Foxtel Go is currently available for Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 7”, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8”, Samsung Galaxy Tab3 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 8”, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Tab S, Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (Australian models for all devices only), Nexus 5, Xperia Z1, Xperia Z2, Xperia Z2 Tablet, Xperia Z3, Xperia C3, Acer Iconia (A1-830), LG G3
Foxtel Go is optimised for KitKat and Lollipop
Enjoy your favourites from some of our most popular Entertainment, Documentary, Drama, Movie & Sport channels – even when you’re not at home.
Download today to take advantage of some amazing features:
• Up to 80 live channels including FOX SPORTS 1, 2 & 3
• Watch episodes of shows you’ve missed with Catch Up
• 2 devices can be running Foxtel Go at the same time, with 3 registered
A Foxtel Residential subscription and Foxtel online account liked to your subscription account are required
^ Due to the natural delays in internet delivered technology, there might be a time difference from the main broadcast. Available to Foxtel Residential Cable & Satellite customers with a STU, excluding Optus TV feat Foxtel customers. You must subscribe to a channel (or relevant tier) in your residential pack to access content available from that channel. Requires compatible device running operating system Jellybean 4.1-4.4. Recommended Internet speeds apply. Internet connection required. ISP and data charges may apply. Video quality may vary according to 3G/4G and Wi-Fi service. Only available for use in Australia. Foxtel and some services not available to all homes.
Fetch TV and non-Fetch TV customers can browse the on demand movie catalogue and watch trailers on your Android phone. You can also search the 7 Day TV guide and setup reminders for shows you want to watch.
Fetch TV customers can pair your Android phone with your Fetch TV set-top box, and watch selected subscription channels^ and Movie Box^ movies at home or when you are out and about. You can schedule and manage your recordings from anywhere, plus watch movie trailers and rent movies ready to watch on your TV at home.
At home you can also use the app to browse Fetch TV content, watch standard definition free to air recordings, choose movies, and set recordings without interrupting what you are watching on TV. Your phone also doubles as your fully functional remote control.
Features available to all users:
• Browse and search the Fetch TV catalogue
• Watch movie trailers on your Android phone
• Browse and search the 7 day TV guide and setup reminders
• Post comments about what you're watching on Facebook or Twitter
Features available to Fetch TV customers using eligible devices* paired to your Fetch TV set-top-box
• Watch Movie Box movies^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch Live selected subscription channels^ anywhere in Australia
• Watch standard definition free to air TV recordings on your Android phone* at home
• Watch the Movies Now Showing trailer channel
• Schedule recordings wherever you are
• Browse the recordings on your set-top box
• 'Tap to play' a recording or on demand movie or TV show on your TV
• Manage scheduled and Series Tag recordings
• Change channels, and adjust the volume on your TV
• Rent an on demand movie to watch on your TV
* for device requirements, please refer to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
^ this content is only available where it is included with your Fetch TV subscription. Not all channels are available for viewing on the app
Changing channels on your TV, recording to your Fetch TV set-top box, playing on demand programs on the TV, and streaming selected recorded content requires the Fetch TV app to be connected to the same home network as your Fetch TV set-top box.
For the best experience we recommend using Wi-Fi network connection.
Notes for connecting the Fetch TV app with your Fetch TV set-top box (pairing):
• Please be at home, with your TV on and your Fetch TV set-top box turned on
• From the Home screen menu go to Manage > Settings > Mobile & Tablet
• Follow the on screen messages to setup your initial connection
You should only need to connect to your Fetch TV set-top box once, however if for some reason you lose your connection, just run the setup process again.
For further support with the Fetch TV app go to: http://www.fetchtv.com.au/FAQs and link to the App User Guide.
By downloading this Fetch TV app (Mobile App), you accept the End User Licence Agreement available at http://www.fetchtv.com.au/mobile/eula. Please review the terms and conditions before downloading. Do not download the Mobile App if you do not agree with the terms and conditions.
Network Ten’s TENplay application brings all the great features of TENplay to Android, including;
- Create personalised playlists: line up your TV picks and watch whatever you’re in the mood for, whenever you want it.
