible with Androids OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. An annual fee of $2.99 applies after the first 12 months if you have a supported Samsung Galaxy S4 phone with Tap & Pay. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124
• Touch screen technology: Manage your finances easily with one tap access to your accounts and view multiple transactions at once without needing to scroll.
• View your transactions as soon as they occur: With real time banking you can check your balance and view pending transactions for Credit Cards and Debit MasterCards instantly.
• Three step transfers: All it takes is three simple steps to transfer funds or BPAY, so you can keep on top of your finances wherever you are.
• You can also view the status of any applications you have with CBA, contact us or provide feedback so we can improve future versions.
NetBank on your Android tablet represents the evolution of mobile banking, giving you the convenience and freedom to access your accounts at a time that suits you.
Customers not registered for NetBank can visit www.netbank.com.au to register (Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.)
We’ve also launched an enhanced Commbank app for Android phones - simply search for “Commbank” in the Android market.
IS THIS THE OFFICIAL COMMBANK APP?
Yes, this is the official NetBank Android Tablet app.
To protect your personal information and ensure you are getting the optimised NetBank Tablet experience, please uninstall any unofficial Commbank apps.