The People’s Choice redi2PAY app is a cardless payment method which means you no longer need to carry around cash or your credit card. The app makes payments easier by allowing you to tap and go and check your balance with just your Android phone.
Simply download the redi2PAY app, register your preferred Visa payWave card and then use the phone to make payments at any contactless point of sale outlet.
Things you should know:
- This service is only available to People’s Choice customers with Visa payWave issued cards
- It’s optimised for use with 4.4 KitKat Android or newer
- NFC functionality must be switched on
- You can only register one card at a time
- The app is available for use now wherever Visa payWave is accepted. Once you have downloaded and registered you can start to tap & pay straight away
- Can turn payWave ON and OFF
- Any account or transaction limits will still apply regardless of whether you use your phone to pay or your existing payWave card
To learn more about redi2PAY cardless payments, please visit http://www.peopleschoicecu.com.au/redi2PAY
Things you should know:
1. This service is available only to CUA customers with Visa Debit cards.
2. The CUA redi2PAY app is optimised for use with NFC-enabled Android phones running on KitKat 4.4 or later.
3. The app will need to use the internet to talk to our systems at CUA. Data usage charges may apply through your network provider. However the amount of data used is minimal under normal usage.
This app is for use by members of Beyond Bank Australia, which previously operated as Community CPS Australia, Companion Credit Union, United Community, Alliance One Credit Union and Wagga Mutual Credit Union.
• Transfer funds & make BPAY payments fee free,*
• PIN & device based security for mobile banking,
• Personalised alerts to your mobile device via push notifications – alerts can be established for balance triggers, new transactions and more.
• View account details, balances and transaction history, and
• Plan your budget with saving and loan calculators.
You need to be registered for internet banking to use this app.
• Stay up to date with our newsletter,
• Locate and get directions to our branches and ATMs,
• Research product features and the latest interest rates,
• Contact us, and
• Connect with our ‘We Are Listening’ social network.
• 13 25 85
Things you should know:
We do not charge a licence fee for the app, however you may incur data charges from your mobile network provider for downloading the application onto your mobile service. Check with your relevant service provider for more details. Whilst we endeavour to, the app is not compatible with all mobile devices or operating systems. To enjoy fee free mobile banking you must download our iPhone or iPad app. Fee free banking applies to transactions conducted on eligible accounts using version 2.0 or greater of our mobile banking application.
- Choose to check the balances of favourite accounts without logging in
- Pay anyone, including new people, new billers and anyone in your Address Book
- See full transaction history (up to three years)
- Transfer money to linked accounts
- Let others know you've paid them via SMS or email
- Place your Orange Everyday Visa Debit card on hold, and remove from hold when you need to
- Set up user profiles to allow multiple customer to use the same device
- Activate new, reissued or replaced Orange Everyday Visa Debit cards
Finds the nearest Bank@Post location and helps you search for outlets by suburb or postcode.
Contact details for ING DIRECT 24/7 Australia-based customer care – 133 464.
Current interest rates:
Check the latest ING DIRECT interest rates across savings, business, home loans and super.
Our mobile website:
Links to ingdirect.com.au for secure mobile banking on other devices.
* For the curious part of you
Normal data charges apply. Please check with your mobile phone service provider for details. Using your mobile to bank with ING DIRECT is subject to certain limitations as not all internet banking features are available. ING DIRECT is a division of ING Bank (Australia) Limited ABN 24 000 893 292 AFSL 229823.
With CUA Online Banking for Mobile, you can:
Access your accounts
Check your balances
Make transfers between your accounts and to external payees^
Pay bills using BPAY payments to existing BPAY Billers^
Find the location of your nearest ATM
View our latest offers and promotions
^ External payees or BPAY billers must first be set up in CUA Web Banker.
Accessing CUA Online Banking for Mobile
If you’re already registered for CUA Web Banker, you’re ready to go! Your password or Web Access Code (WAC) for CUA Online Banking for Mobile is just the same as for Web Banker. Simply enter your CUA member number and WAC to log in. If you’ve forgotten your WAC or have been locked out, please call CUA Direct on 133 282 to reset your WAC.
If you’re a new online banking customer, you can register today by calling CUA Direct on 133 282 or drop into your local branch and we’ll get you set up and mobile in no time.
CUA Online Banking for Mobile provides the same high level protection as our Web Banker service. We recommend that you do not save your WAC or Member Number anywhere on your mobile phone. Always make sure you log out of CUA Online Banking for Mobile when you have completed your banking. Additional advice and tips to protect yourself and your information can be found on our website www.cua.com.au/about-cua/site-help/security-and-fraud
Things you should know
Your use of the app and any specific products or services that you may access using the app is subject to CUA’s General Terms & Conditions. You should read both the General Terms and Conditions and also the Security Tips before downloading this app. Any reference to internet banking in the General Terms & Conditions also applies to the use of this mobile banking service, these can be found www.cua.com.au By clicking download and install, you agree to the Terms & Conditions.
There is no fee for accessing your CUA accounts using your mobile. You may incur charges from your mobile provider. Please check with your relevant service provider for more details. Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
Call CUA on 133 282, 8am – 8pm AEST Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm AEST Saturday, or take a look at our help pages accessible from each screen in the CUA Online Banking for Mobile app.
CUA Online Banking for Mobile and Web Banker are trademarks of Credit Union Services (Australia) Limited ABN: 44 087 650 959 AFSL and Australian credit licence 238317.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.