The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
Plus you can use your phone to make contactless payments in-store with our new Tap & Pay technology.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
• Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
• View up to two years’ worth of transactions, and filter these by date & amount
• Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
• Pay to new and existing Australian account numbers
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
• Send money overseas
• Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted using just your phone and CommBank PayTag
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without a card at most CommBank ATMs. Collect it yourself or arrange for someone else to collect it.
• Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
• Control how your credit card gets used. Lock international transactions when you’re not using them or set a transaction limit to manage your spending.
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
• Use other convenient tools and calculators such as a foreign exchange converter;
• Access other apps and sites from CommBank.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
* Similar to SMS or email, CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information such as your NetCode, payments received or of changes in your account balance.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. An annual fee of $2.99 may apply after the first 12 months if you set up Tap & Pay on a supported device. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
• Touch screen technology: Manage your finances easily with one tap access to your accounts and view multiple transactions at once without needing to scroll.
• View your transactions as soon as they occur: With real time banking you can check your balance and view pending transactions for Credit Cards and Debit MasterCards instantly.
• Three step transfers: All it takes is three simple steps to transfer funds or BPAY, so you can keep on top of your finances wherever you are.
• You can also view the status of any applications you have with CBA, contact us or provide feedback so we can improve future versions.
NetBank on your Android tablet represents the evolution of mobile banking, giving you the convenience and freedom to access your accounts at a time that suits you.
Customers not registered for NetBank can visit www.netbank.com.au to register (Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.)
We’ve also launched an enhanced Commbank app for Android phones - simply search for “Commbank” in the Android market.
IS THIS THE OFFICIAL COMMBANK APP?
Yes, this is the official NetBank Android Tablet app.
To protect your personal information and ensure you are getting the optimised NetBank Tablet experience, please uninstall any unofficial Commbank apps.
* Quotes for majority of Australian stocks and indices like ASX 200, All Ordinaries, mid cap - small cap indices and important sectoral indices.
* Quotes for stocks and indexes are displayed in separate tabs.
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Ability to search and add the stocks, indexes in your list.
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to remove and add stocks/indexes.
* Quotes for exchange traded funds.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at email@example.com
In the summary view, you may see the stocks listed as Most Active, Top Gainers and Losers. Here, you may also tap on the individual stock to view its information directly or choose to add it to your favourites.
- Quickly navigate through lists of stocks by swiping LEFT or RIGHT
- Easy access the updated news on each stock by swiping up or down
- Build your own portfolio and examine the chart of each stock quickly
- Company earnings and profile including address, phone, fax, website, employee and business summary.
- Customize your screener: Top Popular Stocks, Top Gainers, Top Losers, Price Filter, Sector Filter,... and more to come in the next versions
Disclaimers: All information provided "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. Neither Chartmobi! nor any of independent providers is liable for any informational errors, incompleteness, or delays, or for any actions taken in reliance on information contained herein. Quotes may be delayed un to 20 minutes.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.cwcbankhb.com/site/disc_privacy.html
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode, or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in available on Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4 (note these sign in options won’t work if your device has been jail broken. i.e. the device has been tampered with to remove/alter the standard system settings and applications)
• Check account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
• Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM anytime
• ATM & Branch Locator – search locally or internationally to find an ATM and filter to refine search options i.e. coin deposit ATMs or branches open on Saturdays
• View eStatements
Tap and pay
Download the latest version of the App for tap and pay
• Use your Samsung device for your everyday purchases
• You need to have a supported model for tap and pay. To check your model number, tap Settings>About device. Supported devices and models include Samsung Galaxy:
• S4 - GT-i9505, GT-i9506 and GT-i9507
• S5 – SM-G900I
• S5 Mini – SM-G800Y
• Note 3 – N9005 and N9007
• Note 4 – SM-N910G
• Note 4 Edge – SM-N915G
• Alpha – SM-G850Y
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S4 is 4.0
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S5, S5 mini, Galaxy Alpha Note 3, Note 4 and Note edge is 4.4
• Call us on 1300 651 089 if you have difficulty downloading your cards
While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, they lack the required security hardware (Embedded Secure Element) to keep your payment details safe. When the manufacturers add the security hardware for NFC payments to handsets such as Google Nexus 5, Westpac will then add its Pay functionality to these devices in Australia. Please contact your handset manufacturer for further information on when they plan to launch a handset with an EMV chip to keep your payment details safe.
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Tools and calculators
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Overseas Travel Notifications
• Advising customers of the nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
• Prompting customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from them.
Optimised version for Mobile Banking is 4.0 and above on selected Android devices.
