Pipelines International is the best source of trusted business information for the international pipeline industry. Pipelines International comprises an eponymous quarterly magazine, a news website, fortnightly free e-newsletter and a range of industry reference materials including maps and wallcharts.
Pipelines International reflects the diversity of the pipeline industry across all continents. We source expert commentators to give our readers the news and information in context, and draw on our networks of contacts to bring readers insightful interviews with key industry personnel, all of this to inform and support readers with their business decisions.
The Pipelines International app provides users with FREE access to current and archive editions of the quarterly Pipelines International magazine.
Why download the Pipelines International app?
- Stay ahead of the pack: receive notifications as soon as the latest edition of Pipelines International is available
- Browse magazines anywhere, anytime
- Access and use the Pipelines International magazine archive as key industry reference material
- Position yourself as a thought-leader: share articles with your network via via Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
- Link directly to the Pipelines International home page, where a wide range of digital content is freely available to users
- Be alerted to other Pipelines International publications made free through the app.
Pipelines International is published by the coming together of two long-standing pipeline media companies. John Tiratsoo and his company Scientific Surveys are long-time publishers of information on pipelines – including information on companies, projects, the latest news and technical information. John is also the editor of the must-have book on pigging, Pipeline pigging and integrity technology.
Great Southern Press has been publishing about pipelines since 1972.