The LightWork App has been designed to provide access to Government incentives for energy efficient lighting installations by streamlining certificate creation and payment for commercial lighting projects under the NSW Energy Saving Scheme (ESS), the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (VEET) Scheme, and the SA Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES). It helps the lighting industry deliver on improved environmental and financial outcomes. The time spent on each project should be reduced and the quality of evidence coming through to Demand Manager will be increased allowing a faster turnaround time on payments. The LightWork App will help your business with cash flow and allow you to get on with the next job sooner.
The App was first launched in October 2015 and Demand Manager has since been awarded the prestigious National Award (Australia) as part of the international Energy Globe Award. The National Award recognises the innovative approach which has helped many lighting retailers meet their compliance obligations. In just over 6 months of operation the App has helped deliver over 1,100 lighting projects.
LightWork will be expanded in the future to encompass other tools and services that will help the lighting industry continue to deliver great outcomes for customers. As the app grows and new features are added, this page will contain information about what has been added in the latest version.
The app currently has the following features:
• Coverage in NSW, Victoria and South Australia
• Signature and image capture;
• Full, professional lighting diagram drawing package;
• Updated technology registers from Scheme Regulators;
• Real-time wholesale certificate prices;
• Auto-filled scheme paperwork;
• In-app certificate eligibility calculations;
• Auto-generated lux reports and IPD calculations; and
• Project validation and submission.
• Regional factors for NSW and VIC have been included in the calculations
• Job sorting and search functionality
Upcoming features to be added to the app shortly include:
• A Bluetooth enabled Lux Meter to be released mid-2016;
• Customised interfaces;
• Instant Messaging;
• Auto save and auto-updating of forms and lux reports
• Sales Quotes
• Co-payment calculation is available for NSW ESC quotes
• Ability to send a copy of documents to customers
• Automatic PDF generation of forms
• Job progress tracking & more restricted data validation