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read terms & conditions
✔ StockSpy keeps getting more awesome with great new upgrades!
StockSpy - A slick app which simplifies tracking stocks, stock market, realtime quotes, charts, news, links & stats for stocks around the globe. StockSpy allows you to SEE how the news affects stock prices with NewsCharts!
♦ WARNING ♦
STOCKSPY IS A RESEARCH TOOL. IT IS NOT INTENDED FOR PERFORMING FULL TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION!
Please Note: A "Pro" subscription is required to unlock all of StockSpy features! Your subscription helps fund StockSpy's operation costs and development of even more awesome new features!
TONS OF USEFUL FEATURES
✔ NEW: Track portfolio value and trades across all of your devices.
✔ Works for stocks from tons of stock exchanges around the world!
✔ Real time quotes and volume from major exchanges: NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, London, Germany, Italy, Taiwan.
✔ The up/down ticks in live real time stock quote prices are highlighted in green/red.
✔ Landscape Mode: Beautiful and clear full screen stock charts & news.
✔ Technical Indicators: Candle Stick Charts, SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands and Parabolic SAR
✔ Symbol Groups: Custom named watchlists to help organize the stocks in your portfolio.
✔ Sortable symbol lists: Sort by ticker symbol or stock price percentage change.
✔ Real time Intraday Charts: In stocks list & symbol details.
✔ Time Saving Links: Organizes web links related to your stocks for quick investment research. Never have to type in a URL again. Setup a link template once for your whole portfolio.
✔ Full Screen Charts and Browser: Instantly toggle to full screen for charting or reading news articles about your stocks.
✔ Symbol List Company Logos help you quickly spot the stock you’re looking for.
✔ If stock price changes more than ±2% quote shows a darker green or red or green background.
✔ Integrated Stats & fundamental stock data:
+ Dividends: Per share, Yield, Ex Dividend, Pay Date
+ Ratios/Other: PE, Price/Sales, PEG, Book Value, EPS, EBITDA, Short Ratio
+ Price History: 52 week range and % change.
AMAZING NEWS FEATURES
✔ NewsCharts lets you to visualize news volume over time to spot correlations with price changes!
✔ Auto news feed configuration.
✔ Customize News Sources RSS/Atom address templates.
✔ Single list Multi news feed consolidation. Avoid jumping between finance websites to find all the news on your investments!
✔ Read articles in integrated browser or long press for external browser.
✔ Grey marking of Read articles.
✔ Easy news feed setup for popular finance websites (Pro Required for multiple news sources)
CLOUD SYNC (Pro)
Stock tracker automatically syncs your Stock Watchlist, News Feeds & Links on every device...
✔ Multi-platform sync on phone, tablet and desktop computers.
✔ If your device is lost or damaged you can restore data related to your stocks from the cloud using your StockSpy account!
STOCK EXCHANGES - Stock quote tracker supports tons of exchanges around the world to access your stocks.
✔ Americas - US, Canada, Mexico & South American exchanges.
✔ Europe/Middle East - Major european exchagnes as well as Tel Aviv.
With recent volatility in the global financial markets access to timely investment information is a necessity. With StockSpy this information is at your fingertips.
★ UPDATES INCLUDED IN SUBSCRIPTION!
★ SUPPORT: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime!
★ Go ahead! Get your copy of StockSpy today. You won't regret it!
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
ASX Stock Query is not intended to manage your share portfolio, track performance trends, or flag when to buy or sell, etc. It has been developed as a simple interface to check the latest movements of a listed stock. I built it more as an academic exercise in accessing data over RESTful Web APIs.
There are no special permissions required, other than Internet access to retrieve the queried stock information. The app is tiny and completely ad-free too!
The displayed information is not live. It can be delayed by more than 20 minutes as I have used a free, publicly available data feed.
It allows quick access to charts, news & portfolio management & a close eye on World Markets.
• Track your portfolio with shares and cost
• Stock with real time tickers
• Manage portfolio and save all your transactions
• Manage Multiple portfolios (Click on Menu Button)
• Manage Multiple Watch List for better Tracking (Click on Menu Button)
* Live News for your watch list and portfolio.
* Backup/Restore to cloud(To do backup and restore click on top right icon on your screen.)
All information provided must be understood as information purposes only and not investment advice.
Feel free to give suggestions.
