The app for me has a issue with locking of my Visa card. Even though the app says my card is locked, after one and a half hours it still works. You will never know if your card is locked or unlocked. A very serious surcurity issue. The issue may also be connected to the activation of my Visa card, it also talks a couple of hours to show up on the app.
Freezes on the log in screen and I have to restart my phone
Just put it back to how it was before you did the "update" that way was perfect if it ain't broke don't fix it :-)
Works well.... But miss the ability to find out more details of each transaction when pressing link as like in the old ADCU app, eg the business names of recipients after a debit was actioned. This version gives effective date only. These details can help identify fraud.
Last refresh time The "last refresh time" was important and it's gone. I don't trust the info on the app now before I refresh 3 times. I liked the dark look from before. Annoying how the white look was forced upon everyone. Check my account first thing in the morning and get blinded by a white flash.
Unreliable and slow I cannot trust this app. It is incredibly slow to refresh, is constantly asking for the pin (multiple times during a single transaction). Several times I have checked the balance after waiting considerable time for it to refresh, I've then gone to make a purchase only for it to be declined as the balance was not up to date. It looks pretty and the intended functionality is great, it just doesn't work properly.
• Onboarding Tour. Provides an intuitive overview of some of the major application functions at initial login and at each application upgrade.
• User Interface enhancements. Payments can now be made from within the accounts view page.
• Card Management. Ability for users to temporarily Block/Unblock their card/s.
• Android Biometrics. Allowing Android users to login to the application with their fingerprint.
• Keypad adjustments. Alphanumeric keypad now available at log in.
Scan Visa, MasterCard or any other credit card by tapping it to your own device!