Just put it back to how it was before you did the "update" that way was perfect if it ain't broke don't fix it :-)
Works well.... But miss the ability to find out more details of each transaction when pressing link as like in the old ADCU app, eg the business names of recipients after a debit was actioned. This version gives effective date only. These details can help identify fraud.
Last refresh time The "last refresh time" was important and it's gone. I don't trust the info on the app now before I refresh 3 times. I liked the dark look from before. Annoying how the white look was forced upon everyone. Check my account first thing in the morning and get blinded by a white flash.
Unreliable and slow I cannot trust this app. It is incredibly slow to refresh, is constantly asking for the pin (multiple times during a single transaction). Several times I have checked the balance after waiting considerable time for it to refresh, I've then gone to make a purchase only for it to be declined as the balance was not up to date. It looks pretty and the intended functionality is great, it just doesn't work properly.
Always crashing and network errors Since the new update my app always crashes and says 'network error please try again' . I have uninstalled the app and redownloaded it, yet same problem occurs.
Horrible app Horrible app; it loads at a significantly slower rate than Internet banking, asks for multiple logins (even during the same transaction), general interface is difficult to use and doesn't necessarily show what is actually in your account. All-in-all it's a massive lemon. I only have it because I use pay wave.
• Onboarding Tour. Provides an intuitive overview of some of the major application functions at initial login and at each application upgrade.
• User Interface enhancements. Payments can now be made from within the accounts view page.
• Card Management. Ability for users to temporarily Block/Unblock their card/s.
• Android Biometrics. Allowing Android users to login to the application with their fingerprint.
• Keypad adjustments. Alphanumeric keypad now available at log in.
Scan Visa, MasterCard or any other credit card by tapping it to your own device!