• 4 Digit PIN access
• Trade ASX shares, warrants, ETFs
• View Equities, Online Investment Loans and BT Margin Lending holdings
• View and edit your Watchlists
• Obtain live ASX quotes, charts and news
• View live market indices and major currency exchange rates
• View live balances for integrated cash accounts
You must be an existing Westpac Online Investing customer to use this app. To apply please visit westpac.com.au/onlineinvesting
This app is directed and available to and for the benefit of Australian residents only (2013). Share trading through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221, AFSL 233723 is a service provided by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 ("the Participant"), a Participant of the ASX Group. Share trading with Westpac Online Investing is a service provided through Westpac Securities Limited ABN 39 087 924 221, AFSL 233723 (“Westpac Securities”) by Australian Investment Exchange Ltd ABN 71 076 515 930, AFSL 241400 (“the Participant”), a participant of the ASX Group and Chi-X Australia. The Participant is not authorised to carry on business in any jurisdiction other than Australia. Accordingly, the information contained in this [email] is directed to and available for Australian residents only. This information has been prepared without taking account of your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. For this reason, before acting on the information you should consider whether it is appropriate to you. You should read the Financial Services Guide (“FSG”), which provides you with information on the services the Participant and Westpac Securities can provide. You can access the FSG via westpac.com.au/onlineinvesting. All images used are for demonstration purposes only.
Mobile data downloading or internet usage charges may apply. Check with your mobile phone service provider or internet service provider.
Know more about your money with financial data and news from the world's top sources. Grow your finances with handy tools and calculators, anytime and anywhere.
Track major indexes from around the world, including NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100, NIKKEI 225 and more. Also track currency exchange rates and commodity prices.
Add your favorite stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs to your personal watchlist. Get stock quotes, charts, trends, recommendations and detailed company profiles. Sign in to save your preferences.
Read the latest news and advice on business, finance, markets, technology, companies, small business, personal finance, saving & investing, spending & borrowing, credit, real estate, insurance, taxes, retirement, career & education, top stocks, budgeting and more from all major media sources, including Wall Street Journal (WSJ), CNBC, Reuters, Fox Business, Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Forbes, Bloomberg, Investopedia, MarketWatch, and more.
Get more from your money with financial and budgeting tools such as a mortgage calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, wealth estimator, and retirement planner.
Automatically sync your watchlist across MSN Money on the web and your mobile apps for quick access to the stocks you care about.
Track major indexes from around the world:
- Asia-Pacific: NIKKEI 225, SENSEX, NIFTY, SHANGHAI COMPOSITE, S&P/ASX 200, HANG SENG, KOSPI, KLCI, NZSE 50, etc.
- Americas: NASDAQ, NYSE, Dow Jones, S&P 500, RUSSELL 2000, IPC, IPSA, IBOVESPA, etc.
- Europe: CAC 40, ATX, BEL 20, OMX COPENHAGEN 20, OMX HELINSKI 25, FTSE MIB, IBEX 35, etc.
Track commodity prices: Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Cotton, Sugar, Wheat, Corn, etc.
CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES
Track currency exchange rates: USD/ EURO, USD/ YEN, USD/ CAD, POUND/USD, USD/ YUAN, USD/ INR, USD/ FRANC (CHF), USD/ WON, USD /KRONA KR, etc.
Track Microsoft (MSFT), Google (GOOG/GOOGL), Nokia (NOK), Facebook (FB), Apple (AAPL), Twitter (TWTR), Alibaba (BABA), and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
What is Tradesmart?
Trade Smart is a tried and tested system for share market investors with little to no trading experience. With over 10 years of positive results, Trade Smart is a no fuss, jargon free, flexible process that reduces risk and delivers faster and more reliable returns.
The Trade Smart application uses real time market analysis notifying you when to buy, sell or hold your options... that's it. With access to the ASX top 200 companies, no technical jargon and no trading experience needed. Just follow the calculated recommendations.
Please note: Users must log in using their Online Banking ID and password. If you don't currently have an Online Banking ID and password, you can set this information up by visiting fcbanking.com and selecting Online Banking from the My Accounts Login drop down menu.
With CommSec CFDs you can:
1. Trade all CFDs from your Android phone – including setting/amending stop loss and limits
2. Real-time streaming prices (subject to exchange market data fees) including market depth for DMA CFDs
3. Receive live breaking news from Reuters
4. Real time charting – including a range of technical indicators
5. Real time alerts on all CFDs
The CFD is used to gain exposure to the price movements of a financial instrument without actually owning that instrument. With CFDs, you can benefit from both rising and falling markets and you gain full market exposure with a fraction of the initial investment. In the case of Share CFDs, each CFD represents one share, and you can trade over as many or as few as you like. CFDs can be used to hedge risks in your existing share portfolio — a single stock holding, a diversified portfolio, even foreign exchange exposure.