Finally some payback for all those coins spent at the local video arcade when you were growing up!
Use your `knowledge` of classic arcade games to navigate through a virtual history of coin-op arcade game development from the early days in the 1970s through the 80s, 90s and beyond.
`Which Video Arcade Game?` is a brand new game concept for word puzzle lovers and classic video game players from the award winning puzzle game developers.
Played across 15 distinct levels and with over 180 separate puzzles you can keep playing for days! Game play is sharp, and we guarantee countless hours of nothing but fun! Earn points (virtual coins) while beating the levels and use the proceeds on a bunch of hints and to unlock additional levels.
• Simple and intuitive gameplay you know and love!
• Unlimited Fun: Over one hundred and eighty puzzles across fifteen levels to solve and more to come!
• Earn in-game coins when you solve a puzzle that can be used for lifelines to help in other puzzles, or securely purchase more coins if you run out.
• Game genres covering platformers, car racing, space shoot `em ups, sports, strategy, logic puzzles and more
• Increasing difficulty as you progress through the levels
• Covers the period from the birth of video games in the 70s through the golden age of arcade video games.
• Reminise about the days when a pocket full of coins was the only way to play your favorite video game.
• Currently has over 180 puzzles to play. More puzzles will be added in free future updates in case you complete them all!
Great fun for everyone from beginner through to intermediate and expert level, adults and kids of all ages will enjoy guessing the games and solving the puzzles in this logic based word teaser quiz.
We hope you enjoy this acclaimed word and picture guessing and rearranging puzzling game suitable for all ages (even grownups and grandparents) that will exercise your reasoning brain and imagination helping brain development by keeping the mind active.
ESRB and PEGI approved and certified suitable for children. It`s rated kid safe so it can be safely enjoyed by the whole family.
Please check out our other puzzle games and kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.