With the award-winning iM CUA app, you’ll always have your own personal banker at your fingertips.
iM CUA lets you instant message a dedicated personal banker (yes, a human one) and get help quickly and easily with your CUA accounts, loans, insurance and financial goals. Plus, you’ll enjoy the same expert advice you’d get at a CUA branch, while you’re at home, at work or on the go.
iM CUA can help with:
- Any questions to do with your accounts and loans
- Home or personal loan applications
- Getting your new account set up
- Support with money transfers and payments
- Enquiries about CUA products and services
- And much more!
Choose your own personal banker
Apart from having easier access to your own personal banker, the iM CUA app lets you choose them. When you’re getting set up you’ll have a selection of personal bankers to choose from. Simply check out their personal profiles and their hours of availability, and then select the one that feels right for you. You can even change personal bankers at any time (don’t worry, they won’t take it personally).
Once you’ve found the one who’s the best match for you, your personal banker will deal with whatever questions and queries you throw at them. They’ll be able to view your accounts as you chat so they can provide you with the same great service you would expect from CUA.
Setting up iM CUA is easy.
1. Download the iM CUA app for free
2. Log in using your member number and Web Access Code (WAC)
3. Review and accept our app terms and conditions
4. Choose your iM CUA personal banker from the selection
5. Start asking them questions
All your information is protected and your data is secure. Your messages are encrypted in transit and we use industry standard security protocols. Plus, you’ll need to login with your member number and WAC every time you use the app.
We recommend that you:
- keep your WAC secret
- always log out once you’ve finished using iM CUA.
More advice to protect yourself and your information can be found at www.cua.com.au/about-cua/site-help/security-and-fraud
Things you should know
While there’s no fee for accessing iM CUA using your device, an internet connection is required. You may incur data charges from your mobile provider.