LightWork has been designed to provide access to Government incentives for energy efficient lighting installations by streamlining certificate creation, quoting and payment for commercial lighting projects under the NSW Energy Saving Scheme (ESS), the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (VEET) Scheme, and the SA Retailer Energy Efficiency Scheme (REES). It helps the lighting industry deliver on improved environmental and financial outcomes. The time spent on each project should be reduced and the quality of evidence coming through to your Accredited Person (AP) / Accredited Certificate Provider (ACP) will be increased. The LightWork App will help your business with cash flow and allow you to get on with the next job sooner.
The App was first launched in October 2015 and LightWork has since been awarded the prestigious National Award (Australia) as part of the international Energy Globe Award. The National Award recognises the innovative approach which has helped many lighting retailers meet their compliance obligations. In just over 3 years LightWork has successfully helped deliver over 7,000 lighting projects.
LightWork will be expanded in the future to encompass other tools and services that will help the lighting industry continue to deliver great outcomes for customers. As the LightWork app grows and new features are added, this page will contain information about what has been added in the latest version.
The LightWork app currently has the following features:
• LightWork is an App for lighting sales, lighting installers, Accredited Persons (APs) and Accredited Certificate Providers (ACPs);
• Work with any Accredited Persons (APs) / Accredited Certificate Providers (ACPs) you like job to job;
• Complete Lighting Quotation Tool with Personalised Branding option;
• Send jobs between sales staff, compliance staff, installers and back office and your AP/ACP as needed;
• Already updated to include latest NSW and VIC scheme changes;
• Minimum effort with maximum compliance;
• Enabled for Schemes in NSW, Victoria and South Australia;
• Signature and image capture;
• Full, professional lighting diagram drawing package;
• Updated technology registers from Scheme Regulators;
• Real-time wholesale certificate prices both spot and forward certificates;
• Auto-filled scheme paperwork;
• In-app certificate eligibility calculations;
• Auto-generated lux reports and IPD calculations;
• Project validation and submission;
• Regional factors for NSW and VIC have been included in the calculations;
• Job sorting and search functionality;
• Geo tagging and date stamping Image capture functionality; and
• Cloud Storage & Backup.