Would you believe there could be a personal finance checkbook and budget app on your phone as powerful as Microsoft Money or Quicken on the desktop?
!! Try us risk free — now with a 1 week money back guarantee — we stand behind our product !! — see the end of this section for details.
“…you are getting a fantastic, powerful application that does a terrific job of helping you get your finances in order.” — 2011 Android App Guide: http://goo.gl/o9527
Some of the many features:
✓ Works great on the Nexus 7 and other 7" tablets
✓ Reads your MS Money / Quicken / SPB Finance / Cash Organizer export files. (QIF, OFX)
✓ Full featured and flexible budgeting (yearly, monthly, weekly, biweekly). Forecasting features make your cash flow easy to visualize
✓ 4 widgets for quick and easy data entry and one-glance access to your budget and upcoming bills
✓ Recurring bills/deposits with many different schedules, including biweekly pay checks. Reminders can be set right into your device's calendar
✓ Split transactions for more accurate budgeting and reporting
✓ Privacy with password/PIN security
✓ Never worry about your data with automatic backups on a customizable schedule
✓ Two-level editable categories and optional classifications (projects)
✓ Colorful reports and charts with drill-down (exportable to PDF, CSV or as a web-page)
✓ Customized reports can be saved for easy reuse
✓ Multi-currency with historical exchange rate support for accurate Net Worth calculations
✓ Your data can be exported to standard QIF or CSV
✓ Beautiful modern user interface
✓ Integrated with MyBackup Pro
✓ … and much more …
Explanation of the various permissions and why they are needed:
Permission: Your personal information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests, read calendar events.
Purpose: Used for creating bill reminders in the phone's calendar.
Permission: Read contact data, write contact data
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list.
Permission: Storage, modify/delete SD card contents
Purpose: Uses to back-up books and import/export QIF/OFX files
Permission: System tools, prevents phone from sleeping
Purpose: For the few seconds while the auto backup and recurring transaction enter happens, keeps the phone from going to standby mode to prevent potential data loss.
Permission: Your accounts, discover known accounts
Purpose: Used when importing/exporting payees to and from the phone's contact list. The list of accounts on the phone is read and you are given the option to pick the account used for contact operations.
Permission: System tools, automatically start at boot
Purpose: Starts the alarm timer that performs the auto backup and recurring transaction enter functions. No processing intensive tasks are performed at this time.
Permission: Network communication, Market license check
Purpose: Used to perform the Android Market license verification.
Money-back guarantee details:
You have 7 full days to get a full and unconditional refund. If you are past the 15 minute refund window offered by the Google Play Store, contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a refund which will be given in at most 8 hours.
finance, double entry, accounting. bookkeeping, checkbook, MS Money, Quicken, budget, expense, income
- Calculates Loan Monthly payment
- Compares Low APR vs Cash Rebate
- Lease monthly payment
- Dealer fees, sales tax, title & registration, trade in and other optional information are taken for calculations
- Option to include Trade In or Cash Rebate in Sales Tax calculation
- All major international currency formats are supportd.
- Calculate any one of four parameters
- Duration in months or years
- Send result to others via SMS, Email, etc.
- Intuitive design layout
- Ads free
Keyword: Car Loan, Personal Loan, House Loan, EMI, Installment
You can also request a feature by sending an email (email@example.com) to the developer.
With the Just Car Insurance iClaim app, you can collect relevant claim info at the scene of an accident, to send on to Just Car Insurance. Our claims team will then be in touch to start your claim.
To get started, simply download the app and set up your profile – this will save time and stress later on.
What you get:
- Step by step claim process – don’t worry about what details you need to capture, Just Car Insurance iClaim will prompt you for relevant info
- Relevant for all accidents – use the app to tell Just Car Insurance about any vehicle claim, whether its single or multi vehicle, storm damage or theft
- GPS functionality – plots your current location and time for you
- Integrated camera – allows you to take photos of the damage and scene, and attach to your claim
- Auto save – saves the info you enter as you move through each step
- Privacy protected – everything is stored in the app, is PIN enabled and securely sent to Just Car Insurance
• Calculation of the average fuel consumption/economy during the given period of time
• Operating costs
• Advanced statistics
• Multi car support
• Partial results of the fuel consumption/economy after reaching fuel reserve
• Costs related to the purchase of fuel
• Additional expenses
• Fuel economy statistics
• Clearly legible charts
• History of refueling includes petrol station position
• Program estimates the approximate cost of travel to selected petrol station
• Indication of the which petrol station refueling will be the most beneficial
• Multi units support (MPG, GPHM, GP10K, L/100km)
• Units calculator (built in each edit window)
• Refueled volume of petrol, total distance etc.
• Storing gas station position (GPS)
• Searching for gas stations of specific parameters
• Export/Import to SD card, Google Drive (PRO)
If you find a bug or want to add additional features, please contact the author: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much to Emilio Bustelo for the spanish translation!
Thank you very much to Rens Duijsens for the nederlands translation!
Thank you very much to Michal Spinka for the czech translation!
(Traslation requests for other android apps, email to: email@example.com)
More from developer
With CUA Online Banking for Mobile, you can:
Access your accounts
Check your balances
Make transfers between your accounts and to external payees^
Pay bills using BPAY payments to existing BPAY Billers^
Find the location of your nearest ATM
View our latest offers and promotions
^ External payees or BPAY billers must first be set up in CUA Web Banker.
Accessing CUA Online Banking for Mobile
If you’re already registered for CUA Web Banker, you’re ready to go! Your password or Web Access Code (WAC) for CUA Online Banking for Mobile is just the same as for Web Banker. Simply enter your CUA member number and WAC to log in. If you’ve forgotten your WAC or have been locked out, please call CUA Direct on 133 282 to reset your WAC.
If you’re a new online banking customer, you can register today by calling CUA Direct on 133 282 or drop into your local branch and we’ll get you set up and mobile in no time.
CUA Online Banking for Mobile provides the same high level protection as our Web Banker service. We recommend that you do not save your WAC or Member Number anywhere on your mobile phone. Always make sure you log out of CUA Online Banking for Mobile when you have completed your banking. Additional advice and tips to protect yourself and your information can be found on our website www.cua.com.au/about-cua/site-help/security-and-fraud
Things you should know
Your use of the app and any specific products or services that you may access using the app is subject to CUA’s General Terms & Conditions. You should read both the General Terms and Conditions and also the Security Tips before downloading this app. Any reference to internet banking in the General Terms & Conditions also applies to the use of this mobile banking service, these can be found www.cua.com.au By clicking download and install, you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
There is no fee for accessing your CUA accounts using your mobile. You may incur charges from your mobile provider. Please check with your relevant service provider for more details. Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
Call CUA on 133 282, 8am – 8pm AEST Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm AEST Saturday, or take a look at our help pages accessible from each screen in the CUA Online Banking for Mobile app.
CUA Online Banking for Mobile and Web Banker are trademarks of Credit Union Services (Australia) Limited ABN: 44 087 650 959 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238317.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.