Works well, very good for when the kids lose the remote, too. Only problem I've had is that the remote control mode absolutely refuses to work in the streaming apps (YouTube and Netflix) for me. This can be a real pain if the box remote gets misplaced, as the app remote can start the YouTube or Netflix apps but once they load it won't control them the way the box remote does, and the only way to exit them is to unplug the power from the box then plug it back in.
They haven't yet worked out how to update an app without losing sign-in credentials all the time.
Now it is working, kinda??? I can connect anywhere but it will not let me watch my recordings on my phone now, I thought this was the idea of having the App to watch what you want when you want.👎👎👎👎👎
Needs landscape view for the guide and the ability to stream FTA recordings. I cant watch recordings on my LG V20 its greyed out??
Freezes as soon as you try to access apps... Netflix YouTube etc
The old TV guide was better
- You can now use the app to initiate playback on your TV via your Fetch box of any content you have access to view
- Updated the PIP view so you can continue to browse the app
- Added a Cast icon that appears when you're using the full-screen player to view content, which allows you to move straight to viewing the same content on your TV
- Added a new settings area where you can set default playback behavior
- Made improvements to the connectivity and communications between the app and the box
Panasonic TV Remote 2 shares content between VIERA and a smartphone or tablet.
Use your mobile phone as Magic Remote and enjoy LG webOS functionality.