- Track your top TV: with latest video alerts, and reminders for when your show is on TV and the app, TENplay connects you to what’s new.
- Access a complete TV guide: featuring full free-to-air and Foxtel listings, with tenplay you’ll always see the big picture.
* First-run shows including Better Call Saul, Transparent, DIG and Community.
* Award-winning and premium TV shows including Breaking Bad, Ray Donovan, Fargo, Sherlock, Masters of Sex, The Good Wife, and Californication.
* Classic catalogue and blockbuster movies
* Cult classics like Twin Peaks, Star Trek and South Park.
* An exciting slate of kids content including Dora The Explorer, Shrek, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, iCarly, The Wiggles and Charlie and Lola.
Download now on your tablet or phone with the following features:
* Watch in up to full 1080p HD
* Watch on your TV using Chromecast
* Add your favourite shows to your My List to watch later
* Control your kids viewing with profiles
* View your watch history from any device, continue watching across multiple devices.
To find out more about Stan make sure you head to stan.com.au.
4.2 and above required
We support a wide variety of devices running Android 4.2 and above.
Please refer to https://help.stan.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/202759750 for a complete list of supported devices.
Presto consists of two separate services – Presto TV and Presto Movies, or you can bundle both services together for the full Presto experience.
Presto TV offers a vast library of great ad-free TV shows including drama, comedy, kids, factual and entertainment programming. Presto Movies features blockbuster movies and all-time favourite films from a constantly updated collection.
Get the Presto App** as part of your Presto subscription, sign up to Presto, download the Presto app and you can enjoy access to unbelievable movies and TV shows from major TV producers and movie studios, streamed directly to your iPad.
** The Presto App counts towards your total device limit. Requires a compatible
Android tablet running operating system 4.0.3 to 5.X. Recommended Internet
speeds apply. Internet connection with minimum speed of at least 3Mbps required
to view Presto. Presto is available over 3G/4G networks and WiFi compatible
Android tablets. ISP and data charges may apply. Video quality may vary according
available on the Presto website.
Popular channels: ABC1-3, ABC News 24, SBS ONE, SBS HD, SBS TWO, Seven, 7TWO, 7mate, Nine, GEM, GO!, One, TEN, ELEVEN, TVS, Prime ..., available channels are different depends on regions.
Select a region which you live from the 40+ regions' list of Australia, then view your TV programs list.
★ Switch regions;
★ List all available channels of your region;
★ Now playing and the next three;
★ View all day list of the channel the future 4 days' list;
★ View programs' detail info in a popup window;
★ Share programs to your friends;
★ Save to SD on Froyo +;
★ Re-order and hide channels;
** ALL DATA COMES FROM INTERNET, THE AUTHOR OFFERS NO WARRANTY.
** THE COPYRIGHT OF THE CONTENT BELONGS TO THE CONTENT PROVIDER.
HAVING PROBLEMS TO USE THE APP? TRY:
2) Re-install the app. OR
3) Send me an email.
- fixed the missing channels bug, but this update will lost the channels refine setting;
- Primetime(6PM,8PM) option;
- Main page layout changed;
- Re-order and hide channels;
- Landscape view enabled;
- New program source;
- Now playing programs and next;
- View program detail;
ENJOY YOUR TV TIME!
• Browse or Search the Foxtel Guide (14 days in advance)
• Record shows to your Foxtel iQ, iQHD or MyStar
• Series Link programs (when available). This allows you to record a whole series rather than just one episode – so you’ll never miss your favourite shows again!
• Watch trailers (when available)
• Get recommendations for shows you might like to watch
• Change channels on your Foxtel iQ or iQHD
• Save channels to your Favourites list
• Set reminders for shows you want to watch
• A Foxtel iQ, iQHD or a MyStar set top box and a Foxtel Online Account are required for Remote Record and a Foxtel iQ or iQHD Change Channel feature. If you don’t already have a Foxtel Online Account, you can create one by tapping “Register” in the Log In screen (then just follow the prompts).
• Your Android device must be running on firmware version 2.2 or later.
For more help, please contact Foxtel on 131 999, or email us on FoxtelGuide@foxtel.com.au.